SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

8 hours ago, houdini said:

Hi. I'm humbly reqesting convesion of Sexlab Pheromones as it is the only mod utilising 2somes and beyond (afaik) and there is no significant bestiality mods for newrim (Untamed 2 won't come out soon i guess).

pheromones works fine as is. at most run it through cathedral assets optimizer to convert the faceparts and optimize the textures, but i consider that optional. esp works fine as form 43, no need to resave it.

Wonder if anyone can figure out my problem. I have CTD on the quest for Kyne´s blessing, when I go talk to Lastelle of Morthal. The quest works fine to the point where I lead a chaurus back to Lastelle and then talk to her. At the end of her Dialoque, I will freeze up and then CTD. 
I attached a log from the most recent CTD and I will try to avoid Lastelle for now I guess. 

Papyrus.0.log

20 hours ago, Minhbi said:

Wonder if anyone can figure out my problem. I have CTD on the quest for Kyne´s blessing, when I go talk to Lastelle of Morthal. The quest works fine to the point where I lead a chaurus back to Lastelle and then talk to her. At the end of her Dialoque, I will freeze up and then CTD. 
I attached a log from the most recent CTD and I will try to avoid Lastelle for now I guess. 

Papyrus.0.log 35.52 kB · 0 downloads

I think you'd have better luck with getting a crash log from .net script framework.

Hey there, first off I want to say I really like Kyne's Blessing! It's really added a lot to my beast-focused Skyrim runs. But I've run into a problem with Sexlab Stories. I went into Chillwind Depths, and the companion I rescued there has the gray face problem. I know it's usually a load order problem, so I've attached it, but I'm not sure what is doing it. I thought it was Total Character Makeover, but even after putting that to the bottom of the load list, below Sexlab stories, Oka kept the problem. The broodmother Lotte was fine though! Just Oka. Any thoughts?

load order.txt

12 hours ago, Null1024 said:

Hey there, first off I want to say I really like Kyne's Blessing! It's really added a lot to my beast-focused Skyrim runs. But I've run into a problem with Sexlab Stories. I went into Chillwind Depths, and the companion I rescued there has the gray face problem. I know it's usually a load order problem, so I've attached it, but I'm not sure what is doing it. I thought it was Total Character Makeover, but even after putting that to the bottom of the load list, below Sexlab stories, Oka kept the problem. The broodmother Lotte was fine though! Just Oka. Any thoughts?

load order.txt 4.33 kB · 0 downloads

A couple things -

I don't see Oka in SexLab Stories or Stories Devious. Doesn't Look she's in any of my mods at all and I have some of the same ones.

Nothing in the load order jumps out, but if there are more npc modifying mods like total character makeover, they will conflict and won't show in your load order, because there's no esp. Personally, I do TCM, then CBBE/SOS, then other mods that modify NPC appearance. TCM is very high in my mod list, VHR is lowest.

Fastest way to confirm what mod she's from is open the console and click on her. The id will pop up in the console. The first two characters of the id correspond to the mod priority number in your load order. First thing I'll usually try at that point is load up the CK and select that mod, then export the facegen for all npcs in that mod. you can also do only that one npc. (to export, select the NPC(s) and press ctrl + F4) 

If that doesn't resolve it, it might a conflict between esps, so load up your entire load order in SSE edit. Look for that NPC and see which esps are modifying her appearance. Then load those two mods in the CK and and export the facegen for the NPC(s). 

I figured I'd compile a report on the mods I've tested in SE and their compatibility/changes I'd recommend for true 100% SE compatibility. I've also ranked my personal opinion on how close to done (in terms of SE Porting) they seem. I'm including CCAS, since it's scenarios are heavily integrated with DeepBlueFrog's mods. All of the Mods MCM menus work, since they are all functional.

1. SL Stories/SL Dialogues/CCAS  - Other than occasional black head NPC bugs, these are by far the easiest to convert to SE. I even found parts of these mods that I missed in their LE equivalents!

Spoiler

Sacrifice to the gods, and I actually got E.L.L.E's armors working.

