5 hours ago, Riggswolfe said:

That's something I've been wondering about this mod. I think it says the explosive collar goes off after 20 minutes, so how are you going out and doing normal story missions? Is there a point where you're trusted to leave and come back and the collar no longer goes off?

Yes, at the end of the story the boss disarms the bomb and you don't have to fuck with raiders every 20 minutes. You are free to go wherever you want. But if you return, you have to wear the collar again.

So whenever she can, Nora returns to Corvega without weapons, and collared, to greet the boss.

On 12/1/2019 at 3:10 PM, stobor said:

I believe there are two potential issues with the Combat Zone: non-standard faction membership, and scripted responses in the vanilla game (which is a problem common to some other named raider bosses, e.g. the Forged).  But I haven't taken the time to dig into that location in the CK to be 100% sure.

if you do look into it please load the mod Combat Zone Restored, from the nexus and do some bets and walk around the basement :)

30 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Has anybody tried out https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/42414 with this yet? Looks like it could add a lot of flavor (particularly with the additional bosses), but not sure if it messes with factions in such a way as to confuse RP.

It doesn't edit factions, so it shouldn't cause any problems.  Unfortunately it doesn't add any new locations that will work with Raider Pet, since it doesn't flag any new Locations as having a Raider Boss.  I was hoping the mod would turn some unused areas into real Raider strongholds.  Some of the existing areas where it adds Raiders might work better with Raider Pet than before, though, because it adds more Raider NPCs.

3 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

It doesn't edit factions, so it shouldn't cause any problems.  Unfortunately it doesn't add any new locations that will work with Raider Pet, since it doesn't flag any new Locations as having a Raider Boss.  I was hoping the mod would turn some unused areas into real Raider strongholds.  Some of the existing areas where it adds Raiders might work better with Raider Pet than before, though, because it adds more Raider NPCs.

Thanks, I may still give it a whirl with RP, and post a comment requesting the author consider adding such data in a future update or optional patch.

11 hours ago, GoldenRain said:

Aha I found part 1/2 of Ms. Anna's trip to Combat Zone (restored mod) the only sex scene that I kept is at the 5 min mark.  I do some dialog and exploring and betting on fights in part 2 (the next episode)

Awesome.  THanks for sharing.

Can I ask?  What those sexy idles for your PC when standing still?  Looking sexy versus just looking around?  And the snake bite piercings?

Thanks, brother.

John

Sometimes you don't have the skill or the DD keys to get the collar off... (without cheating)… 

I have seen others talking about running across the commonwealth trying to get places and banging along the way.

Perhaps a suggestion.  Keep the 20 minutes, but change the collar to the shocking collar from Real Handcuffs.  Throbbing at 10 minutes as a warning.  Then every 10 minutes after that shocking collar till reset - maybe MCM setting for how long the shocking could continue till boom (personally, I would hard set to an hour (maybe random time gaps and mix throb/shock) till the bang a raider is met... 

I still am waiting for either the boss or like uses a shock collar to return back to the boss's den for more tribute time.

John

7 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Awesome.  THanks for sharing.

Can I ask?  What those sexy idles for your PC when standing still?  Looking sexy versus just looking around?  And the snake bite piercings?

Thanks, brother.

John

I just looked up the hands Idle position for someone else so great timing John.  Sexy Idle pose v1.3 .  It's an optional download from Girly Animation and as far as I can tell it does not require Girly Animation mod to work.  The snake bit piercings are from FemShepping's ports Leahlilth and kallies' Jewelry .  They're the collide lip piercings (first image on the main page)
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21914 <- standing idle animation is an optional download I also added the file down below
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24528 <- piercings and other jewelry

Sexy Idle Pose v1.3-21914-1-3.zip

Funny yet sad story.  I recorded 16 episodes of Raiders Pet for SCORNED (before Nuka World) My audio was so bad I had to scrap that season.  The funny part was that I left and cam back and the collar was about to go boom.  I quickly jumped on the closest raider D I could find.  It was Storming hard and the collar fizzed out.  No boom.  It was soo fucked up I almost feel like I should have kept it then gone to Nuka World.  The BoS showed up during the 16 episodes and the raider camp was cleared.  Even funnier was that this was an older version of RP so the looksmenu removed the collar and when I put it back on I locked it on Haha.  If only I could hear a single word I would have kept it.

5 hours ago, GoldenRain said:

Sexy Idle pose v1.3 .  It's an optional download from Girly Animation and as far as I can tell it does not require Girly Animation mod to work.

I can't tell for sure, but from the wording in the file download comments there it looks like that may have been incorporated into a future version of the Girly Animation mod. Do you happen to know whether that's the case?

4 minutes ago, .,.,.,.., said:

Hi. Jun gave me the letter, but the raiders won't recognize me as unarmed, and using the command doesn't work either.

You need to drop (completely remove from your inventory, not just uneuip) your weapons well away from the raiders, like at least one cell away. You also need to have wielded a weapon at least once in the game since Raider Pet was installed, I think (otherwise the raiders ignore you entirely). And there are some mods which equip invisible weapons on your character or armor flagged as weapons, which can cause the raiders to think you're armed when you aren't. Try going in completely naked after stashing all your equipment at a nearby settlement, and check to see if you have any suspect hidden equipment from a mod by using the showinventory console command too.

58 minutes ago, .,.,.,.., said:

Hi. Jun gave me the letter, but the raiders won't recognize me as unarmed, and using the command doesn't work either.

If you got that far, at least we know the quest is installed and running.  But then...

