Cealapa Posted August 13 Posted August 13 (edited) 1 hour ago, Moacir Jr said: Yes, about this, search, Which mod do I need to download for this? Because, like I said, the strip-search conversion is there, but nothing happens—it just ends. PS: Sorry for all the questions, but until yesterday I was only using version 1.4—and I already loved it. I didn't know about all the improvements and fixes in 0.5ng, which I discovered by chance, and I absolutely love it... If you have both 0.5 and animation I don't know what is wrong there. Anyway, you lose nothing, it's a boring scene and even if you have a weapon in inventory (added via console let say) nothing happens, at least in my game. I use to rapidly end scene using Home/End key. I set searching once to 3 days to be less intrusive. BTW, it's the same animation used by Dwayne in Commonwealth Slavers, The Hooker quest. Edited August 13 by Cealapa 1
JohnyBurner Posted August 14 Posted August 14 On 8/13/2026 at 4:18 PM, riveth said: In SH, you can pick NPC type that mod takes under consideration when looking for approaches. I simply recommend to turn off the raiders and mutants since it's just plain stupid to meet your super mutant fan of raider hypnotherapist. when raiders are disabled nothing interferes with raider pet What to you mean? I once got a lovely massage from a Supermutant Suicider. Just good folks, those muties. 😆
Burensc Posted September 15 Posted September 15 Is there a survival mode patch so I get fed hydrated and rested (at least with stats between fucking?
riveth Posted September 15 Posted September 15 9 hours ago, Burensc said: Is there a survival mode patch so I get fed hydrated and rested (at least with stats between fucking? Idk if there is any, but I use cum addiction mod for that. I just disabled addiction and ramped up feed stats from consuming cum. That way you can somehow survive consuming cum alone.
larosa43 Posted September 15 Posted September 15 (edited) Hi guys, I've just come back to my old FO4 installation and I'm updating all my mods. I've updated Raider pet to be: Raider Pet Raider Pet Tweak - 0.5 Raider Pet Tweak - 0.5ng I've also installed Papyrus However now Raiders won't talk to me while unarmed. Do I need to start a new game for any of this? Are there any mods that directly conflict with Raider Pet that I should know about? Edited September 15 by larosa43
Burensc Posted September 15 Posted September 15 5 hours ago, riveth said: Idk if there is any, but I use cum addiction mod for that. I just disabled addiction and ramped up feed stats from consuming cum. That way you can somehow survive consuming cum alone. Do you have a link to Cum addiction, I can't find it?
Cealapa Posted September 15 Posted September 15 12 minutes ago, Burensc said: Do you have a link to Cum addiction, I can't find it? I think he talk about Better Living Through Cumistry. AFAIK Cum Addiction is for Skyrim. But if there is one for Fallout I am interested too.
riveth Posted September 15 Posted September 15 36 minutes ago, Cealapa said: I think he talk about Better Living Through Cumistry. AFAIK Cum Addiction is for Skyrim. But if there is one for Fallout I am interested too. Yes, that's the one. Just couldn't remember that name.
Burensc Posted September 17 Posted September 17 On 9/15/2026 at 12:11 PM, Cealapa said: I think he talk about Better Living Through Cumistry. AFAIK Cum Addiction is for Skyrim. But if there is one for Fallout I am interested too. Ok thanks
kebo1199 Posted September 22 Posted September 22 I'm having an issue with Jun not giving me the note, the dialogue plays but no note is added or quest is started, and all he does is just repeat the same dialogue with me. I left to the museum to see if changing location would reset it, nothing. I tried searching the topic here but all it did is show me the first post even though I can see some responses mentioning jun when I manually search.
talia912 Posted September 23 Posted September 23 just wanting to check, does this mod work with every "boss" raider or just specifically Jared?
Cealapa Posted September 24 Posted September 24 12 hours ago, talia912 said: just wanting to check, does this mod work with every "boss" raider or just specifically Jared? It works with every boss. If you don't know then make a save at one point and google search for all bosses locations (fast travel). You can test them all and chose the one you like mostly.
talia912 Posted September 24 Posted September 24 6 hours ago, Cealapa said: It works with every boss. If you don't know then make a save at one point and google search for all bosses locations (fast travel). You can test them all and chose the one you like mostly. i ask because i tried with the boss at outpost zimonja but i only got the generic raider dialouges with the collar, maybe i have a busted install or a mod incompatibility, i'll try again
Cealapa Posted September 24 Posted September 24 12 minutes ago, talia912 said: i ask because i tried with the boss at outpost zimonja but i only got the generic raider dialouges with the collar, maybe i have a busted install or a mod incompatibility, i'll try again You previously got a collar from other boss? Or Boomer there collared your player and then only generic dialogues?
talia912 Posted September 24 Posted September 24 58 minutes ago, Cealapa said: You previously got a collar from other boss? Or Boomer there collared your player and then only generic dialogues? i got the collar from Boomer but only got the generic lines from him
Cealapa Posted September 24 Posted September 24 12 minutes ago, talia912 said: i got the collar from Boomer but only got the generic lines from him The other raiders there have the same generic dialogues? Because you need to wait and serve other raiders until one of them asks you to go to the boss.
talia912 Posted September 24 Posted September 24 25 minutes ago, Cealapa said: The other raiders there have the same generic dialogues? Because you need to wait and serve other raiders until one of them asks you to go to the boss. they do yes, in fairness i console commanded over to test it out so it may have just been me being silly and not servicing other raiders, i'll test it again when i am able
Cealapa Posted September 24 Posted September 24 31 minutes ago, talia912 said: they do yes, in fairness i console commanded over to test it out so it may have just been me being silly and not servicing other raiders, i'll test it again when i am able You can also try these two patches if you don't already have them. They add a fancy MCM settings too.
talia912 Posted September 24 Posted September 24 2 hours ago, Cealapa said: You can also try these two patches if you don't already have them. They add a fancy MCM settings too. thanks! i downloaded the NG patch but says i also require sexual harrasment too
Cealapa Posted September 25 Posted September 25 1 hour ago, talia912 said: thanks! i downloaded the NG patch but says i also require sexual harrasment too Really!? I didn't know that because I always had SH or SH+ in my LO.
talia912 Posted Friday at 12:06 PM Posted Friday at 12:06 PM 11 hours ago, Cealapa said: Really!? I didn't know that because I always had SH or SH+ in my LO. i don't run with it, but the .6 version doesnt need SH so i'll try that version instead
Burensc Posted Tuesday at 09:40 PM Posted Tuesday at 09:40 PM Is there a way to turn this mod off in the MCM? Incase there are other mods that conflict? Im looking at adding Commonwealth Slavers, which is incompatible with Raiders Pet. Its a quest mod for early game but if you break free and become a powerful heroine then there is no post enslavement for losing fights. Having punishment for losing fights is a must so it would be nice to turn the mod back on when there is no more hand crafted quests. I checked the MCM and didn't find an off switch
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now