Only changes here would be switching from BeeingFemale-based conditions to Fertility Mode conditions, as BFSE leaves A LOT to be desired IMO (no ported add-ons due to custom system, no inbuilt body-morph compatibility other than a community-made patch, high dependence on SKSE version, lack of updating). Additionally, the main BIG change would be fixing all of the underscore-before-name issues with saving. These aren't game-breaking (occasional crashes in underscore cells aside), but advisable for true SE releases.

*I tested SL Stories Devious once, seemed to work, but no morph scaling for breasts and meant it's not in my load order usually.

2. SL Hormones - This mod is a bit of a mixed bag for compatibility, due to all of the effects it adds, so I'll list what's working and not.

Working:

+Hair color changes

+YPS Compatibility (Using YPS 6.0.0 SE)

+Slavetats Compatibility (VASTLY improved with recent changes to update speed)

+PSQ compatibility (tie-ins works, but morph files/certain armors seem unsupported by that mod, so don't recommend using its armor/body switching feature)

+Bimbo/Succubus curse effects (triggering application, curing, permanence timers)

+Bimbo Dialogue

+Bimbo/Succubus Powers (calming/draining)

+Bimbo/Succubus Player Messages (drain messages for succubus, horniness messages for bimbo, popups)

+Bimbo effects (tripping, losing weapons)

+Begging

Not working:

-Not all of the actual hormones changes/sliders work for me (for example, libido, lactation, etc.), but how well-working they are depended on what version I ported, and how I ported it, so it might just be that these are still in development.

-Some calls for NIOverride updates might need updating to the new skee64 (replacement for nioverride in Racemenu SE) standards, as skin changes work, but are somewhat wonky.

-Automated recurring skin color change (ex. Bimbo, Kyne's Servant in CCAS scenario) don't seem to work well (are wiped at the beginning of saves, leaving a default-colored

character), but spell-triggered ones (falmer blue color) function fine.

*I think falmer blue functions fine either because stories or CCAS has a different skin updating call than hormones, or it's just gameplay-related (scenario leads to slavers re-applying

the effect regularly).

-Occasional black-faced/glitchy outcast, may be due to particular porting procedure

-Depending on porting procedure (I've done it a number of times with this mod), sometimes Honey's location near the standing stone causes crashes when approached. Can't say I know the cause to this, maybe a mesh improperly converted by me, maybe that weird underscore thing.

-I also advise changing BF tie-ins to Fertility mode here too.

-Personally, node scaling becoming morph scaling for breast/butt/belly would be a desirable change (not every body in SE has those nodes, and they aren't always copy/paste compatible when they do exist), but that'd be a huge long-term project. Maybe for SE scaling, make the scaling factor (between 0 and 1) for a set of morphs (SSHnew, cleavage, etc.) tied to an action (ex. oral). This could also allow for better cross-mod compatibility, as there are less conflicts with other mods, particularly for belly scaling (BF/FM/SLHP all use the PregnancyBelly morph, but the other 2 belly morphs could be tied to hormones), and when there are conflicts, I've found Morphs to be much better at co-operating than node scaling (using FM/SLHP+Weightmorphs+MME presents no issues for me).

3. SD+/SlaveTatsEventBridge

Another Mixed bag, but in a different way.

Working:

+Questline

+Slavery System

+Master/Animal Dialogues and popups

+DD Compatibility

+Slavetats Compatibility

+YPS Compatibility

+Dialogues

+Spriggan Spells

Not Working

- Custom Cells often have mesh glitches, and you end up in these cells much more often, so the underscore-caused glitches (saving/crashes) cause much more of a hastle with SD+ than with Stories/CCAS.

- due to the porting process to get it right being more in-depth (CAO, SSE NIF Opt, CAO), it's easier to end up with bad meshes, and even if done correctly, not all of the meshes get fixed all the time. For example, sometimes I've had the Spriggan-Related meshes work, but some of Sanguines cells meshes be corrupted. My current install has custom meshes for the Spriggan Armor (CBBE SE version of C5Kevs updated spriggan armor, updated by me to 3BBB), but the default ones worked, the

Spoiler

Spriggan Form

meshes work, and all of the Sanguine meshes work. But for some reason, 

Spoiler

One of the meshes for the spriggan-infected Female NPCs found near Riften and a few other scattered places

is corrupted badly.

