18 minutes ago, FAERare said:

i just dowloaded this mod today and i have a problem with it and before anyone asks i have everything it needs downloaded and in the right order and its not in hardcore mode is its not that but i can tell any of my people to pick up and weapons or cloths or to do really anything that requires you to use the right mouse button and i know its not my mouse either

Use the latest stable Rimworld version 1.1.2654

3 hours ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

Hey, I just noticed that this mod adds archotech implants as well. Is it normal that I can't craft these? Am I supposed to find these as rare loot or something?

You could have bothered to at least read the last page of this thread.

4 hours ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

Hey, I just noticed that this mod adds archotech implants as well. Is it normal that I can't craft these? Am I supposed to find these as rare loot or something?

no Archotech parts are meant to be craftable, you apparently have a mod that allows you to craft vanilla archotech implants

Hey, I have a issue ?

My problem concerns the compatibility between this mod and "L-Slimes" mod : Slimes (Male & Female) acquire both genitals (Slime vagina & Slime Tentacles) but never manage to breeding (fertilized eggs) and enter a reproduction loop. I tried to give them only one genital with the "Character Editor" mod but the bug persists.

I'll just say that apart from that, I don't have any other problem with this mod. Everything works fine (Even with my 250 other mods ?). But this bug is quite annoying.

Ps: It's an automatic translation.

45 minutes ago, thomus said:

Hey, I have a issue ?

My problem concerns the compatibility between this mod and "L-Slimes" mod : Slimes (Male & Female) acquire both genitals (Slime vagina & Slime Tentacles) but never manage to breeding (fertilized eggs) and enter a reproduction loop. I tried to give them only one genital with the "Character Editor" mod but the bug persists.

I'll just say that apart from that, I don't have any other problem with this mod. Everything works fine (Even with my 250 other mods ?). But this bug is quite annoying.

Ps: It's an automatic translation.

only female slimes can be inseminated by non slimes

So I am here with my two cents about this mod. I love everything about it :) The only thing I would like to see is a bit more fetish wear. Perhaps a way to get latex so you can make things like latex body suits and gimp masks. A good addition would also be a glory hole or in wall bondage type thing that you can force prisoners to use. I would love to just make these things myself by my modding experience begins and ends with modifying others mods ever so slightly after hours of research to find out what to do. I figured it would be better to just post my ideas here where someone more talented in programming could take advantage of them.

8 hours ago, Skömer said:

no Archotech parts are meant to be craftable, you apparently have a mod that allows you to craft vanilla archotech implants

Ah, ok. I do use MSW-revival and I had a look in the recipes list of this mod but there was no mention of any archotech parts. Only the bionics were in there and the prostetic ones.

I'm so confused on what issues people have with EDB Prepare carefully. I've been using it along side RJW for ages without an issue, are people like making entire new pawns using it or something? Just modifying an existing randomly generated pawn to have less bad traits and stats and not touching their body parts (giggity) has never caused a problem. I use it along side character editor without issue

getting at the start

Spoiler

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)

Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.ThingDef named DinoAnus found to give to Verse.ThingDefCountClass (1x null)

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)

Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.ThingDef named DinoAnus found to give to Verse.DefHyperlink Verse.DefHyperlink

Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.ThingDef named DinoAnus found to give to rjw.HediffDef_PartBase DionAnus

Some descriptionHyperlinks in DionAnus had null def.

when playing

Spoiler

using polyamory_beds_vanilla_edition and multi_bed_royalty_patch

Exception in JobDriver tick for pawn Alice driver=JobDriver_LayDown (toilIndex=2) driver.job=(LayDown (Job_8358565) A=Thing_TripleBed264036)
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker.DMD<DMD<StartJob_Patch1>?1432164608::StartJob_Patch1>(Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker,Verse.AI.Job,Verse.AI.JobCondition,Verse.AI.ThinkNode,bool,bool,Verse.ThinkTreeDef,System.Nullable`1<Verse.AI.JobTag>,bool,bool)
  at Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker.CheckForJobOverride () [0x00056] in <38bafb9a5a234cc6b4bf6e781ae2a196>:0 
  at RimWorld.Toils_LayDown+<>c__DisplayClass2_0.<LayDown>b__1 () [0x00256] in <38bafb9a5a234cc6b4bf6e781ae2a196>:0 
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick () [0x001a2] in <38bafb9a5a234cc6b4bf6e781ae2a196>:0 

