30 minutes ago, migukin51 said:

Hi, so 2 quick questions:

1. What exactly is the purpose of hero mode?  I guess I just don't understand.  Is it just that you control only one pawn for the purpose of sex stuff?  At first when I read that I got excited because the ability to control an individual pawn is my most requested feature in the game (or mod) by far - but that's controlling them for everything (and ignoring global work priorities) - not just sex.  Have been wanting to play 2 player with my wife where we control a pawn and can't interfere with the other's pawn.

2. Babies.  My pawn had a baby, born 0 years old, no skills, no passions.  That's all fine if intended, just curious... will that develop as it ages?  Or will this pawn be essentially useless without some other mod such as Children/Schools/Learning.  I definitely don't intend to grind a passionless skill from 0.

Thank you in advance!

Hero mode allows you to set a hero designated pawn to consent to things like breeding with animals regardless if the pawn has the required traits, snuggles with a struggle regardless if your pawn wants to do it or not, etc. For per player control, you might want to check the multiplayer mod (I'm pretty sure RJW supports the multiplayer mod at least in theory considering the relevant .dll is included). You can also both have a hero character that way. Check the first page for more information about that. Not sure if multiplayer mod prevents you from being able to controlling each other's pawns, tho. Never used it. But hey, you are adults and you can probably follow house rules.

As for babies, RJW in itself offers only the pregnancy part of babies really. You can find more information concerning this by checking the settings labeled Pregnancy or something like that. For actual meaningful childhood (or earlier) gameplay you'll need a third-party solution. The first page gives some suggestions. You can also just set your babies to be "born" as something like 14 yar olds and they can then take part in running the colony without issues. Once again, check the settings for possibilities.

You can also use the included CuM menu (or what it was called) for non-cheaty way to add passions and traits. At least I think this is an RJW feature and not added by some other mod, but who knows. When you get old your memory is the first thing to go then followed by the memory.

2 hours ago, Erde said:

When you get old your memory is the first thing to go then followed by the memory.

lol, thanks!  Yeah I guess I understand what hero mode does, I just don't really see the appeal if it's just manual sex stuff so I thought maybe there's more to it.  What I meant for multiplayer though is - as it stands currently your pawns will do work based on their work priorities.  You can make them do some things manually, but otherwise they will start doing something automatically when they're idle.  This means if I, for example, designate an animal to be hunted, and we're both assigned to hunting, I could accidentally 'control' her character.  Completely independent pawn control is top of my wish list.  I guess this does that for... sex.

re: babies - gotcha.  I'll find another supplemental mod.

On 8/19/2020 at 4:17 PM, migukin51 said:

lol, thanks!  Yeah I guess I understand what hero mode does, I just don't really see the appeal if it's just manual sex stuff so I thought maybe there's more to it.  What I meant for multiplayer though is - as it stands currently your pawns will do work based on their work priorities.  You can make them do some things manually, but otherwise they will start doing something automatically when they're idle.  This means if I, for example, designate an animal to be hunted, and we're both assigned to hunting, I could accidentally 'control' her character.  Completely independent pawn control is top of my wish list.  I guess this does that for... sex.

I've yet to try it out, but I imagine if you are playing multiplayer with someone, the best course of action would be to divide the map into zones and allow only your chosen characters into your zone. For pet projects and practical purposes at least.

4 hours ago, Erde said:

Hero mode allows you to set a hero designated pawn to consent to things like breeding with animals regardless if the pawn has the required traits, snuggles with a struggle regardless if your pawn wants to do it or not, etc. For per player control, you might want to check the multiplayer mod (I'm pretty sure RJW supports the multiplayer mod at least in theory considering the relevant .dll is included). You can also both have a hero character that way. Check the first page for more information about that. Not sure if multiplayer mod prevents you from being able to controlling each other's pawns, tho. Never used it. But hey, you are adults and you can probably follow house rules.

As for babies, RJW in itself offers only the pregnancy part of babies really. You can find more information concerning this by checking the settings labeled Pregnancy or something like that. For actual meaningful childhood (or earlier) gameplay you'll need a third-party solution. The first page gives some suggestions. You can also just set your babies to be "born" as something like 14 yar olds and they can then take part in running the colony without issues. Once again, check the settings for possibilities.

