Hi folks, forgive my ignorance but I’d like to ask a quick question. Is there a reason why the Rimworld form is not organised like the other forms like the Skyrim and fallout forms with separate sub forms for mods and bleathering? Its just that it gets difficult to find F*** all when trying to keep things updated especially the wee things like the addons to RJW that are dispersed into the comments section. I know the modding wizards have barely enough time on their hands to update and add new sh*te to the mods themselves, but I was wondering if there was an appointed organiser to curate all the mods into an easy place to reach and keep updated. Ta.

49 minutes ago, KarnusRaal said:

Hi folks, forgive my ignorance but I’d like to ask a quick question. Is there a reason why the Rimworld form is not organised like the other forms like the Skyrim and fallout forms with separate sub forms for mods and bleathering? Its just that it gets difficult to find F*** all when trying to keep things updated especially the wee things like the addons to RJW that are dispersed into the comments section. I know the modding wizards have barely enough time on their hands to update and add new sh*te to the mods themselves, but I was wondering if there was an appointed organiser to curate all the mods into an easy place to reach and keep updated. Ta.

Thats why i spend way too much time keeping track of everything and to update a fuckton of lists on the first comments in this thread, you just need to read it

Alternative is the RJW Discord which is somewhat messy

Please tell me what i should do so people like you find these lists or how i should organize it better, any ideas welcome

Edited by Skömer
1 hour ago, Skömer said:

Thats why i spend way too much time keeping track of everything and to update a fuckton of lists on the first comments in this thread, you just need to read it

Alternative is the RJW Discord which is somewhat messy

Please tell me what i should do so people like you find these lists or how i should organize it better, any ideas welcome

Hi Skömer, Thanks for the quick reply. First off, I have to say sorry as I think I may have struck a nerve. I didn’t want to suggest that your efforts where in vain or unappreciated, in fact I have read the list in the comments in the first page, and I suppose it is the only reason “people like me” find as many quality examples that I have. Without your list I would be quite buggered and not in the fun way. In fact, it cuts the effort involved considerably so thank you very much for your time. What I was merely trying to ask is why couldn’t they (The individual mods themselves) be listed in their own subforum and associated pages so you don’t have to put as much effort into maintaining your handy list of suggestions? Tis all I meant.

On 2021. 7. 21. at 오전 3시 2분, Haraldh said:

일부 패치 전 oty 패치 폴더의 오프셋 파일 .xml.d 파일에 익숙하지 않아서 비활성화되었는지 확실하지 않습니까? .xml로 이름을 바꾸면 데이터를 변경할 수 있지만 확실하지 않은 경우 다른 모더에게 물어보고 rimnudewold 토론을 하는 것이 좋습니다.

I checked the inside of the disabled d file and found that even if modified for each species, it would not work except anus. I'll go there and ask as you say. Thank you for your reply.

3 hours ago, KarnusRaal said:

Hi Skömer, Thanks for the quick reply. First off, I have to say sorry as I think I may have struck a nerve. I didn’t want to suggest that your efforts where in vain or unappreciated, in fact I have read the list in the comments in the first page, and I suppose it is the only reason “people like me” find as many quality examples that I have. Without your list I would be quite buggered and not in the fun way. In fact, it cuts the effort involved considerably so thank you very much for your time. What I was merely trying to ask is why couldn’t they (The individual mods themselves) be listed in their own subforum and associated pages so you don’t have to put as much effort into maintaining your handy list of suggestions? Tis all I meant.

sorry for my hostility

as for mod pages, up until 1.0 RJW only had a proper mod page while it was maintained by superhotsausage back in beta 18, now we have more pages then ever before, but I guess lewd Rimworld modders don't like to make download pages here

Edited by Skömer

Im can be too late for this question but why in 1.2 i cant find prostitution button for my colonists? Is it removed? I remember times on 1.0 when this button was in its place. Sry for bad english, im italian.

8 minutes ago, hruk said:

Im can be too late for this question but why in 1.2 i cant find prostitution button for my colonists? Is it removed? I remember times on 1.0 when this button was in its place. Sry for bad english, im italian.

there is now a prostitution tab for this (near your research tab) more info search for whoring in: ⇒Content

1 minute ago, hruk said:

And yes we looks at it. U doin a good work, author.

