On 7/31/2019 at 11:42 PM, sshar22 said:

if you could make this mod aware of the estrus for skyrim

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

That's an interesting point.

I can't use Estrus for Skyrim as a replacement for Estrus Chaurus+, as it doesn't provide the mod events that this mods uses to track and trigger tentacle attacks.

47 minutes ago, Code Serpent said:

I can't use Estrus for Skyrim as a replacement for Estrus Chaurus+

Personally, I probably wouldn't ever install Estrus for Skyrim.

I guess you should just keep track of how much people want it, to see if it's worth the trouble.

Presumably, if it was worth the time, you could detect it some other way. I think it does everything through spell effects you could detect.

Also, a different model of detection would work for a broader range of mods and situations: if you catch animation events, you can check to see if it's an estrus one - but it would need a delicate touch in implementation to ensure it wasn't impairing performance. Animation events can be extremely frequent.

5 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

I can't use Estrus for Skyrim as a replacement for Estrus Chaurus+, as it doesn't provide the mod events that this mods uses to track and trigger tentacle attacks.

Not as replacement! 

EC+ needs the animation files of ES but not its ESP so, it should be already present in everyone installation that uses EC+

The main problems most people faced, according to the comments, were its optional crowd control with the npc ripped away from dialogues, quest, triggers ect.

just don't install the optional files. The latest main esp is stable and is triggered only manually by spell or by power on self or on a npc. 

Take a peek and see for yourself ?

Cheers

7 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

That's an interesting point.

Most people probably avoid Estrus for Skyrim, because its code and ESP have a bad reputation for breaking your game.

It was improved a bit, a while back. I haven't tried it since, so I can't say, but the reputation lingers, and people often advise not to run it.

If you're running it and it's working great for you, then it would definitely be an option, but I'm not sure if @Code Serpent likes that sort of approach or hates it.

Seems to me, letting players choose is best - but - if the effort is a lot, and nobody is really asking for it, he might not think it is worth the trouble.

AFAIK what often broke was the crowd control in the estrus addon (which is not needed to run the mod) that triggered scenes in the most inopportune times and broke quests, triggers, and a whole bunch of things, because there were no failsafe checks, the main esp is only manual trigger.

So if @Code Serpent uses the trigger on self power once the PC is addicted, the mod should be perfectly safe, as long as it does not trigger during an action or dialogue

Btw, it is his mod he can choose whatever he wants :D

Cheers

5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Personally, I probably wouldn't ever install Estrus for Skyrim.

I guess you should just keep track of how much people want it, to see if it's worth the trouble.

Presumably, if it was worth the time, you could detect it some other way. I think it does everything through spell effects you could detect.

Also, a different model of detection would work for a broader range of mods and situations: if you catch animation events, you can check to see if it's an estrus one - but it would need a delicate touch in implementation to ensure it wasn't impairing performance. Animation events can be extremely frequent.

The latest ES without the add ons is manual as sshar22 pointed out. I have been running it for a while now with no problems. I remember the older version and the chaos it created so agree with you but someone pruned it down to size.

You could consider adding impregnation as a possible addiction particularly from spiders, Chaurus, but any breeding system like Fertility Mode would suffice. 

As for the dens/punishment...possible include being locked in with creatures who'd make every effort to rape the hapless captive - if the captors were suitably perverse or needed the captive to breed more offspring.   For dealing with trauma, you'd want the dens to have alot of plants and chaurus eggs to take advantage of the tentacle encounters from FMEA,  DCL and Kyne's Parasites. 

And lastly, are rieklings considered candidates for abusing the captive Dragonborn in this mod?

36 minutes ago, BigOnes69 said:

The latest ES without the add ons is manual as sshar22 pointed out. I have been running it for a while now with no problems. I remember the older version and the chaos it created so agree with you but someone pruned it down to size.

I heard something like this.

But I probably still wouldn't use it, because it doesn't do something I'm interested in.

