On 8/20/2020 at 7:28 AM, Still Alive said:

-Snip-

Too much to decompress and I already have a post that is in the locks because of the amount of quotes and questionable language. But in closed response and summary.

Sylvester is correct. Vanilla is correct.

Grape-Koolaid is natural. Dolphins rolling in a 3 male set don't f*ck. They stalk lone females and will take turns f*cking her to almost dead.

Cannibalism is natural. Bonobo chimps everyone one likes to quote about love, sex, etc? Cannibals... Also The females will huddle together in warm cluster. Males are forced out... They sleep more like in a guard formation and fairly distant from females. A.k.a. Alone. 

As far as lack of partners? You mean being in prison/jail or camping in the boy scouts or uncle or surrounded by p3d05, degens and being fed alcohol, drugs and such? Yeah. Usually too much trauma to the child or young adolescent.

OR stuck around ugly and staggering ugly OBESE women that are abrasive, annoying voice and very neurotic isn't a good thing. Makes normal males take the red pill and pretend to be asexual unless there is an attractive woman they are interested in.

It isn't about "sexuality" it's about Dominance.. Aka. The young one aka small one is ALWAYS the bottom b1tch. It is how wolf packs/behave.

1.) Kinsey was a mentally ill. He found a way to create curriculum to normalize his world view. 

2.) Yeah, yeah, more immersion for your personal story line about some sort of training ground to warp, twist, corrupt others

3.) The best Human Leather Cowboy hats are made out of sjw and creeps.

I rarely agree with Erde but yeah in this instance 100%. #LearnToCode 

Also, Don't criticize Sylvester's opinions. They are his and he made this game he can do whatever he like. And don't be an SJW like alicececil. (See first post and Faq and READ...)

You mentioned Kinsey 12 times in your essay. I have zero clue as to why you are so obsessed with having schizophrenic pawns but okay. If it doesn't suit you... Maybe you should try something else like Sims 3 or Sims 4.

If you want to mess around with your main pawn being some neutered male with no cervix saying they are a human female. But a furry deer that streams on twitch.. MORE POWER TO YOU. Go ahead use basic surgery, remove penis, use Licentia Labs for that genderbender serum addiction and Pawnmorpher to collect some of that deer DNA and mutate them or something. How you can convince them they are a Male Deer is your business. (Personally if I caught such a PAWN I'd turn it into kibble and feed it to my Archotech Leopard Mounts. Or use it to feed the biofuel furnance to get a few extra watts out of it.)

I'm more interested in Lion Pack style and animals that stay mated for live (Eagles and Thorn birds). I would be thrilled if the other 3 WIVES in bed would wake up with happy Z, increase in want of sex, jump in and perform cunnilingus/swap/finger in seed and scissor until they hit Orgasm(heavy) meaning the "swallow" muscle spasms would deliver the semen closer to the cervix. Exhibitionist, Fertile, Impregnation Fetish, Messy, Pregnancy Fetish, Vigorous.

Making an ARMY of proper sons and daughters that have THE BEST TRAITS PASSED ON GENETICALLY from my main pawn and his 4 wives is all that matters to me.

Now, I SHOULD make a funny story thread separately because post far too much silliness in this thread. (And to everyone else I'm sorry to about that.)

This thread SHOULD be ONLY for Support and Questions to Users, Coders, etc... NeverLucky4Life and Erde always give good advice and Skömers and Ed86 being the experts. Skömers is a great moderator and very knowledgeable. Ed86 does fantastic work in fact we wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for him. And MANY other modders here on LoverLab.

18 hours ago, nugerumon said:

There's a mod for that.

(didn't try it myself though)

I will try that.. I think I saw it for reserving that that is there bed but uncertain if assignments are permanent. I mean it's only thing to do a quick reassign to say "she wants to say on the left side of the bed because she like to be little spoon" it gets complicated with more then 2... I'll check out the mod. 

Fingers crossed It doesn't blow up my obscenely large mod list. Thank you for the idea. I will report if it works.

