26 minutes ago, bicobus said:

1. What is "Age Morphosis Cells" and do I need it?

its an optional, standalone mod which adds an ageing cell intended to make your mostly useless babies into grown adults in a short amount of time

2. Do pregnancy works out of the box or do I need a specific plugin for that?

there is plenty of customization in the modsettings, change them to your liking, just make sure you disable pregnancies added by other mods like "children school & learning" or "children and pregnancy"

3. Some of my pawn did got pregnant, however I got CTD due to a uncaught NULL exception. I removed AMC and then my pawns started to lose their sex organs after using the debug "restore body part".

restore bodypart removes most hediffs, rjw genitals included, use "add hediff" to reapply them or surgery, as for the ctd we cant tell anything without the error logs

4. Do pawns need to reduce their resistance in order for them to accept being bred by livestock? Is there a point to bestiality?

zoophile pawns accept beeing bred, as well as prisoners, you can breed rare animals using easily available wombs

you can always check out the first posts here or ask on discord if you need more detailed answers, have fun with the mod!

2 minutes ago, Skömer said:
38 minutes ago, bicobus said:

its an optional, standalone mod which adds an ageing cell intended to make your mostly useless babies into grown adults in a short amount of time

What kind of uselessness are we talking about here? Do the babies need to grow from age 0 to age 18 to be of any utility? If so AMC shouldn't even be optional. I would design the growth to be twice or four time as quick as for a standard adult.

AMC seems to be somewhat outdated though, or maybe just the About.xml file as the description refer to an outdated HugsLib. The description asks for 6.0.1, current is 6.1.3

<targetVersion> in mod About.xml is deprecated! Use <supportedVersions> tag instead. (example: <supportedVersions><li>1.0</li></supportedVersions>
Malformed (correct format is Major.Minor) version string on mod Age Morphosis Cells from TheSleeplessSorclock "1.0.0" - parsed as "1.0
<targetVersion> in mod About.xml is deprecated! Use <supportedVersions> tag instead. (example: <supportedVersions><li>1.0</li></supportedVersions>)
Malformed (correct format is Major.Minor) version string on mod Age Morphosis Cells from TheSleeplessSorclock "1.0.0" - parsed as "1.0"

Why it appears twice is beyond me.

13 minutes ago, Skömer said:

as for the ctd we cant tell anything without the error logs

I'll try to give you the error logs next time I get the CTD. But there is no traceback, as the game crashes the last line is something about a NULL exception not being handled. It may not even be related to RJW though.

Anyway, I'm going to play. I hope I have a save point far back enough so I don't have to restore the genitals of my pawns by hand.

4 hours ago, bicobus said:

What kind of uselessness are we talking about here? Do the babies need to grow from age 0 to age 18 to be of any utility?

I actually don't know about vanilla RJW, as I use "Children, School & Learning" which also features nifty size scaling. CSL has an option that children can start working at age 4, as it was in the old "Children & Pregnancy". Unfortunately the Age Morphosis Cell is a very high tech research so if your colonists produce babies early on you are stuck with them for a while ? and cheering them up while they can't move takes your doctors every minute they are not actually tending to injuries. At least with CSL, I don't remember that to be as time consuming with Children & Pregnancy.

There's also "Baby & Children", a fork of Children & Pregnancy, that, by default, makes children age four times faster.

Considering there are many ways to go, mix and match the mods you like. Just as for all other features of RimWorld ? a little experimentation is required.

9 hours ago, corruption_dawn said:

It seems strange because they still get the "Resentful Whore" debuff.  Like @nugerumon above, I'd like to be able to shut this behavior off and only solicit visitors for silver.

Speaking of which, that debuff used to "stack" like "Broken body", although in this case the first debuff was the most "severe" one and every next one was scaling down until the point it reached -0 mood.

For a few versions now, I haven't seen the debuff progress, even if a pawn went on a whoring spree, i.e. had 4 customers in 2 hours. Previously it used to progress either every customer or every other customer.

Inspired by Soronarr's monstergirl mod I've created a custom playable race intended for use alongside RimJobWorld: Playable Dragongirls.

This is the very first release so there's still a few features missing and probably bugs to fix, but I intend to keep working on it.

As a bit of shameless promotion I'd love for it to be included in the OP addon list.

Also very much open to any kind of feedback, ideas or possible issues / conflicts you may discover.

14 hours ago, Dudesonn said:

Inspired by Soronarr's monstergirl mod I've created a custom playable race intended for use alongside RimJobWorld: Playable Dragongirls.

This is the very first release so there's still a few features missing and probably bugs to fix, but I intend to keep working on it.

As a bit of shameless promotion I'd love for it to be included in the OP addon list.

Also very much open to any kind of feedback, ideas or possible issues / conflicts you may discover.

Could you also make a steam version, or put it on steam.  The only mod outside of steam is the RJW mod :P  it makes live easier when you have a shitload of mods.