EC+ does do something I want, though I wish it would do a bit more of it. Triggering from Chaurus spit is particularly dull. ES Spider has the same problem.

EC is one of those things where it feels like it needed a handful of new monster types:

• immobile plant that looks EC-ish - keep your eyes peeled and don't walk too close to it.
  • mobile hunter, hides in long grass and other places - particularly prone to jump the PC when they aren't expecting an attack (stealthy) might even have a brief invisibility power.

Put the immobile one in spots where you might carelessly drop down without looking properly, and other sneaky spots.

Both could be a particular hazard if blindfold (give them invisibility if you're wearing one to simulate the effect).

Also, tentacle monster outfit could turn into an animated attack before abandoning you - different way to get rid of it.

23 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

But I probably still wouldn't use it, because it doesn't do something I'm interested in.

EC+ does do something I want, though I wish it would do a bit more of it. Triggering from Chaurus spit is particularly dull. ES Spider has the same problem.

EC is one of those things where it feels like it needed a handful of new monster types:

• immobile plant that looks EC-ish - keep your eyes peeled and don't walk too close to it.
  • mobile hunter, hides in long grass and other places - particularly prone to jump the PC when they aren't expecting an attack (stealthy) might even have a brief invisibility power.

Put the immobile one in spots where you might carelessly drop down without looking properly, and other sneaky spots.

Both could be a particular hazard if blindfold (give them invisibility if you're wearing one to simulate the effect).

Also, tentacle monster outfit could turn into an animated attack before abandoning you - different way to get rid of it.

would be just fine if there would be at least ONE mod out there that adds a simple thing as a tentacle animation starting trap.... There are chest traps, chaurus egg traps, there is Traps and Pitfalls mods, but none of these add a simple trap that you can step on to be tentacle raped o_O

THe only time I ever saw such a feature was from Island of Mara in Oblivion quest part, hehe. Too bad...

49 minutes ago, Nymra said:

if there would be at least ONE mod out there that adds a simple thing as a tentacle animation starting trap

There is such a mod... Traps & Pitfalls ... I'm not 100% sure if you need Monoman's tweak for it to get the Estrus effects (I think you do though).

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3439-wip-traps-pitfalls-and-dangerous-things/

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6942-monomans-mod-tweaks/

I suspect you really need Monoman's tweak just to fix all the bugs.

Also, Deviously Enchanted Chests does tentacle attacks and works with EC+, but that's a chest trap, not just a floor trap.

None of these things feel immersive, like encountering an actual creature in the world that in some way resembles the thing in the animations.

The closest thing is Furo tubs.

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

would be just fine if there would be at least ONE mod out there that adds a simple thing as a tentacle animation starting trap.... There are chest traps, chaurus egg traps, there is Traps and Pitfalls mods, but none of these add a simple trap that you can step on to be tentacle raped o_O

THe only time I ever saw such a feature was from Island of Mara in Oblivion quest part, hehe. Too bad...

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

Both DCL and Deviously enchanted chests by Bane Master can be tweaked to mainly trigger tentacle attacks.

but that isn't what I intended to point out

all the addictions of this mod have some automatic triggers you do to yourself when addicted

you drink with alcoholic

you use skooma with narcotic

you go to the milk pumps with milkmaid

you cling to someone with sex addiction

you steal with kleptomania

all of the above are involuntary, they are triggered when you are addicted

So the only mod I know that can trigger on self a tentacle attack anywhere in ES 

Just for the sake of consistency I pointed it out.

If @Code Serpent  can make his mod aware of an ES event triggered by the user or use the powers granted by the spells so that it can fuel the addiction it would add to the consistency of the mod

Just pointing it out, it's not a request or a demand or an imposition or anything else, Ok? ?

Cheers

I just read the development plan more detailed, and tentacles were covered almost exactly as i imagined too

• Brood Mother-Triggered by sufficient Tentacle Addiction. Your character will become slower and weaker, with physical weapons doing less damage, and tentacle attacks will occur almost everywhere underground, and occasionally even above ground at night, but you will be able to trigger tentacle attacks on your enemies, summon chaurus warriors to your side, and you will become an ally to the falmer, allowing you to enter their nests without fear.

