On 8/7/2020 at 1:58 PM, Jesa1 said:

And another question, how to disablee breast for graphics mod? Sorry i don't find answer

http://prntscr.com/tvouol

I see you're using rimnudeworld. This mod is not responsible for this as far as I know. Just get rid of that specific body mod/ texture in your mods folder and let rimnudeworld do it's thing. or get character editor and pick the default rimworld mod for females. that might fix it as well.

3 hours ago, Tenten90 said:

Hi is there a mod for RJW childs which chance the body size, like "children, school and learning" does it by the childs? it a bit strange when childs have the same size like the adults

you can use CSL together with RJW, "disable children" in its settings, as stated in the recommended mods section

2 hours ago, malgrumm said:

I just updated to the latest RJW (removed mod and added the newer version) and i'm now getting this error.

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Cowgirl driver=JobDriver_BestialityForFemale (toilIndex=5) driver.job=(BestialityForFemale (Job_1855645) A=Thing_AA_BumbledroneQueen469320 B=Thing_Bed394099)
System.TypeLoadException: Failure has occurred while loading a type.

I've not touched anything else apart from replacing RJW and it was working before i did so, do i need to revert back or do a clean install (removing config?)

I guess this is caused by animations addon? always update RJW addons together with RJW

27 minutes ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

Hey, guys I was wondering, how can I disable the loading text of this mod? It was fun at first and some of it was usefull but I also have other mods that do about the same and aren't as sexually tinted. Not that I mind this, but I have this mod active in low key mode. (also there are other people in the house besides me, wouldn't want them to look at me weird...)

remove the file in RJW\Defs\TipSetDefs

The "sluggish" trait gives you "+20% Sex ability". By my observation, this doesn't seem intentional, as "nimble" and "deftly dodger" seem to increase that ability, where "sluggish" is on the opposite end of the trait spectrum.

I would also like to know more about cheating / affairs.

1. Are there any special conditions for pawns to cheat? (With the exception of hypersexuality)
2. Can they accept a homewrecking attempt by a hypersexual pawn, even when they're happily together?
3. Are hookups, with the exception of hypersexual pawns, only between singles?

Summing this up, I would just like to know if there is a way to prevent specific pawns to cheat.

On 8/7/2020 at 7:58 AM, Jesa1 said:

And another question, how to disablee breast for graphics mod? Sorry i don't find answer

http://prntscr.com/tvouol

can't tell if you are using FemaleBB or just steam Beautiful Bodies. Check Character sheet. Sometimes Prepare Carefully will place the tits in wrong place. aka Chest Top vs Chest Middle vs Chest bottom. Should only be one pair and goes on Chest only. Turn on Dev Mode take a normal pawn, Open Character Editor, use the two sheets in the Health Screen to create a copy, it will now show two sheets with an arrow. go to the broken pawn hit the minus sign... now hit X on everything you think is a problem then use the two sheets and arrow to paste new set on the pawn.

12 hours ago, ActiveTurtle said:

I started a new save cause I added a crap ton of new mods but if I load up that save again I'll see if that was it, I have RPG style inventory and I bet you anything you are right and that's what it was. I don't know when they added pawns wearing death tainted armor but I've seen my pawns wearing dead peoples armor and I bet she got it from someone when I wasn't looking.

Yeah the (T) for dead people clothing causes major debuffs... Personally I was having an issue with Awesome Inventory and that RPG inventory with the loadouts combined with Infusions 2 on gear so much so all the colonists would pick up and wear any tribal slave, crypto, exploding and electric collars also the loadout system is kinda a mess if you aren't there to see what they are equiping normally it should be a wear (not forced and keep) but with infusions it goes all screwy especially the quality and material of the item aka the Gold cypto collars reserved for 16 to 24 girls get worn by everyone because welp it's gold.

To offset the always getting sleepy assign Vigorous trait to sexuality (in Dev mode you can just click on the traits and click on the trait in the drop down and add an additional one or two or three. If a colonist is wearing the breeders charm and the sex decay is too high yeah they can't walk 4 cells without being sexually frustrated.)

On 8/7/2020 at 11:18 AM, pactimus said:

I don't understand why it doesn't work if you have any ideas on how to help me. Thank you for informing me. 

image.png.9b5782ff7f3bb1c196ae1e69fbd20f29.pngI don't understand why it doesn't work if you have any ideas on how to help me. Thank you for informing me.  

Hello, I am uncertain of the issue you mention. But I see two issues.

1.) The Anti smokeleaf icon is for assigning a quick drug/medicine/(serum?), click on that to assign a medicine to have on quick use.

2.) Bigger problem I'm seeing is door mat not being under the door correctly and some of your items phasing or stuff in the walls. 

I can't see the game version number. Please try to make sure you are using but use latest "DontBlockDoor" and "Replace Stuff".

only time I get a bug like that is if I dev place a block of structure... OR use the Blueprint tool. Try "Home Mover" mod, it won't deconstruct just move and you can access those stuck items.

Don't use Minify Everything because you'll have to use Don't Steal my Walls. Good luck.

