10 hours ago, Ed86 said:

ohhh someone understands what he says? my brain usually turn off  it self at around 2nd line of wall of text

Thanks Ed86. If I could have a moment of your time to listen. There are plenty of people that complain, shitpost or attack others or tell people how stupid they are.. Very few try to lighten the mood.

Too be 100% clear, I think your work is FANTASTIC. okay?

I have problems with double nesting 7z, zip, rar structures and some devs forget that a update/fix should be posted to the download section. instead of trying to drive through the entire convo. Sorry for the walls of text, just hoping to lighten the mood.

I mean there are some folks you see here and on the steamwork shop that you can swear have been born with the abrasive and neurotic trait.

With the exception of everything here. I no longer use any githubs and such I prefer to use the steam workshop. I'll send you the link. Please no bully. ;)

1 hour ago, musland said:

I think your writing style is sometimes just a bit... all over the place, so people get confused. ☺️

sshhh.. don't tell them. I'm not a 14 year old girl. I'm a male from Eastern Europe with a Russian sense of humor but raised in the states since I was 1. I am by no means a memetic master but I've kicked off some shit in my time. I'm not naive by any means however I do like to keep a joyous and free spirited attitude in my speech and writing even if my mind is granite. Obviously that will conflict with some that uses the same avatar across multiple platforms I mean really kinda obsequence to identify oneself even if not yourself. I can't argue with that. Afterall, Lord Nux inspired the username I use here. Perhaps I should have used PewDiePerv then no one would believe I'm him or become obsessed with the fact I could be him. right? yeah, memetics and metas I'm old hat at much of it.

I mean who is anyone to judge.. your first two post.. 1,) I can't GRAPE KOOLAID ENOGUH!! I NEED MOAR! 2.) Oh uhh yeah you can turn off the grape-koolaid...  Much love thanks for noticing I'm not a bastard.

UWU

YAAHHH.. I KNOW.. I can be silly.

So I guess 4.4.3 or 4.5 will be the 1.2 compatible?  I guess it doesn't really officially matter, only hero mode is broke and don't use hero mode since there isn't yet a "convince" mode to help convince that colony pawn with 12+ construction to build complicated shit... or is there?  I don't know, haven't messed with hero mode in like 9 months... but having a RMB option to convice peeps to do shit would be nice.  Don't tell me to learn C++ and do it myself, I already hate just straight C!

On 8/11/2020 at 11:20 PM, leecon101 said:

So I've been trying to get the mod's latest version but I've been having a weird issue where the game can't seem to find anything from the mod despite being able to load it. There isn't any mod config options available and the game has an error when making a new game. I'm on version 1.1.2654 of rimworld, there's no other mods being used apart from Harmony, HugsLib and the mod itself. I've delete the mod and configs as well as any previous saves, validated the game files and checked that the mod has what the game can't find (which it does) but nothing has worked. I have no idea what's going on.

I've been having the same problem; and I've checked that there are no nesting issues with the folders and that they were properly extracted.  Kinda wondering if the updates to things like Harmony have broken the old versions somehow.

Ed86 posted on August 11th: "also any last words? or translations for 1.1? "

I would like to see the frequency settings in particular be split into six sets:

hetero m
bi m
homo m

hetero f
bi f
homo f

with the options of "Treat futa as (M or F)" and "Treat trap as (M or F)" for the frequencies.

This would make it possible to have certain sex acts better match the orientation/sex of the group.

At minimum, it would be great to have different frequency options for male and female characters and for hetero and homo. Bis could be treated like hetero for the frequencies for simplicity, although that's suboptimal. Even neater would be a random 50/50 chance for a bi to be born to use either the hetero or homo frequencies.

Really, if the whole mod would take into account sexual orientation that would be ideal (for instance, being able to set it so that only men are raped by animals). I know it involves a lot more options but it would be great to be able to have specific flavor, like rimming not being something most hetero females will do but which is common for homo males.

The default setup could apply the settings to all of the orientations for simplicity, but people who want to can adjust.

