On 11/25/2019 at 2:58 PM, Gurvemeh said:

So Lucky is a thing but Its just the same sex scenes, no dance scene no Truce Offering no chance of escape just the same aider Dialogue is there a fix for this?

I do believe that Lucky will give you a mission when he wants to.  That's the whole premise of Raider's Pet.  Raider's Pet just doesn't give a fuck :P 

22 minutes ago, GoldenRain said:

Question is the Combat Zone Crime Faction 0010699f not allowed for Raider's Pet?  Just wondering if it's just broken on mine or not?  I could totally see Ms. Anna getting all dolled up and walking into the combat zone thinking that she was going to watch a show not be the show.

They're not. If memory serves, they're instantly hostile when you enter the main theater area. I solve that with https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21498 which, as a side effect, keeps the raiders inside the combat zone docile (though I believe they still don't get Raider Pet dialogue).

The raiders keeping watch immediately outside the entrance to the Combat Zone, on the other hand, are normal raiders and you'll get the usual RP behaviors from them.

7 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

They're not. If memory serves, they're instantly hostile when you enter the main theater area. I solve that with https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21498 which, as a side effect, keeps the raiders inside the combat zone docile (though I believe they still don't get Raider Pet dialogue).

The raiders keeping watch immediately outside the entrance to the Combat Zone, on the other hand, are normal raiders and you'll get the usual RP behaviors from them.

Damn.

9 hours ago, GoldenRain said:

Damn.

I suspect the reason has to do with the fact that the Combat Zone is an empty shell associated with a massive pile of cut content. Seems like when they ran out of time to polish the quests for it they just left them in there but disabled and instead substituted a simple KETM quest so you could still get Cait as a companion, but when they did that they just left the raider patrons as a separate faction because they were originally supposed to tolerate your presence.

22 minutes ago, daisuke_1997 said:

for some reason i get a ctd when they say ´´i got something for you´´ :/

sorry for my bad english 

I think that's the dialogue for when the Raider Boss gives you the Toxic Raider Clothing and Toxic Raider Jewelry. Is there maybe something broken with your installation of the Toxic Raider Armor mod?

27 minutes ago, daisuke_1997 said:

i can craft it and everything works i tried to deinstall it but still got the ctd anyways 

It also tries to play a hugging/kissing animation with AAF associated with that scene. I don't recall which animation pack that comes with (I can try to check it with the AAF wizard the next time I fire up FO4 but that won't be for some hours still).

16 hours ago, GoldenRain said:

Question is the Combat Zone Crime Faction 0010699f not allowed for Raider's Pet?  Just wondering if it's just broken on mine or not?  I could totally see Ms. Anna getting all dolled up and walking into the combat zone thinking that she was going to watch a show not be the show.

I believe there are two potential issues with the Combat Zone: non-standard faction membership, and scripted responses in the vanilla game (which is a problem common to some other named raider bosses, e.g. the Forged).  But I haven't taken the time to dig into that location in the CK to be 100% sure.

Okay I am going to go into  some intense criticism that is overdue for this mod.

Im going to start with the positives after playing this for 40 in game hours. (Its great but needs alot more polish)

The concept of being a Raider Sex slave is an amazing addition to the game and adds that extra piece of immersion seen in a post apocalyptic open world game, clearly not for the faint of heart.

The quest given is simple yet not so straight forward. 

This mods lacking leads into a slippery slope of disaster and overall confusion.

Though it adds immersion to the game it gets very unimpressive when on has to constantly read the how to, over and over to make sure your doing the right thing.

Sometimes the Quest needs you to load a new save. (That was my first time)

Sometimes Lucky is not given to you after doing the same sex scene over and over for 4 ingame hours with the boss and some of his puppets.

Sometimes Lucky is given but doesn't go beyond sex scenes.

My main issue is most of this quest has  little to no progress and is overly reliant on RNG or prayers that your save happens to do things on time.

Another issue is the sex scenes, you'd think as your toons tits bounce over and over would be great yes? Well yes but where are the other options?

But the mod does or does not give you the other options promised. (Its extremely random)

1.The dance scene is not seen. If not attainable by a certain means.

2.There is no Slave poses. (Yes I have the mods installed for it)

3.The gags are glitchy and repetitive and doesn't seem to have any direction exempt the muffling, (which is fine) but the raiders make the same jokes and for 40 minutes nothing changes but that.

