It does not work at all for me. I gave all my weapons to Codsworth then sent him to Red Rocket. I waited outside Corvega for 12 hours, then I went in and all the raiders just kill me. Btw, I killed all the raiders outside of the building first, was that my mistake?

I tried the console command on the first page to recognize me as unarmed too, still they just shoot me.

I never got any letter from Jun either, although I have been in and out of Sanctuary a few times, no fast travel though.

Edit: I got it to work! I fast-traveled to another location and then back to Corvega and walked in, and it worked!

On 12/12/2019 at 1:39 PM, vaultbait said:

You need to drop (completely remove from your inventory, not just uneuip) your weapons well away from the raiders, like at least one cell away. You also need to have wielded a weapon at least once in the game since Raider Pet was installed, I think (otherwise the raiders ignore you entirely). And there are some mods which equip invisible weapons on your character or armor flagged as weapons, which can cause the raiders to think you're armed when you aren't. Try going in completely naked after stashing all your equipment at a nearby settlement, and check to see if you have any suspect hidden equipment from a mod by using the showinventory console command too.

The trash bin at the ruined building off to the side of Corvega Car Factory is where I stash my stuff before starting the Raider Pet quest there.

3 hours ago, dezpotism said:

Edit: I got it to work! I fast-traveled to another location and then back to Corvega and walked in, and it worked!

That's because the weapon check's triggered by travel, not by time waited.  You have to cross a location boundary; waiting in place doesn't do jack.

• 2 weeks later...

So I've been playing this for a bit, and I am curious about something on Lucky's quest.

They say you could be kept by the other camp you're supposed to go to, but that has yet to happen to me.

Can that happen? If so how could I trigger it?

Also +1 for the requests to have a sort of Gunners pet. The tatoo mod Im using has a great section for gunners: labels your character a "Moral Unit #1234"

On 12/27/2019 at 12:46 PM, Cooli167 said:

They say you could be kept by the other camp you're supposed to go to, but that has yet to happen to me.

It can't, it's an empty threat.  Though you could role-play it easily enough, just by hanging around.

2 hours ago, Gimlord said:

Hello, you say Recommend setting the walk timeout (starting a scene) to 30 seconds. How can i do that? Also how can i change the duration of a scene?

Those are controlled by the AAF_settings.ini in .../Data/AAF/.  However, most scenes in this mod have their times specifically set in the scripts (60s for most cases, but some are longer or shorter based on the animation type).

My PC is taken as a pet in Corvega while in a fight, anims work fine, but I don't get a Lucky character so no quests. All the raiders are just random raiders, except the boss (indicated by a green marker)

Also, in the dialogues I don't see the raider first line. Their mouth moves, then I see the reply options. Why could this be?

On 12/30/2019 at 9:49 AM, Nairos said:

Also, in the dialogues I don't see the raider first line. Their mouth moves, then I see the reply options. Why could this be?

Dunno, never seen that problem reported.  I assume you have subtitles turned on, and/or F4z Ro Duh installed.  Which game language?

On 12/30/2019 at 9:49 AM, Nairos said:

All the raiders are just random raiders, except the boss (indicated by a green marker)

The alias for 'Lucky' doesn't get filled in immediately, it's deferred until the associated mini-quest comes up in the rotation (that's mini-quest ID #2).  You can check in console: 'sqv RaiderPetDialogueQuest' and look at properties like nextMiniQuest and the array of upcoming mini-quests (integer array of mini-quest IDs) to see what's current/coming.  But if you've got an identified boss, I've never seen it fail to find an NPC to serve as 'Lucky', once it gets to that point.

On 12/31/2019 at 5:49 PM, stobor said:

Dunno, never seen that problem reported.  I assume you have subtitles turned on, and/or F4z Ro Duh installed.  Which game language?

The alias for 'Lucky' doesn't get filled in immediately, it's deferred until the associated mini-quest comes up in the rotation (that's mini-quest ID #2).  You can check in console: 'sqv RaiderPetDialogueQuest' and look at properties like nextMiniQuest and the array of upcoming mini-quests (integer array of mini-quest IDs) to see what's current/coming.  But if you've got an identified boss, I've never seen it fail to find an NPC to serve as 'Lucky', once it gets to that point.

My bad, I had subtitles on for dialogue but not general. Now it works!

Another thing: Just Fuck seems to be a conflicting mod, every time I was starting the first 'come on boys' scene I got a message 'not a SJF animation' and then the raiders turned hostile. Everything worked fine after de-installing Just Fuck

I think I will have to uninstall Raider Pet. It sounds great, but not very immersive in my opinion. I am not gonna voluntarily remove my weapons and walk into a raider camp just for some kinky action. I would need to be taken against my will by losing a fight. I do not know why the raider's can't disarm my character stashing her weapons and gear in some chest when she's taken. That would be more appropriate.

I am running some tests trying to figure out what mod is causing my pip-boy to sometimes not activate and I ran into raiders at Corvega. They had themselves a good time then talk about a shock collar and keeping me around...but as soon as the AAF Violate scene was over, they all start shooting. I guess that is because I am still armed.

No offense to the author, I'm sure it's a great mod from what others have said but it's not for me in it's current condition.

Also, by the by, you should implement your own shock collar if possible. Players should never require other mods in order to play 'a' mod. I don't like Devious Devices. Should be a check on start up to see if it's installed or not and if not, use your own. Or if not found, see if Real Handcuffs is installed and use that one instead. And if neither is, then use your own. Just a thought. 