A lot of the custom DD items (ex. Sanguine's translucent stuff) are particularly iffy on converting meshes, but some of these probably need an update to CBBE SE anyway.

The spriggan armors need an update to SE bodystyles IMO.

4. Kyne's Blessing:

Working:

+Player Messages/DD Effects seem to function well.

+Lastelle Meshes/NPC are fine.

+Spider penis, worm and facehugger meshes work

+Game-triggered mod events seem to work (ex. infection, Danica curing player)

Not working:

- Full-body meshes (ex. living armor, tentacle parasite, barnacles) DEFINITELY need to be updated to an SE body (don't particularly care which one, I use CBBE 3BBB but cross-compatibility is pretty easy). Additionally, depending on how the mod is converted, textures for spider eggs can be missing (mesh is there, shadow visible in Magic effects, but no texture visible).

-MCM-triggered mod events are a one-way street (infection, no curing for items tested)

Biggest problem here for me is that EC+ SE has no morph compatibility (No, SLIF doesn't count. If someone has to download a whole extra mod, and write the compatibility set-up themselves, I don't consider it compatible for the majority of users). And without EC+, a lot of Parasite's messages/questline and some features are not available (ex. Lastelle animation to start her quest doesn't work without it). 

All of these comments are regarding conversions of the latest version of each mod (March/April 2020 Updates).

My normal procedure for conversion is as follows:

1. use CAO/BSAopt to extract BSAs, but keep the loose files in the original folder separate.

2. Run SSE NIF Optimizer on both sets of files

3. Repack files from BSA

4. run BSA+ESP through CAO 

5. remerge loose files, ESP, BSA, and BSL into one "Data" folder

6. install and run through CK (other than re-saving I don't do anything with it).

I can post my current installation pack of Hormones if anyone is interested or if @DeepBlueFrog wants to post it. I've used it both with and w/o OsmelMC's tweak to hair growth, which get's rid of the permanence (no changing length), but not the mod event (grows back each night).

didn't do much testing with hormones but there were few things that weren't working: tats application with ST during bimbo curse, skin color change not being applied to the body after save reload, bimbo curse not working during starting quest and node scaling not working even with SLIF (though it would work when i wear any refitted CBBE vanilla clothing (i use 3bbb body))

Edit: it seems that i also cannot get any scaling with parasites, SGO4 worked, so did DLC with naked dungeon (tested those 2 together with SLIF) so i doubt that it's a body issue or botched SLIF installation

6 hours ago, angrykiwi said:

didn't do much testing with hormones but there were few things that weren't working: tats application with ST during bimbo curse, skin color change not being applied to the body after save reload, bimbo curse not working during starting quest and node scaling not working even with SLIF (though it would work when i wear any refitted CBBE vanilla clothing (i use 3bbb body))

Edit: it seems that i also cannot get any scaling with parasites, SGO4 worked, so did DLC with naked dungeon (tested those 2 together with SLIF) so i doubt that it's a body issue or botched SLIF installation

If you just ran CAO, the Tats problem may be because they were repacked into the BSA (they need to be loose files, just save them in a different folder and run CAO, then copy them back in afterward). Otherwise it's that you're missing SlaveTatsEventsBridge (SE version is on Page 1). +1 to the skin color change though (I use YPS SE, so the bimbo curse works fine).

21 hours ago, angrykiwi said:

I guess I never put the parasites script i updated on this thread. See if you get scaling with this:

slp_fcts_parasites.pex

Hormones is back a page if you want those scripts as well, along with mod fixes by foreveraloneguy.

3 hours ago, zarantha said:

I guess I never put the parasites script i updated on this thread. See if you get scaling with this:

slp_fcts_parasites.pex 52.55 kB · 2 downloads

Hormones is back a page if you want those scripts as well, along with mod fixes by foreveraloneguy.

