11 hours ago, Whatisallowed said:

Usually around age of maturity. So 16 or 18. My children usually weren't around long enough.

I actually managed to figure out the problem, I had a mod overwriting when toddlers (added by a different mod) transitioned into children. Rimworld has children set at 4 by default, the mod raised it to 5. Manually adjusting the other mod to match vanilla fixed the issue.

1 hour ago, som10v3rdaw3b said:

Do you plan to make an Ideology addon of RJW ? (I mean handling new rituals, precepts and all those things)

RJW Sexperience has already started adding some memes and precepts you can use right now. Supposedly the author will be trying to get that rolled into the main branch of RJW 1.3 when it releases.

On 7/20/2021 at 3:09 PM, oxBrandxo said:

At what age does the "Too young to work" hediff go away?

Around 3, I think?  A little before or after.  Might be as old as four, I just know that somewhere in there is when I see them start to do things other than faceplant in their food.

6 hours ago, oxBrandxo said:

I actually managed to figure out the problem, I had a mod overwriting when toddlers (added by a different mod) transitioned into children. Rimworld has children set at 4 by default, the mod raised it to 5. Manually adjusting the other mod to match vanilla fixed the issue.

It varies with age of race if you are using Alien Humanoids.

4 hours ago, Nighzmarquls said:

It varies with age of race if you are using Alien Humanoids.

Yeah, I expected that. But the mod that I am using (either Age Matters or Babies and Children) raises the vanilla human child age to 5, when the default is 4. Reverting that change fixed the issue.

8 minutes ago, NeroBlack said:

i'm having problems with rimjobworld and prepare carefully, it says that are incompatible

sorry for my english

Prepare Carefully does not work with RJW. Use "Character Editor" instead, its in Steam Workshop

25 minutes ago, NeroBlack said:

character editor doesnt work too

and since when character editor is incompatible with RJW? I was using it in 1.2

Yo, you said Prepare Carefully is not working, which in the FAQ is stated as incompatible. Maybe you got mixed up but Character Editor is working for me.

52 minutes ago, JimMcCoy said:

Yo, you said Prepare Carefully is not working, which in the FAQ is stated as incompatible. Maybe you got mixed up but Character Editor is working for me.

Verify your files or Unsubscribe and resubscribe  to Character Editor, there was a hot fix to Rimworld that broke Character Editor for a bit.