1.png.a1b454de1ae0401a873f0cc394c343b3.png

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Well ... Jared has died in my longest save. Almost 90 hours, which is a lot for a game full of mods. This save has only one bug: the Y axis of AAF no longer works. Oh, and the language of the items is mixed between English and Spanish, but it doesn't matter.

Ā 

Ā 

Nora decided to do a dance for her Master and the boys, as she usually does after several days of varied missions. For a change, she took several raiders outside for the dance. But a patrol from the Brotherhood of Steel was waiting outside and killed almost everyone. It was a long fight because there are raiders in very high points of Corvega lol. But Jared was killed by the explosion of a vehicle, lame.

Ā 

Only two raiders survived (one isĀ pictured). Damn,Ā Nora has killed almost all the raiders leaders in his name. Ā Anyway, she grabbed the key and took off her collar and returned everything to the body of her former owner.Ā And sheĀ had to kill the two survivors, because sheĀ took off her collar, heh.

Ā 

Now, Nora is free ... but empty. I think I will end this savegame. Goodbye, Jared. I will always remember when you kissed Nora and, at the same time, you came out ot the closet. (This is a thing of my XML files).

Ā 

Spoiler

2.png.4916feb0d9f52a93ce6dd0b1bc1f4307.png

Ā 

Thank you, Stobor, for allowing us to role.Ā :thumbsup:

Ā 

• 2 weeks later...

Ok that's confusing but i force start Slave & Models animations. You need install real poses animations because in logical operand are check on this animations. But when script send pose Av18 then it try start animation without pose but only with tag - masturbate.

Ā 

Now i have question - what condition is for miniquest 5 start - i check it in console but it always skip this quest - dancing.

Ā 

20 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Now i have question - what condition is for miniquest 5 start - i check it in console but it always skip this quest - dancing.

That mini-quest requires a bare minimum of: 1 boss NPC, 1 other male NPC (and up to a max of 3 more optional male actors).Ā  If it can't fill the two required aliases, it won't start, and the sequence moves on to whatever is next in line.Ā  It also needs at least one animation with the "Dancing" tag, though that isn't checked until it's time to actually run the animation.

Ā 

On 1/26/2020 at 3:40 PM, JBpy said:

1.png.a1b454de1ae0401a873f0cc394c343b3.png

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Well ... Jared has died in my longest save. Almost 90 hours, which is a lot for a game full of mods. This save has only one bug: the Y axis of AAF no longer works. Oh, and the language of the items is mixed between English and Spanish, but it doesn't matter.

Ā 

Ā 

Nora decided to do a dance for her Master and the boys, as she usually does after several days of varied missions. For a change, she took several raiders outside for the dance. But a patrol from the Brotherhood of Steel was waiting outside and killed almost everyone. It was a long fight because there are raiders in very high points of Corvega lol. But Jared was killed by the explosion of a vehicle, lame.

Ā 

Only two raiders survived (one isĀ pictured). Damn,Ā Nora has killed almost all the raiders leaders in his name. Ā Anyway, she grabbed the key and took off her collar and returned everything to the body of her former owner.Ā And sheĀ had to kill the two survivors, because sheĀ took off her collar, heh.

Ā 

Now, Nora is free ... but empty. I think I will end this savegame. Goodbye, Jared. I will always remember when you kissed Nora and, at the same time, you came out ot the closet. (This is a thing of my XML files).

Ā 

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

2.png.4916feb0d9f52a93ce6dd0b1bc1f4307.png

Ā 

Thank you, Stobor, for allowing us to role.Ā :thumbsup:

Ā 

My nora and piper spended like 50 days on CSA with gunners, birthed like 8 childs and survived the waves of ghouls, deathclaws, raiders, assaultrons and did exactly wa u did, waited until was time and was ready to face the fierce commonwealth with war of the commonwealt active in my load order, wish i was able to use the Sim settlements conqueror gunners to convert nora into the dark side but well, that was uncompatible, ty to all this good moders that gives an unexpected narrative to our games

7 hours ago, stobor said:

1 other male NPC (and up to a max of 3 more optional male actors)

Ok that's explain many: I have mod "more female characters" and in location where quests triggers (Coverga plant - no males). But as i check in console Boomer not count as boss. Or miniquests work only in Corvega plant? When i enter in location with Boomer - boss variable is filled up but never next mini quest goes up. Always stay miniquest==0.

