7 hours ago, Azylon said:

Conflict with Psychology mod.

Suggestion to RJW team: Could you please make all female Kijin race generated with Huge breasts. Kijin with flat breasts doesn't seem right. Thank you.

Have you tried using the custom race override option to set that race's assets? It's in RJW/defs/ModRacesParts.xml

Is there a beginners' guide or wiki to this mod?  I don't understand basic stuff, like what does Sex Ability actually mean?

And another question - my colonists seem to be soliciting each other, then resenting it, and there's no payment.  Is there a way to make them leave fellow colonists alone (except for vanilla romances)?

On 6/4/2019 at 10:29 PM, Anonymous said:

That's correct, but even fertilized eggs may result in nothing upon birth. Quite frankly I'm not sure if it's an issue or if there's RNG involved.

It's not RNG, it's a bug.

I get this error on insect birth:

Exception ticking hediff (RJW_MegascarabEgg genitals ticksSinceCreation=120102) for pawn Colmea. Removing hediff... Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at rjw.Hediff_InsectEgg.GiveBirth () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at rjw.Hediff_InsectEgg.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker.HealthTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker:HealthTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick()
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

It's definitely introduced in 2.0.4 as I remember insect pregnancies working fine before this update.

Also this isn't a mod conflict. I disabled all other mods and tried this with dev tools in a brand new game. Error still persists.

fix error for pawns not getting comps (MAI, RPP bots)
fix for error when pawn tries to love downed animal
fixed? non reversed interaction from passive bestiality
fix error by egg considered fertilized when it isnt
added kijin to cowgirl type pawn breast generation(excluding udders)
changed animal pather so animal doesnt wait for pawn to reach bed
changed nutrition increase from sex now requires oral sex and penis 

RimWorld of Magic:
-succubus/warlock gain 10% mana from oral/vag/anal/dbl sex 
-succubus/warlock gain 25% rest, partner looses 25% rest
-succubus immune to broken body debuff

Support for dubsbadhygiene
-semen can be removed by washing - 1 at a time
-all semen can be removing by using shower, bath, hottub
-with dubsbadhygiene clean self workgiver disabled
-oral sex increases DBH thirst need 

Zweifel merge (with my edits)
-added slider to adjust semen on body amount (doesn't affect filth on ground) 
-increased base amount of semen per act, slowed down drying speed ~ 3 days
-increased minimum size of overlays, so also smaller amounts should be visible now 
-fixed semen not being shown when pawn is sleeping 
-private parts semen is now also shown when pawn is positioned sideways 

rjw_2.0.5.7z

Well, that was the quickest approved mod feature request. Thank you. ?

Another suggestion for RJW team: You that particular pawn that for some reason just love throwing party, even during raid? How come RJW doesn't have Orgy party? Maybe Nymphs could start those Orgy.

Suggestion: A toggle for whores to only solicit visitors.

It might be useful in some cases that they also whore themselves out to other colonists, e.g. to keep the sex need filled.

But I noticed that they don't get much work done, especially later on when the distances increase between work benches and beds.

So I found myself only enabling whoring when visitors come on the map, and disable it again when they leave. ?

And a question: I have manual control enabled in the menu, so when some pawn get's sexually frustrated, I can control who/what to rape. This also allows me to make a pawn breed with an animal even if the pawn isn't zoophile. However that doesn't work for all animals. How is that determined? I didn't do intensive testing, but apparently it works for donkeys, but not for tapirs or chickens. Is it related to the animal's size?

Would it be possible to override some of the restrictions for manual control?

Having tons of fun with RJW. Thanks, and stay safe ?

7 hours ago, corruption_dawn said:

Seriously though, are my whore pawns supposed to solicit other colonists for no reason?

Hospitality Mod. Make a guest area. Make a whore working area overlay the guest area. Profit.

Bug report: CyberNet / GlitterNet Mod makes the pawn overview mixed up. Genitals becomes Blood, and so on. RJW is already at the bottom of my mod list.

1 hour ago, zbrasher said:

I was planning to install an armbinder on a prisioner so he couldnt deffend himself (or for role play, whatever), but when i have made it i cant figure out how to put it on a prisioner! Could anyone help? thanks!

Use the mod "Dress Patients".

2 hours ago, zbrasher said:

I was planning to install an armbinder on a prisioner so he couldnt deffend himself (or for role play, whatever), but when i have made it i cant figure out how to put it on a prisioner! Could anyone help? thanks!

Select a colonist and right click the armbinder.  "Equip on Urist McPrisoner" should pop up.

On 6/12/2019 at 7:00 AM, corruption_dawn said:

Seriously though, are my whore pawns supposed to solicit other colonists for no reason?

yes, whores will entertain their friends for free

On 6/12/2019 at 1:59 PM, nugerumon said:

And a question: I have manual control enabled in the menu, so when some pawn get's sexually frustrated, I can control who/what to rape. This also allows me to make a pawn breed with an animal even if the pawn isn't zoophile. However that doesn't work for all animals. How is that determined? I didn't do intensive testing, but apparently it works for donkeys, but not for tapirs or chickens. Is it related to the animal's size?

Would it be possible to override some of the restrictions for manual control?

bestiality takes creature sizes into account (at least since 1.8.8), if the target is too small people wont target it apparently

5 hours ago, karagdan said:

Select a colonist and right click the armbinder.  "Equip on Urist McPrisoner" should pop up.

Oh damn thats it. Cant believe it was that easy. Thank you so much!

And... another question. My confy prisioner developed this: image.png.f61e7669759e153f17c57b1cb8bdd0b0.png

Is there any way to cure it? Anyone knows? :)

6 hours ago, zbrasher said:

Oh damn thats it. Cant believe it was that easy. Thank you so much!

And... another question. My confy prisioner developed this: image.png.f61e7669759e153f17c57b1cb8bdd0b0.png

Is there any way to cure it? Anyone knows? :)

If you stop raping them for a while, its hidden progress will tick back down to "Broken Body," then "In a Trance" and finally down to 0. That's the final stage of the "Broken Body" Hedef, which also gives a big mood boost (while the previous two give major mood penalties. Reaching that stage of Broken Body also means that your prisoner now has the vanilla Masochist trait.

Alright, I've downloaded and played this mod for a while and there are still some elements on which I'm not sure about.

1. What is "Age Morphosis Cells" and do I need it?

2. Do pregnancy works out of the box or do I need a specific plugin for that?

3. Some of my pawn did got pregnant, however I got CTD due to a uncaught NULL exception. I removed AMC and then my pawns started to lose their sex organs after using the debug "restore body part".

4. Do pawns need to reduce their resistance in order for them to accept being bred by livestock? Is there a point to bestiality?