14 hours ago, ActiveTurtle said:

I started a new save cause I added a crap ton of new mods but if I load up that save again I'll see if that was it, I have RPG style inventory and I bet you anything you are right and that's what it was. I don't know when they added pawns wearing death tainted armor but I've seen my pawns wearing dead peoples armor and I bet she got it from someone when I wasn't looking.

Whenever you start a new game or add mods with new clothes check your outfits!

Personally I always edit the 'Anything' outfit at the start of a new game so my pawns never wear anything tainted or any bondage gear.

On 8/8/2020 at 5:37 PM, terrorofmorrowind said:

ok, thanks!

I too am unclear about the correct settings.

Can anyone be so kind and give feed back if I've set this up correctly?

I would like to have the somewhat in a healthy environment but if one of the other 3 Non-Biologogical Step-Moms wants to make it into an scene of WeLiveTogether I'm okay with that.

Attached my current settings. 

Any help is much appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

CSL.png

RJW-Preg.png

RJWBasic.png

RJWSex.png

RJWCasual.png

RJWDebug.png

Yeah, I know... But Tell the Hostile Red tribe to STOP invading with 9-13 year old females. They are literally the next generation of their tribe. It's suicidal. 

Does anyone know of a conflict with Dinosauria? I've sorted out most of the bugs and snags in my mod order but I'm scratching my head at my current tribal save.

The short version: My zoophiles are going at my female animals like crazy but failing to impregnate, despite impregnating any humanoid female that stays the night in their camp.

The long version: My Tribal Lizardmen pawns are humping their Triceratop and Raptor animal companions on a daily basis, despite settings listed in the picture below and even turning complex DNA on and off, the female animals won't be inseminated. I've had numerous female pawns travel through or visit (including a hostile nymph turned pleasure girl) all successfully impregnated by the lizards, so I know that function is at least working. Is there something that can be done or are reptiles simply not able to breed with humanlikes?

cLNFSrD.png

2 hours ago, Davidchan said:

Does anyone know of a conflict with Dinosauria? I've sorted out most of the bugs and snags in my mod order but I'm scratching my head at my current tribal save.

The short version: My zoophiles are going at my female animals like crazy but failing to impregnate, despite impregnating any humanoid female that stays the night in their camp.

The long version: My Tribal Lizardmen pawns are humping their Triceratop and Raptor animal companions on a daily basis, despite settings listed in the picture below and even turning complex DNA on and off, the female animals won't be inseminated. I've had numerous female pawns travel through or visit (including a hostile nymph turned pleasure girl) all successfully impregnated by the lizards, so I know that function is at least working. Is there something that can be done or are reptiles simply not able to breed with humanlikes?

cLNFSrD.png

Check the genital types. Humans are the most compatible. Uncertain if Lizardfolk have Dragon genitals or the Cloacal ones. I would make the case that Lizardfolk are a Humanlike. Like Goblins are (aka Goblin Slayer).

Birds are Fairly close to Lizards in respect to genitals.. Try A Harpy or Cassowary/Emu/Ostrich. 

That is why I wanted to get CSL working as you can change the duration of the pregnancy or in the case of Lizardfolk and Dinos Egg Fertilization. 

In the case of Alligators and "how long does a aligator stay pregnant" they are only fertile for 2 weeks but gestation can be 6 months.

Make sure any fertilized eggs aren't going into a freezer stockpile.

Turn off Animal Pregnancies (animal to animal) and try throw on the archotech fertility enhancer on genitals, and add increase fertility to whole body and any "skin"

3 hours ago, Davidchan said:

cLNFSrD.png

Your issue is you are using complex interspecies calculation

Just read the FAQ of this mod people! It has answered like 95% of my questions! even the rescaling issue of prepare carefully.

Also would be nice if the "too young to work" also disabled recreation need until they can atleast stand on their feet. I mean if you can remove the need for sleep Im' sure something like this could be possible as well. Not sure how well it would work with other mods though.

PSA

If you ever heard about "Story of O" style thing like "submissive person gives away their belongings to dom", Hospitality and Wooden Horse mod have nice synergies.

Aside from "awakening masochist" in guests and colonists (which comes in handy in raids and subsequent medical emergencies, the "horse ride" for a joy-deprived guests can end up with him/her passing out.

As you can imagine, when passing out, anything that was in their inventory (aside from equipped gear of course) lands on the ground and you're free to claim it. Just make sure that guest-subs have area with access to your food (not just via shopping area).

So far it happened for 5 guests across three groups already in my colony.

Keep in mind that if group has only one member, when he/she loses conciousness group is technically disbanded for a short period that will result in worse relation with said faction (-10)

PSA over

12 hours ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

yeah, you might wanna turn that shit off. I've set mine at the same pregancy probability as same race settings. (25%) and have no longer any issues.

Listen... To anyone stepping in fresh to this convo... You must Understand.. It isn't about lizards fricking it's about getting more powerful.

We know as a fact that Lizard Folk live 3 times longer then humans due to the metabolism and ability to go torpid. 