Ā 

PS. For fun: i have so many hp that i survive a collar blast up: after that i turn into lava demon. After about 5 minutes i back to normal but have on body red monster tentacles) In this blow up destroyed only pipboy - need reequip back by console) I was a bit confused when i was blow up when staying in Raider camp) After from script i realize not to be blow up you need do sex with raiders. Only that timer clear up. If you always deny it then you blow up after 20 minutes)

9 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Or miniquests work only in Corvega plant? When i enter in location with Boomer - boss variable is filled up but never next mini quest goes up. Always stay miniquest==0.

No, they're definitely not limited to Corvega.Ā  Talking to the boss (even if no Raider directs you to them and gives you a helpful quest marker) ought to open up additional options, so staying at '0' is not normal.

On 2/7/2020 at 7:10 PM, stobor said:

No, they're definitely not limited to Corvega

Ok it's work in Boomer camp too. Strange that Boomer don't want be a boss. The boss reference got that simple raider why make me as pet. But Boomer show me 5th miniquest what i can't see before)Ā  Still not figure out how to start miniquest - 0 - meet the boss. Try camp near the Sanctuary - the mark boss somewhere far from this but raider why takes me as pet want's only sex but no quest) maybe later i try again to activate this quest)

Ok i found answer in script. Need sex with 3 man. Oh my... That means you need travel to Diamond city dungeon where lives only man in my world) Boomer not count - it's trigger miniquest goes up to boss quests.

Got this quest. Oh my... Boss??? A Ghoul? Why ever not speak with me?)

And i found strange bug: dogs and bugs counts too as humans. Not only in your mod in others too. That means if you are raider pet 90% of map is friendly to you - you can travel always where you want without any trouble. Only robots and maybe synth you attack.

Luckily at second time of boss quest trigger it's point on another raider boss what is a human) Seems ghouls count as humans too - that means as boss can be any creature what is mark as boss in fo4 esp.

Strange that Diamond city guards not trigger to sex before you free and got a second time been capture. Seems they need for trigger variable isCaptive=true. What changes only if you already been captive and free.

How to safely end quest - "free the Zimonja outpost" given by Prescott. Go there without weapon makes you as pet. Kill all raiders unarmed. They just staring at you and not fight back. Then go to sex with Boomer. While AAf loading - enter in power armor as container - on my joypad is x button - steal all parts of power armor and power core. After beat a Boomer with bare hands or collect weapons from killed raiders. Recommend takes with you a companion - it can help to kill the naked boss) It's technically in power armor but seems without parts it's lower defense.

On 2/7/2020 at 8:35 AM, magnusx said:

My nora and piper spended like 50 days on CSA with gunners, birthed like 8 childs and survived the waves of ghouls, deathclaws, raiders, assaultrons and did exactly wa u did, waited until was time and was ready to face the fierce commonwealth with war of the commonwealt active in my load order, wish i was able to use the Sim settlements conqueror gunners to convert nora into the dark side but well, that was uncompatible, ty to all this good moders that gives an unexpected narrative to our games

I started a new playthrough recently with conqueror installed and I was wondering if that could all work together?? but so far can't be kept as a pet or maybe I should not have killed Jun until I get the raider pet quest? or is it really a mechanic conflicting issue? I also use AAF violate like I use to with my previous character but raiders either finish me off with bad end or let me go, haven't tried to enable CSA on this playthrough though

I've got this working in my game with AAF Violate.Ā  Got captured at Federal Ration Stockpile, killed some of the raiders first but they overpowered me and took me as a pet.Ā  The one female raider went jealous and was killed by the others.Ā  After a bit I was sent to see Red Tourette, who was designated as the boss.Ā  So far, so good.Ā 