The spawn rate of the different sexes and the spawn rate ratio of hetero, bi, and gay (male and female) would also be very nice features to have. The spawn rate of bi and gay characters is extremely low in the vanilla game, which causes a number of problems — like making putting work into having mods take orientation into account much possibly less seemingly meaningful (as more players wouldn't get as much out of it since the frequency of gay and bi characters is so low). Not having enough men who are interested in other men is a problem for the mood loss mechanics and such. I manually changed it but that's a suboptimal solution. There is a mod that's about the sex/gender spawn rate but it would be better to have this as part of this one. The orientation spawn rate is also very important and should be easy to put in.*

*(I don't think Mr. Sylvester's claims about the frequency of bisexuality in males and females are likely accurate. He mentioned research but some researchers, like Kinsey, had findings that contradicted his mostly anecdotal claims. Kinsey found that the majority of males had had an orgasm with another male. Later researchers found that the frequency of that kind of activity during adolescence and young adulthood drastically plummeted over time, due to growing awareness about the commonness of homosexuality and the subsequent worry over it. There is the history of Japan where young male kabuki actors, actors who played female roles, were considered so attractive that there were brawls over them. There is ancient Greece, where plenty of men were involved in same-sex sex both for social advancement reasons and for pleasure, not because they were all gay. On the contrary, being gay in ancient Greece was the exception not the norm by any means, in terms of social roles. Research about bisexuality is contradictory. A large problem is self-identification. Males are much more likely to believe they're not bi, according to one study, and much more adamant about not being bi. In fact, repressed bi males tend to be the most intolerant of gayness according to a study. It's also very confusing since most bisexual people aren't 50/50 bis. It's true that one study found that the majority of young college guys in it who claimed to be bi were actually gay but other studies have not supported the claim that bisexuality in men is very rare, as Mr. Sylvester claimed. RimWorld puts the frequency of asexuality around the frequencies of gayness and bisexuality, which isn't real-world. Asexuals are estimated to be around 1% of the population. That's far less than the frequency of bisexual men, although the vast majority of them are like bisexual women — overwhelmingly interested in the opposite sex.

One of the complaints feminists have made is that many hetero men, and patriarchal society in general, treat/s female sexuality with less seriousness than male sexuality. This is, in part, because males are more valued — as exposed by China where the birthrate is lopsided because of the one child policy and the way family name is passed via male children. There is the expectation that females will put on a show for the man together and then drop each other as the focus when the man is ready. That kind of scene progression is common in adult films. The fact that woman-on-woman scenes don't cause most adult videos to be classified as bisexual definitely supports those claims. The logic is that, because their sexuality isn't treated as being as serious, they're not only expected to be more open to bisexuality but are inherently "more loving" than men and therefore can't help but spread the love in both directions. I've always found it interesting that women talk about their "girlfriends" but men don't casually talk about "boyfriends" unless they're talking about lovers.)

Another recent study found that "beer goggles" work on hetero men to turn them temporarily bi. The "goggles" don't just make less beautiful women look more alluring, which is the common understanding of the concept. They do that but they simultaneously make other males more alluring. The hetero men in the study began to find good-looking males sexually attractive once they had enough alcohol in them. It did take quite a lot, though, so I'm not sure if they would be "fully functional". Having a beer googles effect could be interesting. It's situational bisexuality for the male-to-male attraction factor but also situational heterosexuality — at the same time.

Also, I don't know if it has been suggested or not but it would be neat to have the historical option of having males rape defeated males but no one else (and have it based on faction, if that's possible). Also, the option for them to rape the rest of the population (which also happened, depending on the historical group) would be good. Some groups would only target the defeated males. Some would target any defeated opponent. Some groups would target only women, etc. Males raping the defeated could be an unusual instance where hetero males would be inclined to initiate man-on-man sexual activity.

Also, a way of handling MMF encounters with nuance would be great. For instance, if a woman is having cunninglus performed on her by a male he could be hetero or bi (under normal, non-coercive, circumstances). Gay men wouldn't want to perform that action. While that man is doing that to her he could be having his butt rimmed by a guy. In that case the rimmer could be gay or bi (not hetero except in special circumstances like prostitution or other coercion). There are interesting situations where something like this could occur.

Another MMF situation involves a woman being vaginally penetrated by a man while he is being anally penetrated by a man. In this case, the guy in the middle would be bisexual exclusively, under normal circumstances, and the penetrator would be gay or bi.

I personally really like having nuanced orientation-based factors and factors influenced by sex/gender.

A more long-term enhancement would be different levels of rapist intensity — based on circumstance, mood, sex/gender, orientation, health status (drugs, disease), and traits. For example, a kinder gentler rapist would drug the victim if he/she is going to be anally penetrated and he/she isn't used to that. The person might use comfortable restraints and more comfortable aids like slings, versus harsher methods. The drug would be a muscle relaxant with or without a strong drowsiness/sleep factor. Almost always man on man rape is depicted, in film, as being extremely violent while man on woman is depicted in more variety.

