What i was wondering is that the guards of dc are telling me that i was leading a raider gang o.O WHAT? i was a Rapepet for the raidergang. HOW are they under the illusion that i was a Leader? I nether killed someone as Raiderpet or something... The only thing i did was to konfess to my boss that his underling was doing stuff behind his back o.O

2 hours ago, Baltasarr80 said:

What i was wondering is that the guards of dc are telling me that i was leading a raider gang o.O WHAT? i was a Rapepet for the raidergang. HOW are they under the illusion that i was a Leader? I nether killed someone as Raiderpet or something... The only thing i did was to konfess to my boss that his underling was doing stuff behind his back o.O

They never say you were the leader.
"I hear you used to run with a pack of raiders.  Watch yourself."

"We don't need your kind of raider filth here!"

"Keep your hands where I can see them, raider bitch!"

"You're wasted on raider scum!"

"So, do you only put out for raiders?"

Hi all,

just a query on Raider Pet status with regard to NPCs.

While you are collared you seem to be able to walk around most places and what would be NPC enemies usually won't attack you, not just the other Raiders e.g. Mirelurks just wave their pincers as I walk past them. I haven't wandered close enough to a super mutant, feral ghoul, or insect to see if they will attack me.

1. Does this effect stop when you kill the Raider boss, and/or take off the collar?

2. Do the negative opinions of the DC guards stop for the same reasons?

I guess I'm trying to work out whether your Raider pet status is all dependent upon wearing the collar or is there some underlying faction flag that is set when you are collared the first time and, if so, does that ever reset? Psychological trauma notwithstanding can life ever go back to what passes for normal in the Commonwealth after being collared and escaping.

2 hours ago, jg8ts said:

Hi all,

just a query on Raider Pet status with regard to NPCs.

While you are collared you seem to be able to walk around most places and what would be NPC enemies usually won't attack you, not just the other Raiders e.g. Mirelurks just wave their pincers as I walk past them. I haven't wandered close enough to a super mutant, feral ghoul, or insect to see if they will attack me.

1. Does this effect stop when you kill the Raider boss, and/or take off the collar?

2. Do the negative opinions of the DC guards stop for the same reasons?

I guess I'm trying to work out whether your Raider pet status is all dependent upon wearing the collar or is there some underlying faction flag that is set when you are collared the first time and, if so, does that ever reset? Psychological trauma notwithstanding can life ever go back to what passes for normal in the Commonwealth after being collared and escaping.

The collar effect is ended when you either,
Remove the collar
Draw a weapon (except for knuckles while in sneak mode)
You'll see a notice when it happens.

The effect doesn't end when the Boss/Lucky disarms the collar. You just don't have to worry about blowing up. Which means you can wonder the Commonwealth pretty much freely.

Raiders will still see you as collared and act accordingly.

The DC guards dialogue never resets. Once a Raider Whore... always a Raider Whore. LOL

@izzyknows thank you for that. On my playthroughs I've managed to blow myself up and poison the boss after I told him about Lucky's plot, as well as the unfortunate incident at Hangmans Alley where the DC guards shot up everyone. I'll try and find the path where the collar gets disarmed. 

14 hours ago, jg8ts said:

[...]

I guess I'm trying to work out whether your Raider pet status is all dependent upon wearing the collar or is there some underlying faction flag that is set when you are collared the first time and, if so, does that ever reset?

@izzyknowsalready answered most of your questions, but yes, muties and ferals will also remain non-hostile. The mod puts you into a neutral faction whenever you have no weapons carried in your inventory (equipped or otherwise), and this basically keeps you from being attacked by anyone/anything. The lore-ish excuse is that you're not seen as a threat

The one exception seems to be deathclaws: they gladly chase and attack me regardless. This can become especially fun combined with the Menstruation add-on for Advanced Needs 2, when I'm having my period and run out of tampons at an outdoor raider camp, then a legendary albino deathclaw is drawn to the scent of some unarmed lunch (particularly if I'm sexually exhausted and and can't run thanks to Sex Attributes, or have just squatted to relieve myself via AN2, or simply happen to be engrossed in nonstop rapey-time fun with one of my RP raider masters). The raiders will put up a good fight, but they're usually no match. Mix in AAF Violate and I can surrender to my doom, then if the monsterdicking doesn't kill me outright it leaves me too crippled to run away at all (courtesy of AN2's AAF add-on). And if I'm lucky, some of his friends start to show up while all this is going on... deathclaw gangbang is an exciting way to, quite literally, be fucked to death.