Ā 

There's a few weird things happening, though.Ā 

Ā 

• There's no "Lucky" character as far as I can tell. There are two male raiders and a dog outside in the camp, and Red Tourette is inside alone; everyone else is dead. I have a feeling I'm missing a lot of the quest progression if there's no "Lucky", right?Ā 
  • The boss only ever gives me the "find some tape" task.Ā  If I leave the tape gag on, I only get the typical drug/alcohol doses and ordinary sex.Ā  If I take it off, I get the same, as well as the "find some tape" task again.Ā  There's never a "dance" task, or anything to do with outfits, or a raider boss peace offering... nothing.Ā  I'm just stuck in this camp wandering around between 3 people and getting fucked.Ā  How can I get some kind of progression?Ā 
  • When gagged, it's difficult for my character to be approached by raiders - the DD gagged interaction always triggers first when I walk near an NPC.Ā  I have to sit through the generic "wow that's a gag" conversation every time, then manually attempt to talk, before the Raider Pet dialogue will trigger.Ā  Is there a way to stop the raiders from acting surprised at the gag and doing this whole repetitive conversation like a random NPC would?Ā 
1 hour ago, MyOtherNameIsKnown said:

There's no "Lucky" character as far as I can tell. There are two male raiders and a dog outside in the camp, and Red Tourette is inside alone; everyone else is dead. I have a feeling I'm missing a lot of the quest progression if there's no "Lucky", right?Ā 

If everyone inside but Red is dead, there's not any NPC's to assign as Lucky & Bruiser. Your best bet is to escape and find another Raider Camp.

1 hour ago, MyOtherNameIsKnown said:

Is there a way to stop the raiders from acting surprised at the gag and doing this whole repetitive conversation like a random NPC would?

You can remove the gag quest from Devious Devices using xEdit. The Raiders will still see you as gagged, but you wont have the annoying DD dialogue to deal with.

On 2/13/2020 at 1:25 PM, meyloo said:

I started a new playthrough recently with conqueror installed and I was wondering if that could all work together?? but so far can't be kept as a pet or maybe I should not have killed Jun until I get the raider pet quest? or is it really a mechanic conflicting issue? I also use AAF violate like I use to with my previous character but raiders either finish me off with bad end or let me go, haven't tried to enable CSA on this playthrough though

I used Hardship to get nora into a raider bad boyfriend relationship on the CSA imprisonment and began a settlement of raiders on conqueror since he become friendly it dont affects the playability and can be appointed as a settler using AFT

Ā 

2 hours ago, Katie schnurr said:

i kinda hit a new problem ummm 2 are saying to find a cleaner spot for sex ummmm it corvega where do i find thatĀ  in that filthy place

This sounds like you're using Raider Pet together with the Hardship mod. While you're a captive/pet and in the vicinity of raiders, you may want to disable Hardship's beggar/whore mode and also turn off its captive raider greetings if you enabled them.

8 hours ago, Katie schnurr said:

it never lets me they just follow me.i guess thats kinda the problem is they wont stop i now have jared and lucky following me looking for a cleaner spot. i supose i could just take them to a nother spot to watch them fight to the death while im in god mode but wheres the fun in that?

Exactly what @vaultbait said. Hardship interferes with Raider Pet's dialogue. As long as your PC is actively collared, it's safe to toggle Hardship off. (meaning you wont die instantly. LOL)

Ā 

Edit: You may have to activate Hardship to finish the Raider proposition scenes. I haven't had it happen inĀ  long time. But disabling BW didn't stop the Raider propositions. Can't remember if Tentacus fixed that.

ok thanks i think i need to go to hard ships mod page then cause every time i move locationsĀ  {{going out doors or doing the lucky quest to going to the other raider base hard ships beggar whore re activities}} beggar whore re activates it self oops also with the elevator. it might beĀ  a little more then that i am also getting back off then hold on i just wanna talk then the option to add them to my settlement if i enable the captive stuff its closer to what i should be getting

Ā