On 3/15/2020 at 10:44 PM, Acehunter1 said:

Hi I’m really new in the whole modding thing, and this mod is the first that I have downloaded. I’ve downloaded all the requirements for it and all, I’m just not sure how the quest works. Is it supposed to be a marked quest or an unmarked quest? I’ve never seen it being marked, so I’ve always been a little lost as to what to do... Also, for me, talking to the raiders has been a real pain, because most of them stay unresponsive when I try to enter dialogue with them, and I often have to spam E on them for about 30 seconds before the right dialogue and sex trigger (I gave up on some that remained unresponsive for longer). Finally, last thing I did was that I entered a spanking session or something with one raider, and I got stuck on that screen... It said to press

or

or [Up and down] to choose options, but I was on freecam mode and pressing these keys were only moving my camera view (and no other keys were responsive so I was softlocked...).

I think my main problem is not knowing how the infiltration quest works, and what I have to do. Is it supposed to be a marked quest, and I’ve been doing something wrong all along? If not, can someone help me figure out how to advance the quest? Thanks!

Press Home to bring up the AAF overlay and the buttons will work as intended.

13 hours ago, tim8867 said:

Hello, I would like to know if there would be an addition for the other faction like the artillerymen, the supermutant, ... ? If so, when do you think it will be?

At one point @stoborhad mentioned the possibility of adding a similar super mutant captive scenario, though he hasn't said anything about that in a while so I have no idea if it's still under consideration.

For now I just rely on AAF Violate combined with the abduction feature of RSE II: CSA if I want to spend some dedicated time drinking the milk of human kindness (and the super mutant plugin for Family Planning Enhanced so I might eventually escape with a consolation prize).

20 hours ago, vaultbait said:

At one point @stoborhad mentioned the possibility of adding a similar super mutant captive scenario, though he hasn't said anything about that in a while so I have no idea if it's still under consideration.

For now I just rely on AAF Violate combined with the abduction feature of RSE II: CSA if I want to spend some dedicated time drinking the milk of human kindness (and the super mutant plugin for Family Planning Enhanced so I might eventually escape with a consolation prize).

Thank you for your answer, we'll see what happens next.

• 2 weeks later...

I downloaded this mod and it doesn't seem to work and was looking for some support.  There are two main problems.  One being that the mod doesn't work straight up.  Like I approach a raider camp and they take me as a hostile despite me having my weapons either away or stored away somewhere.  Two, I thought it would work with AAF Violate if I set the chance to 100 but it doesn't work either.  Any ideas on what I can do? 

6 hours ago, Alchen said:

Any ideas on what I can do? 

Run the console cmmd..
sqv RaiderPetDialogueQuest

It should return this:

Spoiler

260133643_Fallout4Screenshot2020_08.05-11_15_10_73.png.fba0ebebad5ac58afe8464a08e50c9fa.png

If it doesn't then run

startquest RaiderPetDialogueQuest

and then check the sqv again.

If the quest is running, scroll up an look for isUnarmed = Ture

And remember, your weapon tab has to be empty.

9 hours ago, Alchen said:

I downloaded this mod and it doesn't seem to work and was looking for some support.  There are two main problems.  One being that the mod doesn't work straight up.  Like I approach a raider camp and they take me as a hostile despite me having my weapons either away or stored away somewhere.  Two, I thought it would work with AAF Violate if I set the chance to 100 but it doesn't work either.  Any ideas on what I can do? 

In addition to the excellent suggestions@izzyknowsmade, you might use player.showinventory to see if a mod you're using has possibly equipped something hidden which the game may consider a weapon (for example some of the unarmed martial arts mods do this).

This isn't a mod I use but I downloaded it to check and it does work. So a couple more suggestions in addition to the excellent advice of the posters above:

1/ Have you got the note from Jun Long to start the quest?

2/ With Violate it can be a bit more tricky sometime where there are a lot of bad guys. I tested it at Corvega where there are a lot of Raiders who all join in and I did get an AAF Violation 4 on one occasion which terminates the routine so this mod doesn't fire. I killed off most of the Raiders and tried again and it then worked, so check in AAF or look out for the screen messages in top left to be sure that Violate completes successfully

13 hours ago, Alchen said:

1) If Devious Devices mittens are equiped on your character, they'll be hostile, it seems those mittens are considered a weapon. I've found out the hard way, mid Trinity Tower.

2) Be careful with Violate, I've been stuck a few times in a gang bang with 3 or more assaillants, infinite animation loop, the scene never end ( tested in survival and very hard ). How did you install the mod by the way ? Manually or using a mod manager ? If you're using Vortex, check if the plugin is enabled, sometimes Vortex fucks up, tells you the mod is enabled, but the plugin isn't.

