I know that RJW doesn't technically support RimWorld 1.2, but I did some testing (with RimWorld 1.2.2712 rev755 and latest RJW) and ran into this error every time sex is about to happen:

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Paul driver=JobDriver_RandomRape (toilIndex=2) driver.job=(RandomRape (Job_4445254) A=Thing_Human666924)
System.TypeLoadException: Failure has occurred while loading a type.
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.Start_Patch1(rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator)
  at rjw.JobDriver_Rape.<MakeNewToils>b__1_6 () [0x00000] in <de51101408c144988e33122b21b06a2e>:0 
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x001df] in <99e0affde3464cfaa48139be2cce58ea>:0 

Similar exceptions are thrown for JobDriver_SexCasualForAnimation, JobDriver_Masturbate and other JobDrivers. As a result, no sex occurs.

11 hours ago, ActiveTurtle said:

So when mods reset penis sizes change, is there any developer console way or any other way to change penis sizes? Average aint cuttin it bucko

Enable dev mode in options, in one of the menus that will appear on the top of screen there is a button to ad_hediff.

In hediff you find the size you want, then click what body part to change. Finally click on the pawn to select who to change.

6 hours ago, Nashley said:

Enable dev mode in options, in one of the menus that will appear on the top of screen there is a button to ad_hediff.

In hediff you find the size you want, then click what body part to change. Finally click on the pawn to select who to change.

Thanks! I actually figured it out after like 20 minutes of messing with the developer mode. I usually don't mess with it too often so I learned a lot from doing that

Is there any way for a non-programmer to add more to the rape RMB menu? I've edited def files in the past and I'm wondering if it's something I can do without changing source code. My main issue is the lack or interactions for female rape of males. Only being able to force a handjob is very meh.

7 hours ago, 2Foldri said:

Is there any way for a non-programmer to add more to the rape RMB menu? I've edited def files in the past and I'm wondering if it's something I can do without changing source code. My main issue is the lack or interactions for female rape of males. Only being able to force a handjob is very meh.

no, whole interaction system is hardcoded and needs rewrite

On 8/3/2020 at 5:33 AM, spore123 said:

Latest version of RJW seems to disable right click priority tasks for pawns.

I've not changed anything other than update RJW. Anyone know a fix?

Did you check the mod settings in the options menu?  You have to enable direct control, and I noticed that the latest update did reset some options in my game.

no idea if it´s from my mods or rjw so i´m sending it here

Exception in JobDriver tick for pawn VFEI_Insectoid_Queen2119135 driver=JobDriver_RapeEnemyByInsect (toilIndex=2) driver.job=(RapeEnemyByInsect (Job_3261125) A=Thing_Human2125516)
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at rjw.JobDriver_Sex+<>c.<ChangePsyfocus>b__33_1 (Verse.ThingComp x) [0x00000] in <de51101408c144988e33122b21b06a2e>:0 
  at System.Linq.Enumerable+WhereListIterator`1[TSource].MoveNext () [0x00037] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0 
  at rjw.JobDriver_Sex.ChangePsyfocus (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Thing target) [0x00202] in <de51101408c144988e33122b21b06a2e>:0 
  at rjw.JobDriver_Sex.SexTick (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Thing target, System.Boolean pawnnude, System.Boolean partnernude) [0x00015] in <de51101408c144988e33122b21b06a2e>:0 
  at rjw.JobDriver_Rape.<MakeNewToils>b__1_7 () [0x00066] in <de51101408c144988e33122b21b06a2e>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver.Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick_Patch1(Verse.AI.JobDriver)
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.AI.JobUtility:Verse.AI.JobUtility.TryStartErrorRecoverJob_Patch1(Pawn, String, Exception, JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick_Patch1(JobDriver)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch2(Pawn)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch2(TickManager)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:Verse.Game.UpdatePlay_Patch2(Game)
Verse.Root_Play:Verse.Root_Play.Update_Patch1(Root_Play)