Anyway, have fun everyone. Need to get back to figuring out why my pip-boy won't open sometimes after an encounter with horny hostiles.

59 minutes ago, Malphias said:

I would need to be taken against my will by losing a fight.

My character has been a pet several times for having been raped (Violate) and then abducted to a raider camp (CSA), where the first raider who approaches her puts the collar.

1 hour ago, Malphias said:

I think I will have to uninstall Raider Pet. It sounds great, but not very immersive in my opinion. I am not gonna voluntarily remove my weapons and walk into a raider camp just for some kinky action. I would need to be taken against my will by losing a fight. I do not know why the raider's can't disarm my character stashing her weapons and gear in some chest when she's taken. That would be more appropriate.

If you use it with AAF violate you can do just that

@Malphias: There's a reason this mod doesn't duplicate the combat capture aspect you're talking about.  At the time I wrote it, there were already at least three such mods out there, and duplicating that functionality would've been both a waste of time and a major source of bugs (especially with multiple mods trying to intercept combat events - that rarely ends well). 

Subsequent work has created tie-ins between some of those mods and this one, such that the feature would be even more redundant now.  As @JBpy and @KitKatKseniya said, there are perfectly good ways to do what you're requesting.

So if it's not to your liking, that's fine - to each his/her own.  But make the decision on the basis of correct information.

what can you do if the quest stuck in the log and never disappear ? The quest : talk to the boss when you are ready is stuck in the quest log and never complete despite the boss is already dead by the Lucky quest. Also there is issue with PC still die despite Lucky already said he will disarm the choke.

On 1/6/2020 at 8:19 AM, Malphias said:

Need to get back to figuring out why my pip-boy won't open sometimes after an encounter with horny hostiles.

I have seen this happen but only if i hit escape to pause and reload the game when i surrender to a group of raiders i didnt really want to surrender to for whatever reason. the only solution ive found is either exit game completely and reload or dont let your pc get in a postion to be taken.

What is the condition for triggering guard scenes in Diamond City jail?

I got it to work once, but I think I was missing some animation so couldn't get to the tied down part, I have installed additional animations (I hope...), and want to test again, but this time the guard didn't trigger his dialog.

Does it have to do with currently/formerly a raider pet?

On 1/6/2020 at 6:05 PM, stobor said:

@Malphias: There's a reason this mod doesn't duplicate the combat capture aspect you're talking about.  At the time I wrote it, there were already at least three such mods out there, and duplicating that functionality would've been both a waste of time and a major source of bugs (especially with multiple mods trying to intercept combat events - that rarely ends well). 

Subsequent work has created tie-ins between some of those mods and this one, such that the feature would be even more redundant now.  As @JBpy and @KitKatKseniya said, there are perfectly good ways to do what you're requesting.

So if it's not to your liking, that's fine - to each his/her own.  But make the decision on the basis of correct information.

I have those mods, they didn't trigger or something went wrong. I was defeated by Raiders but after the scene when one said they were gonna keep me around as a pet...they instantly went hostile. Reading up on these mods, Raider Pet was the one to catch my eye since it states you have to be without weapons in your inventory in order to be made a pet.

On 1/6/2020 at 10:53 AM, JBpy said:

My character has been a pet several times for having been raped (Violate) and then abducted to a raider camp (CSA), where the first raider who approaches her puts the collar.

This I have worked. I use both of those. But in this instance something went wrong. I was not abducted so no CSA in play, the Violate was over. Should have triggered Raider Pet, but it didn't.

5 hours ago, Mistress Jade said:

I have seen this happen but only if i hit escape to pause and reload the game when i surrender to a group of raiders i didnt really want to surrender to for whatever reason. the only solution ive found is either exit game completely and reload or dont let your pc get in a postion to be taken.

Happened again tonight and I am narrowing it down to Real Handcuffs. RH messes with game mechanics, so instead of opening your pip-boy, RH opens a window to say you are cuffed and gives you options to deal with that condition. But, if something goes wrong and the window doesn't open...you and I have seen the result of that happening. Even loading an earlier save will do no good since it's a game mechanic that has been hijacked. As you say, the only way to fix it is to close the game and reload it from the desktop.

1 hour ago, Malphias said:

I have those mods, they didn't trigger or something went wrong. I was defeated by Raiders but after the scene when one said they were gonna keep me around as a pet...they instantly went hostile.

I've run that precise scenario half a dozen times this week, testing new updates, and it's worked flawlessly every time.  However, I didn't vary the AAF Violate MCM settings much, so perhaps you're encountering some corner case interaction (between the mods) that's specific to those settings.  Can't think of what though... there have probably been thousands of players using that combo, and I haven't seen a bug report resembling yours.  In fact, I haven't seen any bug reports on that aspect in months.

For my testing, I had Violate set to steal gear 100% certain, transition to Raider Pet 100% certain, and RH cuffs and shock collar 100% certain (the RH shock collar option might not work perfectly for you, since I've made some fixes relating to that, but if it failed it would typically be at the end of the scenario, not the start).  I do have DD, and the Real Handcuffs DD-compatibility plugin installed, FWIW.

From your description, it certainly sounds like the hand-off to Raider Pet triggered, but somehow the conditions weren't met.  Without a Papyrus log covering the events in question, I can only guess... but that sounds like perhaps you might have some mod that ensures you are never truly disarmed (e.g. some unarmed combat mod that treats fists as equipped weapons).  The only other likely culprit is if a collar was equipped and then immediately unequipped.

A Papyrus log could probably provide a more solid answer, especially with the verbosity turned up (as described in the troubleshooting section of the OP).