You can also use the included CuM menu (or what it was called) for non-cheaty way to add passions and traits. At least I think this is an RJW feature and not added by some other mod, but who knows. When you get old your memory is the first thing to go then followed by the memory.

CuM is RIMSSqol

Born at 14 and with skills us Children School and Learning. That mod has no real children mechanics.

Children and Pregnancy allows for more rapid aging until a certain age.

36 minutes ago, pastrygirl86 said:

wow. super unhelpful thank you

You get what you pay for. And since you obviously have gone trough all the settings and such before asking help (because only a selfish assclown would ask other people to use their time to help them before using their own time first trying to help themselves), what other advice would there be to give besides to get rid of the mods that are causing the issues?

You can also contribute code to RJW to fix any possible issue from RJW's side as the mod is open source. 

On 8/15/2020 at 11:59 PM, NeverLucky4Life said:
  Reveal hidden contents

You want to just redesign the base game while you are at it ?
Alot of the things you stated really should be in an extension mod rather than the main RJW, a few also require you to redesign the base game.

Extensions are fine. It doesn't really matter how the ideas are implemented, does it?

And, you said "a lot" but that's not the same as "all". So, which of my ideas do you think can be readily integrated into the main mod?

Redesigning the base game is a pretty glib dismissal of what I tried to make a substantive detailed post. I thought at least something in it might be of interest.

I already posted but then remembered to reply to this, so I am not sure how to paste in the quote with the quotation formatting, so here it is without the username reference. It's SingleForLife's post:

in the Psychology settings you can change the kinsey scale formula

-default for mostly heterosexual (who would have thought)

-uniform for same chance for every orientation (I guess)

-center for mostly bisexual (my personal recommendation)

-inverse for mostly homosexual (I guess)

Odd how they call that a Kinsey scale formula since Kinsey said his data showed that most males are a little bisexual (the opposite of what Sylvester claimed, interestingly enough — where he claimed that most females are somewhat bi but few males are). Later research said that the high frequency of sex acts between males prior to them marrying and getting serious with females plummeted as anxiety over being labeled gay grew with increasing visibility of gay people due to the gay rights struggle and the HIV crisis (botched in particular by Reagan and company).

If you're going according to Kinsey, you make a continuum from 100% hetero to 100% homo — and the distribution would make partial bisexuality in males more common than 100% heterosexuality, although the partial bisexuality is considerably weaker than 50/50. This apparently crucial difference is overlooked frequently, especially since research has found that many men will fight tooth and nail to deny any bisexual attraction. You would also have two levels of partial bisexuality, with the weakest level being the most prevalent.

So:

0 – "asexual"

1 – 100% hetero

2 – slightly bi, strongly hetero

3 – somewhat bi, more hetero

4 – bi, no preference

5 – somewhat bi, more homo

6 – slightly bi, strongly homo

7 – 100% homo

That is what a Kinsey scale looks like, with asexuality added.

Kinsey is also imprecise as a reference for orientation distribution because he focused on sexual behavior rather than orientation (innate attraction). Behavior is malleable by things like beer goggles, social pressure, and other situational contexts (such as lack of access to the opposite sex for extended periods). (A virgin has just as much of an orientation as a prostitute; the behavior is irrelevant.) The beer googles study found that men considering themselves hetero found men attractive if they had been drinking heavily. To do orientation properly you need to look at physical arousal testing, which avoids self-reporting lying (a common thing for male bisexuality, where males absolutely say they're not aroused by male bodies but the instruments show otherwise). Kinsey wasn't looking at that. He was interested in behavior, which is fine. It's just not the same thing as orientation, although it's strongly related.