3 hours ago, eagle_279 said:

no idea if it´s from my mods or rjw so i´m sending it here

Exception in JobDriver tick for pawn VFEI_Insectoid_Queen2119135 driver=JobDriver_RapeEnemyByInsect (toilIndex=2) driver.job=(RapeEnemyByInsect (Job_3261125) A=Thing_Human2125516)
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at rjw.JobDriver_Sex+<>c.<ChangePsyfocus>b__33_1 (Verse.ThingComp x) [0x00000] in <de51101408c144988e33122b21b06a2e>:0 
  at System.Linq.Enumerable+WhereListIterator`1[TSource].MoveNext () [0x00037] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0 
  at rjw.JobDriver_Sex.ChangePsyfocus (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Thing target) [0x00202] in <de51101408c144988e33122b21b06a2e>:0 
  at rjw.JobDriver_Sex.SexTick (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Thing target, System.Boolean pawnnude, System.Boolean partnernude) [0x00015] in <de51101408c144988e33122b21b06a2e>:0 
  at rjw.JobDriver_Rape.<MakeNewToils>b__1_7 () [0x00066] in <de51101408c144988e33122b21b06a2e>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver.Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick_Patch1(Verse.AI.JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobUtility:Verse.AI.JobUtility.TryStartErrorRecoverJob_Patch1(Pawn, String, Exception, JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick_Patch1(JobDriver)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch2(Pawn)
Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch2(TickManager)
Verse.Game:Verse.Game.UpdatePlay_Patch2(Game)
Verse.Root_Play:Verse.Root_Play.Update_Patch1(Root_Play)

WELL its kind of funny b__33_1 tells that it tries to find NightmareIncarnation.CompProperties_SuccubusRace

What's wrong with my game? Nothing can engage in sex. They stand on top of each other, one of them is stunned, and the other one just walks away (even if i don't force prioritize it). I forced one of my pawns to rape another and this error showed up:

Spoiler

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Whitehead driver=JobDriver_RandomRape (toilIndex=2) driver.job=(RandomRape (Job_1806) A=Thing_Human482)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.DMD<DMD<Start_Patch1>?-2054246656::Start_Patch1>(rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator)
  at rjw.JobDriver_Rape.<MakeNewToils>b__1_6 () [0x00000] in <de51101408c144988e33122b21b06a2e>:0 
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x001df] in <99e0affde3464cfaa48139be2cce58ea>:0 
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob(Pawn, String, Exception, JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:Notify_PatherArrived()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:PatherArrived()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:TryEnterNextPathCell()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:PatherTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

8 hours ago, hopiy said:

What's wrong with my game? Nothing can engage in sex. They stand on top of each other, one of them is stunned, and the other one just walks away (even if i don't force prioritize it). I forced one of my pawns to rape another and this error showed up:

Hide contents

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Whitehead driver=JobDriver_RandomRape (toilIndex=2) driver.job=(RandomRape (Job_1806) A=Thing_Human482)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.DMD<DMD<Start_Patch1>?-2054246656::Start_Patch1>(rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator)
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob(Pawn, String, Exception, JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:Notify_PatherArrived()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:PatherArrived()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:TryEnterNextPathCell()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:PatherTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

I'm having this exact same issue, but it applies to all sex types. Was working fine last night, now appears to no longer be working. Even started up a brand new game in an attempt to fix it, didn't work.

Edit: Rolled back to 4.3.3, the issue is no longer occurring. Seems something went wonky in the newest release.

1 hour ago, oxBrandxo said:

I'm having this exact same issue, but it applies to all sex types. Was working fine last night, now appears to no longer be working. Even started up a brand new game in an attempt to fix it, didn't work.

Edit: Rolled back to 4.3.3, the issue is no longer occurring. Seems something went wonky in the newest release.

chances are you forgot to update RJW submods to match latest RJW version.

20 minutes ago, NeverLucky4Life said:

chances are you forgot to update RJW submods to match latest RJW version.

