17 minutes ago, mirlo1 said:

I have a question to 1.3 if i enable bestiality this never happens only if i activate rape it happens. when i disable it there is consensual sex between human and animal. Do i something wrong in settings?

bestiality = rape

2 hours ago, Ed86 said:

bestiality = rape

Don't be silly. Only people can be raped. That means it's ok! Hump all the rocks, dogs or docks; it's the society that it at fault and you wouldn't want to be like one of those facebook staring homos now would you?

Edited by Erde
7 hours ago, JackBikwik said:

RJW has not been officially updated for 1.3.  You can find a dirty fix in this thread somewhere, but it's still buggy right now.  You're going to get errors and odd behavior until it's fully updated.

ah i see, thanks Jack, guess i'll hold up till its updated to the current version :).

3 hours ago, Roshiyu said:

I'm likely being an idiot, but do you have to have the RJW stable 1.2 version + the 1.3 test version separate but enabled?

Or the 1.3 test version inside the 1.2 stable version?

Or just the 1.3 test version?

not really sure what version it was (im presuming it was the current version, as i attempted to get and use them last night / early this morning)

1 hour ago, Erde said:

Don't be silly. Only people can be raped. That means it's ok! Hump all the rocks, dogs or docks; it's the society that it at fault and you wouldn't want to be like one of those facebook staring homos now would you?

I think a bit different but thats your oppinion. Ofc is just a game and not RL but as i said for me a consensual version would be interesting to be added. Especially for the mood buff.

Edited by mirlo1
5 minutes ago, mirlo1 said:

I think a bit different but thats your oppinion. Ofc is just a game and not RL but as i said for me a consentual version would be interested to be added. Especially for the mood buff.

Imagine feeling insulted about me joking around and not even addressing you and even thinking what I said must be my opinion as if what I stated was serious in nature.

Anyway, Ed's mod, Ed's morals. If you don't like it, you can always make a personal fork of RJW and make the changes you want.

16 minutes ago, Erde said:

Imagine feeling insulted about me joking around and not even addressing you and even thinking what I said must be my opinion as if what I stated was serious in nature.

Anyway, Ed's mod, Ed's morals. If you don't like it, you can always make a personal fork of RJW and make the changes you want.

All fine to me. Ed´s mod is awesome. This is just a suggestion he can use or not ?

18 minutes ago, Erde said:

Lol, welcome back Erde. I can see others are still handling your jokes well.

2 hours ago, Erde said:

dont be silly, everyone you ever met is a rapist, only way to have consensual sex is to do it under supervision of your and your partners lawyer, who can then certify that act was consensual

Is the mod vanilla extendet framework save to use with rjw?  ive read somewhere on loverslab  the vanilla extendet stuff has problems with some of the lewd mods but cant find it anymore. Because it invandet some of my favorite mods in 1.3^^

Edited by Haraldh
52 minutes ago, Haraldh said:

Is the mod vanilla extendet framework save to use with rjw?  ive read somewhere on loverslab  the vanilla extendet stuff has problems with some of the lewd mods but cant find it anymore. Because it invandet some of my favorite mods in 1.3^^

Vanilla extended stuff can cause issues with other mods, but I am not sure if it still has problems with RJW, or rather, problems that cause permanent damage. Proceed with caution, but you could at least try it out as long as you are comfortable wit the idea that you might have to start over, aka: Dwarf Fortress mentality. Losing is fun! Supposedly.

1 hour ago, Haraldh said:

Prior to 1.3, I used them together with no issues.  The 1.3 RJW test version gives me tons of problems, though.  It's to be expected.  I don't see it conflicting with VEF specifically, though.

12 hours ago, Quillon said:

I know I'm in minority here but I'd recommend simply waiting. 
Or playing Rimworld normally with some quality of life mods. 
To get used to new content, y'know. 

Wait for developers themselves patch out some bugs. Wait for RJW and OTHER mods to update once or twice. Then download everything you wanted and start playing. While at it, wait for possible new mods for Ideology itself. 
The DLC is wonderful but there's so much more you can do with the religion 'memes' 
Yes, you'll wait possibly months... but it's likely better than wondering why the game is crashing or lagging. Or why the mods you play cause you trouble. 