A game could have two Kinsey scales. The first scale would be about behavior and the second would be about orientation, which wouldn't be a Kinsey scale precisely (since Kinsey didn't look at orientation directly) but carries forward the same continuum model. Why have two scales? Well, the first one would determine the frequency of behaviors, taking social circumstances (i.e. bigotry/bias) into account while the second would determine how characters would behave without social pressure (so, possibly how they would behave in a less social context, like in the wilderness). Social pressure continues to affect people regardless of their circumstances but the second scale would take individuality into greater account. It could be thought of as Behavior Scale = Society and Orientation Scale = Individual. How much weight is given to each scale in a particular context would be up to the developers. This dual scale system would make it easier to simulate the level of hostility toward homosexuality that exists in different cultures, for example — without erasing the existence of gay people. If one is simulating ancient Athens then, at least for the aristocracy, the Behavior scale would push men toward same-sex sex (involving older teenagers/young adults and mature/bearded adults rather than two bearded adults specifically if one wants to be more precise). (Similarly, the teenager/adult man dichotomy would be present in part of the history of feudal Japan, particularly in the context of kabuki actors who play female roles. Riots were so frequent over their favor that authorities had to crack down.) In contemporary Iran, the Behavior scale would push people away from same-sex sex. The birthrate for orientation (the Orientation Scale) wouldn't change but how free people are to act according to their natural desires depends on how much pressure society places against.

Interestingly, the Japan example shows that the influence of unnatural gender pressure (only young males allowed to play female roles) can override orientation bias to a significant degree (an example of the Behavior scale taking precedence). It's not the case that all of the guys who were into kabuki were gay and strongly bi. Apparently, as long as the male is feminine enough he can be highly-desirable to more hetero-oriented men. That seems obvious in the 4Chan "trap" era but it's not exactly obvious since we're talking about an overall social homosexuality freedom rate pressure. In the Japan example, it extends more specifically to at least partial gender bending. Riots weren't breaking out over masculine muscle men wanting each other. This unusual situation (for more egalitarian cultures, in terms of sexism) is similar to the dating situation I mention later in the post as is about access to females being restricted (as well as about the power of fame/hype). Various cultures mirror this concept — that homosexuality is more desirable by a larger portion of the male population when one of the males is youthful and pretty in a more feminine sense. It complicates the partial bisexuality issue. Square Enix touched on this theme in Final Fantasy V but, at least by the English translation, decided to argue that the only way someone can truly be beautiful is if they're female. The same idea was pushed in a version of Tekken. A lot of gay and bi men and hetero and bi women disagree. It is a form of male heterosexist perspective that is pretty common these days. Even some women buy into it. My mother, for instance, who is a hetero university grad in art said "The female body is a work of art", implying that the female body is automatically beautiful while the male body is something less. That attitude is ingrained in people these days, particularly since it became the practice for rich men to have "Playboy" paintings to decorate the walls of their homes, like paintings of Lot and his daughters and a million other themes. That was prior to photography, which made it easier to keep such things more private.

Setting up a birthrate frequency for orientation doesn't have anything to do with Kinsey or his scale unless it specifically adds in the functionality of partial bisexuality and makes pure heterosexuality rather rare. Interestingly enough, his findings have been mirrored by research into the primitive Sambian people of Papua New Guinea. They have a cultural practice of semen ingestion by adolescents, due to the belief that it takes "man's milk" to grow into a strong man. Researchers found about 5% of boys refused to do it and around 8% continued to have same-sex interactions once they became adults, outside of the ingestion ritual context. This closely mirrors Kinsey's findings for the frequency of pure heterosexuality in males in America. The bottom line appears to be that most people are a little bit bi but strongly prefer the opposite sex.

My guess is that the orientation distribution of the sexes is probably close to being the same (most females are just a little bi and most males are just a little bi). The main differences are that females face less pressure against any tinge of the dreaded gay social identity (consider how often hetero men refer to their friends as boyfriends, as just one example of so many) and males peak sexually when young, not in their 30s — while also having the male design by nature to "mate widely" rather than "wisely". Psychologist Steven Pinker said it's not surprising that males tend to be more open to casual sex because of evolutionary design. Males don't have the burden of pregnancy, directly, for example.

What also complicates this partial bisexuality paradigm is the possibility of separating physical desire and romantic desire. My best friend, for example, is married to a woman and has never had sex with males but used to look at PlayGirl when he was a young teen because he said seeing guys' erections aroused him. How crucial the distinction is between the capacity to be turned on by the sex one doesn't prefer romantically is something I can't answer. I don't know how much research has been done into that.