Possible. I forgot to doublecheck that Animations was up to date, though that wouldn't really explain why it was working fine last night and now is having issues. I'll try re-updating both and see if that helps.

added https://subscribestar.adult/Ed86 so you can send me all your money there
added forced can_rape check for rmb, which ignores pawn sexneed, so now all you degenerate rapist can rape pawns non stop
added race sexdrive modifier to race support(*looks at hentai space cats*)
added option to strip rape victims 
changed Vigorous Quirk to reduce sex rest drop by half instead of by 1 
changed Vigorous Quirk description
changed SexulaizeGenderlessPawn to SexualizeGenderlessPawn
fixed? teleport fucking
fixed mod menu rectangles heights, sidescroll
fix has_genitals checking wrong bodypartrecord
4.4.0 translations: chinese, korean

RJW-4.4.1.7z

Hey guys, does anyone know if ovipositors were touched in the last update? Admittedly, I haven't tried playing with them before, but got male and female ovipositors as a tax reward from Empire mod so installed them on a couple of colonists out of curiosity. 

So now I have a colonist with fertilised eggs who is  carrying them for about a year now - purposely sped up the game to see if there are any developments and they still won't hatch. Are there any special conditions for hatching perhaps? How long did it normally take for those eggs to hatch before? Or it works only with insects?(it says "Human egg: fertilized" for me)

Wondering if anyone knows what is going on with my game post update. Loaded in after the update, didn't' change load order, and my whoring stuff disappeared. Posh beds disappeared and toggle whoring is not showing in colonist options (slaves or regular), whoring info is showing in Bio.

On 11/1/2018 at 7:07 PM, Skömer said:

RimJobWorld

I host this mod here and maintain the page for easy access to the most recent RJW updates & infos.

Support our main Developer at Ed86s Patreon   or Subscribestar!

Only use RJW with the latest stable Rimworld version (1.1.2654)

Skömer thank you for adding my girl sauce and night soil idea to the immersion list.

Please throw out a notify to all Devs and Sub that have Favorited the mods about the incoming Rimworld "1.2" update. I don't think Tynan knows about the infestation in his own fan base. I mean considering there is a modder out there... AND on twitch that calls Ludeon a "patriarchy" (inspite/despite it being ONE person company..) AND a white knight that is doing updates for a branch of that mentally ill type... sigh everyone needs a heads up. 

I was puzzled about mods listing as 1.2 compatible and even a listing on a ahem torrent site about a new version that doesn't exist on the steam store. I found a listing of unstable branches and changes here. https://game-updates.info/rimworld?58 

Please feel free to delete this post and integrate any language, changes or effects that may help or harm our efforts here. And kindly remind folks to please remember to publish their fixes to the download side/page and not just leave them on the forum.

BTW, I was meditating at an Anima tree and one of those really small insect types I maybe missed? didn't finish off? appeared dropped an insect jelly and prostrated itself to have it's eggs fertilized. Needless to say I loaded up my backpack and muffalos got on the ship and nuked the planet.. Only way to make sure.

P.S. The Archotech Brain Melder on my Augmented Animals causes them to "FeltOrgasm" IF they have caravanned and come back home while eating grass or kibble in the yard. I mean when your Archotech Snow Leopard/Panther/Cougar/TimberWolf/ArticWolf/Horse/Donkey/Muffalo can OUTRUN a SRTS ship with KIBBLE or Foraged plants as a FUEL SOURCE. We must be doing something right. Only caveat. Install the Second Heart in the torso you don't want the mechanite diseases.

p.p.s Any noobie female recruits, slaves and prisoners (NOT marked for Comfort nor with zoophile_with less then 12 in animal taming/training trys to be nice to a male warg? Wargs go immediate grape kool-aid mode. Only way to stop Tamed Wargs is to use the "Kill for me" mod and make sure tamed/trained wargs are assigned to a group (a.k.a. Drafted movement) to get them to stop. The noob pawns otherwise have to use the brainwasher on themselves. Also male pawns as well. 

p.p.p.s. I know... I know using using Character Editor is bad... but why does the dumb Red Hostile Tribe keep bringing 9-13 year old females on RAIDS against my base. Using ANY method to age them to be fertile causes them to keep first face and them form a normal adult face under it. Super creepy. Do not want.