7 hours ago, Alexoin said:

Hopefully quickish question, though with digging into the defs and source code it might not be :)

If I want to adjust the distribution of part sizes for human pawns what is the best way to do this?

I came across a mention within _Rimworld.xml that its pretty much hardcoded for humans (well actually humanlikes, I guess within the assembly), but upon testing have found that adding a severity curve property to Anus, Breasts, Penis and Vagina in SimpleRaceParts.xml does seem to work, except for one thing, all my males are now shemales/traps (ie have breasts larger than flat).

What I think is happening is that the Method MakePart (RacePartDef_Helper) is called, and compHediff.initComp is called, which does set the male breast size to the correct size (0.01), but then a few lines later in MakePart it is overwritten by the if statement that checks if theres a racePartDef severityCurve.

Now I can think of a few ways around this, but wondering if there's a simpler one than creating a MaleBreasts racepartdef, pointing it back to the Breasts Hediff and then patching the Human racegroupdef (does that actually exist?) to add in a MaleBreasts property?

Technically we don't have breasts... We even lack the mammary tissue to produce milk.. However via chemical poisoning / drugs you can get moobs. And the glands will attempt to create a secretion. Similar to some sort of blood plasma (you know the clear yellow dot on a scab area) after bleeding and it contains primarily toxins.. like sweat does as well as cholesterol, lipids, fats, etc. But doesn't contain protein nor anti-bodies (aka MILK) that normal female mammary gland tissue create. Just pretend the genderbend serum is perfect.

That DOESN'T MEAN WE CAN'T GET BREAST CANCER! It does happen. Now for the Science break down.. You can make a bio Male into female via remove the Y chromosome and make a compatible copy of the X chromosome.. You can NOT make a FEMALE into a Male because they is no Y chromosome to introduce.

I mean you DO know same traits, same skills, same everything except being a man or woman.. Women are ALWAYS more valuable because they create children. Seriously use Character Editor. Save a male and female with exact same specs and skills and traits. Make them prisoners, enslave.. The Numbers don't lie. Women ARE more valuable then men as they can create life. Purely from a bio-perspective.  

So just nipples like on the batman armor is normal.. Or If you happen to get blasted with a mortar and patched up a featureless chest is normal as well.

Even "Chimera" twins aka one adsorbed into the other OR a Hermaphrodite (but blame the SJW's for the edits they are now called intersexed) has a .00001% chance of altering one nipple or more nipples to be female.. I think you are on the correct track. Make a male only headiff. 

Normally you need an egg that always contains X... you can fake a new human with another X introduced. I mean they did that with mice.. So everyone is happy. But to have an Intersex that has 2 functioning genitals parts were both are 100% fertile that means They would need to have an Klinefelter Syndrome (XXY Syndrome) which is based on a single sperm cell itself becoming warped or created improperly. There is also XXYY and XYY like.. The children/adults don't survive long due to the health problems with corrupted codes. If you need research or data use Bing not Google or DuckDuckGo. Skip wikipedia..

I think You are on the right track.. Make a Male Hediff first release.. Second release make a Intersex hediff. And prepare for alot of SJW hate for using scientific data.

(p.s. Make sure you rig it right.. For every Susan B Cohen Pink Ribbon Shit 1 dollar donated for breast cancer there is only 8 cents donated to Male prostate cancer.)

On 8/19/2020 at 8:35 PM, pastrygirl86 said:

wow. super unhelpful thank you

you are welcome. I'm certain the Pillar/God/Mod of this community appreciates your sarcasm. Even though he gave you the exact and perfect answer. Be so kind as to rethink how you ASK and ANSWER questions from now on or find a nice hard hitting pair of soccer cleats to mar your bottom and panties, Dude.

16 hours ago, HiShmexDrive said:

Women are ALWAYS more valuable because they create children. Seriously use Character Editor. Save a male and female with exact same specs and skills and traits. Make them prisoners, enslave.. The Numbers don't lie. Women ARE more valuable then men as they can create life. Purely from a bio-perspective.  