1 hour ago, Tentor said:

1) If Devious Devices mittens are equiped on your character, they'll be hostile, it seems those mittens are considered a weapon. I've found out the hard way, mid Trinity Tower.

2) Be careful with Violate, I've been stuck a few times in a gang bang with 3 or more assaillants, infinite animation loop, the scene never end ( tested in survival and very hard ). How did you install the mod by the way ? Manually or using a mod manager ? If you're using Vortex, check if the plugin is enabled, sometimes Vortex fucks up, tells you the mod is enabled, but the plugin isn't.

I installed the mod using NMM which made it really easy.

16 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Run the console cmmd..
sqv RaiderPetDialogueQuest

It should return this:

Hide contents

260133643_Fallout4Screenshot2020_08.05-11_15_10_73.png.fba0ebebad5ac58afe8464a08e50c9fa.png

If it doesn't then run

startquest RaiderPetDialogueQuest

and then check the sqv again.

If the quest is running, scroll up an look for isUnarmed = Ture

And remember, your weapon tab has to be empty.

I tried the command and the quest state was exactly on the screenshot you took.  However the "isUnarmed" command was always false... Even if I cleared my inventory, it comes up as False.  Any ideas how I can change this?

1 hour ago, threethreethree111 said:

When using this mod I have to save and load right in front of a raider if I want them to talk to me, also I get the "talk to lucky" quest, so I go talk to lucky, and all he does is say "hmmm so you're the new slave" has sex with my character and then just walks away.

Sometimes you have to talk to the Raider/s. There's also a cool down timer between scenes. I think it's 60 seconds... maybe a bit more.

3 hours ago, TheFunkyRat said:

When the animations play everything works fine, exept my female character has a male body but the face stays female. Is this a known issue or is no fix avalible?

I constantly play with this mod installed and using a female character, yet have never once seen that bug. I've also not seen anyone else report it.

Do you see the same thing with other AAF animations initiated manually or by different mods like Violate or Sex 'em Up?

Hi @stobor

I've just finished a first playthrough of Raider Pet walking in as a hostage (as opposed to a Violate/Abduction) through to killing a Raider leader and I have to say it's excellent. Probably the best player quest type mod I've come across here.

Although I got the original message from Jun in Sanctuary I headed to Tenpines first and got that mission to kill the Raider leader. Given I was only level 5 I decided that a head-on assault on the Corvada Assembly plant was never going to work so your mod offered an opportunity to infiltrate and do it with more subtlety.

I got to Jared and had him put the collar on, since I figured it would be easier to find him again, and it was all fun and games from there on.

• I had a couple of AAF issues especially when I was in the Pip-Boy when a scene started
  • I couldn't get Position Tree keypresses to work but I saved regularly I got more normal animations.
  • I couldn't find a chem or cooking bench so I cheated for those although it took a while to understand that I'd learnt to poison since it wasn't obvious.
  • Similarly it wasn't intuitive about what I was supposed to do with tape over my mouth until I read again the suggestion from the NPC's to try again :) So embarrassed.
  • I ended up with 'Cozy up to Bruiser' and a 'Tell the boss when you are ready' side quests let in my quest log and it would be good to delete those?

The side quests were great, especially visiting the other gang leader. Lucky was pretty hopeless at traveling to the other location - he couldn't get down the exterior stairs at the car plant - so I cheated in the end, went to the other location, saved and reloaded and he was there. But dancing for the leader was wonderful.

In the end it broke my character psychologically and when Jared finally got poisoned it took a little while to realise what had just happened.

If I had any suggestions for improvements it would be:

1. it would be nice to have some initial dialogue with someone trying to convince me not to go and that it was all a trap. I could have responses indicating I was naive or accepting of the fate?

2. being sent to other gangs was nice for variety and I'd like to do that more often

3. sending me off to fetch the duct tape suggested an all new type of recurring quest to go and scavenge for the Raiders. you'd need know that the desired items were available/setup by the mod in the location, or just be required to get any 'x' pieces of scrap

4. in a similar vein you could have a recurring quest to cook food or make chems (not poisoned) for the Raiders

5. you could have other raiders visiting your location and so you'd need to throw a party, serve some alcohol, and drugs, and provide 'entertainment'.

I agree with previous suggestions that it would be good to have a similar experience with other factions, almost like Sim Settlements Conqueror factions, such as super mutants, synths, and robots. Any chance you might consider extracting the quests, dialog prompts, core events and so on, into a 'Faction Pet' library, and then plug Raider Pet back into that library? Then others could use the library to make other '... Pet' mods using your base?