Having the status of anal virgin would be very helpful for determining if the drug is needed. The kinder gentler type wouldn't need to use it on a gay man, for instance, who is relatively loose or if he is going for a vagina. I would say that only Sadism trait characters would generally want to force themselves (anal penetration) on someone who is extremely tight from being a virgin — and, to a lesser degree, unwilling. The exceptions would be the rape of the defeated, strong coercion, and desperation from something like long-term lack of access to someone else (last men on the planet, prison, etc.). Without requiring that a person become disfigured by stretching by default or making it about the stretched-out fetish, it would be good to be able to have a tightness mechanic that's more subtle. It could help to reflect the fact that it can be difficult to enter someone who is very tight anally, a fact that's true even with consent. That makes forcing oneself on someone more difficult because it gives them more opportunity to resist and so on. It should be easier, for instance, for a man of similar strength to a male rapist to resist than it is for a woman, even a strong one — since the vagina is much more easily entered. Anal rape in general could offer a resistance bonus. Attackers could, though, choose to give up on the anal with a female and go into the vagina instead. She could talk the assailant out of doing her anally, too. So, having a diplomacy element would be another added subtlety. Victims could haggle over the roughness level of the rapist. A guy could agree to, for instance, a lesser act than anal penetration in exchange for something extra, like cash — or doing a good job of fellatio or rimming in exchange for not being treated roughly. Traits could be used for this willingness/ability to avoid being injured via compromise/negotiation. Someone with the Sadism trait, Psychopath, etc. would probably be less moved by negotiation attempts but someone with the Kind trait would be much more inclined to pursue softer aggressiveness.

If the rapist is especially gentle and skilled at the sex it could be possible to give non-masochists a favorable attitude toward the rapist in response. Attitudes from any onlookers could also be adjusted by the intensity. Some would be impressed by more violent tactics while others would be repulsed. Hetero males could, depending on their traits, be less disgusted by male-on-male rape if it's not very gentle, because it would be seen as gay sex instead of as an act of dominance. I don't know if there is a disgust/appreciation factor for onlookers or not but that could be a nice addition. Different contexts, traits, orientations, sex/gender... would influence how the onlooker would view it. There is a gossip mod that could be interesting to integrate in that respect. Even if the person wasn't present, reports about the actions could influence how the rapist and the victim are judged.

Also, kissing/making out would be nice to have in a sexuality-themed mod. I don't think that's in this one, is it? Having different intensities of kissing would be cool, from a peck to heavy tongue. Foreplay.

Also, A2M and things related to that would be good to see in the future. I'm so detail-oriented that I would even like to see a bunch of rules about how they're done. For example, one character will only do A2M if the penis has been in someone else's butt rather than their own, while another doesn't care if it was in theirs or someone else's. My details might seen excessive but I also don't really have as much interest in a lot of things, like having non-human species (i.e. races) and bestiality — some of the stuff that's already implemented. Different strokes as they say.

I noticed the "nohomo" in the screenshot. Is there a corresponding "nohetero" option?

I am new to the game and haven't yet tried this mod but hopefully these ideas are useful, or at least interesting. Sorry for the length of this post but once I start typing the words amass.

Spoiler
6 hours ago, Still Alive said:

Ed86 posted on August 11th: "also any last words? or translations for 1.1? "

I would like to see the frequency settings in particular be split into six sets:

hetero m
bi m
homo m

hetero f
bi f
homo f

with the options of "Treat futa as (M or F)" and "Treat trap as (M or F)" for the frequencies.

This would make it possible to have certain sex acts better match the orientation/sex of the group.

At minimum, it would be great to have different frequency options for male and female characters and for hetero and homo. Bis could be treated like hetero for the frequencies for simplicity, although that's suboptimal. Even neater would be a random 50/50 chance for a bi to be born to use either the hetero or homo frequencies.

Really, if the whole mod would take into account sexual orientation that would be ideal (for instance, being able to set it so that only men are raped by animals). I know it involves a lot more options but it would be great to be able to have specific flavor, like rimming not being something most hetero females will do but which is common for homo males.

The default setup could apply the settings to all of the orientations for simplicity, but people who want to can adjust.

