I don't know if this is a bug or not but my pawn got egged by a bunch of insects and after I saved them they dropped 2 eggs that turned into wild scarabs. I thought animals born from your pawns are supposed to automatically be tamed when they are born, I'm not sure if that is only for tamed animals or what.

1 hour ago, techshaman said:

I don't know if this is a bug or not but my pawn got egged by a bunch of insects and after I saved them they dropped 2 eggs that turned into wild scarabs. I thought animals born from your pawns are supposed to automatically be tamed when they are born, I'm not sure if that is only for tamed animals or what.

AFAIK they are tame if their parents are tame. Wild insects are not tame.

If a parent or both parents are not part of player faction at the exact moment of pregnancy then the child will not be/has the chance to not be part of player faction. Once the hidden hediff of pregnancy is applied a child/children are generated at that exact moment and faction is decided right then.

Edited by Tory187
14 hours ago, Cherubina said:

How's the update going? ?

This, less rambling about whether having sex with a rock counts as rape, more talk about what the ideology update offers for RJW and neat options that can be made. 

Ed has been very quiet on ideologies . . . I bet that means they are planning something big! Remember guys, always temper your expectations by expecting something big and demanding it of the mod author 

22 minutes ago, Jambo said:

Does this work with ideology? Sorry, I have no idea how versioning works in this game.

Yes it works with Ideology. I've used it for two colonies now with zero issues besides the dragons from the Monster girls mod not getting pregnant from humans for some reason even with the right parts and fertility and cross breeding etc. My dog managed to impregnate  a female prisoner, but by male colonists can't breed the dragon lady lol

I was wondering if there already is a mod that adds traits related to this/nudity.

There's the nudist trait (which I suppose it's vanilla. I didn't play with less than 280 mods since I bought the game.) which gives you a boost for being naked and a severe penalty for wearing clothes.

I wondered if there shouldn't also be traits that go the full spectrum like this:

buttoned up - unreserved - nudist

Just an idea ...

1 hour ago, thened726 said:

Having an issue where when I enable this mod all the factions disappear in a new game, anyone got any suggestions or should I just wait for the update

Same issue. I disabled everything except this mod and hugslib. 

I am getting this error on load. 

Command line arguments: -popupwindow
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Message (string)
Verse.Root:CheckGlobalInit ()
Verse.Root:Start ()
Verse.Root_Entry:Start ()

RimWorld 1.3.3071 rev26
RimWorld.VersionControl:LogVersionNumber ()
Verse.Root:CheckGlobalInit ()
Verse.Root:Start ()
Verse.Root_Entry:Start ()

[HugsLib] version 9.0.0
HugsLib.Utils.ModLogger:Message (string,object[])
HugsLib.HugsLibController:InitializeController ()
HugsLib.HugsLibController:EarlyInitialize ()
HugsLib.Core.HugsLibMod:.ctor (Verse.ModContentPack)
System.Reflection.MonoCMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[])
System.Reflection.MonoCMethod:DoInvoke (object,System.Reflection.BindingFlags,System.Reflection.Binder,object[],System.Globalization.CultureInfo)
System.Reflection.MonoCMethod:Invoke (System.Reflection.BindingFlags,System.Reflection.Binder,object[],System.Globalization.CultureInfo)
System.RuntimeType:CreateInstanceImpl (System.Reflection.BindingFlags,System.Reflection.Binder,object[],System.Globalization.CultureInfo,object[],System.Threading.StackCrawlMark&)
System.Activator:CreateInstance (System.Type,System.Reflection.BindingFlags,System.Reflection.Binder,object[],System.Globalization.CultureInfo,object[])
System.Activator:CreateInstance (System.Type,object[])
Verse.LoadedModManager:CreateModClasses ()
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods ()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad ()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData (bool)
Verse.Root/<>c:<Start>b__6_1 ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread (System.Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler/<>c:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>b__27_0 ()
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart_Context (object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object)
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart ()

Config error in Nymph: initial resistance range is undefined for humanlike pawn kind.
Verse.Log:Error (string)
Verse.DefDatabase`1<Verse.PawnKindDef>:ErrorCheckAllDefs ()
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke (object,System.Reflection.BindingFlags,System.Reflection.Binder,object[],System.Globalization.CultureInfo)
System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke (object,object[])
Verse.GenGeneric:InvokeStaticMethodOnGenericType (System.Type,System.Type,string)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object)

Config error in Nymph: initial will range is undefined for humanlike pawn kind.
Verse.DefDatabase`1<Verse.PawnKindDef>:ErrorCheckAllDefs ()
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke (object,System.Reflection.BindingFlags,System.Reflection.Binder,object[],System.Globalization.CultureInfo)
System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke (object,object[])
Verse.GenGeneric:InvokeStaticMethodOnGenericType (System.Type,System.Type,string)