Anyway, the non-hostile effect is not tied to whether you're collared or have ever been, feel free to leave your weapons at home and go exploring stark nakers if you like, just steer clear of deathclaw nests and pack plenty of tampons. Or don't, that can sometimes be even more fun! :crocodile:

7 hours ago, vaultbait said:

...The one exception seems to be deathclaws: they gladly chase and attack me regardless. This can become especially fun combined with the Menstruation add-on for Advanced Needs 2, when I'm having my period and run out of tampons at an outdoor raider camp, then a legendary albino deathclaw is drawn to the scent of some unarmed lunch (particularly if I'm sexually exhausted and and can't run thanks to Sex Attributes, or have just squatted to relieve myself via AN2, or simply happen to be engrossed in nonstop rapey-time fun with one of my RP raider masters).

oh my...

@stobor Hello!

Sorry if i sound rude, i don't mention it.

Only i study Devious devices script a lot to find errors there and at least i have small understanding how it works even it's not work.

Also i study your scripts because there is a lot programming voodoo about i'm not knowing thanks for that!

And i accidentally found dd unequipped system event in your script was technically is wrong but in most cases not trigger.

There is event:

Spoiler

Event DD:DD_Library.DD_Unequipped( DD:DD_Library akSender, Var[] akArgs )
    Debug.Trace( "[RaiderPet] DD_Unequipped event" )
    Armor InventoryDevice = (akArgs[0] as Armor)

;; Check if the collar is the device being removed:
    if ( InventoryDevice.HasKeyword( DD_kw_ItemType_Collar ) )
        CollarRemoved( )
    elseIf ( InventoryDevice.HasKeyword( DD_kw_ItemType_Gag ) )
        GagRemoved( )
    endIf
EndEvent

In another spoiler is explanation what's it wrong and when it can trigger.

Spoiler

InventoryDevice.HasKeyword( DD_kw_ItemType_Collar ) - no one inventory device doesn't have that keyword. That keyword have rendered device.

Inventory device only have keyword property DeviceKeyword what  contains that keyword DD_kw_ItemType_Collar. If i understand correctly haskeyword don't see this keyword, right? That means you need read somehow that property and do "if" for it.

But don't worry this error not happen in game because when player removes collar in pipboy trigger 2 events: this and second vanilla Fallout onunequiped event where you have this check too. And there all is correct.

Updated2: To be more precious in pipboy when you press on collar trigger only vanilla event onunequiped. (i'm sure about 90% on it)

Event DD:DD_Library.DD_Unequipped was called from dd function removedevice. And if you are in pipboy (or another menu - container etc) at this moment it's calls a vanilla unequip event too.

This event DD:DD_Library.DD_Unequipped will trigger alone only if player not in menu and then vanilla event onunequiped not triggering and collar removed will be check only there and your mod not know about collar removed.

Technically that means only that this event check in your mod is useless and even not work.

This can trigger wrong only if some mod calls dd function removedevice (playerref, dd_collar_inventory, dd_collar_rendered) and player in this moment not in menu.

dd_collar_inventory - is wrong name only for explain.

Updated: the same for gag.

I can't get the mod to start via AAF Violate.

I used the console command from two pages ago to check that it's running and could even trigger it by walking unarmed and alone to the Corvega Assembly Plant. But it never triggers via violate. Set the chances to 100% and tried three different Raider Boss locations.

8 minutes ago, Starfire12 said:

In AAF Violate I set "Chance of Raider Pet Outcome" to 100%. I can't find any other activation switch, where is it?

