3 hours ago, cocoakun said:

Thanks, Now I can start quest. and mod aaf hardship is conflict with unarmed status even its beggar/whole mode disabled in game, you should add Hardship on your incompatibility list .

You can be unarmed (no weapons in inventory) and disable Hardship... works fine.
If you enable it while you're a Pet, it turns into a non stop orgy. LOL
If you also have Violate running & Hardship active while being a Pet, and a Raider starts a fight... it gets REAL FUN!

First time I tried it was in Revere Beach Station, which I have 30+ high level Raiders. Took me a good 45 minutes to get out of there. :)

5 hours ago, bury02128 said:

I have no luck to get mod working. Riders always attack me on sight, tried command for disarmed and still no results. Never got note from Jun.. Do I need to do something to receive it/ trigger it ? Am I missing some prerequisites ?

Did Jun talk to you, but just not deliver the note?  That would mean that the quest is running, but the scripts are not working... which almost certainly means your script environment is borked.  Most common cause is improperly installed F4SE.

Does AAF itself work for you?  Run any animation from the AAF wizard to confirm.

Beyond that, the only thing I can suggest is turning on Papyrus logging, capture a log for the relevant events and attach it to a forum post for review.  Search the log for any mention of RaiderPet.

7 minutes ago, Vita2016 said:

Hi. When I confessed the boss and Lucky was killed then nothing happened. Is it normal?

That's pretty much the end of that scenario.  Your collar should be left disarmed, so you're free to run off... or kill the boss and take the key.

31 minutes ago, stobor said:

Did Jun talk to you, but just not deliver the note?  That would mean that the quest is running, but the scripts are not working... which almost certainly means your script environment is borked.  Most common cause is improperly installed F4SE.

Does AAF itself work for you?  Run any animation from the AAF wizard to confirm.

Beyond that, the only thing I can suggest is turning on Papyrus logging, capture a log for the relevant events and attach it to a forum post for review.  Search the log for any mention of RaiderPet.

Looks like culprit was RSE shenanigans mod. . Reloading the save and pausing  RSE it made proper progression.

18 hours ago, bury02128 said:

Looks like culprit was RSE shenanigans mod. . Reloading the save and pausing  RSE it made proper progression.

Even the author of that mod advised against its installation, after there were numerous reports similar to yours. It even ended up causing problems to his other mods, such as CSA and Prostitution.

Don't know how RSE could break the quest.  The only plausible case I can think of is if the user didn't have Devious Devices, and two or more mods (including this one) had optional dependencies on DD.  That has been known to cause serious problems with scripts (where either mod on its own was fine).

Thanks for the mod :)

Got caught and just instinctively told the boss about Lucky and the modified collar, then after a while realized there was nothing else to do, just roam and fuck.

The quest are nice they are still few of them and the dialogue gets old fast, had troubles with the destination being too far and dangerous to reach but eventually made it. It would be perfect to gain the full trust of the raider boss and become his bitch or the gang bitch, some sort of raider queen and have to bring chems/caps and visit the boss every few days. And then lead a raid to kill a rival gang, capture or deliver a chem/ammunition shipment, bring new recruits, caught who's stealing from the boss, extract information from a hostage or even help make peace between two members.

Anyway, I really enjoyed what's available now and I can roleplay the rest I guess.

Edit: Also Bosco attacked me as soon as he saw me and the entire high school turned against me. My guess is I triggered a scripted scene. The quest that sends you to see the boss wasn't active yet, so no idea what and how things went wrong. 

13 hours ago, xtrange988 said:

Also Bosco attacked me as soon as he saw me and the entire high school turned against me. My guess is I triggered a scripted scene

Your guess is precisely correct.  Bosses like Bosco (or the Forged boss) have tightly scripted behavior which this mod cannot override.

So I'd completed Truce Offering and was back in camp. I was then given the task to speak to Lucky. However, Lucky was embroiled in a gunfight with some Diamond City guards while on the way back from Truce Offering, so I didn't speak to him. By the time he returned to camp, the boss had died. When I spoke to him, he just said the goodbye dialogue and him taking over. Now the Miscellaneous task would not go away. How should I remove it?

Have been having a bit of trouble, after I became submissive and have to ask for sex, food and water, it interferes with the other missions I get, when you have to go speak to the boss, or Lucky, it turns into a hit and miss thing where I end up having a lot of sex.  Sometimes I get to talk to the boss, or Lucky  other times it does not happen. This happens to all the quests, entertainment, talk to Lucky, Buster, go Back to Lucky etc.

I have to mention that I became a pet because of a Violate/Abduction thing, not because of the pet thing going the Jun...note route, so I do not know if that helps.