So yeah, agreed! And it was a great read in other points too. Sounds big though, hope you'll have the energy ?

For now i'm still noticing that 75% skill reduction is in place by arousal even if sex addiction is disabled. This is unfortunate. It's very difficult to reach even level 2 character because no weapon skill goes up, and therefore i can't reach Cursed Loot traps.

For the Escape Rooms, some other scenarios:

1. Bound by Spider silk deep in a spider cave.

2. Locked in restraints in a labyrinth maze, escape while avoiding big bad monster or monsters (like the minotaur)

3. Sent to Blackreach with additional restraints or other new mechanics.

4. Sent to the Thalmor Torture Prisons in the north.

5. Trapped in sewers with hordes of rats.

Keep up the good work, looking forward to 2.0

1 hour ago, hackdot said:

Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+

I have  SD+ in the same game as DiD, but I wouldn't want to try and mix it with a DiD scenario.

I have SD+ for the quest-line, and for manual surrenders in situations where DiD doesn't work so well.

I also have DF which gets along with DiD OK most of the time.

And Pet Project. And SexLab Survival. And my game doesn't explode. Sometimes things are a bit odd. Mostly I can fix it up and move on.

Mia's Lair has some issues with DiD. If you are defeated in a ML setting, you get stuck. The ML NPC's won't do DiD defeat stuff, but you're stuck trying to surrender to them. Forever basically. It's a reload situation.

On 7/28/2019 at 3:14 PM, Code Serpent said:

A new feature I'm going to be adding is a 'Broken' state, a sort of permanent and extreme state of addiction, with both positive and negative effects. Your character will have a chance to become completely 'Broken' every time their Trauma is increased past the 'Broken' Trauma threshold, and your character is sufficiently addicted to something. Once your character has become 'Broken' they will act as if they have the temporary addiction behavior constantly, will have some debuffs to some of their abilities, but may have some new abilities, and will be completely immune to Trauma and Withdrawal debuffs. Essentially, your character will reach a point where they will depend on something so violently, that nothing else will bother them. These states will be almost permanent, requiring significant therapy or divine intervention to overcome them. Here is a list of potential 'Broken' states I have brainstormed:

•  
  • Brood Mother-Triggered by sufficient Tentacle Addiction. Your character will become slower and weaker, with physical weapons doing less damage, and tentacle attacks will occur almost everywhere underground, and occasionally even above ground at night, but you will be able to trigger tentacle attacks on your enemies, summon chaurus warriors to your side, and you will become an ally to the falmer, allowing you to enter their nests without fear.

Dens

I'm going to look into adding some establishments throughout Skyrim for each of the addictions. Either to help introduce your character to addiction and start their downward spiral, or as merely a place to get their fix. I'll also likely add a few re-rehabilitation establishments to help you lower your addiction and withdrawal. These establishments will include fighting rings, brothels, chaurus-worshiping cults, skooma dens, slaver hideouts, black-market shops, and potentially any other locations that are suggested.

Lowlifes

Non-unique and respawning NPCs will be added to most major towns and cities, and will also act as the main occupants of dens. They will be immoral, drunk, violent, and generally unpleasant people you can use to get your fix of anything with reduced risk. You can brawl with them or pickpocket them for drugs or alcohol, or because you want to steal and fight, and the guards won't bat an eye until you kill them. They will be willing to have sex in open daylight, and might be carrying some devices if you feel the need to be bound up.

Escape Rooms

One final feature I'm hoping to add is escape rooms. These are additional scenarios that can be triggered by defeat, and by interacting with dens and lowlifes. You will be dumped into an area without any gear, and will have to use the environment to get out before your time is up, your captors return, and your progress is reset. These scenarios will also likely be linked into Simple Slavery, so that they can lead to slavery events if you can't escape in time. A few scenarios I've thought up: locked up in the basement of a cabin, dumped into a deep chaurus pit, sealed inside a dwarven vault, forced into one of the rooms of a brothel. Let me know if you have any other ideas.