The spawn rate of the different sexes and the spawn rate ratio of hetero, bi, and gay (male and female) would also be very nice features to have. The spawn rate of bi and gay characters is extremely low in the vanilla game, which causes a number of problems — like making putting work into having mods take orientation into account much possibly less seemingly meaningful (as more players wouldn't get as much out of it since the frequency of gay and bi characters is so low). Not having enough men who are interested in other men is a problem for the mood loss mechanics and such. I manually changed it but that's a suboptimal solution. There is a mod that's about the sex/gender spawn rate but it would be better to have this as part of this one. The orientation spawn rate is also very important and should be easy to put in.*

*(I don't think Mr. Sylvester's claims about the frequency of bisexuality in males and females are likely accurate. He mentioned research but some researchers, like Kinsey, had findings that contradicted his mostly anecdotal claims. Kinsey found that the majority of males had had an orgasm with another male. Later researchers found that the frequency of that kind of activity during adolescence and young adulthood drastically plummeted over time, due to growing awareness about the commonness of homosexuality and the subsequent worry over it. There is the history of Japan where young male kabuki actors, actors who played female roles, were considered so attractive that there were brawls over them. There is ancient Greece, where plenty of men were involved in same-sex sex both for social advancement reasons and for pleasure, not because they were all gay. On the contrary, being gay in ancient Greece was the exception not the norm by any means, in terms of social roles. Research about bisexuality is contradictory. A large problem is self-identification. Males are much more likely to believe they're not bi, according to one study, and much more adamant about not being bi. In fact, repressed bi males tend to be the most intolerant of gayness according to a study. It's also very confusing since most bisexual people aren't 50/50 bis. It's true that one study found that the majority of young college guys in it who claimed to be bi were actually gay but other studies have not supported the claim that bisexuality in men is very rare, as Mr. Sylvester claimed. RimWorld puts the frequency of asexuality around the frequencies of gayness and bisexuality, which isn't real-world. Asexuals are estimated to be around 1% of the population. That's far less than the frequency of bisexual men, although the vast majority of them are like bisexual women — overwhelmingly interested in the opposite sex.

One of the complaints feminists have made is that many hetero men, and patriarchal society in general, treat/s female sexuality with less seriousness than male sexuality. This is, in part, because males are more valued — as exposed by China where the birthrate is lopsided because of the one child policy and the way family name is passed via male children. There is the expectation that females will put on a show for the man together and then drop each other as the focus when the man is ready. That kind of scene progression is common in adult films. The fact that woman-on-woman scenes don't cause most adult videos to be classified as bisexual definitely supports those claims. The logic is that, because their sexuality isn't treated as being as serious, they're not only expected to be more open to bisexuality but are inherently "more loving" than men and therefore can't help but spread the love in both directions. I've always found it interesting that women talk about their "girlfriends" but men don't casually talk about "boyfriends" unless they're talking about lovers.)

Another recent study found that "beer goggles" work on hetero men to turn them temporarily bi. The "goggles" don't just make less beautiful women look more alluring, which is the common understanding of the concept. They do that but they simultaneously make other males more alluring. The hetero men in the study began to find good-looking males sexually attractive once they had enough alcohol in them. It did take quite a lot, though, so I'm not sure if they would be "fully functional". Having a beer googles effect could be interesting. It's situational bisexuality for the male-to-male attraction factor but also situational heterosexuality — at the same time.

Also, I don't know if it has been suggested or not but it would be neat to have the historical option of having males rape defeated males but no one else (and have it based on faction, if that's possible). Also, the option for them to rape the rest of the population (which also happened, depending on the historical group) would be good. Some groups would only target the defeated males. Some would target any defeated opponent. Some groups would target only women, etc. Males raping the defeated could be an unusual instance where hetero males would be inclined to initiate man-on-man sexual activity.

Also, a way of handling MMF encounters with nuance would be great. For instance, if a woman is having cunninglus performed on her by a male he could be hetero or bi (under normal, non-coercive, circumstances). Gay men wouldn't want to perform that action. While that man is doing that to her he could be having his butt rimmed by a guy. In that case the rimmer could be gay or bi (not hetero except in special circumstances like prostitution or other coercion). There are interesting situations where something like this could occur.

Another MMF situation involves a woman being vaginally penetrated by a man while he is being anally penetrated by a man. In this case, the guy in the middle would be bisexual exclusively, under normal circumstances, and the penetrator would be gay or bi.