54 minutes ago, Fruitvlieg said:

Could you also make a steam version, or put it on steam.  The only mod outside of steam is the RJW mod :P  it makes live easier when you have a shitload of mods.

I could but I'm worried mods like this might be innapropriate or even against their policy. As far as I'm aware adult mods are not allowed on the Steam Workshop.

Mine would be somewhat acceptable in it's current form, but the very first reply in the mod's thread was a request for more detailed textures that would include genitals, as in Monstergirls enchanced edition retexture, so that's likely something I'm going to do, in which case it could not be hosted on the Steam Workshop anymore.

23 hours ago, nugerumon said:

I actually don't know about vanilla RJW, as I use "Children, School & Learning" which also features nifty size scaling. CSL has an option that children can start working at age 4, as it was in the old "Children & Pregnancy". Unfortunately the Age Morphosis Cell is a very high tech research so if your colonists produce babies early on you are stuck with them for a while ? and cheering them up while they can't move takes your doctors every minute they are not actually tending to injuries. At least with CSL, I don't remember that to be as time consuming with Children & Pregnancy.

There's also "Baby & Children", a fork of Children & Pregnancy, that, by default, makes children age four times faster.

Considering there are many ways to go, mix and match the mods you like. Just as for all other features of RimWorld ? a little experimentation is required.

Does the double fertility stat cause any problems?

26 minutes ago, athelard said:

Does the double fertility stat cause any problems?

None that I know of, except it showing up twice in the health tab. I disabled children in CSL so RJW should be the only mod for pregnancy stuff. Pawns got pregnant just fine and don't get pregnant when on contraceptives (RJW's contraceptives, that is). I haven't tested any border cases where fertility stats mismatched.

I'm having a bug where selecting a pawn for hero mode doesn't actually work. Hero mode is selected, but i don't have any control over his actions. This seems to occur after selecting a hero in another save, but deleting my old saves before starting a new world doesn't do anything. I've seen other people have this issue in this thread as well, but i don't think anyone responded with a fix.

I'm using version 2.0.5 of RJW and the latest steam version. Deleting my RJW files and using a fresh install also doesn't help, but deleting ALL of my rimworld files (including mods) and reinstalling did fix it, though it immediately came back after i selected a hero in a new game.

It's really annoying, and besides the bug i honestly wish i could just select and deselect any number of pawns to control directly to begin with.

Is there any information i need to post that could help you fix this bug?

Untitled.png

Just informing what i guess its a bug: Using 'Youth Serum' removes all sexual parts (breast, vagina, penis, anus), doesnt mind if they are bionic/hidraulic/natural/etc. It just removes them like it were 'bad back' or anything related to age.

7 hours ago, corruption_dawn said:

Shouldn't the male version of "nymphomania" properly be called "satyriasis"?  There's no such thing as a male nymphomaniac.  [/nitpick]

hm... it would be easier to replace with Hypersexuality 

3 hours ago, The Fapper said:

I'm having a bug where selecting a pawn for hero mode doesn't actually work. Hero mode is selected, but i don't have any control over his actions. This seems to occur after selecting a hero in another save, but deleting my old saves before starting a new world doesn't do anything. I've seen other people have this issue in this thread as well, but i don't think anyone responded with a fix.

I'm using version 2.0.5 of RJW and the latest steam version. Deleting my RJW files and using a fresh install also doesn't help, but deleting ALL of my rimworld files (including mods) and reinstalling did fix it, though it immediately came back after i selected a hero in a new game.

It's really annoying, and besides the bug i honestly wish i could just select and deselect any number of pawns to control directly to begin with.

Untitled.png

dont see any bugs

you cant designate genderless pawns

you cant designate children /age below minimum allowed/ pawns

2 hours ago, The Fapper said:

Minimum age is set to 1, the pawn is clearly male.

condition for CP:

CanDesignateComfort(this Pawn pawn) { return

(RJWSettings.WildMode ||

(pawn.IsPrisonerOfColony || xxx.is_slave(pawn) || (xxx.is_masochist(pawn) && pawn.IsColonist) || pawn.IsDesignatedHero())

&& (xxx.can_fuck(pawn) || xxx.can_be_fucked(pawn)));

}

since it is shown as hero, only thing matters is  (xxx.can_fuck(pawn) || xxx.can_be_fucked(pawn))

since its human then:

1)it should have genitals/anus

2)those should not be blocked

3)meet minimum age

8 hours ago, The Fapper said:

Untitled.png

Hi all! I have the very same bug. I have tried both on an existing save and on a new game. Designate pawn cannot interact. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Is there a way to make humpshroom either appear on the food list, or not be considered acceptable food?  Making aphrodisiacs is tricky when they are preferentially fed to my (should be) humanitarian prisoners, even when stored further from the prisoners than human meat.

Not sure it's related to RJW, but since I have it installed I can't ask on official places, lol. I'm encountering this weird bug where, sometimes, the UI will just stop loading things like the research page, the character pages, the pause menu... almost anything. Can't even exit the game without hard closing. Anyone else encounter this?