SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

There must have been some mistunderstanding here. I'm not the author of any of the mods you've uploaded on the main page. I just linked them from a previous post and recommended that they should be available on the main page. If you think I deserve credit for that then all is good, but I think the actual author should have the credit.

41 minutes ago, saltshade said:

There must have been some mistunderstanding here. I'm not the author of any of the mods you've uploaded on the main page. I just linked them from a previous post and recommended that they should be available on the main page. If you think I deserve credit for that then all is good, but I think the actual author should have the credit.

Thanks for the correction!

I will fix it later today.

Ok, Mr Frog, looks like we're gonna have a conversation here too. LOL

Last time I played I had to ditch SD..I had too many issues. The Spriggan thing caused a CTD when I neared them. Even without them, when I was at the altar to be transported to...wherever...CTD.

Now, those issues may still exist, I don't know yet. But I do know that there is some issue with your scenes. I have some freaky Kaliadascope thing going on at certain viewing angles with the free form camera. This has occurred twice. Once, when I was sleeping in the Dibella Temple I got transported to....the Dreamworld? Anyway, a daedra was raping my character and some other nude girl was tied to ...I can't remember...a wheel? At any rate it was horrible as this kaliadascope ruined everything. It happened again when I decided just for the hell of it to submit to slavery by a pooch...during a scene, the kaliadascope effect.

It's almost as if the camera is INSIDE of some mesh rather than outside of it. In the Dreamworld it persisted even after the scene ended. The Deadra was drunkenly staggering away and I was back in control of my character and still the messed up stuff was going on.

12 minutes ago, Malphias said:

Ok, Mr Frog, looks like we're gonna have a conversation here too. LOL

Last time I played I had to ditch SD..I had too many issues. The Spriggan thing caused a CTD when I neared them. Even without them, when I was at the altar to be transported to...wherever...CTD.

Now, those issues may still exist, I don't know yet. But I do know that there is some issue with your scenes. I have some freaky Kaliadascope thing going on at certain viewing angles with the free form camera. This has occurred twice. Once, when I was sleeping in the Dibella Temple I got transported to....the Dreamworld? Anyway, a daedra was raping my character and some other nude girl was tied to ...I can't remember...a wheel? At any rate it was horrible as this kaliadascope ruined everything. It happened again when I decided just for the hell of it to submit to slavery by a pooch...during a scene, the kaliadascope effect.

It's almost as if the camera is INSIDE of some mesh rather than outside of it. In the Dreamworld it persisted even after the scene ended. The Deadra was drunkenly staggering away and I was back in control of my character and still the messed up stuff was going on.

It's most likely a mesh issue.

Try installing the latest files from the first post, or from the post highlighted in red in case these download have changed.

I am not using SSE so I am not doing any of the conversions at the moment.

I have the latest, they  haven't changed in the last few days.  Yes, I know...oldrim for you. But I'm not one to go backwards. I have SE, so I need SE mods.

Why do you disable combat? When enslaved you are told to kill your master, steal the key or escape. But...you can't kill your master. One swing and you are disarmed and punished. That really doesn't work. Sometimes killing him or her is the only option. Now, let a full fight go on and if defeated...then be punished and continue slavery. But win, be free. I don't get it.

I had to use the console and kill Haildir(sp)....a ghost boss draugr.  His chamber is closed off until he's dead. No items to use inside of any value. No one else to interact with. Just me and him...after a few rapes, it got old.  Had to no choice but to cheat.

Wait...WTF...Book of Sex is not Sisterhood? Or is there another Book of Sex dealing with the same NPCs? WTF...Really lost  now.

Went to Riften continuing my questing and got sent to Ivarstead to deal with some lovers and now I'm fucked because Fastred refuses to advance the quest after I spoke to her...well, it should have concluded with that conversation.  I say "Wait, that wasn't Kimmel (sp)" and she walks off with the marker still on her head and the quest stuck in the log.

But here on LL...Book of Sex is something made by VFamy(sp)?

47 minutes ago, Malphias said:

Wait...WTF...Book of Sex is not Sisterhood? Or is there another Book of Sex dealing with the same NPCs? WTF...Really lost  now.

Went to Riften continuing my questing and got sent to Ivarstead to deal with some lovers and now I'm fucked because Fastred refuses to advance the quest after I spoke to her...well, it should have concluded with that conversation.  I say "Wait, that wasn't Kimmel (sp)" and she walks off with the marker still on her head and the quest stuck in the log.