This is what I'm thinking.  I've got my 1.2 modlist in a great place so I'll keep to that for a while and give everyone a chance to work out bugs and come up with cool new ideas.

I hope our awesome content creators aren't stressing themselves out right now.  I know everyone wants new stuff but personally I think the modders should play the new game a time or two and let inspiration develop naturally.

I wanted to point at something i found out with the rituals "framework"  i call it that way you could mod alot of objects to triger an action  If there is a duty def definded and a "ritual" i used the default Drum dance party to trigger the orgy event from  cofeeee.  So you can change the object example to a bed and start something (your imagination here).

Ritual_Behaviors.def      <RitualBehaviorDef ParentName="DateRitualBehavior">
    <defName>CelebrationPartyDanceDrum</defName>
    <workerClass>RitualBehaviorWorker_PartyDanceDrums</workerClass>
    <durationTicks>5000</durationTicks>
    <roles Inherit="False"/>
    <spectatorsLabel>Participants</spectatorsLabel>
    <spectatorGerund>participate</spectatorGerund>
    <stages Inherit="False">
      <li>
        <defaultDuty>Orgy</defaultDuty>
        <endTriggers>
          <li Class="StageEndTrigger_DurationPercentage">
            <percentage>1.0</percentage>
          </li>
        </endTriggers>
        <failTriggers>
          <li Class="StageFailTrigger_TargetThingMissing">
            <onlyIfTargetIsOfDef>Campfire</onlyIfTargetIsOfDef>
            <desc>Campfire is missing.</desc>
          </li>
          <li Class="StageFailTrigger_TargetNotLit">
            <desc>Campfire is not lit.</desc>
          </li>
          <li Class="StageFailTrigger_NoThingPresent">
            <thingDef>Drum</thingDef>
            <desc>No drums.</desc>
          </li>
        </failTriggers>
        <visualEffectDef>DrumParty</visualEffectDef>
      </li>
    </stages>
    <soundDefsPerEnhancerCount>
      <li>DanceParty_NoMusic</li>
      <li>Drum_Music_1</li>
      <li>Drum_Music_2</li>
      <li>Drum_Music_3</li>
      <li>Drum_Music_4</li>
      <li>Drum_Music_5</li>
      <li>Drum_Music_6</li>
    </soundDefsPerEnhancerCount>
    <maxEnhancerDistance>12</maxEnhancerDistance>
  </RitualBehaviorDef>

Hello, I'm new to all this. I saw the ideologies update and figured I'd dive back into Rimworld. In preparation for my sexual slave cult, I googled "pregnancy rimworld" and quickly found my way here.

That led to a full day of new tabs and many questions.

For now - how does RJW handle Futa? Specifically: If I want to make single gendered race of futa warriors who have to kidnap females to propagate - are they considered male or female for interacting with ideologies (female/male supremacy) and for mating, is it tied to gender or genitals?

26 minutes ago, nymphana said:

Hello, I'm new to all this. I saw the ideologies update and figured I'd dive back into Rimworld. In preparation for my sexual slave cult, I googled "pregnancy rimworld" and quickly found my way here.

That led to a full day of new tabs and many questions.

For now - how does RJW handle Futa? Specifically: If I want to make single gendered race of futa warriors who have to kidnap females to propagate - are they considered male or female for interacting with ideologies (female/male supremacy) and for mating, is it tied to gender or genitals?

Assuming nothing was changed for 1.3, futas in 1.2 are considered females. For purposes of reproduction, anything with a penis can impregnate anything with a vagina; this includes those that have both. Generally, who will get pregnant ultimately depends on who is the one that ends up taking the dick in the correct slot.

3 minutes ago, oxBrandxo said:

Assuming nothing was changed for 1.3, futas in 1.2 are considered females. For purposes of reproduction, anything with a penis can impregnate anything with a vagina; this includes those that have both. Generally, who will get pregnant ultimately depends on who is the one that ends up taking the dick in the correct slot.

Thanks for the reply. Assuming I can still enslave females who aren't of my culture in ideologies, this will work fine in my grand design.