14 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

Hey Kharos, this mod continues to rock and remains a staple of my perverted playthroughs.  One of my favorite features is the final fallback "get out of jail free" card by using the workbench to escape handcuffs.  Is that a feature that could be easily modified/repurposed to work on devious devices as well? 

Technically probably yes, but I feel like adding functionality to other mods that is not related to my mod is out of scope for my mod...

11 hours ago, roten_man said:

@KharosI like this mod and it is working correctly. That being said, I have a problem that I can't seem to solve.. How do you remove the shock collar? I'm using AAF: Violate mod and after a few scenes my PC got collared. It says I have to connect to Pip-Boy and then enter 4-digit code in order to unlock it. Any help? Also, sorry for dumb question lol

It's not a dumb question. I had plans to add a hacking feature that allows you to hack the 4-digit code if you don't know it, but I have never come around to implement it. So at the moment the only way to get free without knowing the code is the debug menu.

26 minutes ago, Kharos said:

It's not a dumb question. I had plans to add a hacking feature that allows you to hack the 4-digit code if you don't know it, but I have never come around to implement it. So at the moment the only way to get free without knowing the code is the debug menu.

Okay thanks! It's quite immersion-breaking but whatever. I still appreciate everything you do with this mod. I will disable collars so my PC can't get collared, and I'm going to leave it that way until you add that hacking feature.

Keep up the good work and take care!

11 hours ago, izzyknows said:

The NPC that collared you will have a note with code in their inventory. Or use the Debug menu in MCM if all else fails.

Boston Devious Helper works nicely too.

Seriously? I didn't knew that.. I will try to kill that NPC and see if I can find a code. Thank you and take care!

On 7/3/2020 at 3:29 PM, twistedtrebla said:

Im having issues where when my player is wearing handcuffs, it can mess with AAF animations. The animation will start, but after about half a second, my player will stand up and start shuffling her feet for the rest of the animation. The other NPC in sex scene will just continue to pound air, while my player just stands there. Is this a known issue?

It seems to only happen when my player is wearing handcuffs, and also only for certain animations.

I'm having the same issue. This only started a few days ago, and the only thing I can recall changing is adding Hardship 1.5 and updating Real Handcuffs (from 4.6 to 4.7).

It seems like a load order issue maybe? Because it starts out it'll work, but then a second or two after the animation starts, the PC will just stand as if the animation isn't currently running any longer while the NPC still continues. 

I'll start removing mods and try to back track to see what is causing this.

On 7/12/2020 at 5:01 AM, Darkblendjoe said:

I'm having the same issue. This only started a few days ago, and the only thing I can recall changing is adding Hardship 1.5 and updating Real Handcuffs (from 4.6 to 4.7).

It seems like a load order issue maybe? Because it starts out it'll work, but then a second or two after the animation starts, the PC will just stand as if the animation isn't currently running any longer while the NPC still continues. 

I'll start removing mods and try to back track to see what is causing this.

Im in a pretty similar situation as you. If my memory serves me right, this didnt used to happen before. And I only started using Hardship recently. So it might be an issue with lateset RealHandcuffs, or Hardship cus that does mess with AAF files. 

Please post an update if you find anything ?

2 hours ago, usr230492 said:

Could you add a front pose?

I am currently not working on this (actually I will be mostly without computer in the next three weeks).
I am not really good at creating animations. If somebody does create one I will be happy to integrate it though.

On 7/16/2020 at 9:03 PM, twistedtrebla said:

Im in a pretty similar situation as you. If my memory serves me right, this didnt used to happen before. And I only started using Hardship recently. So it might be an issue with lateset RealHandcuffs, or Hardship cus that does mess with AAF files. 

Please post an update if you find anything ?

Haven't found what's been causing this yet even after having bare minimum mods. I'm going the reverse of that now, redo everything, with a new game, then start adding mods (including Hardship), one at a time to find out what is causing it. 

Edit: It's now working again with all the mods back up and running. It's load order (at least it was for me) causing the issues. 

Based on this guide, you have to make sure everything (at least #6 onward) comes in last of your load order as per what Saya Scarlett has stated in bold, underlined red text(which I missed somehow, lol). 

Any other mods, such as Real Handcuffs need to come prior to the AAF core files and its animations with patches.

Hope that helps you!

Thank you for your wonderful mod. I like it!

There is any possibility to add some option like to get shocked when wearing clothing and make it incompatible with power armor like you can't enter inside without remove the collar first?

Even if you don't plan to add those options in the menu, thank you for your mod again!
1 hour ago, lcewolf said:
Thank you for your wonderful mod. I like it!

There is any possibility to add some option like to get shocked when wearing clothing and make it incompatible with power armor like you can't enter inside without remove the collar first?

Even if you don't plan to add those options in the menu, thank you for your mod again!

There are a couple of mods that already include these features, or near enough.  The slave collar in Deviously Cursed Wasteland will zap you any time an item is equipped in slot 33 (i.e. the body/torso clothing slot). 

Or there's Nude Basics, which converts the RH shock collar (among others) into an explosive collar.  It detonates if you equip more armor/clothing then your MCM settings allow.

