1 hour ago, onebdjoe said:

Is there a way to increase the time before the collar goes off? I am finding that every 20 minutes is too often for me.

I looked in FO4Edit but could not discern which entry was the setting for the timer.

It's in the scripts,  DialogueQuestScr.psc if I remember right.

29 minutes ago, onebdjoe said:

Is there a way to alter it in-game? I cannot locate "DialogueQuestScr" in FO4Edit.

You can't edit scripts in xEdit. You have to edit the Raider Pet source code .psc, then compile it & overwrite the original .pex file.

There is a way to alter the timer in game, but it's usleess because the timer will go back to default the next time it's reset. But, you do know that having sex with ANY Raider anywhere in the Commonwealth will reset the timer. I've done an entire play through with an active ticking collar. lol

12 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

having sex with ANY Raider anywhere in the Commonwealth will reset the timer.

As long as you do it via one of RP's scripted dialog prompts, that is. Just any ol' rapey fun-time with Raider Joe doesn't count, as far as your collar is concerned, so sex from Hardship's captive raider greets or Sexual Harassment or RSE II: CSA visitors for example won't reset the timer (that I've been able to tell anyway)... would be nice if it could somehow, though that would probably require RP watching for AAF events, it would also reduce one more place where these sorts of mods tend to conflict, since an over-long hardship interlude with Jared wouldn't end with you losing your head just before you reach orgasm (though Jared might still keep going until he does, because that's just the sort of loving master he is, right?).

41 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

the timer will go back to default the next time it's reset. But, you do know that having sex with ANY Raider anywhere in the Commonwealth will reset the timer. I've done an entire play through with an active ticking collar. lol

Reset as in the next time the quest line starts, or after a sex event? 

The current timing turns violent sex as an occasional consequence, into a nonstop f**k fest. It is just my preference that it would happen less often.

How about a way to turn the timer off?

4 hours ago, vaultbait said:

As long as you do it via one of RP's scripted dialog prompts, that is. Just any ol' rapey fun-time with Raider Joe doesn't count, as far as your collar is concerned, so sex from Hardship's captive raider greets or Sexual Harassment or RSE II: CSA visitors for example won't reset the timer (that I've been able to tell anyway)... would be nice if it could somehow, though that would probably require RP watching for AAF events, it would also reduce one more place where these sorts of mods tend to conflict, since an over-long hardship interlude with Jared wouldn't end with you losing your head just before you reach orgasm (though Jared might still keep going until he does, because that's just the sort of loving master he is, right?).

Yes you're correct.. has to be the RP dialogue. And it would be nice if they all worked/counted together.

I've had Violate, Begger Whore and Raider Pet all working at once. That was a fuck fest ending in a small explosion. LOL!!

4 hours ago, onebdjoe said:

Reset as in the next time the quest line starts, or after a sex event? 

The current timing turns violent sex as an occasional consequence, into a nonstop f**k fest. It is just my preference that it would happen less often.

If you're running Hardship, which it sounds like, toggle it off before or after being collared. Then you can actually run around in the Raider camp never getting raped until the collar blows. As long as you don't bump into a Raider & trigger the dialogue... which you "can" ignore and walk away.

3 hours ago, onebdjoe said:

Sort of a hacky cheat to accomplish that: wait until your head is about to pop and save the game, then keep restoring after you die a few times until you luck out and it fizzles once as a dud. After that the timer is no longer in effect but the quests are otherwise unaffected.

Can anybody check my load order and see if there is an obvious mistake? I've had this mod installed since the begining of my playthrough and I have never managed to get this mod to work, even with violate, if I surrender or empty my inventory and go up to raiders myself they will only have their way with me and nothing more, it will always tell me to retreat or be stuck and I have to reload a save. I'm only used to skyrim modding where everything would work or crash, never had an issue where mods simply don't do anything and im unsure where I have made a mistake, thanks!

LoadOrder_Fallout4_2020-02-24T14-20-06.txt

40 minutes ago, Joseph Joestar said:

Can anybody check my load order and see if there is an obvious mistake? I've had this mod installed since the begining of my playthrough and I have never managed to get this mod to work, even with violate, if I surrender or empty my inventory and go up to raiders myself they will only have their way with me and nothing more, it will always tell me to retreat or be stuck and I have to reload a save. I'm only used to skyrim modding where everything would work or crash, never had an issue where mods simply don't do anything and im unsure where I have made a mistake, thanks!

LoadOrder_Fallout4_2020-02-24T14-20-06.txt 2.78 kB · 1 download

From what I see you don't have Raider Pet installed. 

19 minutes ago, JBpy said:

From what I see you don't have Raider Pet installed. 

Wasn't sure if there was an esp or not for this, seems you were right, I uninstalled whatever it was that I had in my mod manager that had the name, redownloaded the latest one and now it shows up as Raider Pet.esp, no idea why it was like that but thanks, look forward to seeing this work now.

59 minutes ago, Novatham said:

Yeah I am.

Is there a setting I have to disable/change or will I have to uninstall it?

Nope, just wait for the raiders to talk to you. Even with only Raiderpet there is no point in trying to talk to them unless it's a specific task, like talking to the boss or lucky. And that will work just fine with crime and punishment activated, I just ran the entire raiderpet "quest" in Corvega with both installed about an hour ago. 

• 4 weeks later...

So I don't know if it's something I did or if the mod needs an update, but since I upgraded my AAF to the newest version I can't save after I've started the quest. It worked perfectly before I updated AAF but now when I try to save after I've become a pet, it perma-freezes my game. Any idea what the issue is or should I just wait on an update?