We also know that Lizard folk default at Level 60 Minimum as Raised Undead whereas the best human is only Level 20 if I remember correctly..

However we ALL together WEEP at the fact that Lord Ainz Goals no longer has a penis and is only a skeleton.. 

HOWEVER, as COOL as we have the patches for races... We STILL don't have the proper augments and patches because everything relys as hediffs so the the PROPER Kijin Race and PROPER Evolved Slime from "That Time I got Reincarnated As a Slime" can't exist yet. 

Now since I can't tame or summon a Star Dire Wolf... I had to go with a the Full Archotech Snow Leopard.

So, Please Understand we aren't hackers or feeding you bad patches or gross things... We are expanding universes and storylines that most people can't.

Just have fun, yeah it does sound weird but you can weave any story you like. Even run a Playboy Mansion.

Overlord.jpg

lizard folk.jpg

That time I got reincarnated as a slime.jpg

5 hours ago, Mikavelli said:

PSA

If you ever heard about "Story of O" style thing like "submissive person gives away their belongings to dom", Hospitality and Wooden Horse mod have nice synergies.

Aside from "awakening masochist" in guests and colonists (which comes in handy in raids and subsequent medical emergencies, the "horse ride" for a joy-deprived guests can end up with him/her passing out.

As you can imagine, when passing out, anything that was in their inventory (aside from equipped gear of course) lands on the ground and you're free to claim it. Just make sure that guest-subs have area with access to your food (not just via shopping area).

So far it happened for 5 guests across three groups already in my colony.

Keep in mind that if group has only one member, when he/she loses conciousness group is technically disbanded for a short period that will result in worse relation with said faction (-10)

PSA over

A Tranq/Taser/SmokeLeaf/Humpshroom/Orgasm dart aka Orgazmo-tron gun. WAY WAY WAY TOO OP.. More OP then Unicorns.

That also happens if the visitor happens to get "friendly" and your colonist happens to be female rapist... They dump their stuff and will break party and flee the map. Sorry Ratkin girl visitor. My Nyanron Female Nympho Slave REALLY REALLY WANTED IT.. Maybe shouldn't have been so close friendly when she snapped... Then again She was Ratkin and my colonist was Nyanron so.. Ratkin girl got lucky all her sauces got eaten/drank out but she kept her throat and her blood.

I'm having problems getting my Androids to initiate sex with other pawns. I use the "Androids" mod (not Android Tiers) and I have made sure that they are capable of sex (they have fertility, and other pawns are able to initiate sex with them), but they themselves are not able to initiate sex with each other or other pawns. Their genitals are all correct (have tried human genitals and archotech). Their age is correct (tried ages between 20 and 100 years of age). With other human pawns, I am able to right click other pawns to initiate sex (quickies or join in bed, or even masturbate) but right clicking other pawns with Androids does not show this option. It is getting to be a problem, because my colony is slowly replacing its members with Androids, and more and more of them are getting sexually frustrated, because there are less humans to initiate sex with them (the humans are forming relationships with each other as well!)

If someone could help me troubleshoot what I might be doing wrong, it would be appreciated. Usually when I have issues with sex, its a fertility issue (pawn too young (23 year old Dragonian is considered too young smh), doesn't have genitals correct or some other "sex drive" issue.) Thanks.

Spoiler

An example of one of my Androids having trouble: image.thumb.png.f8781a59bf7583a6e992c58e21686935.png

12 hours ago, fffdaemon said:

Is there any way to make use of CountofWhore, like once the CountofWhore increases, pawn's beauty or sexability increases accordingly?

That would be legit, finally could properly pimp!  But as a more reasonable question, what effects whoring prices besides room beauty and pawn's beauty (social score?)?  Could prolly dive into code and figure it out myself, but seems easier to ask.  Plus, would be cool to add pimps/madams to increase whoring prices of whores (based on pimps/madams social score), but at this rate will prolly end up pushed waaaay down the suggestions list.  Even if it stands in the way of my ye olde Wild West Saloon...

2 hours ago, Nohrin said:

I'm having problems getting my Androids to initiate sex with other pawns. I use the "Androids" mod (not Android Tiers) and I have made sure that they are capable of sex (they have fertility, and other pawns are able to initiate sex with them), but they themselves are not able to initiate sex with each other or other pawns. Their genitals are all correct (have tried human genitals and archotech). Their age is correct (tried ages between 20 and 100 years of age). With other human pawns, I am able to right click other pawns to initiate sex (quickies or join in bed, or even masturbate) but right clicking other pawns with Androids does not show this option. It is getting to be a problem, because my colony is slowly replacing its members with Androids, and more and more of them are getting sexually frustrated, because there are less humans to initiate sex with them (the humans are forming relationships with each other as well!)

If someone could help me troubleshoot what I might be doing wrong, it would be appreciated. Usually when I have issues with sex, its a fertility issue (pawn too young (23 year old Dragonian is considered too young smh), doesn't have genitals correct or some other "sex drive" issue.) Thanks.

Reveal hidden contents

they are asexual, only ChJees androids supported