4. There is no scene being strapped into a chair (Yes I have the mods for it)

5. Lucky was for at-least the guy who can make or break the experience of this mod I liked the concept of this raider who can help you or use you for his ends.

Lucky for me was the biggest draw to the mod but instead of being the only beacon of progress he turns into a constant reminder of how stagnant this mods progression truly is.

Lucky is more based on luck and RNG and takes the fun away from it if your just told to "get on your knees" for the 20th time.

WHats worse is Lucky has no dialogue options to speak of, which simply puts him as the role as Raider Boss 2.0.

6. Quest Progression is awful as noone truly knows when the sex scenes truly end, and whats worse is if other options are available. You can be there for too long until u sandman kill all the raiders (lol) but thats not very fun its not how the quest line would want it to end.

The RNG elements may add an aura of unpredictability but can and will become boring towards being extremely frustrating when you as the player has no idea when or if the scenes are playing out as the mod was intended

What this quest needs is a lot of organization if not thresholds. For example The Quest can have a how many sex scenes to made before the boss gives you a present, or a gag or plug.

How many dance scenes u have to do to earn Luckies trust so he can work with you or be brave enough to use you more.

The Quest needs a notification of progress to see how truly deep into the Raider pet gang you are. This is helpful because for the past few weeks people have been saying the same thing over and over and I feel people arent being 100% enough with this mod.

This was meant to shine light on the issues this mod is giving and after testing this out for 40 hours I think its fair to understand why I have went through lengths to give my take on my dealings with this mod.

I'm not going to go through that point by point; you're entitled to your opinion, though I don't get the sense that it's widely shared.  A lot of the things you claim are broken seem to work just fine for a great many players - or this would be a much more active support thread.  But you offered this review in the spirit of constructive criticism, and I'll respect that.

One point where you're just wrong: there is actually very little reliance on RNG in this mod.  The mini-quests can happen in several different orders, but all of those sequences go through the full list before repeating any.  If some are skipped, it's because their prerequisite mods aren't being detected - not because the RNG gods are angry with you.

I'll counter that I keep this mod enabled in pretty much all of my playthroughs and think it adds a ton of flavor when mixed with other mods (Violate, FPE, CSA abductions, Hardship, Real Handcuffs, Dirty Sex, ...). The integration can be haphazard at times, but overall I appreciate that if I wander into a raider camp unarmed and let them have their way with me until I complete Lucky's quest (yes occasionally I've had trouble with Lucky not getting assigned in smaller outdoor camps or the boss getting killed prematurely, et cetera), then I can return and exchange services for booze, chems and a filthy mattress whenever I need.

Thanks again @stobor for publishing it, and if you ever decide to enhance it further (say, to expand on the quests or better incorporate Nuka World factions and Far Harbor trappers), or make a similar/add-on mod for scenarios with super mutants or gunners, I'll be first in line to try it out.

49 minutes ago, Gurvemeh said:

Fair enough but after playing it for 40 hours something is just wrong with the mod.

I've got a fuzz over a thousand hours playing it. Thing is, it's not perfect and could use a tweak or two, but I've yet to find any mod that couldn't use a little tweaking.

Personally, I look at Raider Pet as a feature that adds to other mods. Yes it has its quirks but...

Once you learn it's quirks and hidden features, it generally runs pretty smooth. But when it does decide to be a fart in the wind, you'll know it's time to beat feet and escape.

Speaking of escaping.. @stobor it would be kool to have the Boss send a goon squad to reclaim his property. (knocked out.. wake up bound, gagged & collared at the Boss's feet.)

Anyway...

Just a little tip. When you find what seems to be a bug, disable all mods except for the mod in question and it's required mods, load a vanilla save and try to replicate the bug.

If runs fine, you can do the 1/2 load to find the conflict.

Just saying cause by your OP, seems there's an issue or two.

5 hours ago, izzyknows said:

I've got a fuzz over a thousand hours playing it. Thing is, it's not perfect and could use a tweak or two, but I've yet to find any mod that couldn't use a little tweaking.

Personally, I look at Raider Pet as a feature that adds to other mods. Yes it has its quirks but...

Once you learn it's quirks and hidden features, it generally runs pretty smooth. But when it does decide to be a fart in the wind, you'll know it's time to beat feet and escape.

