1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

You can use the console (for now) to stop/start Raider Pet.

StopQuest RaiderPetDialogueQuest

StartQuest RaiderPetDialogueQuest

This may stop that quest, but does not stop the collaring if you are unarmed.  Tried it.  Got the T-shirt :)

BW is fine as long as you have one weapon in inventory.  Lose that and they will do the whole "Well well, what do we have here....." routine.

6 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

This may stop that quest, but does not stop the collaring if you are unarmed.  Tried it.  Got the T-shirt :)

BW is fine as long as you have one weapon in inventory.  Lose that and they will do the whole "Well well, what do we have here....." routine.

Try it again.

then...

sqs RaiderPetDialogueQuest

It should return "Stopped"

Store weapons... head to a raider camp.

Note: you can copy & paste in the console. ;)

2 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Try it again.

then...

It should return "Stopped"

Store weapons... head to a raider camp.

Note: you can copy & paste in the console. ;)

I made a bat file for start and stop via egoballistic info.  Totally disarmed - pet. One weapon,  BW

Also during a CSA abduction, same thing.  No weapons, raider pet. 

Thanks.

John

4 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

I made a bat file for start and stop via egoballistic info.  Totally disarmed - pet. One weapon,  BW

Also during a CSA abduction, same thing.  No weapons, raider pet. 

Thanks.

John

Just courious, after running the stop bat does

return "Stopped"?

IF I remember right, you "might" have to change locations IF you were unarmed to start with.

37 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

Just courious, after running the stop bat does

return "Stopped"?

IF I remember right, you "might" have to change locations IF you were unarmed to start with.

That's a lot of ifs.  I just didn't install raiders pet this game.  Lol.. thanks izzy.

John

10 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Yeah, got that advice in the Hardship support thread too.  I think I'll start giving myself a Board via console, it's not really cheating because seriously, Nora ought to be able to make a club out of all the debris she sees in the wasteland.

On 9/21/2019 at 7:23 PM, Tanglin said:

I reported this issue in SEU. Basically, if you have installed all the optional files in SEU, you can hug and kiss while clothed. The problem is that equipment management and specific animations are coupled, so the kissing animations in Raider Pet are also affected. So I have to choose between

1. having chaste hugs and kisses as intended by SEU and also have fully clothed sex after kisses in Raider Pet, and

2.  not install all the optional files of SEU to keep the integrity of Raider Pet but end up with naked, erotic hugs and kisses in SEU.

It's a shame that AAF, on this aspect, is less flexible than Sexlab.

Thanks very much for this info, I'll give @EgoBallistic 's soultion a try also. It wasn't ILER afterall.

I just want to tell you that I love this mod , It is so much fun . 

I had a problem with raiders not getting poisoned , I think it was conflict I think with MCG , but I turned it off and went back a couple saves and it works fine now . 

I was sent to a raider camp as a tribute and they had dogs . I have like 3 way animations with human and canine . So I cant really poison the dogs . I was wondering if you added some would it poison the dogs too ?

@stobor I've changed versions of Lord Escobars Piercings to the one @Bazinga has updated to be compatible with Fusion Girl.  I think quite a bit was changed, but he said he wanted to try and keep it compatible with Raider Pet.  There are some issues he was trying to fix today after I reported the Come Hither Bell wasn't rendering, like it didn't have the materials selected.  He tried a couple of changes, but I couldn't get them to work.  If you have time it might be worth making Raider Pet compatible with Bazingas version (specifically the ones in the Download link), the old mod is old, and his is working with Fusion Girl, so it might be worthwile.

Thanks

Here is a link to it 

@Whacked I'll look into it when I get the time, but my initial impression was that he extensively modified how the piercings were actually constructed.  Which probably means that the OMODs I use to manually configure the bell piercing no longer exist (or have completely different Form IDs). 

If that's really the case, supporting his version entails a rewrite on my end.

9 hours ago, stobor said:

@Whacked I'll look into it when I get the time, but my initial impression was that he extensively modified how the piercings were actually constructed.  Which probably means that the OMODs I use to manually configure the bell piercing no longer exist (or have completely different Form IDs). 

I understand, thanks for the response.  It is a good modification (morphs support) and supports Fusion Body, which I don't use but it seems to be gaining momentum.

PS - When you are doing the rewrite ?, I wouldn't mind using only Real Handcuffs instead of DD for the collar.  I know a lot of people use DD, and I love the models, but I think its annoying in general, personal preference.  Real Handcuffs actively developed and just cuffs and collars (for now).  Just a suggestion

23 hours ago, stobor said:

I don't think that's the case though.