... They would need to have an Klinefelter Syndrome (XXY Syndrome) which is based on a single sperm cell itself becoming warped or created improperly. There is also XXYY and XYY like.. The children/adults don't survive long due to the health problems with corrupted codes.

Women are not more valuable because they need men to provide sperm and they lack the physical strength, typically (which includes lung capacity). Even the top female tennis player in history in terms of physical strength (Serena Williams) was no match for low-ranked male pro players at the top of her physical peak. In a dimorphic species, it makes sense that both sexes will have strengths and weaknesses. If you are three stranded people in an uninhabited rainforest and the only tool you have is a machete, you'll want to have at least one male in the group, if not two out of the three.

Men are worth less (at a more macro level than a tiny group of stranded survivors) when you have an unbalanced birthrate due to selective killing of females due to pressure to have only one male child, or more male children to do things like assure an heir or to do hard labor for the farm. The irony is that the pressure to create more males, due to the greater perceived worth of males is also what devalues them due to reduced scarcity. Men have been often seen as more disposable, in terms of justifying getting rid of most of the young male population via warfare so that older elites and their offspring can have less political pressure put on them (less competition for resources). However, in terms of the bigger picture, it's not necessarily accurate to claim that that's beneficial for humanity. Elites are typically established via family legacy not pure Social Darwinist meritocracy, however you'd like to define the specifics of those terms. The first generation of an elite family may be very talented at exploitation (gaming the system to obtain outsized resources) but the offspring may not be.

It's also worth noting that one of the reasons homosexuality is apparently more common in some bird species than in some mammal species is because of the food-gathering advantage male birds of those species have, due to their stronger bodies. They steal fertilized eggs and rear them, with greater success (on average) than opposite-sex pairs.

Women are going to be hard-pressed to create much life without synthetic sperm, at least. And, if they don't have that level of technology they'll have to resort to cloning themselves. On top of this is the need for a certain minimum number of people for enough genetic diversity to provide the basis for stable population growth. While relatively low diversity can be survivable it also comes with the price of a higher defect rate and worse adaptability. Theoretically, every obstacle can be overcome via scientific advancement/intervention but the bar is probably the highest for males reproducing in a non-cloning manner with no females available. That requires artificial womb and the ability to add genetic diversity safely rather than simply clone.

As for XXY and XYY, I think you are probably exaggerating. I have read that many of those people don't even know they are XYY and XXY. How dramatic the effects are depends on the individual. In particular, XYY tend to look like skinny guys with large hands and feet. It's pretty difficult to tell them apart from regular males. They do tend to have veins that bulge a bit more. XXY, by contrast, can look really half male and half female — simultaneously.

As for the "it's all about dominance" post someone else made. The dominance thing is largely heterosexist fantasy, used to pretend that homosexuality doesn't exist — that true sex can only be hetero. The dominance thing was big with biologists for a long time until it became clear that their bias was interfering with their judgment. Dominance does happen in specific circumstances, both for hetero and homo interactions. It's not the entirety of either orientation or sexual activity involving same-sex and opposite-sex pairs and groups. The importance of dominance, outside of specific circumstances (like prison) is going to be species-specific. Those birds I mentioned don't care about dominance. Their main motivation is to rear chicks from stolen eggs. Male lions might be more dominance-oriented. It is still debated how much their common male-male interactions are about it and not sexual gratification and/or bonding. However, all of the three things can be mixed together, too. From my observation of the lions going at it, it did not seem dominance-dominated to me. It looked more like a male bonding behavior. Some people find homosexual desire so mysterious that when they see a male on another one they assume it's forced.

I hope all that stuff about dominance wasn't to say RJW is restricting male-male interactions to rape. If so, that's not a good choice. I assume that's not the case and that something else explains the lack of sex I saw in colony of three very compatible males.