изображение_2021-07-23_000822.png

oh well, don't expect me to update it very soon tho, as I probably wont be playing Rimworld (and therefore looking through the workshop) for the next one or two weeks

5 hours ago, KarnusRaal said:

Hi folks, forgive my ignorance but I’d like to ask a quick question. Is there a reason why the Rimworld form is not organised like the other forms like the Skyrim and fallout forms with separate sub forms for mods and bleathering?

The main reason is that Skyrim and Fallout are behemoths of lewd Modding, they seriously need that amount of infrastructure, rim world, Starbound, and the paradox games are way more manageable by good willed members, we thankfully have Skömer, Starbound is organized in the club and discord + the species support list, and finally Paradox games seems to be a free for all, modding help aside, so yeah, that's the reason, just be thankful Rimworld isn't like the M&B series anymore, confined into "Adult gaming" with a lot of orther games, mods usually just drown there unless there is a big community bumping the thread every now and then.

is there still an issue where you can't remove a "generic penis" without it vanishing from the face of the rimworld? I haven't used rjw for a while so I have no idea. Also did they update the thing that the creator of race support mod was complaining about several months ago where they didn't have the genitals size files so most of the modded penises and stuff had default sizes? Sorry to bother during a serious update but I just reinstalled rimworld due to the new dlc and am excited about trying out rjw when it drops an official release. I'm just wondering if I missed any of the main things I was worried about when I left the rimworld community.

7 hours ago, Ed86 said:

broken:

-???

Pawns don't take their clothes off during sex/masturbation, even though preferred clothing for sex is set as "Nude".

Nothing shows up in logs regarding the incident, or at least I don't see anything.

I've thought it might be a conflict with Rocketman or Ideology, but it still didn't work properly after disabling every mod (including DLC) except for RJW.

Logs:

Spoiler

Log uploaded on Thursday, July 22, 2021, 9:31:53 PM
Loaded mods:
Harmony(brrainz.harmony)[mv:1.1.0.0]: 0Harmony(2.1.0), HarmonyMod(1.1.0)
Core(Ludeon.RimWorld): (no assemblies)
HugsLib(UnlimitedHugs.HugsLib)[ov:9.0.0]: 0Harmony(av:2.1.0,fv:1.2.0.1), HugsLib(av:1.0.0,fv:9.0.0)
Nude Textures BBCL(bandon.NudeTexturesBBCL): (no assemblies)
RimJobWorld(rim.job.world)[mv:4.6.8]: 0MultiplayerAPI(av:0.2.0,fv:0.1.0), RJW(0.0.0)