Thanks, i did try both hormones and parasites today:
Hormones: i've got both tats and bimbo quest working (was an issue on my side), as for scaling it kinda worked, buut the changes were very minor (and i think boobs weren't scaling up) compared to scales that were set (funny thing is that boob compression for armor was working (at times)) and when it comes for belly scaling it looked like i've got the same issue as with BAC: jutting out belly instead of inflated (other mods that has belly scaling work fine (even looks better then in oldrim))
Parasites: didn't notice any changes, though i've got a theory that to get parasites working you need to get them naturally, and not thru the MCM? (though i was receiving scripted messages from the face hugger)

8 hours ago, angrykiwi said:

Thanks, i did try both hormones and parasites today:
Hormones: i've got both tats and bimbo quest working (was an issue on my side), as for scaling it kinda worked, buut the changes were very minor (and i think boobs weren't scaling up) compared to scales that were set (funny thing is that boob compression for armor was working (at times)) and when it comes for belly scaling it looked like i've got the same issue as with BAC: jutting out belly instead of inflated (other mods that has belly scaling work fine (even looks better then in oldrim))
Parasites: didn't notice any changes, though i've got a theory that to get parasites working you need to get them naturally, and not thru the MCM? (though i was receiving scripted messages from the face hugger)

Breast scaling not working is because the 3BBB bodies (whether BHUNP or CBBE) have different breast nodes than the ones LE bodies use. 3BBB Has L Breast01, L Breast02, L Breast03, whereas LE bodies had NPC Breast L and NPC Breast R, so any scaling tied to those nodes won't be cross compatible. Additionally, I haven't actually seen anyone use node scaling with the New nodes, as I think they're purely for the new physics system, and even if it worked it'd probably look weird (3 nodes, something's gonna look weird, just like NPC_Belly scaling you saw). Racemenu Morphs have completely superceeded node scaling .

On 5/8/2020 at 12:04 PM, angrykiwi said:

I indeed was missing ST even bridge, thanks for pointing out, i though that you no longer need it for SE as it was not mentioned anywhere

I did try to contact the author of Slavetats a few times to include the simple mod events added by the Slavetat Mod Event Bridge but he/she was downright hostile to the idea of adding support for mod events in general. No idea why.

Unless that changed and I am still working from old assumptions, Slavetat event bridge is still necessary to add support for mod events to slavetats.

9 hours ago, w234aew said:

Breast scaling not working is because the 3BBB bodies (whether BHUNP or CBBE) have different breast nodes than the ones LE bodies use. 3BBB Has L Breast01, L Breast02, L Breast03, whereas LE bodies had NPC Breast L and NPC Breast R, so any scaling tied to those nodes won't be cross compatible. Additionally, I haven't actually seen anyone use node scaling with the New nodes, as I think they're purely for the new physics system, and even if it worked it'd probably look weird (3 nodes, something's gonna look weird, just like NPC_Belly scaling you saw). Racemenu Morphs have completely superceeded node scaling .

aye, that indeed is an issue with the nio node scaling, EC+ suffers from the same problem and it seems that i cannot get SLIF to work with those mods (though it worked BAC)
guess i have to wait until mods move to morphs or SLIF gets more compatibility since this body looks too good for me to move from it.

8 hours ago, angrykiwi said:

aye, that indeed is an issue with the nio node scaling, EC+ suffers from the same problem and it seems that i cannot get SLIF to work with those mods (though it worked BAC)
guess i have to wait until mods move to morphs or SLIF gets more compatibility since this body looks too good for me to move from it.

Use morphs instead of nio scaling. That's what I do. Didn't even occur to me that SLIF didn't work with 3BBB since I never saw a problem. But the SLIF author doesn't seem to be active any more so you might either have to do it yourself or give up on NIO if you really need NIO and SLIF.