Also I do not have  massive amount of mods loaded, just the basic stuff, AAF, Family planning, Violate, Rseii, and the stuff associated with them. And some texture mods etc that should not interfere with them.

1 hour ago, Martin Roodt said:

Have been having a bit of trouble, after I became submissive and have to ask for sex, food and water, it interferes with the other missions I get, when you have to go speak to the boss, or Lucky, it turns into a hit and miss thing where I end up having a lot of sex.  Sometimes I get to talk to the boss, or Lucky  other times it does not happen. This happens to all the quests, entertainment, talk to Lucky, Buster, go Back to Lucky etc.

I have to mention that I became a pet because of a Violate/Abduction thing, not because of the pet thing going the Jun...note route, so I do not know if that helps.

Also I do not have  massive amount of mods loaded, just the basic stuff, AAF, Family planning, Violate, Rseii, and the stuff associated with them. And some texture mods etc that should not interfere with them.

That is from "RSE: CSA".

Unfortunately, CSA and Raider Pet are not fully compatible. I mean, you can do both, but they will constantly overlap one on the other. A raider will ask for sex while another approaches to inject you with jet, or a raider will beat you up while another is talking to you.

I don't remember if it works, but if the raiders take you as a pet after being kidnapped, you could end the kidnapping at the Combat Surrender MCM.

On 10/21/2019 at 2:16 PM, Martin Roodt said:

Is it possible to make "truce offering" repeatable? Or maybe change it to a forced prostitution mission?

Good job, btw love this mod.

Had a thought about this, just an idea that you could use in the future:

After the whole Lucky thing ends, the boss or possibly another npc could give you a new quest. The rival gang liked you so much that they want a repeat performance. Except now, they have to rent you. So the mission is to go back there and "please" 5 - 10 of those members for caps, you collect from each of them (say 25-50 caps)  after you did your thing and once done return to your master and he takes the caps from you, rewarding you with some chems or something. Then after you decide to kill the boss/master, you have a nice cap bonus for your hard "work". This quest can be repeatable but only two or three times. You can also return before doing the alotted amount, and then get a beating or other type of mistreatment from the boss/npc to teach you a lesson.

Hey I have an issue where right after i'm collared I should get quests, but I get none. Every other part of the mod seems to work I just don't get any quests.

My AAF is working, my F4SE is also working (all anims and CSE work no problem), I do have all the requirements for this mod

My SQV is normal too
IsCaptive = True
IsClaimed = True
IsCollared = True
isClaimed = True

any ideas?

On 10/31/2019 at 11:01 PM, lopez123456 said:

Hey I have an issue where right after i'm collared I should get quests, but I get none. Every other part of the mod seems to work I just don't get any quests.

So I'll start w/ the obvious question: have you talked to the Raider boss?  Which location are you at, Corvega?

23 hours ago, .,.,.,.., said:

Hi. When i check if the mod is running it says everything is fine, but the raiders keep shooting at me, even if I use the command to force the quest/force disarm.

Then 99% likely, your script environment is borked.  Usually because you didn't install F4SE properly.  Confirm that you can run an AAF animation from the wizard (home key), to prove that the basic prerequisites are working. 

17 hours ago, Oneleagueand15years said:

Is there a console command to just force start the raiderpet quest? I'm having a bunch of difficulty and I honestly don't give a fuck about getting it to start organically as much as I just want it to start. Even if it's dangerous, I'll just reload an earlier save after I'm done with the scenario.

startquest RaiderPetDialogueQuest

But if you're "having a bunch of difficulty", there's probably a reason for that (like a broken script environment) which will make the above command almost useless.  Get the basics working first.

Beyond that advice, the above command probably won't help you - because chances are the quest is already running.  Without any specifics about your difficulties, there's nothing I can do to help you.

On 10/30/2019 at 8:32 PM, KLongad Sirtup said:

@stobor Is it possible please for Tattoos for captives  to be an optional extra (or alternative) set of tattoos usable by this mod?

Patch for animations (Squirt/Cum Effects, cum/tattoo overlays, stages, fixes)

Applies tattoos if animations are aggressive or grupal, such as those used in Hardship, Violate, Raider Pet, M.C.G., CSA, Sexual Harrasment. But you have to install carefully following all the steps and uninstalling all the patches you might have (the ones that modifies the XML files).

The "z_tatoo_overlaysdata" file is located in Data / AAF. There you can customize what tattoos you would like them to put on and how long you would like them to be applied. You will need the ID of the tattoos. In the download section of the tattoos, the last file is an Excel with the IDs of the 309 tattoos.