Speaking of escaping.. @stobor it would be kool to have the Boss send a goon squad to reclaim his property. (knocked out.. wake up bound, gagged & collared at the Boss's feet.)

Anyway...

Just a little tip. When you find what seems to be a bug, disable all mods except for the mod in question and it's required mods, load a vanilla save and try to replicate the bug.

If runs fine, you can do the 1/2 load to find the conflict.

Just saying cause by your OP, seems there's an issue or two.

The reclaiming idea would be pretty cool.  The thought you could be a collared pet... and just leave... seems odd.  It does seem to add an ongoing element of impending doom.  Many of the newer mods (MCG) have implemented @Flashy (JoeR) CSA abductions - perhaps even better now with the new Crime & Punishment coming soon?

John

24 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

The reclaiming idea would be pretty cool.  The thought you could be a collared pet... and just leave... seems odd.  It does seem to add an ongoing element of impending doom.  Many of the newer mods (MCG) have implemented @Flashy (JoeR) CSA abductions - perhaps even better now with the new Crime & Punishment coming soon?

John

Crime and Punishment is not, by nature of it's abject complexity, open to external mods unfortunately.

I think I already lost count of the times my character has been claimed as a pet. I have not had problems like the one you have, @Gurvemeh and I suggest you reinstall the mod or look at what other mod may be causing interference.

For example, if you are captured as a pet through a Combat Surrender abduction, it will be better to end the abduction in the MCM so that these two mods do not interfere with each other.

My character, for example, usually does normal story missions and when she returns to her master, he always asks her for a dance for the boys of Corvega. And it was precisely in this way that I could see the new dances that Leito included in his last update.

8 minutes ago, JBpy said:

<snip> he always asks her for a dance for the boys of Corvega. And it was precisely in this way that I could see the new dances that Leito included in his last update. </snip>

I think I have been out of the loop for a few months too long... Leito has dancing animations now? I don't see them in the download page for his anims - are they somewhere else? Or is "dance" your slang for fuckery?

23 minutes ago, JBpy said:

I think I already lost count of the times my character has been claimed as a pet. I have not had problems like the one you have, @Gurvemeh and I suggest you reinstall the mod or look at what other mod may be causing interference.

For example, if you are captured as a pet through a Combat Surrender abduction, it will be better to end the abduction in the MCM so that these two mods do not interfere with each other.

My character, for example, usually does normal story missions and when she returns to her master, he always asks her for a dance for the boys of Corvega. And it was precisely in this way that I could see the new dances that Leito included in his last update.

That's something I've been wondering about this mod. I think it says the explosive collar goes off after 20 minutes, so how are you going out and doing normal story missions? Is there a point where you're trusted to leave and come back and the collar no longer goes off?

After Lucky messes with your collar if you confess to the boss what happened he disables the bomb and doesn't reactivate it. At that point you seem able to go off and do whatever but you'll turn raiders hostile when you select a weapon, so don't do it in sight of them unless you want to shoot your way out. If you ever want to go back you can just unequip your weapons somewhere distant to the raider camp (Sanctuary to Corvega distance works, not sure how far exactly though), put your dud collar back on (if you took it off) and they should be friendly again.

21 minutes ago, Riggswolfe said:

That's something I've been wondering about this mod. I think it says the explosive collar goes off after 20 minutes, so how are you going out and doing normal story missions? Is there a point where you're trusted to leave and come back and the collar no longer goes off?

All you have to do is bang any Raider to reset the timer.  So on occasion... you really have to move it! LOL

1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

All you have to do is bang any Raider to reset the timer.  So on occasion... you really have to move it! LOL

Yeah, if I have a live bomb collar I tend to plan my routes with available stop-overs at raider camps I know along the way. It's doable as long as you don't spend long periods indoors (other than in raider-occupied buildings of course). But I usually try to just work through Lucky's quest fairly quickly and stick around the camp where I was collared until then.

5 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

I think I have been out of the loop for a few months too long... Leito has dancing animations now? I don't see them in the download page for his anims - are they somewhere else? Or is "dance" your slang for fuckery?

I'm sorry, Flashy. I just checked and it's SavageCabbage. I think he also has a pole dance, but I haven't used it. In Raider Pet you have to dance for the raiders, so I noticed that there were new and very good dances. ?