post.post.post.post.script. worst mod ever PAWNMORPHER a bunch of weapons and tech and serums that transform humans into animals and revert them.. Your map will ALWAYS start with a few tarded humans that have either taken themselves to far or on a whim or failed bet or just rando choices become something else. AND it CREATES NEW ones DAILY if you cured the existing ones. IF YOU FIND A FEMALE DOE DEER with a Name that says FORMER HUMAN. it will revert back into CASTRATED MALE HUMAN IDIOT with ZERO SKILLS (who happens to stream on twitch)... Do yourselves a favor and feed it to the wolves as soon as you spot it. I guess fun part once "deep" enough is that you have to use TWO full Reverters the first one just turns them into an extra from The Island of Doctor Moreau. No seriously the portrait is an OMG WTF... ALAS.. Taming an animal that was a former gives it a debuff that you "tamed" it. and sets the AUTO RECRUIT FLAG ON IT. No it has no add-ons to turn any pets, tamed animals or monster girls into humans.. But you can raid an enemy faction steal the best pawn and hit everyone else with a mutagen dart and make them all monkeys or rats.. so there is that. However the enemy faction base doesn't get destroyed after everyone turns into monkeys. I...I.. I honestly don't know.

Last thought for today/this week etc. Scenario editor needs a mod for traits for males, traits for females, and age ranges. I don't know if QoL can pull that off but one thing I can say for certain. re-roll sexuality until you get Fertile first and foremost. then add on the Exhibishonist, Messy, Impregnation Fetish, Pregnancy fetish and Vigorous. Otherwise the save file has a "None" at the beginning. And yes, dev console to un Cavernous anus is a must.  

I mean HEY..a Wild Animal with full Archotech augmentation with an Obliterator Jaw and Obliterator Tail? Terrifying! But an Obliterator inside a cavernous vagina or anus?!?!?!... I can't even comprehend the Elderich horror of Baby chute and Bionic tentacles.  I mean I love the creatures from Edge of Tomorrow.  I love riding them across the map and into battle Hell yes!But no.. You can never can tell it if it will give a massage or "sharpen your pencil" VIOLENTLY. ;) 

Obliterator.gif

Archotech everything on your mount.. Formula is easy... Archotech everything, musclewire everything (skip eyes, ears, kidney, genitals anus), musclechip movement chip everything, psionwire everything, then coat everything single piece with a layer of archotech membrane. Save in slot with that one thing you aren't supposed to be using.

Then add all the Neural Augments for Consciousness to 10x-100x the movement speed. (Granted and 1000x percent agree this is for a World Domination goal where you give Randy nightmares about your hero. But DAMN it's too damn fun to dual wield 2, 1 damage Anesthetic Guns )

In the event you get hit by an EMP you'll get knocked off the mount but you are still swinging/shooting and alive. Do not get too close to enemy pawns. I had a muffalo headbutt x12 times for over 8000 damage vaporizing the enemy pawn.

Here is my BEST Character Card.. shit wrong forum. Pet Edit Formula... Explosions, Death, Decapitations and other messed up stuff happens... Works on all Cats.... Does not match up on Canines, Equines or Bovine.

I KNOW for a fact the Exosuit stuff is a HEAVY debuff. However She can still OUTRUN BULLETS...

But the most important question is if you had a choice between Amber Heard or Belle DePheline would you pass and smash? or smash and pass? 

Just wanna make a quick statement. Do not archotech an animal you dislike or don't care about.. They are almost impossible to kill even with DEV commands.

fastest way to ethically end something add heddiff, "Stoned on smokeleaf" one in butt, one in stomach, one in brain.

More importantly, ROYALTY will NEVER get upset with any of mods installed because technically it's is not a colonist. Another point of consideration is that it can not solo and is still HEAVILY effected by stone chunk movement penalties. God I hate stone chunks...

For colonists skip the augments and go for clothing with Infusions 2. 10 Legendary infusions per gear piece with good traits is amazing.

Smash or Pass.png

Gotta Go FAST.png