On 7/12/2021 at 2:50 AM, ghostfalll said:

Though there is still at least one more announcement post coming, it appears that Ideology will subsume some traits.  I guess the real question is whether nudism is still a trait?  Or maybe this mod just now needs to add a social "skill" or two... or just that hero mode is re-written as a permanent extra leader, so you get special abilities to "convince" people to do stuff.  Although it is interesting how clothing part of Ideology tab is linked to literal clothing type, not some sort of clothing type as a class of clothing (lewd vs. normal).  So this mod might have to add some extra code to layer in a clothing class system?  Definitely gendered though... so can prolly add or subtract extra genders as necessary, or maybe just have one side be "everyone but."

But then again, prolly instead gonna require a sub-mod since Ideology ain't completely free.

I seriously doubt anything is subsumed. Ideologies are not global. Your colony having a nudist ideoligion is irrespective of any other pawn's attitude. If someone joins your colony who does not (yet) accept your nudism as an ideoligion, they would not strip just because the rest of the colony does. A nudist pawn would want to be naked regardless of the rules. Nudists also gain a mood buff/debuff based on their clothing state.

I wouldn't see any change to hero mode. Why would the hero automatically be a leader? Sometimes playing the humble person who works their way up from nothing is more fun. You can just declare your hero pawn the colony leader if you want access to authority.

Base Rimworld doesn't have a gender concept at all. Pawns are either male, female, or nothing. Changing the core of the game is usually problematic for compatibility reasons. Is there a screenshot that shows the clothing rules in detail? My take from what they showed was "how much does a person need to cover to be decent", with the defaults being men: pants, women: shirt and pants. So basically cover your junk, and women keep the puppies penned. But you could declare universal toplessness, or no shirt, no shoes, no service. You can still use the existing rules and filters to assign members of your colony specific clothes by class/race/gender/whatever.

What excites me is that as of 1.3 polyamory and polygamy/polyandry are now vanilla. No more outdated mods.

Ideology was designed specifically not to directly interact with mods, but just to be a framework for players to customize the underlying game rules in an in-universe form. What you get bonuses for, what your pawns like, what they dislike. So if you want to run a colony of cannibal prostitute mercenaries, just create that ideoligion, and your pawns will be happy when they invite someone to bed and dinner. The game doesn't need to worry if that was vanilla or RJW, vanilla or Gastronomy, just that the events happened, and the thoughts now have different values. In fact, they'll probably be unhappy when you DON'T eat the hostages.

The primary change RJW would need I think is that the thoughts in the mod would need to reflect ideoligions rather than being static except in regards to traits as 1.2 had it. So the whoring thoughts for instance instead of being resentful through accepting in a static progression might instead start half way to maxed under a free love ideoligion, while it might never progress beyond resentful in a strict ideoligion.

Very exited for the possibilities.

10 hours ago, Tory187 said:

1.3 RJW is not being worked on until a stable build of 1.3 is released. So there is no ETA for it yet because development hasn't started.

Well, that's unfortunate...

Though if you've read the news, updating the mod for 1.3 should be pretty simple. Here's the link

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vSOOrF961tiBuNBIr8YpUvCWYScU-Wer3h3zaoMrw_jc8CCjMjlMzNCAfZZHTI2ibJ7iUZ9_CK45IhP/pub

9 minutes ago, striker345 said:

Well, that's unfortunate...

Though if you've read the news, updating the mod for 1.3 should be pretty simple. Here's the link

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vSOOrF961tiBuNBIr8YpUvCWYScU-Wer3h3zaoMrw_jc8CCjMjlMzNCAfZZHTI2ibJ7iUZ9_CK45IhP/pub

This is just detailing how to use load folders properly, something that lots of rimworld modders appear to be failing at when updating their mods to 1.3 atm. Updating RJW is going to be slightly more involved than just creating a separate load folder. It generally will all stay the same but lots of functions got moved/renamed. RJW shouldnt be to hard to update relative to animations; animations requires a complete overwrite in 1.3s new rendering method which will be a little tricky.

1 hour ago, RobertJ_128 said:

Yes it happens to my pawns, glad I am not the only one but I have at the moment no idea what is causing it.

I literally responded to him and told him exactly what the cause was. Look at the next post you are replying to.

On 7/18/2021 at 1:20 PM, Tory187 said:

1.3 RJW is not being worked on until a stable build of 1.3 is released. So there is no ETA for it yet because development hasn't started.

Why's that? Most other mods are being updated on the 1.3 beta as they released it specifically for modders so they could update in advance.  The goal was to make it more painless for modders so I don't think they are going to massively change anything from the 1.3 beta to the 1.3 official that should be out in a few hours today lol

So when will come new RJW version (for 1.3)? Is there a reason to wait first 'cause some lewd ideology features must be added?
(Sorry for grammar/lexic/any other mistakes (if they're in my question), english isn't my first language)

On 7/18/2021 at 3:35 PM, ninzalover said:

Thank you for your reply, I checked and found out that you are right, but it seems that only the belly is working and the rest of the parts are not finished yet. 

So I'm personally changing the body of the Rabbie and Ratkin races into an oty body.

I succeeded in changing the front of the genital, the anus and the breast

but the back of the genitalia is drawn inside the body, can anyone tell me how to make it cover the outside of the body?

And when wearing a race-specific outfit, how can I change it to a vanilla default body instead of a race-specific body? Sorry for the many questions.

Some patches ago Offset files in oty patch folder i am just not familiar with the .xml.d   files not sure if they are just disabled? if you remame them to .xml  you can change the data but not sure about that better ask other modders and maybe in  rimnudewold discussion.

On 7/18/2021 at 2:27 PM, Nighzmarquls said:

I think you have to surgically cut them out. Cocoons can be useful for medical/prisoner purposes though.

Just checked the Surgery I can do, and cutting them out isn't on the list... is there anything else I am missing?

6 hours ago, Jaenen said:

So from brief testing (albiet not extensive testing) pregnancy doesn't seem to work in the new version - or rather, it does everything up to the actual birthing and just sort of ends with no babbies.

It's working fine for me, my colony is cranking out babies like mad at the moment 

3 minutes ago, NoppaiKohai said:

It's working fine for me, my colony is cranking out babies like mad at the moment 

Yeah, in retrospect it's probably a conflict with another mod; I had a medical one going that was only sort-of working that's probably to blame

Its a shame they did not make slavery part of basegame because ive been using a mod for slavery for a long time that worked great together with rjw  this might change if the mod gets dropped because of the dlc , did not buy the dlc so far because i wont play for some time in 1.3