Ever considered a "Loud Lovin'" trait? I.E pawns in adjacent rooms or within the same room will have the disturbed sleep thought if there's someone who prefers screaming to moaning. Could be easily prevented by separating rooms or having double-thick walls between them, but seeing as I've never worked with Rimworld's verb-set beyond editing numbers in various defs, I can't say for myself how easy or difficult this task may be.

2 hours ago, Erde said:

You get what you pay for. You could always contribute some code to make things go faster.

No-no, I'm not in a rush. It's just a curiosity. Maybe RJW author said something about 1.2 somewhere and I missed it, so I'm asking here. Would be interesting to read what technical problems does he encounter, or something like "I'm too busy to work on the mod right now, see you in n days" would be fine too. You know how it's sometimes frustrating when a developer goes silent.

23 minutes ago, ArakiSatoshi said:

No-no, I'm not in a rush. It's just a curiosity. Maybe RJW author said something about 1.2 somewhere and I missed it, so I'm asking here. Would be interesting to read what technical problems does he encounter, or something like "I'm too busy to work on the mod right now, see you in n days" would be fine too. You know how it's sometimes frustrating when a developer goes silent.

Fair enough. Not sure what changes are necessary for 1.2 (haven't really familiarized myself what the patch changed internally), but you can see the development activity for RJW here: https://gitgud.io/Ed86/rjw/activity

Nothing visible there for the past few days, but on the previous page of this thread, the author asked "any last words" referring to 1.1 update to come (I presume). This update may or may not be compatible with 1.2 or 1.2 support may come later depending on how much needs to be changed.

Ed86 has lots of other mods to support as well (like he has been maintaining some abandoned RJW addons for example), so It could be a while. He could be researching what 1.2 compatible version of RJW needs or he might just be taking a break so just be patient. 

And I know it can be frustrating to have no concrete info about when an update might hit, but I also know it is frustrating if a date or time window is given and then for some reason cannot be attained it can frustrate both users and modder alike.

Edit: it is also worth to note that just because the gitgud doesn't show activity, does not necessarily mean no work has been done. It just means that no work on locally hosted files has been pushed (uploaded) to gitgud.

1 hour ago, themadcow said:

one  thing is that a lot of mods are waiting for Hugslib to update. RJW need that mod so it is likely that ed is waiting to see the new vs for hugslib to make the 1.2 rw vs. of RJW so we have to give them time . 

That is a very good point, Harmony has updated to 1.2 but Hugslib has not so RJW who depends on both can't to it yet.

There is a pull request on hugslib's github page that seems to give it 1.2 support made by Erdelf (the creator of Humanoid Alien Races), but whether Ed86 decides to use that is up to him (not sure if any of those other changes in the request are even relevant and if it was just a matter of changing the about.xml to add 1.2 support which would mean there is no real problem in running hugslib on 1.2 to begin with).

So I've been trying to get the mod's latest version but I've been having a weird issue where the game can't seem to find anything from the mod despite being able to load it. There isn't any mod config options available and the game has an error when making a new game. I'm on version 1.1.2654 of rimworld, there's no other mods being used apart from Harmony, HugsLib and the mod itself. I've delete the mod and configs as well as any previous saves, validated the game files and checked that the mod has what the game can't find (which it does) but nothing has worked. I have no idea what's going on.

22 hours ago, Ed86 said:

they are asexual, only ChJees androids supported

Even without the trait? Any way to add support to these Androids? They are very human like in appearance, so it would be nice for them to act like humans.

I think you are misunderstanding me. The androids I am using are from ChJees. They are the humanlike Androids from the printer. They are not from Android Tiers. And I am not talking about the droids either. The human androids that you can customize with traits and upgrades.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1541064015

These guys. And again, they WILL have sex, but they won't initiate it. 

8 hours ago, leecon101 said:

So I've been trying to get the mod's latest version but I've been having a weird issue where the game can't seem to find anything from the mod despite being able to load it. There isn't any mod config options available and the game has an error when making a new game. I'm on version 1.1.2654 of rimworld, there's no other mods being used apart from Harmony, HugsLib and the mod itself. I've delete the mod and configs as well as any previous saves, validated the game files and checked that the mod has what the game can't find (which it does) but nothing has worked. I have no idea what's going on.