But here on LL...Book of Sex is something made by VFamy(sp)?

There are multiple books about sex in Sisterhood, including one in Riften.

Looks like that 'book of sex' mod is interfering with this quest. 

You can always force it to end using the console. I know it's not ideal but that's often the only solution to work around conflicts between mods.

Dude...I don't have that mod!  Unless it came bundled in something else like Amorous Adventures but still, why would it be activated when I talked to the priestess in Riften about getting the Dibella book back? She's the one that sent me to Ivarstead.

What's the setstage for it?

49 minutes ago, Malphias said:

Dude...I don't have that mod!  Unless it came bundled in something else like Amorous Adventures but still, why would it be activated when I talked to the priestess in Riften about getting the Dibella book back? She's the one that sent me to Ivarstead.

What's the setstage for it?

The Book you have to retrieve in Riften has nothing to do with that other "Book of Sex" mod you are talking about from LL. The shared name is a coindicence.

The setstage you are looking about to move to the next part of the quest is from the vanilla Book of Love quest - http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:The_Book_of_Love

You can do: 

setstage t02 25 

or

setstage t02 30 

if you want to skip the part with Fastred

and

setstage t02 100

if you want to skip the whole thing and get Dinya Balu to agree to give you the secret Dibella book.

I'm trying to install this on SSE for the first time (I've used the original mod a few times) and I think I'm missing some files that are necessary for the whole thing to work. I've installed and enabled all 25 mods in the first post but a lot of them won't function, saying they depend on other files that are not present. Is that list incomplete? Are there other things I need to download and install? And also, is there a recommended load order to prevent problems? Thanks!

15 minutes ago, tznvlw said:

@DeepBlueFrog 

I put it here?

SexLab Dialogues 20200630SSE.7z 1.01 MB · 1 download

For SSE users, you need Patch for Puppet Master 1.7 if you want to control an NPC as a slave.  (find the file On the first page) 

Thanks... I will post it to the first post once SD+ has been converted as well.. I prefer to keep those two in sync.

52 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Thanks... I will post it to the first post once SD+ has been converted as well.. I prefer to keep those two in sync.

SD+ for SSE ? I have ported and playing it?

Sanguine Debauchery enhanced 20200630SSE.7z (Loose files)

Sanguine Debauchery enhanced - Resources files 20200630SSE.7z

Short tested, no problem. please ask author @DeepBlueFrog if you have any problem about the mod:)

18 minutes ago, tznvlw said:

SD+ for SSE ? I have ported and playing it?

Sanguine Debauchery enhanced 20200630SSE.7z (Loose files)

Sanguine Debauchery enhanced - Resources files 20200630SSE.7z 103.09 MB · 1 download

Short tested, no problem. please ask author @DeepBlueFrog if you have any problem about the mod:)

Thanks... I updated the first post.

7 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Thanks... I updated the first post.

These don't look right:

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_sanguinesDebauchery_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading sanguinesDebauchery>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc000.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc001.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc002.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc003.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc004.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc005.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc072.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc073.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc074.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc075.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc076.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc077.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc078.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc079.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc080.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc081.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc082.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc083.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc084.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc085.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc086.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc087.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc088.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc089.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc090.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc091.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc092.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc093.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc094.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc095.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc096.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc097.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc098.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc099.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc100.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc101.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc102.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc103.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc104.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc105.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc106.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc107.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc108.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc109.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc110.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc111.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc112.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc113.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc114.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc115.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc116.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc117.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc118.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc119.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc120.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc121.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc122.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc123.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc124.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc125.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc126.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc127.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc128.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc129.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc130.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc131.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc132.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc133.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc134.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc135.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc500.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc501.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc502.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc503.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc504.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SweetDevil.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\crawl_sneakmtidle.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SnakeDance.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\Belly.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SexyJA.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SexyJA.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\ShakeAss.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\ShakeAss.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SnakeDance.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\Belly.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\sdc0_mt_runforward.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\sdc0_mt_walkforward.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\sdc0_mt_runbackward.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\sdc0_mt_runbackwardleft.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\sdc0_mt_runbackwardright.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\sdc0_mt_runforwardleft.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\sdc0_mt_runforwardright.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\sdc0_mt_runleft.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\sdc0_mt_runright.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\sdc0_mt_walkbackward.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\sdc0_mt_walkbackwardleft.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\sdc0_mt_walkforwardright.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\sdc0_mt_idle.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\sdc1_mt_idle.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\sdc2_mt_idle.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\sdc3_mt_idle.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\sdc4_mt_idle.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

>>Warning: Inconsistent mod sanguinesDebauchery. Number of animations differs between FNIS List (86) and corresponding behavior file (94)<<
 V?.? ...     ChAnims:103(17)     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.0%
        NOTE: sanguinesDebauchery uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)

Everyone is T-posing...