In the past, dating was strongly restricted in many cultures so men would turn to each other prior to serious dating and marriage for relief. Also, male bonding during the younger teen years has been seen as a normal part of development but in more recent times there is more pressure on males to start dating females at a young age, probably because of concern over the dreaded gayness from people (both adults and the kids themselves) who erroneously believe that behavior affects orientation, which it doesn't.

7 hours ago, Eiszeit said:

After updating to 1.2 the button on pawns that usually has the RJW options is now empty. Is this a common bug, could it be a mod incompatibility and does anyone know a fix?

Edit: Not sure if related but I also can't add bills to workbenches anymorer6B7Uul.png

I've noticed this seems to be empty until you actual turn the relevant option on in the mod options. So turn on bestiality, the relevant Icon appear, Hero mode the same. So not sure if it was a change I missed and intentional or a mod conflict.

Think may be this change:-

changed rjw widget to not show designators when rape/bestiality options disabled

Though Hero mode and whoring seem to be included as well.

21 hours ago, Erde said:

You get what you pay for. And since you obviously have gone trough all the settings and such before asking help (because only a selfish assclown would ask other people to use their time to help them before using their own time first trying to help themselves), what other advice would there be to give besides to get rid of the mods that are causing the issues?

You can also contribute code to RJW to fix any possible issue from RJW's side as the mod is open source. 

On this note, there are a few changes I'd like to make in my installation and I'm happy to do them myself, but the supporting assemblies required for a build are pretty unclear. I currently am lacking whatever gives the `SyrTraits` namespace, so I am unable to build. The source download page does not say what RJW's dependent assemblies are so it's difficult to go hunt them down unless they are self-titled (like Psychology) or very well known (like Hugslib) I'm blocked on making any changes because the documentation is lacking. Any help on what that `SyrTraits` mod is, and where its source repo might be?

e: I guess this is Syr's Individuality, and this problem is big enough that there was a merge request made not in the hour after you posted this to fix the development environment to be more descriptive and correct because 'develop it yourself' is at-current a bit of a non solution.

On 8/19/2020 at 1:25 AM, pastrygirl86 said:

so i have an issue with this, im using android tiers and whenever my pawns have a baby it comes out as an android. is there a way to set the races that come out when a baby is born?

Not sure how gender works with androids or what exactly is your issue but start with

- Mod Settings   (in the options menu)

Find Pregnancy options and make babies 100% chance the identity of the parent you want in this situation I'm guessing the Father.

If the game is glitching all babies as robots seek help from a higher power or clear the relevant mods and sleuth out the issue as you reinstall. I got nothing.

I'm having an issue in 1.2 (with the updated version that Ed posted a few pages back) where the Right Click menu (for chopping wood for example) doesn't work, it gives a GUI error in the log and fails to display. Drafting a colonist and then right clicking works. After some troubleshooting it seems to happen only whenever RJW is installed, if I remove it everything works fine. I looked through the HugsLog and didn't see any obvious conflicts but I may have either missed it or maybe there is something conflicting with it. I do have some mods that don't have a 1.2 tag but no one has reported issues with those and I did disable them previously and it made no change. I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling (with Steam Sync off, turning it back on once Vanilla was installed) Rimworld and then letting it download all of the workshop content and itself again.

Here's a link to the hugs log from my most recent attempt: https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/b26000cf20ff8b7ec3c52c8456d518e0#file-output_log-txt

1 hour ago, Arethiel said:

I'm having an issue in 1.2 (with the updated version that Ed posted a few pages back) where the Right Click menu (for chopping wood for example) doesn't work, it gives a GUI error in the log and fails to display. Drafting a colonist and then right clicking works. After some troubleshooting it seems to happen only whenever RJW is installed, if I remove it everything works fine. I looked through the HugsLog and didn't see any obvious conflicts but I may have either missed it or maybe there is something conflicting with it. I do have some mods that don't have a 1.2 tag but no one has reported issues with those and I did disable them previously and it made no change. I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling (with Steam Sync off, turning it back on once Vanilla was installed) Rimworld and then letting it download all of the workshop content and itself again.