I assume the "command" you mention is the one from the trouble-shooting section in the main post.  If that's not working, then there's a good chance that your script environment is broken in some fashion.  Can you confirm that basic AAF is working in your game (i.e. hit the Home key, run an animation from the wizard)?  Because if not, fix that first.  If AAF is working, then there's some level of basic sanity in your F4SE and AAF install... and that's important to know, either way.

Once you can confirm that, go back to the trouble-shooting section, turn on verbose logging (and Papyrus logging in general) and capture a log file covering the period from stowing weapons until you meet a Raider.  Attach that log to a forum post here (DO NOT paste it into the body of a forum post, nobody likes a wall of cryptic text).

EDIT: Please note that this is the same advice (in longer form) that I gave you the last time you posted (a month ago).

On 12/10/2019 at 6:14 PM, vaultbait said:

I can't tell for sure, but from the wording in the file download comments there it looks like that may have been incorporated into a future version of the Girly Animation mod. Do you happen to know whether that's the case?

EDIT: ****in the correct spot oh and make a note of what you did AND make a backup of the file you are replacing****
If you really want it I suggest downloading the file and extract it.  Grab the idle pose and paste it into your fallout 4 folder ***(the edit from the start goes here I was concerned you might not read it).  I did that with a different mod that I only wanted a select few animations from.  You wont need the esp because you are replacing an existing idle pose file with a new one.

6 hours ago, .,.,.,.., said:

I’m so dumb that I forgot to see if AAF was working correctly. Anyway it doesn’t work. Home key does nothing, but the version is right, I installed it correctly and F4SE is working. 

Forgive me, but if AAF isn't working, then you clearly didn't install everything correctly.  I recommend that you take that problem to the appropriate forum (ideally the AAF Discord server's help channels, see also the #tools channel and the GFV, game-file-verifier tool for help in diagnosing common problems).

6 hours ago, .,.,.,.., said:

Oh I almost forgot: raider pet was working fine the first time i tried it but i had to reinstall some mods because they were broken. Then I started a New Game and now it doesn’t work anymore. 

Good to know, but further evidence that your reinstall broke something crucial in the script environment.

Idea... Supermutant Pet and Gunner Pet.

Reason... RSE and RSE 2 mod, sends you to be kidnapped by Raiders, Supermutants and I think Gunners.

Each could have its own quirks.

Supermutant Pet... nastier stuff, mental conditioning to be a deviant Hound and Supermutant loving slave. Even when you've escaped, your character yearns for Supermutants. She may have to travel with Strong from now on, or suffer the yearnings...

Gunner Pet... long-term pet, stuck with a collar on, that you cannot remove easily. Not shocking, but pacifying you, when near Gunners. Maybe forcing you naked, like in Deviously Cursed Loot. A long-term quest...

Just some ideas, if you don't like them. Then just ignore the post... :)

FYI, I have identified a bug which could result in RealHandcuffs shock collars being removed when this mod's scripts intended to just remove handcuffs.  It will be fixed in the next version.

Other than that bug, the RH collar functions just fine as a Raider Pet collar - at least as long as you have the RH DD compatibility plugin loaded.

On 9/29/2019 at 8:18 AM, firebrother said:

I got this problem previously too.

It's the problem with the dancing animations.

Turn off STATS in AAF, then you are good to go.

So I'm having issues with this still.. 1 how do you turn off STATS in AAF? Is it in an INI file?  Someone mentioned MCM, but I have no options for it.

On 9/29/2019 at 5:43 AM, JayeConcord said:

Stuck on a mission with Lucky. We've gotten to the Raider Boss that I'm supposed to please, only after I've talked to them and the screen fades to black, it stays there. I can hear things going on in the background, but I'm stuck in a permanent black loading screen. Animations are working fine with everyone else so far.

Sorry this is the right post to quote. So trying to get the scene after going to Diamond City Security it goes to a permanent black screen, however I've found it too in a scene for AAF Beggar Whore

21 minutes ago, msuk25 said:

Sorry this is the right post to quote. So trying to get the scene after going to Diamond City Security it goes to a permanent black screen, however I've found it too in a scene for AAF Beggar Whore

That is most likely a result of a badly busted animation crashing AAF itself (after the fade-out, before the animation really starts).  You'd need to try to figure out which animation - either by trying to bring up the AAF wizard (may not work, if you've already crashed AAF), or by trial and error (starting animations with the AAF wizard one after another, until you hit on one that reproduces the problem).

In short, the problem you're seeing is neither this mod, nor Beggar Whore.  It's something in one of your animation packs (or the patches applied to them). 

EDIT: Or (judging by your other post) that you're using AAF stats.

2 hours ago, msuk25 said:

To add to what @stobor said,

Go into your AAF_Settings.ini and turn off the fade to black. This prevents having to restart the game.

fadeout_during_lock   =false

It also allows you to see what is going on and to pull up the AAF menu (if it's not already open) see what animation is "trying" to play, and either End the scene or scroll to another animation.

Sometimes, like with Violate the AAF menu is invisible and you need to remember what key ends & scrolls.

4 hours ago, msuk25 said:

I had a similar problem. I turned off fade to black and found out it was some of Leito's animations causing it. I figured out it was a combination of AAF patches causing it. If I remember right I had

Leito's and Crazy's patch

One Patch to Bang them all

and another patch called Patch for animations (Squirt/Cum Effects, cum/tattoo overlays, stages, fixes)

Basically, those patches were interfering with each other. Specifically, it turned out I didn't need Leito's and Crazy's patch. You probably have a similar problem.