I personally really like having nuanced orientation-based factors and factors influenced by sex/gender.

A more long-term enhancement would be different levels of rapist intensity — based on circumstance, mood, sex/gender, orientation, health status (drugs, disease), and traits. For example, a kinder gentler rapist would drug the victim if he/she is going to be anally penetrated and he/she isn't used to that. The person might use comfortable restraints and more comfortable aids like slings, versus harsher methods. The drug would be a muscle relaxant with or without a strong drowsiness/sleep factor. Almost always man on man rape is depicted, in film, as being extremely violent while man on woman is depicted in more variety.

Having the status of anal virgin would be very helpful for determining if the drug is needed. The kinder gentler type wouldn't need to use it on a gay man, for instance, who is relatively loose or if he is going for a vagina. I would say that only Sadism trait characters would generally want to force themselves (anal penetration) on someone who is extremely tight from being a virgin — and, to a lesser degree, unwilling. The exceptions would be the rape of the defeated, strong coercion, and desperation from something like long-term lack of access to someone else (last men on the planet, prison, etc.). Without requiring that a person become disfigured by stretching by default or making it about the stretched-out fetish, it would be good to be able to have a tightness mechanic that's more subtle. It could help to reflect the fact that it can be difficult to enter someone who is very tight anally, a fact that's true even with consent. That makes forcing oneself on someone more difficult because it gives them more opportunity to resist and so on. It should be easier, for instance, for a man of similar strength to a male rapist to resist than it is for a woman, even a strong one — since the vagina is much more easily entered. Anal rape in general could offer a resistance bonus. Attackers could, though, choose to give up on the anal with a female and go into the vagina instead. She could talk the assailant out of doing her anally, too. So, having a diplomacy element would be another added subtlety. Victims could haggle over the roughness level of the rapist. A guy could agree to, for instance, a lesser act than anal penetration in exchange for something extra, like cash — or doing a good job of fellatio or rimming in exchange for not being treated roughly. Traits could be used for this willingness/ability to avoid being injured via compromise/negotiation. Someone with the Sadism trait, Psychopath, etc. would probably be less moved by negotiation attempts but someone with the Kind trait would be much more inclined to pursue softer aggressiveness.

If the rapist is especially gentle and skilled at the sex it could be possible to give non-masochists a favorable attitude toward the rapist in response. Attitudes from any onlookers could also be adjusted by the intensity. Some would be impressed by more violent tactics while others would be repulsed. Hetero males could, depending on their traits, be less disgusted by male-on-male rape if it's not very gentle, because it would be seen as gay sex instead of as an act of dominance. I don't know if there is a disgust/appreciation factor for onlookers or not but that could be a nice addition. Different contexts, traits, orientations, sex/gender... would influence how the onlooker would view it. There is a gossip mod that could be interesting to integrate in that respect. Even if the person wasn't present, reports about the actions could influence how the rapist and the victim are judged.

Also, kissing/making out would be nice to have in a sexuality-themed mod. I don't think that's in this one, is it? Having different intensities of kissing would be cool, from a peck to heavy tongue. Foreplay.

Also, A2M and things related to that would be good to see in the future. I'm so detail-oriented that I would even like to see a bunch of rules about how they're done. For example, one character will only do A2M if the penis has been in someone else's butt rather than their own, while another doesn't care if it was in theirs or someone else's. My details might seen excessive but I also don't really have as much interest in a lot of things, like having non-human species (i.e. races) and bestiality — some of the stuff that's already implemented. Different strokes as they say.

I noticed the "nohomo" in the screenshot. Is there a corresponding "nohetero" option?

I am new to the game and haven't yet tried this mod but hopefully these ideas are useful, or at least interesting. Sorry for the length of this post but once I start typing the words amass.

You want to just redesign the base game while you are at it ?
Alot of the things you stated really should be in an extension mod rather than the main RJW, a few also require you to redesign the base game.

7 hours ago, Synlaine said:

@Ed86 What do you mean by editing the hediff? Like in game or an actual file in the mod? I'd just like to reduce the CD permanently so I'm assuming that would be a file thing right? lol Could you please walk me step-by-step how to do it? : )

in xml file, reduce disappearsAfterTicks to something below 2500

2 hours ago, TeflonJohn said:

I seem to be unable to switch sexuality spread sources  from vanilla to psychology, any ideas?