Yes, I did some major changes to the esp structure but the piercings armor still has the same form ID and two of the 3 OMODs for the clit bell piercings that are created in Raider Pet have too. One of them just adds an attach point and the bell sound script and keyword, the other one adds the actual steel material swap. There's a redundant one now because I didn't give users the option to create a gold bell on a steel ring/chain and vice versa but that shouldn't matter because the form ID for that points to a nipple chain OMOD that just equips the transparent/nonexistant version of said chain. Which was already in place before and the attach point is also there so it shouldn't do anything other than guarantee compatibility to your script.

Ignore the fixes I uploaded in the thread btw, I didn't remember why I chose that nipple chain OMOD form ID in the first place (I do now) so if anything I actually further broke compatibility.

So right now I'm trying to test this myself, using LE Piercings for Fusion Girl version 2.0.5.

edit: Yep, doesn't work. The piercings get created but the OMODs are missing so they are invisible.

Stuck on a mission with Lucky. We've gotten to the Raider Boss that I'm supposed to please, only after I've talked to them and the screen fades to black, it stays there. I can hear things going on in the background, but I'm stuck in a permanent black loading screen. Animations are working fine with everyone else so far.

2 hours ago, JayeConcord said:

Stuck on a mission with Lucky. We've gotten to the Raider Boss that I'm supposed to please, only after I've talked to them and the screen fades to black, it stays there. I can hear things going on in the background, but I'm stuck in a permanent black loading screen. Animations are working fine with everyone else so far.

I got this problem previously too.

It's the problem with the dancing animations.

Turn off STATS in AAF, then you are good to go.

On 9/28/2019 at 4:31 AM, Whacked said:

@stobor I've changed versions of Lord Escobars Piercings to the one @Bazinga has updated to be compatible with Fusion Girl.  I think quite a bit was changed, but he said he wanted to try and keep it compatible with Raider Pet.  There are some issues he was trying to fix today after I reported the Come Hither Bell wasn't rendering, like it didn't have the materials selected.  He tried a couple of changes, but I couldn't get them to work.  If you have time it might be worth making Raider Pet compatible with Bazingas version (specifically the ones in the Download link), the old mod is old, and his is working with Fusion Girl, so it might be worthwile.

Thanks

Here is a link to it 

fixed it.

8 hours ago, firebrother said:

I got this problem previously too.

It's the problem with the dancing animations.

Turn off STATS in AAF, then you are good to go.

I've tried setting all the STAT changes in the MCM to 0, and even disabled AAF_STATS.esm, but no luck.

Update: It seems to be working now. I think that disabling the esm fixed it. I did notice a few errors in the AAF menu however. It says that along with stats, there are a couple of mods which are either missing or uninstalled (Such as Leito's Animations). Might be due to using the AAF versions.

@stobor So I am back from my Nexus mods adventure.  I decided to make you my first stop.  I found these two gems.

All the settlement attacks all the time
-  It sets raider attacks timeout to 0 days (vanilla 7 days) .  It's not instant you'll have to wait for the game to check to see how many days are left until the next settlement quest.

this works great with that mods suggested mod v

More attackers- get off my buildzone
- It requires McM so that you can adjust A LOT of settlement attack options.  Including the number of attackers.

I have yet to test uninstalling the first mod before becoming a raiders pet to see if everything goes back to vanilla. Why is below

PS I have yet to test it.  I am downloading them just in case they ever get taken down.  Take a look at their pages on the nexus

@cases615:

1. Verify that the quest is actually running: sqv RaiderPetDialogueQuest
  2. Verify that basic AAF is working (try any animation from the AAF wizard)
  3. Turn on Papyrus logging, and then...
  4. Increase log verbosity: setpqv RaiderPetDialogueQuest verbose true
  5. Search the logs for errors relating to RaiderPet.  If any are found, report them.  If it still finds weapons in your inventory (e.g. 'unarmed' weapons mods), it should also report the specifics to the log.  Which might help figure stuff out.

Note that the most common cause of newbie problems is a broken script setup (e.g. not properly installing F4SE, which could prevent the quest from performing ANY real actions).

On 9/30/2019 at 5:47 PM, Rokushi said:

I'm confused about the poison , I could have sex 10 times and not poison someone , is it cause of script lag , should I uninstall stuff . 

what decides if they take the poison or not . 

It's a fixed percentage chance (40% if I remember correctly).  The odds of it failing to fire even once in 10 encounters are very low.  Script lag has never been a notable problem for me.  The main thing I'd advise is to confirm that poison is active: do the usual 'sqv RaiderPetDialogueQuest' and scroll up looking for something like 'hasPoison = true'.