Active Harmony patches:
Building_Bed.DrawGUIOverlay: PRE: rjw.Building_Bed_Patch+Building_Bed_DrawGUIOverlay_Patch.Prefix
Building_Bed.GetGizmos: post: rjw.Building_Bed_Patch+Building_Bed_GetGizmos_Patch.Postfix
Building_Bed.GetInspectString: post: rjw.Building_Bed_Patch+Building_Bed_GetInspectString_Patch.Postfix
Building_Bed.get_DrawColorTwo: post: rjw.Building_Bed_Patch+Building_Bed_DrawColor_Patch.Postfix
CharacterCardUtility.DrawCharacterCard: TRANS: rjw.SexcardPatch.Transpiler
CompAbilityEffect_WordOfLove.ValidateTarget: PRE: rjw.PATCH_CompAbilityEffect_WordOfLove_ValidateTarget.GenderChecks
DebugWindowsOpener.DevToolStarterOnGUI: TRANS: HugsLib.Patches.DevToolStarterOnGUI_Patch.ExtendButtonsWindow
DebugWindowsOpener.DrawButtons: TRANS: HugsLib.Patches.DebugWindowsOpener_Patch.DrawAdditionalButtons
Dialog_Options.DoWindowContents: TRANS: HugsLib.Patches.Dialog_Options_Patch.ReplaceModOptionsButton
EditWindow_Log.DoMessagesListing: PRE: HugsLib.Patches.EditWindow_Log_Patch.ExtraLogWindowButtons
FloatMenuMakerMap.AddHumanlikeOrders: post: rjw.RMB_Menu.SexFloatMenuOption
FloatMenuMakerMap.CanTakeOrder: post: rjw.disable_FloatMenuMakerMap.NonHero_disable_controls
Game.DeinitAndRemoveMap: post: HugsLib.Patches.Game_DeinitAndRemoveMap_Patch.MapRemovalHook
Game.FillComponents: PRE: HugsLib.Patches.Game_FillComponents_Patch.GameInitializationHook
Game.FinalizeInit: post: HugsLib.Patches.Game_FinalizeInit_Patch.WorldLoadedHook
Hediff_Pregnant.DoBirthSpawn: PRE: rjw.PATCH_Hediff_Pregnant_DoBirthSpawn.on_begin_DoBirthSpawn
Hediff_Pregnant.Tick: PRE: rjw.PATCH_Hediff_Pregnant_Tick.abort_on_missing_genitals
ITab_Pawn_Gear.InterfaceDrop: PRE: rjw.PATCH_ITab_Pawn_Gear_InterfaceDrop.drop_locked_apparel
JobDriver.Cleanup: PRE: rjw.PATCH_JobDriver_DubsBadHygiene.cleanup_semen, rjw.PATCH_JobDriver_Loving_Cleanup.on_cleanup_driver
JobDriver_Lovin.MakeNewToils: PRE: rjw.PATCH_JobDriver_Lovin_MakeNewToils.lovin_patch_n_override
JobDriver_Mate.MakeNewToils: PRE: rjw.PATCH_JobDriver_Mate_MakeNewToils.matin_patch_n_override
JobDriver_Meditate.MeditationTick: PRE: rjw.PATCH_JobDriver_Meditate_MeditationTick.Disable_For_Nymph
JobGiver_Mate.TryGiveJob: post: rjw.PATCH_JobGiver_Mate_TryGiveJob.futa_animal_partner_search_patch
JobGiver_Meditate.TryGiveJob: post: rjw.PATCH_JobGiver_Meditate_TryGiveJob.Disable_For_Nymph
JobGiver_PrisonerGetDressed.FindGarmentCoveringPart: PRE: rjw.PATCH_JobGiver_PrisonerGetDressed_FindGarmentCoveringPart.prevent_locked_apparel_conflict
KidnapAIUtility.TryFindGoodKidnapVictim: post: rjw.Patches_TryFindGoodKidnapVictim.disable_kidnapping
LanguageDatabase.SelectLanguage: PRE: HugsLib.Patches.LanguageDatabase_Patch.ForceRestartAfterLangChange
LordJob_AssaultColony.CreateGraph: post: rjw.Patches_AssaultColonyForRape.Postfix
Map.ConstructComponents: post: HugsLib.Patches.Map_ConstructComponents_Patch.MapComponentsInitHook
Map.FinalizeInit: post: HugsLib.Patches.Map_FinalizeInit_Patch.MapLoadedHook