Make sure you extracted the mod properly and didnt double nest the folder.

9 hours ago, Nohrin said:

Even without the trait? Any way to add support to these Androids? They are very human like in appearance, so it would be nice for them to act like humans.

I think you are misunderstanding me. The androids I am using are from ChJees. They are the humanlike Androids from the printer. They are not from Android Tiers. And I am not talking about the droids either. The human androids that you can customize with traits and upgrades.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1541064015

These guys. And again, they WILL have sex, but they won't initiate it. 

age the up?

Currently, pawns with a hemipenis cant double-penetrate, because of an oversight in Genital_Helper.cs line 380

public static bool has_multipenis(Pawn pawn, List<Hediff> parts = null)
		{
			if (parts == null)
			{
				parts = get_PartsHediffList(pawn, get_genitalsBPR(pawn));
			}
			if (parts.NullOrEmpty())
				return false;
			if (parts.Count == 1)
				return false;

int count = 0;
			foreach(Hediff hed in parts)
			{
				if (hed.def.defName.ToLower().Contains("hemipenis"))
					return true;
				if (hed.def.defName.ToLower().Contains("penis") ||
					hed.def.defName.ToLower().Contains("pegdick") ||
					hed.def.defName.ToLower().Contains("ovipositorm") ||
					hed.def.defName.ToLower().Contains("tentacle")
					)
					count += 1;
			}

return count > 1;
		}

The has_multipenis functions returns false if it just has one penis before checking if the one avaiable one might be a hemipenis, making double-penetration with just one set of a hemipenis impossible. Considering that the following code obviously wants to take hemipenises into account, i would remove the line

if (parts.Count == 1)
	return false;

to make double-penetration with just one hemipenis possible again.

On 8/11/2020 at 5:35 AM, mad666 said:

oh by the way for some reason nympho doesn't meditate 

or they just don't want to even if you force them to

i even put a schedule for them to meditate for 3h -4h 

hit the "i" when you select them it should say their meditation types. Hypersexual/Nymphos has the Sex as meditation as a trait. Masochists have Morbid. (Either/Any of the meditation types work fine.. There is no "resistance" to any of them in use.) Either you can build a beautiful Jade Saddle rider / Sybian Genital Blaster or some version of Neural Connected VR Brain Fricker chair in their their bedroom and set it to private. For Morbid you'd need a sarcophagus assigned to them.

It will take about a "day" for the work schedule to kick into effect correctly. Try using "precise time" mod so you can see accurate ingame time AND have a current real world clock time. I would recommend to set the work schedule to sleep or work or recreation THEN one blank hour of Anything before meditate. Bear in mind if you aren't making using Lavish Meals... 3-4 hours of meditation will make them hungry That spare hour of "Anything" SHOULD allow them to finish whatever tasks they were working on and have time to go to their meditation site.

On 8/11/2020 at 5:35 AM, mad666 said:

oh by the way for some reason nympho doesn't meditate 

or they just don't want to even if you force them to

i even put a schedule for them to meditate for 3h -4h 

I actually asked this same question couple weeks back. The answer I got from ed was "They don't meditate". It seems that they're coded to ONLY meditate with sex. In-spite of other meditation type still being listed on them and the guide only saying they 'can' meditate with sex. So if you were trying to do nypho tribal, just don't.  

Otherwise, HiShmexDrive gave a good answer for getting them to meditate in general.

On 8/12/2020 at 10:26 AM, Ed86 said:

age the up?

I've tried between the ages of 20-100. Should I raise them even further?

Tried age 120 and the option to initiate sex appears on right click. Haven't noticed them do it by themselves (without me right clicking other pawns) yet. And a few of them still are "sexually frustrated" so I am not sure if they are seeking out sex. Hope that fixed it though. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

2 hours ago, Ed86 said:

set default rape stripping and complex pregnancies to false
fix pregnancy? on birth: 
-remove implant hediffs and restore part 
-remove immortal hediff 
-set babies biological age to 0
fix hemipenis detection
german translation
typo fixes

RJW-4.4.2.7z 2.17 MB · 23 downloads

On 1.2RW the hero mode isn't working. I know it's a recent update but are you planning to make it 1.2 compatible?