Here's a link to the hugs log from my most recent attempt: https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/b26000cf20ff8b7ec3c52c8456d518e0#file-output_log-txt

FloatMenuMakerMap.AddHumanlikeOrders: PRE: [800]LWM.DeepStorage.Patch_AddHumanlikeOrders.Prefix, BioReactor.BioReactorPatches.Prefix_AddHumanlikeOrders post: JecsTools._HumanlikeOrdersUtility.AddHumanlikeOrders_PostFix, VFECore.Patch_FloatMenuMakerMap+AddHumanlikeOrders_Fix.Postfix, AlteredCarbon.FloatMenuMakerMap_Patch+AddHumanlikeOrders_Patch.AddHumanlikeOrdersPostfix, rjw.RMB_Menu.SexFloatMenuOption, SimpleSidearms.intercepts.FloatMenuMakerMap_AddHumanLikeOrders_Postfix.AddHumanlikeOrders, SaveOurShip2.FixOutdoorTemp+EggFix.FillThatNest, TorannMagic.TorannMagicMod+FloatMenuMakerMap_Patch.Postfix, [100]TorannMagic.TorannMagicMod.AddHumanLikeOrders_RestrictEquipmentPatch, [0]LWM.DeepStorage.Patch_AddHumanlikeOrders.Postfix TRANS: RimShips.ShipHarmony.AddHumanLikeOrdersLoadBoatsTranspiler, LWM.DeepStorage.Patch_AddHumanlikeOrders.Transpiler

I have a pentabed. How do I get my main pawn to sleep in the middle of the bed? (Or assign anyone to any particular sides of the bed) Is there a trick to the character editor pre or post launch? The sort colony bar doesn't seem to work right.

Also when ever I go on a mission or caravan the sleeping area keeps getting reset.

Hi

Not sure what's going on bit pawns having sex/masturbating are still suffering as sexually frustrated? The text still shows in the social tab, but this doesn't seem to have any effect on their frustration level?

Is anyone else having the same problem, or know's how to fix it? It's only appeared since the 1.2 update - prior to this, everything worked fine.

Thanks in advance for any light anyone can shed on this.

Kes

2 hours ago, kesran said:

Hi

Not sure what's going on bit pawns having sex/masturbating are still suffering as sexually frustrated?

Kes

I had the same issue and am on the latest 1.1. I assumed it's a mod conflict or a negative consequence of rape but haven't yet investigated it further. Absolutely no hook-ups or anything were happening. Characters only wanted to masturbate and rape. So, I turned the rape off (which I only had enabled to see how it works) and it was the same. I turned off masturbation and then no sex was happening of any kind.

On a much more general note:

So, I was working on my own mod proposal and typed in “forced sex”, after inputting a huge amount of text on other topics. Suddenly, my Macbook Pro became hot and loud. I checked Activity Monitor and found that the process biometrickkititd was apparently sending out a lot of data. I force-quit the process after turning off Wi-Fi and when I turned Wi-Fi on again it re-appeared and began to upload data.

So, Big Brother and Big Sister are watching you — just in case you didn’t know. Thought Crime is growing. The previous administration’s figurehead (Barack Obama) gave a speech where he introduced the apparently very important ad hoc legal approach known as preventative indefinite detention (i.e. lock people up forever for future crimes the government claims they are guilty of because it has a crystal ball).

And, no… people don’t want to realize that fantasy and reality are separate. It’s not convenient for authoritarians. As someone who grew up reading Stephen King and watching his films bring in big bucks for Hollywood, I find the whole thing particularly hypocritical, asinine, and opportunistic. The things King has done to his poor characters are far beyond what most people will ever even conceive of adding to a video game, mod or otherwise. And yet there his books are, right in the grocery store. But, if any of us gets a thought that isn’t approved by our handlers… well… it’s onto the automated watchlist in Utah for us (even more than before).