MapComponentUtility.MapGenerated: post: HugsLib.Patches.MapComponentUtility_MapGenerated_Patch.MapGeneratedHook
ModsConfig.RestartFromChangedMods: PRE: HugsLib.Patches.ModsConfig_RestartFromChangedMods_Patch.QuickRestartInDevMode
Pawn.GetGizmos: post: [101]rjw.submit_button.add_button, [100]rjw.disable_Gizmos.NonHero_disable_gizmos, [99]rjw.Patch_AddSexGizmo.AddSexGizmo, [99]rjw.Rjw_buttons.add_designation_box, [99]rjw.Patch_AddGizmo.AddSemen_test
PawnColumnWorker_Pregnant.GetIconFor: post: rjw.PawnColumnWorker_Patch_Icon.Postfix
PawnColumnWorker_Pregnant.GetTooltipText: PRE: rjw.PawnColumnWorker_Patch_Tooltip.Prefix
PawnGenerator.GenerateNewPawnInternal: PRE: rjw.Patch_PawnGenerator.Generate_Nymph post: rjw.Patch_PawnGenerator.Fix_Nymph, rjw.Patch_PawnGenerator.Sexualize_GenerateNewPawnInternal
PawnUtility.FertileMateTarget: PRE: rjw.PATCH_PawnUtility_FertileMateTarget.Prefix post: rjw.PATCH_PawnUtility_FertileMateTarget.Postfix
PawnUtility.TrySpawnHatchedOrBornPawn: post: rjw.Patch_PawnUtility.Process_Child_HatchOrBirth
PawnWoundDrawer.RenderOverBody: post: rjw.patch_semenOverlay.DrawSemen
Pawn_ApparelTracker.Notify_ApparelRemoved: post: rjw.PATCH_Pawn_ApparelTracker_Remove.on_remove
Pawn_ApparelTracker.TryDrop: PRE: rjw.PATCH_Pawn_ApparelTracker_TryDrop.prevent_locked_apparel_drop
Pawn_ApparelTracker.Wear: PRE: rjw.PATCH_Pawn_ApparelTracker_Wear.prevent_wear_by_gear post: rjw.PATCH_Pawn_ApparelTracker_Wear.on_wear
PlayDataLoader.DoPlayLoad: post: HugsLib.Patches.PlayDataLoader_Patch.InitModsHook
PlaySettings.DoPlaySettingsGlobalControls: post: rjw.RJW_corner_toggle.add_RJW_toggle
Room.UpdateRoomStatsAndRole: post: rjw.Building_Bed_Patch+Room_UpdateRoomStatsAndRole_Patch.Postfix
Root.OnGUI: post: HugsLib.Patches.Root_OnGUI_Patch.OnGUIHookUnfiltered
Root.Update: post: HugsLib.Patches.Root_Patch.UpdateHook
Root_Play.SetupForQuickTestPlay: TRANS: HugsLib.Patches.RootPlay_TestPlay_Patch.InjectCustomQuickstartSettings
Selector.Select: PRE: rjw.PawnSelect.Update_Designators_Permissions
SkillRecord.CalculateTotallyDisabled: PRE: rjw.Patches_SkillRecordDebug.Prefix
SocialCardUtility.DrawDebugOptions: TRANS: rjw.SocialCardUtilityPatch+Patch_SocialCardUtility_DrawDebugOptions.Transpiler
StockGenerator_BuyExpensiveSimple.HandlesThingDef: post: rjw.PATCH_StockGenerator_BuyExpensiveSimple_HandlesThingDef.remove_RJW_stuff_fromtraderBUY
Toils_LayDown.ApplyBedThoughts: post: rjw.Building_Bed_Patch+Toils_LayDown_ApplyBedThoughts_Patch.Postfix
TransferableUIUtility.DoExtraAnimalIcons: post: rjw.TransferableUIUtility_Patch_Icon.Postfix
UIRoot.UIRootOnGUI: post: HugsLib.Patches.UIRoot_OnGUI_Patch.OnGUIHook
VersionControl.DrawInfoInCorner: post: HarmonyMod.VersionControl_DrawInfoInCorner_Patch.Postfix
WITab_Caravan_Gear.TryEquipDraggedItem: PRE: rjw.PATCH_WITab_Caravan_Gear_TryEquipDraggedItem.prevent_locked_apparel_conflict
Harmony versions present: 2.1.0.0: net.pardeike.rimworld.lib.harmony, UnlimitedHugs.HugsLib, rjw

