DeepBlueFrog

SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

47 minutes ago, ChaosLord said:

Do you have Armor and Clothing Extension by kryptopyr?

One of its settings changes outfits of priests and Fjotra.

My old attept to fix this:

That worked! Thanks.

On 5/16/2020 at 7:50 PM, Aylis said:

Check page #13.

You're a life saver! I'll install this and report back to see if it has fixed my ctd problem!

Edit: I can confirm that your patch works. No CTD when I enter the Temple of Dibella!

SD+/Enhanced is listed as buggy on the SSE Conversion Tracking page, describing the mod as unstable. Does it just have some errors here and there, or is it unusable? I understand that the version posted on this thread's main page is outdated compared to LE, so would that be why it's buggy?

Edit: meant to say unstable, not buggy

14 hours ago, btdr3 said:

SD+/Enhanced is listed as buggy on the SSE Conversion Tracking page, describing the mod as buggy. Does it just have some errors here and there, or is it unusable? I understand that the version posted on this thread's main page is outdated compared to LE, so would that be why it's buggy?

If I recall, it's listed as buggy because of a mesh issue when entering Sanguine's realm. I haven't seen that recently.

Use the version here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/120107-skyrimlldeepbluefrog-mods-conversion-to-sse/?do=findComment&comment=2947318

You still need to grab the other SD files from the first post.

Another niche case again, but has anyone tried the following combination of mods in SE yet?

- Hormones Latest Version (converted to SE)

- With OsmelMC's Tweak (non-permanent hairstyle) and Aegis's 3BBB patch, but NOT Aegis's full Hormones overhaul

- YPS SE V 6.2.1 (available in the YPS Thread), not the earlier YPS 6.0 SE

The 3BBB patch seemed to fix the hormone tracking and skin glitches I was experiencing, but I then encountered a new bug.

For some reason, the Bimbo curse worked in the new style (triggered by Bimbo Hormone reaching 100), and the mod events in hormones worked as intended (messages, audio, tats, scaling). However, the detection of YPS events didn't seem to work properly. Finger/Toenail polish worked, but the Lipstick and Eyeshadow events weren't working properly. Any applied Lipstick/Nail Polish would be removed on a new day update (as intended), but lipstick and eyeshadow wouldn't be reapplied.

This could be a YPS porting issue (ALL SE versions are unofficial, and the different versions were ported by different people), or a Hormones issue (it's not Aegis' patch I think, it isn't the Bimbo script, just the scaling one). I'll test with YPS 6.0.0 again, and see if the issue is YPS calls or something else.

EDIT: Quick check with a new character, only difference being YPS 6.0 SE instead of YPS 6.2.1 SE, and Makeup is working again. Whatever calls changed between the two versions, it broke Lipstick/Eyeshadow application.

Anyone knows what happened to FNIS? (the mod itself... I know about the owner)

I can't find it on Nexus anymore.

37 minutes ago, Content Consumer said:

Yes... thanks.

Somehow it wouldn't come up in search (only translations) and links I could find where pointing as an older URL structure (the mod ID is still the same but the path isn't.. I should have tried with just the mod ID)

Hello everyone, I have a problem with Sisterhood of Dibella. Some character have the blackface bug and purple hair, I managed to fix those by reordering the plugins in MO and overwriting the files with my replacer, Pandorable's to be exact. The problem is that while all the NPCs are fine, the Sarethi sisters at the Nirnroot farm were not fixed, and I can't fix them no matter what I do. The setweight command only eliminate the blackness, but doesn't fix the face and the hair, which is strange because all the main sisters, and Haelga and Svana have Pandorable's appearance. I also followed Aylis' steps in page 13 and my order is the exact same, but no luck. Any pointers?
I tried snooping around in SSEdit but there doesn't appear to be any significant difference, do I have to find "new" facegen files? How do I know "which ones" are the Sarethi's?

5 hours ago, Dracorex said:

Hello everyone, I have a problem with Sisterhood of Dibella. Some character have the blackface bug and purple hair, I managed to fix those by reordering the plugins in MO and overwriting the files with my replacer, Pandorable's to be exact. The problem is that while all the NPCs are fine, the Sarethi sisters at the Nirnroot farm were not fixed, and I can't fix them no matter what I do. The setweight command only eliminate the blackness, but doesn't fix the face and the hair, which is strange because all the main sisters, and Haelga and Svana have Pandorable's appearance. I also followed Aylis' steps in page 13 and my order is the exact same, but no luck. Any pointers?
I tried snooping around in SSEdit but there doesn't appear to be any significant difference, do I have to find "new" facegen files? How do I know "which ones" are the Sarethi's?

Try exporting the facegen using the CK.

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

Try exporting the facegen using the CK.

I tried, and to no avail, unless I'm not doing it correctly. I opened the CK through MO, checked the plugin, navigated to the actors page, selected the two NPC and hit ctrl+F4; it says that it did generate the files, and I close. Now, I don't see any files in the overwrite folders, I don't know if it's because I'm failing at something or if MO is directly placing those files in the mod's folder.

But it sure didn't solve whatever problem I have. Is it because the CK doesn't play nice with Mod Organizer?