Another thing I would like to suggest for the mod is to change the correlation between penis size and semen volume into having testicles added and having those determine semen volume and, ideally, production rate. How large a person's penis is really doesn't speak to how their testicles function. Guys with really large testicles also tend to be the type who end up doing wrestling, as larger balls are correlated with higher testosterone production. I have even read that competitive wrestling coaches would scout high school guys for testicle size. These days I'm sure no one can talk about that, though. So, if one wanted to, one could make it so that the largest testicle size causes characters to have the hulk body type. Also, for history buffs... the concept of male beauty in ancient Greece was that large testicles are beautiful and large penises are vulgar. Men used to even bruise their testicles to make them puff up. These days, if you watch locker room videos you see guys fluff their penises in order to not look small. So, things have changed dramatically.

Hey guys, probably really dumb question ^^, but i installed this and the kujin race, but she wont make any whoring money it keeps applying a -100% bonus for her age? I was just wondering if anyone knew what age that debuff goes away? thanks ^^ Seems weird, Shes 21, but apparently thats the worst age? lol.

2 hours ago, Verity Phear said:

Hey guys, probably really dumb question ^^, but i installed this and the kujin race, but she wont make any whoring money it keeps applying a -100% bonus for her age? I was just wondering if anyone knew what age that debuff goes away? thanks ^^ Seems weird, Shes 21, but apparently thats the worst age? lol.

I never used that race but I assume she has a longer lifespan than a normal human and would count as underage by her races standards.

You should age her up and see how it affects things

7 hours ago, SingleForLife said:

I never used that race but I assume she has a longer lifespan than a normal human and would count as underage by her races standards.

You should age her up and see how it affects things

Okay so after some checking, at 44 she is set to 48% in the age bracket of whoring haha. So mabye your right, time to slowly age her one year at a time aha.

Also thanks alot SingleForLife.

6 hours ago, Verity Phear said:

Okay im back, I got her to 0% penalty at 30 years old. Every few years is 25% reduction in penalty. But now shes done a few jobs, where does the supposed price, (which equals silver?), where does that come from? I havent seen any increase in my silver reserves?

Please and thanks.

did she serve visitors or did she serve her fellow colonists?

visitors will leave the silver by the bedside

I'm pretty sure you don't charge your own colonists anything for the service

53 minutes ago, Bastardo said:

Anyone recommend a lore friendly mod to advance aging? I'm thinking it will take at least 700 hours to grow a kid up at my rate of progression.

Considering tech like that would probably be archotect level, there wouldn't be a lore friendly mod for that.

12 hours ago, SingleForLife said:

did she serve visitors or did she serve her fellow colonists?

visitors will leave the silver by the bedside

I'm pretty sure you don't charge your own colonists anything for the service

Yes she serviced traders and other such people who were visiting, after about 10-20 more examinations of the incident, I am going to go out on a limb and say that the people she services need to actually have silver in there inventory since thats been the only time she has been paid for her "services" is the 3 times she made a deal with someone who actually carried silver did we get any silver. One time she was paid 12 silver and her price says 36-129 so not sure why only 12 as well.

A few more things I'd love if someone could explain to me, when they partake in events they only get 0.1 ml of fluid on said body part, despite the member saying 4.73 of fluid. Seems pretty impossible for someone to get the bukkake effect. haha. Just asking for science case :P

Thirdly the sizes of the body parts seem to randomly reassign? Typically going towards smaller sizes. Such as a Huge penis dropped to average and then on reloading dropped to micro. I havent seen body parts get bigger, they just randomly get smaller, although it seems like they get smaller after a reload. 

58 minutes ago, Verity Phear said:

Yes she serviced traders and other such people who were visiting, after about 10-20 more examinations of the incident, I am going to go out on a limb and say that the people she services need to actually have silver in there inventory since thats been the only time she has been paid for her "services" is the 3 times she made a deal with someone who actually carried silver did we get any silver. One time she was paid 12 silver and her price says 36-129 so not sure why only 12 as well.

Is it even possible for someone set to whore to refuse if there isn't enough silver?  Haven't ever actually seen this (or missed it), just curious if anyone knows/has seen code that has the whoring colonist refusing the broke ass customer.

On 8/23/2020 at 12:56 PM, Still Alive said:

-SNIP-

Eggs cost more then Sperm. The End. The rest of the post?