Error in static constructor of rjw.SexGizmo: System.TypeLoadException: Type rjw.SexGizmo has invalid vtable method slot 11 with method none
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.RunClassConstructor(intptr)
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.RunClassConstructor (System.RuntimeTypeHandle type) [0x0002a] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0 
  at Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility.CallAll () [0x0001a] in <d89f3c80243544d4a2243b44d67a34bc>:0 
Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility:CallAll ()
Verse.PlayDataLoader/<>c:<DoPlayLoad>b__4_3 ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate (bool&)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Root:Verse.Root.Update_Patch1 (Verse.Root)
Verse.Root_Entry:Update ()

Error in static constructor of rjw.First: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'rjw.First' threw an exception. ---> HarmonyLib.HarmonyException: Patching exception in method null ---> System.ArgumentException: Undefined target method for patch method static System.Void rjw.patch_semenOverlay::DrawSemen(RimWorld.PawnWoundDrawer __instance, UnityEngine.Vector3 drawLoc, UnityEngine.Mesh bodyMesh, UnityEngine.Quaternion quat, System.Boolean forPortrait)
  at HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor.PatchWithAttributes (System.Reflection.MethodBase& lastOriginal) [0x00047] in <3bb480836b154c41add2d5427773b4c6>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor.Patch () [0x00057] in <3bb480836b154c41add2d5427773b4c6>:0 
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor.ReportException (System.Exception exception, System.Reflection.MethodBase original) [0x00127] in <3bb480836b154c41add2d5427773b4c6>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor.Patch () [0x00082] in <3bb480836b154c41add2d5427773b4c6>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.Harmony.<PatchAll>b__10_0 (System.Type type) [0x00007] in <3bb480836b154c41add2d5427773b4c6>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.CollectionExtensions.Do[T] (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] sequence, System.Action`1[T] action) [0x00014] in <3bb480836b154c41add2d5427773b4c6>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.Harmony.PatchAll (System.Reflection.Assembly assembly) [0x00006] in <3bb480836b154c41add2d5427773b4c6>:0 
  at rjw.First..cctor () [0x00024] in <0b525d4ff5a841fa874013fe946045be>:0 
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.RunClassConstructor(intptr)
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.RunClassConstructor (System.RuntimeTypeHandle type) [0x0002a] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0 
  at Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility.CallAll () [0x0001a] in <d89f3c80243544d4a2243b44d67a34bc>:0 
Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility:CallAll ()

Exception getting types in assembly RJW, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Verse.GenTypes/<get_AllTypes>d__4:MoveNext ()
Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility:ReportProbablyMissingAttributes ()

[HugsLib] initializing RJW
HugsLib.Utils.ModLogger:Message (string,object[])
HugsLib.HugsLibController:EnumerateChildMods (bool)
HugsLib.HugsLibController:LoadReloadInitialize ()

Exception getting types in assembly RJW, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Verse.GenTypes/<get_AllTypes>d__4:MoveNext ()
System.Linq.Enumerable/WhereEnumerableIterator`1<System.Type>:ToList ()
System.Linq.Enumerable:ToList<System.Type> (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<System.Type>)
Verse.GenTypes:AllSubclassesNonAbstract (System.Type)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Game:Verse.Game.FillComponents_Patch1 (Verse.Game)
Verse.Game:.ctor ()
RimWorld.Page_SelectScenario:BeginScenarioConfiguration (RimWorld.Scenario,RimWorld.Page)
RimWorld.Page_SelectScenario:CanDoNext ()
RimWorld.Page:DoBottomButtons (UnityEngine.Rect,string,string,System.Action,bool,bool)
RimWorld.Page_SelectScenario:DoWindowContents (UnityEngine.Rect)
Verse.Window:InnerWindowOnGUI (int)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate (UnityEngine.GUI/WindowFunction,int,int,UnityEngine.GUISkin,int,single,single,UnityEngine.GUIStyle)

5 hours ago, thened726 said:

Having an issue where when I enable this mod all the factions disappear in a new game, anyone got any suggestions or should I just wait for the update

Yeah, same here. Disabled all other mods except RJW and the issue is still there. If I disabled RJW everything works fine. Guess the best option is just to wait for an update.

5 hours ago, thened726 said:

4 hours ago, Obso1e7e said:

Same issue. I disabled everything except this mod and hugslib. 

I am getting this error on load. 

2 hours ago, SymphonyOfSpecters said:

same, hopefully updated for 1.3 soon

20 minutes ago, Nikten said:

Yeah, same here. Disabled all other mods except RJW and the issue is still there. If I disabled RJW everything works fine. Guess the best option is just to wait for an update.

Did you install the '1.3 early acces v4' version from page 291 or did you install the latest GitGud version?

the RJW version on GitGud only supports game version 1.2 for now