getting spammed by

Could not reserve Thing_Muffalo517772 (layer: null) for Muffalo296710 for job RJWMate (Job_8372617) A=Thing_Muffalo517772 (now doing job RJWMate (Job_8372617) A=Thing_Muffalo517772(curToil=-1)) for maxPawns 1 and stackCount 0. Existing reserver: Muffalo648654 doing job RJWMate (Job_8372577) A=Thing_Muffalo517772 (toilIndex=0)

same errors with all my animals (dogs,chickens etc.) they still fuck,but boy i'm tired of error spams.

since bondage was removed from rjw, you may want to unequip any bondage you have before updating

changed rmb faction detection to not error on rw1.2
support for yet another simple slavery 1.1
added sounds volume settings
fixed default mod settings for when ppl upgrade
added rmb to change masturbation "pose"
fixed error when trying to rmb sex with drafted pawn
wip tags for interactions?
removed bondage
merged Masturbate_Bed and Masturbate_Quick into Masturbate job driver
merged quickie receiver into loved job driver
rename jobdef RJWMate -> RJW_Mate
set miscarry, abort, kill, to discard babies before removing pregnancy hediff
doubled cocoon healing, added 50 heat/cold insulation
fixed immortal? pawns/eggers loosing genitals after being resurrected 
fix for possible royalty pregnancy bug with titles spam
fix for pregnancy losing father, when father discarded
fixed xml eggsize setting not working 
added eggsize slider to pregnancy settings 
disabled fertilization of broken eggs 
disabled prostrating for pawns with ovis when they are about to lay eggs
fixed? droid? aftersex cleanup so it shouldnt error because lack of need?

RJW-4.4.0.7z

Has anybody seen bestiality work without the breeder buttons toggled on? Is it even possible?

Cause at this point the only way to see a female pawn engage in sexual activity with an animal is if I use dev mode to add the zoophile trait and then enable the breeder button.

9 minutes ago, DdodD said:

Has anybody seen bestiality work without the breeder buttons toggled on? Is it even possible?

Cause at this point the only way to see a female pawn engage in sexual activity with an animal is if I use dev mode to add the zoophile trait and then enable the breeder button.

yes. yes

Just now, Ed86 said:

yes. yes

Would you know what I'm doing wrong? I have bestiality toggled on, vulnerability set to the lowest possible setting, and yet the only way to see get anything to happen is through the breeder buttons.

11 minutes ago, DdodD said:

Would you know what I'm doing wrong? I have bestiality toggled on, vulnerability set to the lowest possible setting, and yet the only way to see get anything to happen is through the breeder buttons.

remove non animal dicks from colony

5 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

remove non animal dicks from colony

That was a non-factor to begin with since I started a naked brutality run with a single zoophile female colonist and tamed a few animals. No other dicks were present.

7 hours ago, Ed86 said:

removed bondage

Whoa, why? I was hoping for more bondage options, not less =(

7 hours ago, DdodD said:

Yes, it happens a LOT without my colonists even being zoophiles. I'll catch them doing it every so often, but often just notice based on the mood debuff for doing it with an animal instead of a human, but it was their choice to do it . . .

I don't think I've ever seen a male human do it to an animal now that I think about it, it's always the horny female pawns seducing my dang huskies that are busy hauling stuff

21 hours ago, NoppaiKohai said:

I'm so confused on what issues people have with EDB Prepare carefully. I've been using it along side RJW for ages without an issue, are people like making entire new pawns using it or something? Just modifying an existing randomly generated pawn to have less bad traits and stats and not touching their body parts (giggity) has never caused a problem. I use it along side character editor without issue

It used to remove genitals with no way to re-add them, but with later versions I think either RJW changed the way body parts are implemented, or PC started to recognize the way RJW body parts worked so you can add or remove them without as much faffing about.