Don’t think Apple is unique with this. It’s just merely the most aggressive of the three major OS vendors, which isn’t saying much considering how much spyware is baked into the others (and the underlying hardware). However, I thought people here might like the heads-up anyway, even though it won’t accomplish much because there is no avoiding Big Brother and Big Sister and the ever-expanding panopticon. It would be nice if they could spy on us without overheating our computers. Maybe that can be a new feature that’s advertized? There is a famous computer scientist who joked many many years ago that the main thing multi-core processors were good for was speeding-up the spyware. How right on the money he was. I looked into this biometric nonsense via a quick search and found the following info:

Apple’s ‘BiometricKit’ May Go Beyond Fingerprints

https://insights.dice.com/2017/08/01/apple-biometrickit-iphone-pro/

Touch Bar antics on MacBook Pro
https://sites.google.com/a/futurewest.ca/tech/journal-blog/touchbaranticsonmacbookpro

“For example, the new TouchBar actually runs an embedded OS. The Touch Bar has new daemons that listen for connections (even using link-local IPv6 addresses) and new software verification processes. The embedded OS image used by the Touch Bar is actually loaded by the EFI firmware. The embedded OS image update process fetches the the image from Apple servers over the Internet.  Unfortunately, this is done during the boot process, when standard GUI applications are not able to provide or receive user input. On my system, when the new processes reach out to the Internet to fetch the new image, the process that would normally ask my permission is blocked, leading the connection to be denied.  This can actually prevent macOS from booting and cause big problems.”

Meaning that if you manage to block the phoning home you may render your computer software bricked, as intended for those impertinent enough to defy Big Brother and Big Sister. So, as expected, the spyware (which goes beyond Intel’s built-in embedded spy CPU, the IME) phones home during the boot process and can’t be stopped via Little Snitch and other software. (I'm also no expert on it but I think the mDNSResponder + mDNSResponderHelper make it so that if you force-quit mDNSResponder it restarts as if it was never quit. That's just a guess, though. There doesn't seem to be any way to stop syslogd from sending out data either.) These things are just the tip of the iceberg, of course. I could mention how F_S Events data is put into unallocated space when deleted, and on and on. Everyone and their brother wants to fancy themselves some kind of James Bond with their nifty "forensics". Similarly, people in positions of ostensible authority get caught getting their jollies from listening into and watching people have sex, while highly-paid security experts at corporations like Ebay send people bloody pigs' heads. Tra la la...

1 hour ago, Still Alive said:

I had the same issue and am on the latest 1.1. I assumed it's a mod conflict or a negative consequence of rape but haven't yet investigated it further. Absolutely no hook-ups or anything were happening. Characters only wanted to masturbate and rape. So, I turned the rape off (which I only had enabled to see how it works) and it was the same. I turned off masturbation and then no sex was happening of any kind.

On a much more general note:

So, I was working on my own mod proposal and typed in “forced sex”, after inputting a huge amount of text on other topics. Suddenly, my Macbook Pro became hot and loud. I checked Activity Monitor and found that the process biometrickkititd was apparently sending out a lot of data. I force-quit the process after turning off Wi-Fi and when I turned Wi-Fi on again it re-appeared and began to upload data.

So, Big Brother and Big Sister are watching you — just in case you didn’t know. Thought Crime is growing. The previous administration’s figurehead (Barack Obama) gave a speech where he introduced the apparently very important ad hoc legal approach known as preventative indefinite detention (i.e. lock people up forever for future crimes the government claims they are guilty of because it has a crystal ball).

And, no… people don’t want to realize that fantasy and reality are separate. It’s not convenient for authoritarians. As someone who grew up reading Stephen King and watching his films bring in big bucks for Hollywood, I find the whole thing particularly hypocritical, asinine, and opportunistic. The things King has done to his poor characters are far beyond what most people will ever even conceive of adding to a video game, mod or otherwise. And yet there his books are, right in the grocery store. But, if any of us gets a thought that isn’t approved by our handlers… well… it’s onto the automated watchlist in Utah for us (even more than before).