Platform information: (hidden, use publishing options to include)

Log file contents:
Mono path[0] = '[Rimworld_dir]/RimWorldWin64_Data/Managed'
Mono config path = '[Rimworld_dir]/MonoBleedingEdge/etc'
Initialize engine version: 2019.4.26f1 (e0392c6b2363)
[Subsystems] Discovering subsystems at path [Rimworld_dir]/RimWorldWin64_Data/UnitySubsystems
GfxDevice: [Renderer information redacted]
Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
D3D11 device created for Microsoft Media Foundation video decoding.
RimWorld 1.3.3067 rev1397
[HugsLib] version 9.0.0
[HugsLib] initializing RJW
Unloading 5 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)

Unloading 58 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 13061.
Total: 101.897100 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.688900 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.399300 ms MarkObjects: 100.626900 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.181000 ms)

Unloading 3 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)

Unloading 16 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 13319.
Total: 102.955200 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.524000 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.745800 ms MarkObjects: 101.600200 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.084900 ms)

Initializing new game with mods:
  - brrainz.harmony
  - Ludeon.RimWorld
  - UnlimitedHugs.HugsLib
  - bandon.NudeTexturesBBCL
  - rim.job.world
[RJW]  Beatrice default bodypart not found: Torso -skip.
[RJW]  gazelle default bodypart not found: Torso -skip.
Unloading 0 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)

Unloading 0 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 17388.
Total: 145.756700 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.786800 ms CreateObjectMapping: 1.135400 ms MarkObjects: 143.762800 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.070900 ms)

Image for proof, if needed:

Thanks for the great work on the mod!

If I may have a suggestion for possible new Ideology submod... or mod addition to RJW itself. 
A 'meme' of Animal Breeding, where one of the rituals would be a 'breeding ritual' where all people gather and watch selected Pawn mate with a selected animal/monster. This one increasing mood for all the members, pushing them potentially more towards becoming zoophiliacs and giving the selected 'bred' pawns a  boost in mood. Where for smaller one for everyone watching. 

Same goes for other alternatives. Where it's a breeding ritual between selected humans. Gives a small boost to mood. Which lasts for a longer time but again.... is not that big. 

And lastly, a more extreme version where the ritual includes selected prisoner pawn + selected colonist for a non-consensual type of a ritual. 
Of course, this one applying separate 'raped' modifier. This time related to a ritual itself. Where everyone included who is not kind a small boost in mood. 
Where the person performing the ritual gets bigger one + moves him a bit further towards acquiring a 'rapist' trait. 

Personally my biggest wish if the animations used for leading the animals by a leash could be used on pawns in some lewd situations... If possible, tied to pawns (slave or not) wearing the slave collar. You can already do pretty much with the memes and precepts in vanilla, like setting highly desired outfit to slavecollar and slaveharness for [your prefered gender], but this DLC has a lot of... possibilities... I hope to see realised over the coming months.

Honestly though... it would probably be best to keep RJW itself pretty vanilla and pack stuff like that into sub-mods to avoid bloat.

7 hours ago, Skömer said:

sorry for my hostility

as for mod pages, up until 1.0 RJW only had a proper mod page while it was maintained by superhotsausage back in beta 18, now we have more pages then ever before, but I guess lewd Rimworld modders don't like to make download pages here

There is also the possibility that some moders don't actually use this site and only posted their mods here because rjw is already here but apart from that they use other mod distribution methods.

Hi, i'm getting a "incompatible with EDB: Prepare Carefully" notification in the mod listing in rimworld 1.3

Both are outdated (that being EDB and this mod) for 1.3 but i don't recall there ever having been a problem with EDB and RJW before. Is that a recent change ? Is it an intended change? Or is this just a "false positive" where they trigger eachother somehow ? The game starts up as one would expect without much red text indicating there's actual incompatibility, hence checking here.

Edited by Hadielx2
8 minutes ago, Hadielx2 said:

Hi, i'm getting a "incompatible with EDB: Prepare Carefully" notification in the mod listing in rimworld 1.3

Both are outdated (that being EDB and this mod) for 1.3 but i don't recall there ever having been a problem with EDB and RJW before. Is that a recent change ? Is it an intended change? Or is this just a "false positive" where they trigger eachother somehow ? The game starts up as one would expect without much red text indicating there's actual incompatibility, hence checking here.

Prepare Carefully is not compatible with RJW.
Prepare Carefully has not been compatible with RJW since B19.

3 hours ago, NeverLucky4Life said:

There is also the possibility that some moders don't actually use this site and only posted their mods here because rjw is already here but apart from that they use other mod distribution methods.

Which is a shame because the mods on discord are just as inaccessable as posting it on the last page of a LL thread, nobody is going to find it, who doesnt follow everything all the time