4 hours ago, FireSplitter said:

These don't look right:

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_sanguinesDebauchery_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading sanguinesDebauchery>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc000.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc001.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc002.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc003.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc004.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc005.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc072.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc073.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc074.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc075.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc076.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc077.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc078.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc079.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc080.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc081.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc082.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc083.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc084.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc085.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc086.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc087.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc088.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc089.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc090.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc091.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc092.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc093.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc094.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc095.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc096.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc097.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc098.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc099.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc100.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc101.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc102.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc103.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc104.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc105.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc106.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc107.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc108.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc109.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc110.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc111.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc112.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc113.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc114.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc115.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc116.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc117.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc118.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc119.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc120.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc121.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc122.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc123.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc124.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc125.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc126.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc127.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc128.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc129.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc130.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc131.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc132.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc133.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc134.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc135.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc500.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc501.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc502.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc503.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SDFNISc504.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\SweetDevil.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\crawl_sneakmtidle.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\sdc0_mt_runforward.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\sdc0_mt_walkforward.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\sdc0_mt_runbackward.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\sdc0_mt_runbackwardleft.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\sdc0_mt_runbackwardright.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\sdc0_mt_runforwardleft.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\sdc0_mt_runforwardright.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\sdc0_mt_runleft.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\sdc0_mt_runright.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\sdc0_mt_walkbackward.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\sdc0_mt_walkbackwardleft.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\sdc0_mt_walkforwardright.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\sdc0_mt_idle.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\sdc1_mt_idle.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\sdc2_mt_idle.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\sdc3_mt_idle.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery\sdc4_mt_idle.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

>>Warning: Inconsistent mod sanguinesDebauchery. Number of animations differs between FNIS List (86) and corresponding behavior file (94)<<
 V?.? ...     ChAnims:103(17)     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.0%
        NOTE: sanguinesDebauchery uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)

Everyone is T-posing...

Same exact issue here.

if i can get just a littttttle bit of help her this is my first time really posting but i got essentially all the up to date files but when i try to start the game my characters have A pose/ T pose stuck and i have 1 warning on my fnis from sanguine mod and yes i do start new character before testing anything here is whats going on for me in my fnis

FNIS Behavior V7.6   7/8/2020 12:54:04 PM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.97.0 - D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  
Patch: * tktk1's "TK Dodge / Ultimate Combat"  (CTD:0.3%)

Reading Defeat V5 ... 
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ... 
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizBound V12.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizFC V10.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizFemDom V1.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizFun V12.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizMolag V1.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizNecro V10.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizRape V11.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizUn V12.0 ... 
Reading sanguinesDebauchery V?.? ... 
Reading SexLab V1.63 ... 
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ... 
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ... 
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ... 
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ... 
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00 ... 
Reading ZaZAnimationPack+ V8.00 ... 

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
 18 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets: 19 total groups: 37 added file slots: 191 alternate files: 181

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...

6415 animations for 23 mods successfully included (character).

605 animations for 3 mods and 22 creatures successfully included..
 1 Warning(s).

0 possible consistence issues

5 hours ago, Dalimar said:

seems we're all getting this message >>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_sanguinesDebauchery_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<, that's the only issue i'm getting though...

Yes, you will get more if you check the HKX file compatibility check in FINS. Without it I only have that one too.

2 hours ago, puttputt said:

This is in my FNIS output log and no anims work. Is it the SD+ main esp or is it the resources thingy?

Pls help

Very sorry. i forget convert them for SSE.? here, updated version.

@DeepBlueFrog

Please replace old file with this one.

Updated: converted hkx files for SSE (I didn't notice them)

And SSE users, please download the new files. very very sorry.

Sanguine Debauchery enhanced 20200630SSE updated on 20200704.7z