Don’t think Apple is unique with this. It’s just merely the most aggressive of the three major OS vendors, which isn’t saying much considering how much spyware is baked into the others (and the underlying hardware). However, I thought people here might like the heads-up anyway, even though it won’t accomplish much because there is no avoiding Big Brother and Big Sister and the ever-expanding panopticon. It would be nice if they could spy on us without overheating our computers. Maybe that can be a new feature that’s advertized? There is a famous computer scientist who joked many many years ago that the main thing multi-core processors were good for was speeding-up the spyware. How right on the money he was. I looked into this biometric nonsense via a quick search and found the following info:

Apple’s ‘BiometricKit’ May Go Beyond Fingerprints

https://insights.dice.com/2017/08/01/apple-biometrickit-iphone-pro/

Touch Bar antics on MacBook Pro
https://sites.google.com/a/futurewest.ca/tech/journal-blog/touchbaranticsonmacbookpro

Meaning that if you manage to block the phoning home you may render your computer software bricked, as intended for those impertinent enough to defy Big Brother and Big Sister. So, as expected, the spyware (which goes beyond Intel’s built-in embedded spy CPU, the IME) phones home during the boot process and can’t be stopped via Little Snitch and other software. (I'm also no expert on it but I think the mDNSResponder + mDNSResponderHelper make it so that if you force-quit mDNSResponder it restarts as if it was never quit. That's just a guess, though. There doesn't seem to be any way to stop syslogd from sending out data either.) These things are just the tip of the iceberg, of course. I could mention how F_S Events data is put into unallocated space when deleted, and on and on. Everyone and their brother wants to fancy themselves some kind of James Bond with their nifty "forensics". Similarly, people in positions of ostensible authority get caught getting their jollies from listening into and watching people have sex, while highly-paid security experts at corporations like Ebay send people bloody pigs' heads. Tra la la...

well... rip, no iphone 12 for you

I'm getting a strange issue when I try to tell my 'Hero-designated-pawn' to sex anyone(with right click). All they can do is masturbate. The pawn is a succubus from Nightmare Incarnate.

Right-click-sex works fine with other races like Revia, Nearmare, Kurin, Moyo-people and humans for me, it's just succubi from Nightmare Incarnation that seem to not work.

I'm using RJW version 4.4.1

I don't think I've ever seen them do anything more than masturbate now that I think about it.

Thanks in advance if someone happens to know what the deal is!

I'm sorry if I'm not supposed to post this under this topic, but I couldn't find any nightmare incarnation mod discussion. I'm sorry.

Hopefully quickish question, though with digging into the defs and source code it might not be :)

If I want to adjust the distribution of part sizes for human pawns what is the best way to do this?

I came across a mention within _Rimworld.xml that its pretty much hardcoded for humans (well actually humanlikes, I guess within the assembly), but upon testing have found that adding a severity curve property to Anus, Breasts, Penis and Vagina in SimpleRaceParts.xml does seem to work, except for one thing, all my males are now shemales/traps (ie have breasts larger than flat).

What I think is happening is that the Method MakePart (RacePartDef_Helper) is called, and compHediff.initComp is called, which does set the male breast size to the correct size (0.01), but then a few lines later in MakePart it is overwritten by the if statement that checks if theres a racePartDef severityCurve.

Now I can think of a few ways around this, but wondering if there's a simpler one than creating a MaleBreasts racepartdef, pointing it back to the Breasts Hediff and then patching the Human racegroupdef (does that actually exist?) to add in a MaleBreasts property?

9 hours ago, Still Alive said:

-snip-

looks like you will have to figure out how to run a pi hole, configure a pfsense device, and run ARM based system as your front end. Also there is a huge community  dedicated to Para-Virtualization and Ensuring your Dom 0 Linux version prevents Windows/Hackentosh shit from leaking meanwhile scrubbing bad Tor nodes and ensuring you have a phone that runs Graphene OS. But that isn't a topic for this this thread.

Yeah, Spankbang, Pornhub, xvideos, and the hundreds of other sites have scrubbed "forced" anything. Still plenty of work arounds if you are degenerate enough. Such as "my first L sex", "she made us L", "subbies first training", etc. so yeah. The gang GRAPE-Koolaid work will trigger some shit. Deal with it. Until you get the right subset of search terms that don't make it insane. Also they will drop in no relevant results just to mess with you and see if you will be lured into those sites, fetishes, etc. 

Impregnation Fetish isn't a fetish it's what has been sustaining the human race for the last 100000 years. so fuck them and their spying. Get your network setup properly and don't use trash tech like Apple.