I think i got the mod working, well atleast half for me.

I did not get Jun thus far to give me a ransom note, he just wont approach me. is there a way to force approach?

Also have some questions/issues.

1. Raiders wont approach me when unarmed ( i have to approach them to start the dialog)
2. How is 'The Boss' Lucky picked? out of the 3 times in confinement i did not see, or could find a boss raider with different dialog (will test some more)

3. do the quests mentioned above regarding the boss appear in the data tab as tracked quest?
3. does this mod conflict with https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/42414 (Raider gang extended) ? i have a feeling that maybe bosses can not be defined because these raiders from the mod mingle with the normal raiders sometimes.

4. Regarding AAF Violate, when you get captured a pet as a result of violate, do the weapons you have at that moment dissapear? i was not able to find them when i got petted as outcome. or do they perhaps get transfered to 'The boss' raider? ( i have the normal equipment theft set to 0 )

If anyone could help me with these, that would be great! :)
Thx in advance!

5 hours ago, jarno5 said:

Also have some questions/issues.

Jun is triggered after completing the quest Sanctuary. If it's be completed before installing RP, it will never trigger. And a few times I've had it not trigger.. for some reason. LOL

1: The dialogue is "supposed" to trigger on a timer (I think 60 or maybe 90 seconds) and on PC proximity. The proximity is flakey (hit or miss). So just talking to them is sometimes necessary.

2: Raider Pet uses locations with vanilla Bosses, see spoiler. Most locations have 2 boss references, 1 named and 1 generic that spawns after the named boss is killed. Lucky & Bruiser are chosen when the Talk to Lucky quest starts. But, there has to be enough Raiders left for RP to pick from. So don't go killing everyone. LOL

Andrew Station
Back Street Apparel
Beantown Brewery
Camp Kendall
Corvega Assembly Plant
Drug Den
East Boston Preparatory School
Federal Ration Stockpile
Hardware Town
Layton Towers
Monsignor Plaza
Quincy Quarry
Revere Beach Station
The Shamrock Taphouse
USAF Satellite Station Olivia
Walden Pond

3: Jun is an un-tracked quest. Most others are tracked.

3b: IF it edits the vanilla boss ref's then RP wont be able to find a Boss.

4: The Raider that collars you should have your weapons and the Boss will have the restraints key. If there's no boss, then the collaring Raider will have both.

But, I have had my gear and the key disappear completely. It's really random and, for me, very rare.. so I haven't been able to reliably replicate it.

5 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Jun is triggered after completing the quest Sanctuary. If it's be completed before installing RP, it will never trigger. And a few times I've had it not trigger.. for some reason. LOL

1: The dialogue is "supposed" to trigger on a timer (I think 60 or maybe 90 seconds) and on PC proximity. The proximity is flakey (hit or miss). So just talking to them is sometimes necessary.

2: Raider Pet uses locations with vanilla Bosses, see spoiler. Most locations have 2 boss references, 1 named and 1 generic that spawns after the named boss is killed. Lucky & Bruiser are chosen when the Talk to Lucky quest starts. But, there has to be enough Raiders left for RP to pick from. So don't go killing everyone. LOL

Reveal hidden contents

Andrew Station
Back Street Apparel
Beantown Brewery
Camp Kendall
Corvega Assembly Plant
Drug Den
East Boston Preparatory School
Federal Ration Stockpile
Hardware Town
Layton Towers
Monsignor Plaza
Quincy Quarry
Revere Beach Station
The Shamrock Taphouse
USAF Satellite Station Olivia
Walden Pond

3: Jun is an un-tracked quest. Most others are tracked.

3b: IF it edits the vanilla boss ref's then RP wont be able to find a Boss.

4: The Raider that collars you should have your weapons and the Boss will have the restraints key. If there's no boss, then the collaring Raider will have both.

But, I have had my gear and the key disappear completely. It's really random and, for me, very rare.. so I haven't been able to reliably replicate it.

Hey Izzi,

Thank you for the reply!

First of all im going to do a clean install again just to see if this fixes some things. i think i got off to a bad start.

Just to be sure, i will clean the save as well.
Im going to disable the raider extend for now, i think it edits and adds new and existing bosses.

the one incident when i got captured via violate was a raider from the extend mod, and he did not had my weapons ect..

Its weird though, because i started a new game, and had it installed before the sanctuary quest.

I think more was amiss since i never seen any 'Boss' raiders and when captured i never recieved a tracked quest to meet a Boss.

i did try it on one of the locations, the named boss at the federal stockpile had the key for the collar but no quest.

Well gonna see if the above works for me!

Can confirm that the raider extend mod was the issue!
started a new game without it, directly got the note from Jun when sanctuary was rebuild.

Mods works all the way now!  

i think this will also help for the violate ending, bosses are now assigned properly.

Thx for the help!

On 2/1/2019 at 2:52 PM, stobor said:

Recommended minimum animation packs: Leito, SavageCabbage, Rohzima RealAnimatedPoses, Atomic Lust.

Where do I find Real Animated Poses? It was was deleted from Nexus. The closest I could find was Slave and Model Poses (which seems like something I could recommend).

Edit: Oops, looks like you already linked to the slave poses ? Don't know where R.A.P. is though.

Do I need the Piercings? If I don't have them, will piercing scenes not happen?

And about the Black Widow perk: Is that the female version of Lady Killer? I have a mod that swaps those. Would that cause a weird issue? Or will I end up with both perks? (would be kinda cool)