8 hours ago, Nighzmarquls said:

Has anyone noticed if the ideology free loving precept is working correctly with RJW yet? I want to see the other factions being disgusted by my free loving robot run transhuman paradise.

You need the RJW Ideology additions mod seperatly for that.

9 hours ago, lewdsutian said:

are the animations working with the beta file?

Yes, if you download the update.

6 hours ago, SingleForLife said:

Did you install the '1.3 early acces v4' version from page 291 or did you install the latest GitGud version?

Ah, that seems to be the issue, I used the latest Git version. The one at page 291 doesn't have that issue, thank you!

9 hours ago, MisterF said:

Facing the same issue here, guess no RJW for a while then.

if you look in the comments, someone made a workable version for 1.3

ive tested it, and the factions appeared. Ive played for 10 hours, the bugs ive found were fixed by removing other mods.

On 7/25/2021 at 4:57 PM, Haraldh said:

Are babys supposed to be born as 0 years with adult body in 1.3 ? i remember reading they should be 15  in  1.2 i allways let them grow up with another mod but thats not working at moment.

As far as I know that's how it's been since 1.1 at least. RJW doesn't try to control everything and be everything anymore, it just focuses on being a sexuality framework. All it does is make humanlike pregnancy possible, it does not attempt to do anything with the resulting child. Without a mod to take over with the birth, you get a standard humanlike pawn with age 0 and the "Too Young To Work" hediff slapped on them to prevent them from being completely OP. C&P doesn't work on 1.3 yet, but Age Matters does, and could be a stopgap.

14 minutes ago, DarkTeletubby said:

As far as I know that's how it's been since 1.1 at least. RJW doesn't try to control everything and be everything anymore, it just focuses on being a sexuality framework. All it does is make humanlike pregnancy possible, it does not attempt to do anything with the resulting child. Without a mod to take over with the birth, you get a standard humanlike pawn with age 0 and the "Too Young To Work" hediff slapped on them to prevent them from being completely OP. C&P doesn't work on 1.3 yet, but Age Matters does, and could be a stopgap.

I hope there will be soon a good mod for children

I just use Children and Learning alongside RJW and make sure to set the birth age to 18. 

I like doing breeder family colonies where I do tribal runs with 1 male 4 females, and just breed the females to produce more colonists over time. It is way more fun than all the OP AF android mods and such, and while it does let you get a lot of colonists, it is balanced out by it being pretty crippling when one dies and suddenly everyone is on suicide watch because they have 900 negative mood debuffs because their sister wife daughter niece aunt grandmother stepsister died

My colony family tree is basically a chaotic bramble patch and it's great

Actually there's an option in Pregnancy Settings now (no idea when it got added) called "Phantasy Pregnancy" which apparently births all children at reproductive age.

Edit:

Or maybe it accelerates their aging until they hit reproductive age?

Edited by DarkTeletubby
4 hours ago, NoppaiKohai said:

I just use Children and Learning alongside RJW and make sure to set the birth age to 18. 

I like doing breeder family colonies where I do tribal runs with 1 male 4 females, and just breed the females to produce more colonists over time. It is way more fun than all the OP AF android mods and such, and while it does let you get a lot of colonists, it is balanced out by it being pretty crippling when one dies and suddenly everyone is on suicide watch because they have 900 negative mood debuffs because their sister wife daughter niece aunt grandmother stepsister died

My colony family tree is basically a chaotic bramble patch and it's great

I set age of birth at 0, but every year counts as 6 years (Custom year and speed-mod), so they can start doing some basic hauling after a year or so, and are fully adult after 3 years. I've been fiddling with the balance of the speed of time a bit, and 6 years/year seems like a good balance to me, for both balance and gameplay. Still a fairly significant investment of time and resources to look after the kids, but you will actually see them grow up within the timeframe of a game.

40 minutes ago, AntiTankCrust said:

Can someone explain why my map is devoid and when I click Ok after selecting my ideologies I can't enter character creation? Can someone help.

Why dont you go to the rimjobworld (rjw) dicord channel to troubleshooting and ask there they can help in a few minutes

Hey, i am wondering if it's possible to make Slave to be suspectible for Animal Breeding and Comforting Sex without having the Zoophile/Masochist traits

Somehow Slaves have more rights than Prisoners... :[

I need slaves to keep my colony happy, but it's rather annoying that i had to add Zoophile and Mascohits traits on them manually.

7 minutes ago, justfapgod said:

Hey, i am wondering if it's possible to make Slave to be suspectible for Animal Breeding and Comforting Sex without having the Zoophile/Masochist traits

I need slaves to keep my colony happy, but it's rather annoying that i had to add Zoophile and Mascohits traits on them manually.

Its been worked on i am also waiting for that.

25 minutes ago, justfapgod said:

make them prisoners first, then condition them to be more obedient slaves, then make them slaves

1 hour ago, justfapgod said:

You can go into the debug settings of RJW and disable designation checks so you can set anyone to be cp/breeder