What really makes you happy?

Though they caused a massive amount of damage to two of our work trucks, that going to cost several thousand to repair, I'm happy at finding part of two fingers and at least a quart of blood under one of them after someone had attempted to steal the catalytic converters from them last weekend. Metros happy too, I was informed that they have usable prints.

9 hours ago, nikoli grimm said:

Though they caused a massive amount of damage to two of our work trucks, that going to cost several thousand to repair, I'm happy at finding part of two fingers and at least a quart of blood under one of them after someone had attempted to steal the catalytic converters from them last weekend. Metros happy too, I was informed that they have usable prints.

Sometimes, its the little things that made the biggest difference.    Hope they get caught too, but doubt they will be able to offer any restitution.

F.A. Cup Quarter-Final

Man Utd 3-1 Fulham ?

Seventy-two minutes on the clock and United are 1 goal down. The red mist descends upon Fulham and they are suddenly 2 men down thanks to red cards. Five minutes later United are 2-1 up. ?

We face Brighton and Hove Albion in the semis.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My personal opinion......Nothing can "Make" one happy if happiness in ones self does not already exist.

One needs nothing but themselves to be a Happy person, that being said, others can add happiness to another in various ways but they themselves cannot "Make" you happy.

In other words Happiness is a choice, I learned this lesson myself so no hate please this is just my opinion.

Março GIF - Março GIFs

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes it is the really simple things. I got home from a not so great day at work to find out my wife bought me something I have been talking about for a while now but wouldn't buy for myself.

Screenshot_1.jpg.dd19b5c16dd8fa7501f592604f3e6fa9.jpg

They are just electric salt and pepper grinders. This makes me happy. Not expensive, not really fancy (except they don't have a button, they turn on when you turn them upside down). I no longer have to kill my wrists to season my food when I cook. Damn I love my wife.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/17/2023 at 7:49 AM, Wight Zombi said:

Ummm yeah. It’s already burning. All you need to do is go outside. This sounds like it would make a good Christmas melody.

Humans roasting over an open fire?

Twitter X Elon Musk fan fiction nipping at my hooves… ?

Second line needs some work. Oh right. I learned to love myself. That is what makes me happy. By the way Thanksgiving is canceled because I’m busy fucking the turkey. Merry Christmas everyone?