Do you have the exact version of psychology linked in the first page of the thread? Is your load order set properly? Did you use Prepare Carefully? Do you have the latest version of RJW?

59 minutes ago, Erde said:

Do you have the exact version of psychology linked in the first page of the thread? Is your load order set properly? Did you use Prepare Carefully? Do you have the latest version of RJW?

Yep, RJW is below psychology near the bottom, nope, and freshly downloaded.  It's strange since I've just changed to a new computer and had virtually the same modlist and it worked then.

18 minutes ago, TeflonJohn said:

Yep, RJW is below psychology near the bottom, nope, and freshly downloaded.  It's strange since I've just changed to a new computer and had virtually the same modlist and it worked then.

Try deleting the settings file for RJW and see if it fixes it. Also just in case, make sure that psychology is actually set to use its own sexuality distribution instead of vanilla.

love the mod in unhealthy ways

i have two questions

first is it possible to force pawns that are hooking up (not whoring or cp-raping) to use condoms? I dont mind them getting filthy if they know someone, but allowing total strangers to dump their cum into you over and over is basically asking for pregnancy and STD's. I know you can adjust these settings, but I want the used condoms too for... reasons.

second, ive taken a look at the hooking-up "mechanism" and from what I understand, alot of times it will ignore perfectly fine partners because of "important jobs". some of these important jobs are playing horseshoes and meditating, but id like my colonists to get filthy in the evening recreation (or, well.. procreation) time with visiting trade caravans without direct control. is it possible to adjust these settings?

thanks in advance, please keep up the amazing work!

Okay, so a little curious. I might be drunk, yes. I might be high, yes. But this makes no sense to me that there'd be dropped "Packaged Survival Meals" with the ingredients of "Yorkshire terrier meat, Used Condom" and "Gigantoraptor Meat, Used Condom". Like what? a used condom? This just seems like highly unlikely and highly implausible. Not to say this didn't make me laugh, but I just find it highly unlikely whomever would've sent this shit (regardless) I don't think they'd be using used condoms... Unless for revenge /s

12 minutes ago, Erroticx said:

Okay, so a little curious. I might be drunk, yes. I might be high, yes. But this makes no sense to me that there'd be dropped "Packaged Survival Meals" with the ingredients of "Yorkshire terrier meat, Used Condom" and "Gigantoraptor Meat, Used Condom". Like what? a used condom? This just seems like highly unlikely and highly implausible. Not to say this didn't make me laugh, but I just find it highly unlikely whomever would've sent this shit (regardless) I don't think they'd be using used condoms... Unless for revenge /s

Some people are into it. I know I've used them before on an Acetic whore before where most of the time the only thing she ate was basically cum since they count as raw food.

1 hour ago, Ffakka101 said:

love the mod in unhealthy ways

i have two questions

first is it possible to force pawns that are hooking up (not whoring or cp-raping) to use condoms? I dont mind them getting filthy if they know someone, but allowing total strangers to dump their cum into you over and over is basically asking for pregnancy and STD's. I know you can adjust these settings, but I want the used condoms too for... reasons.

second, ive taken a look at the hooking-up "mechanism" and from what I understand, alot of times it will ignore perfectly fine partners because of "important jobs". some of these important jobs are playing horseshoes and meditating, but id like my colonists to get filthy in the evening recreation (or, well.. procreation) time with visiting trade caravans without direct control. is it possible to adjust these settings?

thanks in advance, please keep up the amazing work!

not really, you need to put condoms to inventory for pawns to use them during con sex

10 hours ago, TeflonJohn said:

I seem to be unable to switch sexuality spread sources  from vanilla to psychology, any ideas?

I'm having the exact same issue using Psychology. Double-checked the load orders, versions, etc. and tried deleting the settings file as well. All of my colonists and pawns that I've encountered so far are all "hetero" unless they have the vanilla traits and rerolling only changes their quirks.

7 hours ago, Erde said:

Try deleting the settings file for RJW and see if it fixes it. Also just in case, make sure that psychology is actually set to use its own sexuality distribution instead of vanilla.

Tried the first options, however psychology doesn't have any option for sexuality distribution? Tried a couple of mod orders but nothing seemed to change.

3 minutes ago, TeflonJohn said:

Tried the first options, however psychology doesn't have any option for sexuality distribution? Tried a couple of mod orders but nothing seemed to change.

Then you aren't using the version of Psychology linked in the first page of the thread or you do not know what you are doing or what you have installed and how it is supposed to function.