I really don't care. nor see it. not feel it nor find it applicable. It's all about fighting the Red Queen. If that can't be accepted then there is no point to this line of reasoning and projection.

Hey does anyone know how to make people have multiple partners inside the colony? I set a Kirin to have high sexual needs with the intent she would just go around doing all sorts of bad stuff to the colony. Unfortunatly all she does is be super nice, only masturbate till she got a lover then she boinked alot. No bad end at all? what did i do wrong ^^?

PS I gave her the hypersexuality and the sexually insatiable. All it results in her constantly have the mood debuff of being horny... haha ironic to be complaining about a mod cause its not causing my colony to go to shit ahah.

7 hours ago, Bastardo said:

Anyone recommend a lore friendly mod to advance aging? I'm thinking it will take at least 700 hours to grow a kid up at my rate of progression.

a full list is in the FAQ

5 hours ago, Verity Phear said:

A few more things I'd love if someone could explain to me, when they partake in events they only get 0.1 ml of fluid on said body part, despite the member saying 4.73 of fluid. Seems pretty impossible for someone to get the bukkake effect. haha. Just asking for science case :P

Thirdly the sizes of the body parts seem to randomly reassign? Typically going towards smaller sizes. Such as a Huge penis dropped to average and then on reloading dropped to micro. I havent seen body parts get bigger, they just randomly get smaller, although it seems like they get smaller after a reload. 

dont use Prepare carefully

8 minutes ago, Verity Phear said:

Hey does anyone know how to make people have multiple partners inside the colony? I set a Kirin to have high sexual needs with the intent she would just go around doing all sorts of bad stuff to the colony. Unfortunatly all she does is be super nice, only masturbate till she got a lover then she boinked alot. No bad end at all? what did i do wrong ^^?

PS I gave her the hypersexuality and the sexually insatiable. All it results in her constantly have the mood debuff of being horny... haha ironic to be complaining about a mod cause its not causing my colony to go to shit ahah.

unfortunately there is no great polygamy mod out there atm, try psychology

I usually try not to bother anyone here and just quietly play fucked up stuff with my Pawns on RJW but for some reason my prisoners keep miscarrying. Unfortunately i am going to have to ask for some advice and i'm sorry for needing help.  I feed the females lavish meals, give them piercings and plugs and Nukos and all the things to make them happy but they always miscarry. I've tried impregnating forcefully and consentually which makes no difference.  I have even used medical supplements like vitamins etc to improve health which has made no difference (was entertaining tho).   I can see early pregnancy with the dev tool and i get the notification that they are pregnant when they get to the half way point but even though they are at 100% health and happiness they still miscarry. I have tested it with a colonist pawn (yawn, way less fun)   same thing happens.  Seems i can only get a pawn past the half way point of pregnancy.   Is there some way to see what caused the miscarriage?  or reduce chance of miscarriage?.  I am of course running way too many mods with medical stuff.. for reasons.. but yea.. Any ideas what could be causing this?   or any way with the mod interface to reduce miscarriage chance?  OR even better..   Does someone know of a medical type mod which has more, pregnancy fertilisation blah blah content that could bypass this issue.  (im not running babies and children or any baby mods so i dont think its that) - or is it? IDFK HELP plx

Hello!  My toggle option for the RJW buttons is present, but the buttons themselves don't appear- just a blank box.  I wiped my mod configs after I uninstalled every other mod but RJW and it didn't change anything.  Any ideas?  ?  (I'm also using the most current version of both the game and this mod.)

I'm quite confused on how insect eggs work with this mod. I have Apini and Arachne races installed and have one Apini (bee race) and Arachne (spider race) in my colony of 5 (the other 3 being 2 moyo and a Nearmare). After doing the deed, the Apini and Arachne will sometimes lay their eggs inside of the moyo and nearmare. I can never figure out how to fertilize the eggs, can I get some insight on how to do that? (if it helps at all, all of my colonists are Futa's (they have both male and female bits.)) Is the fertilization process effected by pregnancy chance at all?