3 minutes ago, foreveraloneguy said:

Use morphs instead of nio scaling. That's what I do. Didn't even occur to me that SLIF didn't work with 3BBB since I never saw a problem. But the SLIF author doesn't seem to be active any more so you might either have to do it yourself or give up on NIO if you really need NIO and SLIF.

actually that's what i'm doing right now, (don't really need nio, i just wanted to get scaling to work) but i'm met with another issue where these mods ignore SLIF and update nodes with nio even with patches installed (or maybe i've done so incorrectly?)

2 hours ago, angrykiwi said:

actually that's what i'm doing right now, (don't really need nio, i just wanted to get scaling to work) but i'm met with another issue where these mods ignore SLIF and update nodes with nio even with patches installed (or maybe i've done so incorrectly?)

I ran into that same issue with 3BBB and SLIF, it eventually go to the point where I gave up on using SLIF altogether. It's possible to make non-SLIF morph patches for some older mods, especially where all node changes are combined and confined to one script. ed86 managed to do it with both Hentai Pregnancy and MME. I tried making my own patch for EC+ based on his work (dissected the HP bodymorph patch/MME bodymorph patch to figure out what command to use), but I couldn't get it to compile since I have no experience w/papyrus. If hormones has one script that handles application of node scaling, it'd be possible to translate over, but I'm not familiar with how hormones does node scaling (the EC+ patch was easy, only node scaling application/resetting was in one script).

55 minutes ago, MegaManRageX said:

Parasites Is Only Giving Me Animated Parasites. No Sex-Lab Parasites.esp. Am I Missing Something?

Sexlab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (the mod you're looking for) doesn't have an Updated SE version on its mod page, there's a conversion in this thread linked on the front page, and several fixes scattered throughout the thread. Fair warning though, if you're using an SE body (CBBE SE/3BBB/3BA, maybe BHUNP SE) node scaling is kinda wonky (either doesn't work, or looks weird, depending on body)  and no morph scaling patch exists for either Parasites or EC+ in SE (unless you want to wade your way through SLIF and make a custom patch).

I put this in the LE thread when I forgot there was a thread for SE lol, but:

Hi, I play the SE version of this mod and I would get ctd in the temple of dibella after a few moments inside the cell. I've read some other posts here that had a similar problem in the LE version and the problem could lie with either the npc Senna, or the mod immersive wenches? Or maybe it could be something else. Has anyone else had this issue/have a fix for this though?

I do have Senna's appearance changed with the SE version of the JH npc overhaul mod. Maybe that messes with her scripts?

Spoiler

image.png.e90504b3bb79ced893f6db1b69dcac7a.png

Fjotra was an adult when I got to the Forsworn outpost, and had the correct captive outfit there. However, once reaching the temple, her outfit changed to this. What could be causing it? I got rid of her reference in the child mods I have using SSEEdit.

Edit:

Spoiler

image.png.78ef7886854c2e1195455be33151c376.png

Might it have to do with this conflict? Some of the actors in "SexLab_DibellaCult.esp" have a "-Ref" for their Editor ID, whereas in "SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp" they end in "-REF," similar to the base game.

On 5/14/2020 at 5:39 AM, theman123 said:

I put this in the LE thread when I forgot there was a thread for SE lol, but:

Hi, I play the SE version of this mod and I would get ctd in the temple of dibella after a few moments inside the cell. I've read some other posts here that had a similar problem in the LE version and the problem could lie with either the npc Senna, or the mod immersive wenches? Or maybe it could be something else. Has anyone else had this issue/have a fix for this though?

I do have Senna's appearance changed with the SE version of the JH npc overhaul mod. Maybe that messes with her scripts?

Check page #13.

2 hours ago, btdr3 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

image.png.e90504b3bb79ced893f6db1b69dcac7a.png

Fjotra was an adult when I got to the Forsworn outpost, and had the correct captive outfit there. However, once reaching the temple, her outfit changed to this. What could be causing it? I got rid of her reference in the child mods I have using SSEEdit.

Do you have Armor and Clothing Extension by kryptopyr?

One of its settings changes outfits of priests and Fjotra.

My old attept to fix this: