The mechanoid pregnancy does not work for me.
Mechanoids dont have genitals (I dont know if they should have) and nothing happens after rape.

I also activated the mechanoid implants but even that doesnt work.
When I add the micro chip with the dev console (I guess thats supposed to be added after rape?), messages like "eggs transported" appear from time to time, but again nothing happens after that.

Everything else works perfectly fine, so I dont know whats wrong.

I have Rimworld 1.2.3005 and RJW with all requirements installed (no other mods).
I tested with all pregnancy chances on 100%.

On 7/13/2021 at 7:14 AM, Tory187 said:

The easiest method is to just do it in XML and thats what race support does in its size filters. They overwrite the default values. I would try copying those and see if you can get them to work for generic/human parts. I think you should look how race support handles new sizes and see how can translate them for humans. With HAR that should be easy because it already treats humans as a HAR race.

image.png.83ba7a3435ae42062b80a156199992db.png

Try making a race support RaceGroupDef for humans and for breasts give them that Def. Might work.

Hey tory, just wanted to report that your suggestion of making an overwrite via HAR did the trick. Im now reliably able to have pawns spawning at around 25% having small or lower breast, 50ish% average. 15% large, 10% huge,enormous,massive. 

Just how i want it. thanks very much!

The issue with RimThreaded is that it needs to be compatible with an exact version of RJW. And who knows how submods will effect it too. RJW is constantly updating and changing, I wouldn't expect RimThreaded to be 100% compatible all the time.

So I recently switched from SJW to RJW. And now I'm starting to have some very strange issues with UI and specifically left clicking.

After playing for 15+ minutes, left click no longer seems to be able to directly select something. It can box-select just fine, but it's like my left click doesn't exist past that, and the UI disappears from the bottom when I zoom out or go too close to the edge of the map.

Read this has to do with Facial Stuff which i do believe I have, is there a fix for this? Or is that not the cause? Because SJW never did this, but I got tired of the censored content.

@Ed86  @Tory187

Sorry to bother again. So as tory would know i have been trying to define my own range/distribution of rimworld's human breast size. I succeeded in getting a reliable result by following tory's suggestion on creating a preset via racesupport. However i noticed a problem after playtesting for a few hours.  I realized that somehow every pawn generated (either during character creation or events like visitors/raids) will have their genital size exaggerated by about 1.75x before correctly updating to the proper size after 12-24 hours in game time.

Here are some details i found out by setting control conditions and retesting.

1. For some reason im not certain about, during character creation, the breast size severity i set via racesupport xml would be multiplied by around 1.75x during character creation and random pawn generation (from raids or visitors etc). Hence if i set 0.3 on the racesupport file, it would reflect around 0.55ish (average size) during pawn creation, if i set 0.69 it would reflect around 1.15 (enormous) or if i set 0.7 it would reflect around 1.2 (massive).

2. As mention above, after about 12 hours - 1 day in game - it kind of varies from pawn to pawn but its always within 1 day. the breast sizes would suddenly update and get fixed to the right size based on the xml. what i mean is that for example if i set all human pawns to have 1.2 breast size severity on racesupport, during character creation and also random npc generation (like raids) their breast size would be titanic for the first 12-24 hours in game and then suddenly update to the proper massive size.

below is a screenshot of the edits to the _rimworld racesupport xml and also a very cutdown preset i used to force every pawn to have 1.2 breast size severity to find out details of this issue.

Please note that i have turned off racesupport addon for this bugtesting and the edits and addition of the preset was made all within RJW master folder.

Is there anyway i can fix this issue of a lag in the size update, its a bit immersion breaking to have half of the npc pawns i encounter seem to have enormous or above breast size before correctly updating after 12-24 hours when they are all either dead or left the map. would a patch instead of an overwrite work better? (i have no clue how to make patches though so if someone can point me to an example (i already looked at rjw racesupport for good examples but no luck) that would be great)

image.png.3fa5cac53a99673014a4af1d02fffdc6.png

image.png.d17240123bb19f227f1634bdaea9b562.png

Edited by luffyboy
11 hours ago, Tory187 said:

The issue with RimThreaded is that it needs to be compatible with an exact version of RJW. And who knows how submods will effect it too. RJW is constantly updating and changing, I wouldn't expect RimThreaded to be 100% compatible all the time.

Issue with RT is that it crashes the fucking game. I got three CTDs since i enabled RT few days ago, meanwhile in 8 years of noRT modded Rimworld playing i had two, back in like A14 times. Its a noble effort but its pointless, Tynan should just take these guys and add multicore support for 1.3.

16 hours ago, luffyboy said:

@Ed86  @Tory187

Sorry to bother again. So as tory would know i have been trying to define my own range/distribution of rimworld's human breast size. I succeeded in getting a reliable result by following tory's suggestion on creating a preset via racesupport. However i noticed a problem after playtesting for a few hours.  I realized that somehow every pawn generated (either during character creation or events like visitors/raids) will have their genital size exaggerated by about 1.75x before correctly updating to the proper size after 12-24 hours in game time.

Here are some details i found out by setting control conditions and retesting.

1. For some reason im not certain about, during character creation, the breast size severity i set via racesupport xml would be multiplied by around 1.75x during character creation and random pawn generation (from raids or visitors etc). Hence if i set 0.3 on the racesupport file, it would reflect around 0.55ish (average size) during pawn creation, if i set 0.69 it would reflect around 1.15 (enormous) or if i set 0.7 it would reflect around 1.2 (massive).

2. As mention above, after about 12 hours - 1 day in game - it kind of varies from pawn to pawn but its always within 1 day. the breast sizes would suddenly update and get fixed to the right size based on the xml. what i mean is that for example if i set all human pawns to have 1.2 breast size severity on racesupport, during character creation and also random npc generation (like raids) their breast size would be titanic for the first 12-24 hours in game and then suddenly update to the proper massive size.

below is a screenshot of the edits to the _rimworld racesupport xml and also a very cutdown preset i used to force every pawn to have 1.2 breast size severity to find out details of this issue.

Please note that i have turned off racesupport addon for this bugtesting and the edits and addition of the preset was made all within RJW master folder.

Is there anyway i can fix this issue of a lag in the size update, its a bit immersion breaking to have half of the npc pawns i encounter seem to have enormous or above breast size before correctly updating after 12-24 hours when they are all either dead or left the map. would a patch instead of an overwrite work better? (i have no clue how to make patches though so if someone can point me to an example (i already looked at rjw racesupport for good examples but no luck) that would be great)

image.png.3fa5cac53a99673014a4af1d02fffdc6.png

image.png.d17240123bb19f227f1634bdaea9b562.png

This is a strange bug. I think I've seen others notice this behavior too. Do you know if it does fix itself after half/a full day in game or just maybe when you load back into your save game?

3 hours ago, seathros said:

Quick question, how does the Aesthetic Shaper work? First off, is it from this mod? If so, is it just a stat bonus when surgically installed, or is there a button somewhere that allows you to change the pawns look?

It's vanilla:

The Aesthetic Shaper gives a pawn that's been implanted with it a bonus of +1 to beauty, corresponding to +20 opinion from other colonists.

12 hours ago, Tory187 said:

This is a strange bug. I think I've seen others notice this behavior too. Do you know if it does fix itself after half/a full day in game or just maybe when you load back into your save game?

It fixed itself within a few hours of in game time. doesnt make a difference if i play the game at max speed or normal speed. 

On 7/14/2021 at 6:21 AM, Haraldh said:

Oty 모드에는 내부에 패치 파일을 복사해야 하는 패치 폴더가 있어야 하고 patch 내부에 동일한 폴더를 교체해야 할 수도 있습니다.

Thank you for your reply, I checked and found out that you are right, but it seems that only the belly is working and the rest of the parts are not finished yet. 

So I'm personally changing the body of the Rabbie and Ratkin races into an oty body.

I succeeded in changing the front of the genital, the anus and the breast

but the back of the genitalia is drawn inside the body, can anyone tell me how to make it cover the outside of the body?

And when wearing a race-specific outfit, how can I change it to a vanilla default body instead of a race-specific body? Sorry for the many questions.

Edited by ninzalover

I am wondering about some technical aspects of the Impregnation process for humanoids in RJW.

As I understand it for now, after sex, an impregnation check is made, during which it is decided if an impregnation can happen.

Now, I am looking at this prom the perspective of having Animations, RJW_Menstruation and the orgy event mods and the SexOverdrive Feature. In this case things get a bit whacky, since RJW_Menstruation will handle impregnation checks later when fertile semen is inside the womb and instead of the RJW impregnation, semen is applied. Now, i think in the above mod constellation it would make more sense to apply semen (or RJW impregnate) during a male orgasm because:

• During SexOverdrive multiple male orgasms can happen but (RJW_Menstruation) semen is applied only once
  • during orgies, semen sometimes does not get applied since when for example a threesome happens it looks like the first one finishing is the only one having a chance to apply semen/impregnate even if all the males do vaginal sex and have an orgasm

Moving the RJW impregnation check to the point in time of the male orgasm would probably fix these issues and fix semen not getting applied for in RJW_Menstruation for free, since that mod seems to patch the RJW impregnation checks.

Little query, seeing details on Dryads, where does one's mind go as far as adult interactions are concerned?

Tentacles? Standard Oviposition? Some sort of weird marry a tree and become a living seedbed? Combination of the above? Should you fuck the tree(queen) or the smaller dryads or both?

9 hours ago, striker345 said:

Idealogy and the 1.3 verison is about to become official, is there an ETA on an update for RJW?

1.3 RJW is not being worked on until a stable build of 1.3 is released. So there is no ETA for it yet because development hasn't started.

okay not sure if this is due to this mod or not... but one of my Insect races mated with another of it's race.. and now they are in a cocoon... O.o? Though the mod the race came from doesn't seem to have cocooning so I assumed it was this mod XD.

Any Idea how long they will remain cocooned?

the race in question is Klickmala  race 

1 hour ago, Sosina said:

okay not sure if this is due to this mod or not... but one of my Insect races mated with another of it's race.. and now they are in a cocoon... O.o? Though the mod the race came from doesn't seem to have cocooning so I assumed it was this mod XD.

Any Idea how long they will remain cocooned?

the race in question is Klickmala  race 

I think you have to surgically cut them out. Cocoons can be useful for medical/prisoner purposes though.