@jg8ts: Pseudo-spoiler, but try another run through without picking up any rat poison (not sure if you can do that on an existing game, maybe by removing a flag for poison in the console?), there are some other random events like different gifts from the boss, dancing for your local raider clan, and also an eventual path to disabling the bomb collar without unlocking/removing it. And people in various places (especially Diamond City, but also caravan bodyguards) will sometimes treat you differently after you've become a raider pet. Also make sure to visit the Diamond City security offices for a special (replayable) treat. Oh, and of course the mod works with lots of raider locations, not just Corvega. My personal favorite is to get collared at Hangman's alley (without clearing it for settlement), since the mattresses there are still treated as settlement beds by survival mode or similar mods, and it's a quick waddle to DC to see Dr. Sun for obstetric checkups and back again before the collar pops my head off. Now if only the raiders in this mod were smart enough to confiscate FPE condoms and contraceptive pills like they do weapons... but no matter, neither is 100% effective so you'll catch eventually regardless.

@vaultbait

I think I got most of the in-house random events mentioned in the spoilers for the mod - gifts, tied to stool, visiting another raider boss, getting belled, dancing for the gang and so on,

I saw a post or two about Diamond City when I was trying to get to grips with parts of the mod but I was worried about being away from the Raiders for too long and having my head go boom. Can you got there because you got collared at Hangmans? Do you just head over to Diamond City with the collar on? Or after you've got the collar off? Also, aren't you worried about rad storms in a location that is largely outside?

And, as it turned out my savegames in the immediate aftermath of my escape have become damaged - CTDs - so I figure I'll try it again from my save before I went to Corvega. I hope the poison flag is set top false!

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

@jg8ts: My personal favorite is to get collared at Hangman's alley (without clearing it for settlement), since the mattresses there are still treated as settlement beds by survival mode or similar mods, and it's a quick waddle to DC to see Dr. Sun for obstetric checkups and back again before the collar pops my head off.

I tried Hangmans Alley... met Lucky, although she was down at Backstreet Apparel, visited the other gang, retruned to base, and, just as I was getting ready for a dance for my own gang, Diamond City Security rolled up, and killed all the raiders including the boss. Not sure what state that leaves the quest in.

On 8/18/2020 at 2:04 AM, jg8ts said:

I tried Hangmans Alley... met Lucky, although she was down at Backstreet Apparel, visited the other gang, retruned to base, and, just as I was getting ready for a dance for my own gang, Diamond City Security rolled up, and killed all the raiders including the boss. Not sure what state that leaves the quest in.

Ooh, I bet you have the Spectators mod. It will indiscriminately draw nearby members of any faction, even incompatible ones, to watch you. I want to say I solved this by dialing its radius waaay down.

And yeah, generally when I've done it I get an unnamed boss in Hangman's with Lucky and Bruiser on the wreck of the Riptide just around the corner, and then Backstreet winds up being chosen as the rival gang outing (conveniently close compared to some locations where I end up having to cross half the 'wealth or more to get there).

Another location I quite enjoy for this mod is Libertalia. It's reasonably well-stocked, so you don't have to worry about running out of supplies quickly if you're playing on survival or with survival-like mods.

In first post instructions it says:

AAF Recommendations:

Hide contents

Recommend using AAF 81Beta or later, 73Beta is the bare minimum.

Recommend setting the walk timeout (starting a scene) to 30 seconds.

Recommended minimum animation packs: Leito, SavageCabbage, Rohzima RealAnimatedPoses, Atomic Lust.

Recommend installing the full set of AAF themes, including creatures (even though this doesn't use them yet).

but of those I can't seem to find Rohzima RealAnimatedPoses anywhere here or on the nexus. Can someone provide me a link, please?

1 hour ago, Starfire12 said:

In first post instructions it says:

AAF Recommendations:

Hide contents

Recommend using AAF 81Beta or later, 73Beta is the bare minimum.

Recommend setting the walk timeout (starting a scene) to 30 seconds.

Recommended minimum animation packs: Leito, SavageCabbage, Rohzima RealAnimatedPoses, Atomic Lust.

Recommend installing the full set of AAF themes, including creatures (even though this doesn't use them yet).

but of those I can't seem to find Rohzima RealAnimatedPoses anywhere here or on the nexus. Can someone provide me a link, please?

It used to be https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/31455 according to my Vortex entry, but looks like it's been deleted off the Nexus.

@stobor: Do you recall what feature is using that? Was it for the timeout event?

[edit] A bit of searching turned it up attached here:

9 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Ooh, I bet you have the Spectators mod.

No. That mod is intriguing and appeals to my exhibitionist streak but after the first hundred mods I'm thinking I should be careful.

I do have the Boston Bordello operating (Tales of the Commonwealth mod?) so it may be attracting guards down the street from Diamond City or raiders up it. I'd have loved to help the raiders against the guards but any weapon, including grenades, turned the raiders hostile to me