These are all the ideas I'm planning on adding at the moment.  Let me know what you think.

Crime, Dens, Broodmother, Escape Rooms (chaurus pit!!!)  are all of special interest to me.   I've already mentioned breeding as an potential addiction particularly when it comes to spiders, tentacles and chaurus. 

I've excited by the new plans for DiD, but of course all these goodies can't come at once.

What is the plan?

Will we get custom markers first (that would be a big help to existing DiD functionality)?

Or new addictions?

Or changes to the existing addiction system?

Theft changes?

Captor interactions?

Dens?

Lowlifes?

Breaking point and trauma 'endings'?

It seems like escape rooms are way down the list, but don't have to be...

And so on. What can we hope for in the medium term?

So the skill reduction on addiction was really gamebreakingly important to me so i made a patch. I found it's in the perks, so just 3 multiplier values needed to be changed in TES5Edit.

Low addiction now -5%, medium -10% and high -15%. Previously high was -75%. This counts for any addiction, not just sex addiction i previously thought.

Spoiler

did_patch.jpg.ba6624c616bc6215a81b336b9405a38e.jpg

Edit: I noticed that i did not edit the Active Effects tooltip strings. They still show old values but that's just minor visual bug.

DiD_LessSkillReduction.zip

6 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I've excited by the new plans for DiD, but of course all these goodies can't come at once.

What is the plan?

Will we get custom markers first (that would be a big help to existing DiD functionality)?

Or new addictions?

Or changes to the existing addiction system?

Theft changes?

Captor interactions?

Dens?

Lowlifes?

Breaking point and trauma 'endings'?

It seems like escape rooms are way down the list, but don't have to be...

And so on. What can we hope for in the medium term?

The first things I will work on is the changes to the current addiction, capture, prison, and theft systems, including the new markers, but likely won't include new dialogue. All of that will be in version 2.0, as they are basic changes to the mod's architecture that the other features depend on. After that, my priority is like so: New Dialogue, Low Lives, Breaking Points, New Addictions, Dens, Escape Rooms. This can shift around if people demand it.

Also, keep in mind, that this isn't just a list of features I want to add in the immediate future, but they are all the features I currently want to add to this mod. If I implement all of these features, I will consider this mod 'done'.

Currently, though, I'm wrestling with Devious Lore to try to optimize it and improve the dialogue. I also have been building a list of features I want to add to that mod as well, which I will likely post once I finish this next update for it.

4 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

After that, my priority is like so: New Dialogue, Low Lives, Breaking Points, New Addictions, Dens, Escape Rooms. This can shift around if people demand it.

Escape rooms sounds interesting! I'd be interested to hear what exactly you plan on doing with these.  Like a puzzle room type thing like in IRL but with kink?

IMO the skyrim kink mod is really short on actual quest content to go with all the frameworks and randomized events.  Could be a compatibility nightmare though If DCL or some other mod gets out of control while you are trying to follow a fairly linear quest.

The original description of DiD describes it as a "lightweight defeat mod" I don't have too much experience using DiD yet but Defeat is pretty dated at this point and it's tough to get it to work with modern DD and some other mods.  The defeat in DCL is severely restricted by Kimy's "my kinks only" approach.  I love how DiD is growing but have you given any thought to breaking it up? I would hate to see it go the way of DCL where I people want features A, B and C but can't use it because of features D, E and F.

2 hours ago, Darkwing241 said:

have you given any thought to breaking it up? I would hate to see it go the way of DCL where I people want features A, B and C but can't use it because of features D, E and F.

I'm not intending on breaking up any of the features that are currently in the mod. Escape rooms are the only currently planned feature that I might move into a different mod, as it's the only feature that doesn't require a link to addiction.

I am aware that some people will only want to use a part of my mod, and I am going to be adding more configuration options to allow this.