That's it.
Violate is rather picky on the hand off. For "me" the "Boss" has to be rendered (visible on screen) before it will trigger. Even then, sometimes it wont trigger RP.

28 minutes ago, Starfire12 said:

n AAF Violate I set "Chance of Raider Pet Outcome" to 100%.

This trigger only in raider camps with boss.

If you just found raiders in field or city it's do nothing.

As example to trigger it you need surrender in outpost Zimonja then you got raiders pets starting.

Note:  In version 1.1 raider boss Boomer not marked as raider boss.

Raider boss for that outcome are Raider was give to you last hit and for what you surrender.

Edited: Also you can surrender to raider boss while you not have on you any weapon and have hands empty. Then when you enter as example in Zimonja all raiders are peaceful. And your raider boss are raider with what you talk first and put on you collar.

Edited2: in console you can found your raider boss reference after surrender. using sqv command.

Edited3:

Note: If you enter in any raider camp while you are unarmed you start a raider pet's and you raider boss are randomly marked on all your F4 map.

Then after a few count of sex act with man (women not count) you got new quest - find your raider boss and this will be marked on map.

Also in version 1.1 raider boss sometimes are marked ghoul and quest are failed.

• 2 weeks later...

By any chance will this mod have any integration for companions as well? The mod works great but after AAF Violate occurs and they had their initial fun with any companion(s) with you they tend to just sit there and follow you around. Let them get some play time too! :P

Of course this is just a suggestion.

Kinda wish the raiders would feed you and keep you hydrated, maybe even give you a sleeping bag so you can sleep on the floor. They usually never have beds around and can't go far to find stuff or they blow your head off. Is there a mod that that has survival support for this mod?

45 minutes ago, Zathuul said:

Kinda wish the raiders would feed you and keep you hydrated, maybe even give you a sleeping bag so you can sleep on the floor. They usually never have beds around and can't go far to find stuff or they blow your head off. Is there a mod that that has survival support for this mod?

Once collared, you can travel the Commonwealth as long as you make any Raider happy once every 19 RT minutes. I believe the timer on the collar is set to 20 real time minutes.

5 hours ago, Zathuul said:

Which reminds me that Stobor was thinking of including food and water for those of us who play survival, but he probably has other priorities.

In Corvega, let's say the canon camp, you have water, beds and some food here and there to get you through the couple of days the story could last you. 

I made a little .esp where Jet, Psycho and other similar drugs take away your hunger, in addition to making Nora moan when ingesting them, lol. Nothing bombastic to post here on Loverslab. But it has served me well in Raider Pet and other scarcity mods, as it forces you to try drugs and fall into addiction when hunger is high.

15 minutes ago, JBpy said:

Which reminds me that Stobor was thinking of including food and water for those of us who play survival, but he probably has other priorities.

In Corvega, let's say the canon camp, you have water, beds and some food here and there to get you through the couple of days the story could last you. 

I made a little .esp where Jet, Psycho and other similar drugs take away your hunger, in addition to making Nora moan when ingesting them, lol. Nothing bombastic to post here on Loverslab. But it has served me well in Raider Pet and other scarcity mods, as it forces you to try drugs and fall into addiction when hunger is high.

If you use Eat Off the Floor, you can eat prewar food anywhere. Or anything that you could pickup normally. Food and water.  

12 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Kinda wish the raiders would feed you and keep you hydrated, maybe even give you a sleeping bag so you can sleep on the floor.

I too play it with survival-like mods and have the same sorts of struggles, sometimes resorting to using the console to spawn things like beds and workbenches (I also need to craft soap if I don't want to end up irradiated, need eyeglasses if I want to see clearly, et cetera).

7 hours ago, JBpy said:

This would be handy indeed. I always wanted cigarettes, caffeine and some other drugs to curb hunger for improved immersion. Also the abject perv in me wants AAF blowjob animations to satisfy thirst, even though, yeah... that's not actually realistic, I know.