9 hours ago, Darkblendjoe said:

Edit: It's now working again with all the mods back up and running. It's load order (at least it was for me) causing the issues. 

Based on this guide, you have to make sure everything (at least #6 onward) comes in last of your load order as per what Saya Scarlett has stated in bold, underlined red text(which I missed somehow, lol).

It wasn't there before. I just assumed people would load all these things (AAF/Theme/Animations/Patches) last, in MO2 at least, as to not be overwritten by anything else.

I'm guessing it's the LLFP plugin that RH comes with, since it's already included in AAF itself.

Just added that bold text about mod order for MO2 today.

2 hours ago, Saya_Scarlett said:

It wasn't there before. I just assumed people would load all these things (AAF/Theme/Animations/Patches) last, in MO2 at least, as to not be overwritten by anything else.

I'm guessing it's the LLFP plugin that RH comes with, since it's already included in AAF itself.

Just added that bold text about mod order for MO2 today.

Ah, thank you for clearing that up, glad I'm not going blind...yet. For whatever reason, I thought the reverse was true. Start with base files and build it up from there, but yeah, totally wrong, most important things go last. 

As for LLFP plugin, I don't believe it to be an issue. I accidentally used the plugin (because Real Handcuffs install selects it by default) then reinstalled without it and it didn't appear to make any noticeable difference.  Load order definitely did however.  

Also, thank you so much for your guide, I refer to it often. 

8 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

There are a couple of mods that already include these features, or near enough.  The slave collar in Deviously Cursed Wasteland will zap you any time an item is equipped in slot 33 (i.e. the body/torso clothing slot). 

Or there's Nude Basics, which converts the RH shock collar (among others) into an explosive collar.  It detonates if you equip more armor/clothing then your MCM settings allow.

Thank you! There is a lot of interresting option with Nude Basics. But it don't seem to scan any other slot except 33 for the clothing but it work well anyway :D

On 7/17/2020 at 10:05 AM, Kharos said:

I am currently not working on this (actually I will be mostly without computer in the next three weeks).
I am not really good at creating animations. If somebody does create one I will be happy to integrate it though.

Didn't @Vader666 have a front arms cuffed offset in Torture devices? You could ask him to use that. 

2 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Yeah, DD uses its "front high/low" ones. I think they're intended for the 'institute cuffs' from DD, can't remember if the rest use them too, or a separate low-front anim.

There is also the possibility of changing a copy of the existing RH offset to a front one with HkxPoser. It seems like the perfect use for that.

On 7/23/2020 at 9:03 PM, Darkblendjoe said:

Ah, thank you for clearing that up, glad I'm not going blind...yet. For whatever reason, I thought the reverse was true. Start with base files and build it up from there, but yeah, totally wrong, most important things go last. 

As for LLFP plugin, I don't believe it to be an issue. I accidentally used the plugin (because Real Handcuffs install selects it by default) then reinstalled without it and it didn't appear to make any noticeable difference.  Load order definitely did however.  

Also, thank you so much for your guide, I refer to it often. 

So, where exactly did you load RH? How important/last would someone have to load it in order for that glitch to be fixed?
Edit: For me, out of 123 mods, RH is loaded near the end at 117

On 8/7/2020 at 10:25 AM, NamelessCat said:

So, where exactly did you load RH? How important/last would someone have to load it in order for that glitch to be fixed?
Edit: For me, out of 123 mods, RH is loaded near the end at 117

I have it near the beginning instead of near the end. The core files from the guide I listed earlier, such as the AFF files, animations etc. comes in last, and dead last are the patches like Ulfberth's and Staged Leito plus. Everything else is prior.

Keep in mind this, helped. It didn't solve everything. It still won't work 100% of the time no matter what(for me at least). Also, if you change your character's appearance mid game, it can cause problems with AFF itself, which then causes issues with realhandcuffs. I had to make a new game to correct this issue.

On 7/6/2020 at 6:05 PM, roten_man said:

@KharosI like this mod and it is working correctly. That being said, I have a problem that I can't seem to solve.. How do you remove the shock collar? I'm using AAF: Violate mod and after a few scenes my PC got collared. It says I have to connect to Pip-Boy and then enter 4-digit code in order to unlock it. Any help? Also, sorry for dumb question lol

AAF Violate gives a note with your shock-collar code to the NPC who put the collar on you.  If you were also robbed, that will be the same NPC.

It will be in their inventory under Misc, named "Shock Collar Note".

2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

AAF Violate gives a note with your shock-collar code to the NPC who put the collar on you.  If you were also robbed, that will be the same NPC.

It will be in their inventory under Misc, named "Shock Collar Note".

Thanks for this! I had to start a new character since I messed that one with all sorts of unnecessary stuff, but I'll definitely keep this in mind. Take care and thanks again!

13 hours ago, roten_man said:

Thanks for this! I had to start a new character since I messed that one with all sorts of unnecessary stuff, but I'll definitely keep this in mind. Take care and thanks again!

Also, if all else fails, the debug submenu in MCM for this mod will remove worn devices if you highlight and select them. Immersion-breaking, but sometimes useful if you don't want to hunt down the dude with the code.

• 2 weeks later...