1 hour ago, Dracorex said:

I tried, and to no avail, unless I'm not doing it correctly. I opened the CK through MO, checked the plugin, navigated to the actors page, selected the two NPC and hit ctrl+F4; it says that it did generate the files, and I close. Now, I don't see any files in the overwrite folders, I don't know if it's because I'm failing at something or if MO is directly placing those files in the mod's folder.

But it sure didn't solve whatever problem I have. Is it because the CK doesn't play nice with Mod Organizer?

If the exported facegen files didn't go into the overwrite folder then they went into their current locations, and that only fixes one of the two possible reasons for the black face bug. Apparently you have the other one.

Use xEdit on the affected NPC to see what ESPs are editing it. You should see one mod editing the NPCs face data (probably SoD or Sisters) and then another mod reverting those changes. Rearrange your load order if that's easy to do without side effects, otherwise use another override - a patch file if you have one, or a merged file, or maybe a whole new file - to keep the SoD/Sisters face changes with whatever other changes that other mods are trying to make.

2 hours ago, Dracorex said:

Tasairis has the right next step. Just remember when you check what's overwriting the NPC in xedit that you load your entire load order before checking. Don't just load the mods you think could be the problem.

15 hours ago, zarantha said:

16 hours ago, tasairis said:

Well, now I feel extremely silly. I did what you guys said and I managed to give the NPCs their original look back. Then I tried to change the values to have them reflect Pandorable's, and I reintroduced the bug. Then it dawned on me that maybe the problem was that Pandorable's was mising textures. I redownloaded it and voilà, all fine even without the patch.

I apologize for having troubled you, you were really helpful. At least now I now how to handle conflicts from other mods. Thanks again guys.

For anyone using SD+, Sexlab Aroused, and More Nasty Creatures SE v. 12+- there's a conflict with the Falmer skeletons between the two mods (if SD+ is loaded before MNC) that will cause the game to CTD every time the game tries to adjust a falmer's aroused state.  So make sure that MNC is loaded after SD+ and have it overwrite SD+'s falmer skeleton to prevent the CTD. 

1 hour ago, khypher said:

For anyone using SD+, Sexlab Aroused, and More Nasty Creatures SE v. 12+- there's a conflict with the Falmer skeletons between the two mods (if SD+ is loaded before MNC) that will cause the game to CTD every time the game tries to adjust a falmer's aroused state.  So make sure that MNC is loaded after SD+ and have it overwrite SD+'s falmer skeleton to prevent the CTD. 

mnc should be overwriting anything with a skeleton anyway. the only exception is xp32, and it just depends on where in the dev cycle these two are on which overwrites which now.

Hello - mod is working fine so far. Only issue is during the blessings of dibella scenes, the mod only seems to be calling from 7-8 animations total (always the same ones). I have a couple hundred registered in SL that will play without problem outside of this mod, so the animations are definitely there. Not exactly sure how/if this can be fixed. Thanks!

Hey y'all!

Been scouring for a solution, but I just can't seem to find one- I can't get enslaved! I have Defeat and DA, and the scenarios show up in DA, and I have the Dance spell etc, etc, the mod looks like its installed correctly. But I cannot surrender/get the Human enslavement scenarios/any enslavement scenarios to trigger. I've tried on an old and new game with the SD+ scenarios set as the only active ones, but I just vanilla die instead of getting enslaved. Is there a solution out there? Thanks!!

Hello, it is logic that in the milk farm quest i'm blocked when i have to come back with 5 bottle of milk? i can give 10 bottle she keep saying i need 5 bottle to be free.

On 3/30/2020 at 9:37 AM, Testificateguy said:

I converted a bunch of your updated mods to SE. I used the Cathedral Asset Optimizer (animations, meshes & textures using the "Necessary Optimization" option), re-saved each .esp to form 44, re-exported facegen data (just in case), then repacked into .bsa for each mod.

No testing was done, but in theory nothing would have broke anyways.  Just did the usual porting procedure like any other mod.  Hopefully they work.\

-Edit- Got around to "testing" and it seems that packing the files into BSAs (using CAO or manually using Archive.exe) breaks some meshes (specifically the statues) and facegen stuff.  Unpacked works fine for some reason.  I'll reupload the files again once I do a quick run through.  Never seen this type of issue before tbh.

-Edit2- Upload fixed non-BSA versions. Meshes look good, faces aren't grey, no issues this time (hopefully).

Dibella Sisterhood 2020-03-29 SE.7z 84.09 MB · 1,133 downloads Dibella Sisterhood Sisters 2020-03-29 SE.7z 48.61 MB · 1,047 downloads Alicia Painslut SL Core 2020-03-29 SE.7z 87.15 MB · 299 downloads Kyne Blessing 2020-03-29 SE.7z 75.88 MB · 492 downloads SL Dialogues 2020-03-29.7z 1.13 MB · 438 downloads

SD Plus 2020-03-29 SE.7z 25.35 MB · 611 downloads

SL Stories Devious 2020-03-29 SE.7z 56.67 MB · 395 downloads SL Stories 2020-03-29 SE.7z 92.47 MB · 458 downloads

These should be added to the main page instead of the old ones.

58 minutes ago, saltshade said:

These should be added to the main page instead of the old ones.

Thanks!

I will eventually replace them but in the meantime, I added a link to your post from the first post of this thread.

On 5/28/2020 at 11:21 PM, jeff159753 said:

umm hi, do you have the full mod of jackga monster mod ? (thanks)

try this? I don't see anything newer.