12 minutes ago, Hugh Reckum said:

@Reesewow Looked at it and my name string for Aroused Creatures wasn't exactly verbatim, so the Mod wasn't recognizing it correctly. - Fixed that, and also added in your arousal slider for creatures.

Awesome - thanks.  Will the arousal slider override the mod detecting Aroused Creatures and auto-disabling the initial arousal?  For me at least I won't need the latter if the former exists.

Suggestions:

Create an MCM key map option that's set to 'none' by default to use for the 'AddDibellaFaction' function.

The left Alt key is my sprint key, every time it's pressed that line of scripting is fired, not to mention I don't use the mod it's meant for.

Change the chance for double pheromones to be set as low as 0 (disabled) instead of a minimum of 5.

Remove the .tga files in the FaceGenData textures folder.

They're left overs from the Creation Kit not used by Skyrim.

Edit: Forward the edits made by HearthFires.esm to MerchantCaravanAChest, MerchantCaravanBChest, and MerchantCaravanCChest into SexLab Pheromones.esp

Guest AthenaESIV

All of the MCM options are outstanding, mods should always endeavor to include as many MCM variables as possible imo... Makes mods so much better to use.

18 hours ago, hylysi said:

Edit: Forward the edits made by HearthFires.esm to MerchantCaravanAChest, MerchantCaravanBChest, and MerchantCaravanCChest into SexLab Pheromones.esp

I second this request. It's not a big deal to make those changes myself, but if I don't Mator Smash doesn't properly forward your chest edits into its patch. And having smash patch my containers is a godsend!

If you have particular reasons for leaving out hearth fires, never mind.

great mod and the updates are released faster as I can test them :) any plans to ever build this mechanics into a nice quest mod ?

cheers

edit:

some observations:

-spawned animals were attacking me at first , so my follower (quite strong) killed them before any action took place :(

-tried without follower -> worked fine but only first the first time, after that I always get " player in combat or sex ..," and I was definetly not im combat or sex...

-where to find s.o. who is able to help with pheromones ? tries several shop and inn keepers, no luck

-when the anims start my char is not stripped as to my settings in sexlab , in fact only the top (torso) is stripped but not the trousers ? works with other mods

keep up the good work

7 hours ago, pinaman said:

great mod and the updates are released faster as I can test them :) any plans to ever build this mechanics into a nice quest mod ?

cheers

edit:

some observations:

-spawned animals were attacking me at first , so my follower (quite strong) killed them before any action took place :(

-tried without follower -> worked fine but only first the first time, after that I always get " player in combat or sex ..," and I was definetly not im combat or sex...

-where to find s.o. who is able to help with pheromones ? tries several shop and inn keepers, no luck

-when the anims start my char is not stripped as to my settings in sexlab , in fact only the top (torso) is stripped but not the trousers ? works with other mods

keep up the good work

The Player in combat or sex will return if this returns true: Sexlab.IsActorActive(PlayerRef)

That is a direct call to a function from SexLabFramework Script:

bool function IsActorActive(Actor ActorRef)
    return ActorRef.IsInFaction(Config.AnimatingFaction)
endFunction

But, I've done some of my own testing and have noticed that in some situations the Player does indeed get stuck in that faction on occasion, seems like a SL bug... Probably another unrelated sex act would clear it out, but it's unfortunate that using that function from SexLab doesn't appear to be bulletproof... I might have to come up with my own way to monitor for Sex Scenes...

Look for a Court Wizard.

The StripActor yet again is directly from SexLabFramework script:

I'm calling it with these arguments: Sexlab.StripActor(PlayerRef, VictimRef = PlayerRef, DoAnimate = false)

Form[] function StripActor(Actor ActorRef, Actor VictimRef = none, bool DoAnimate = true, bool LeadIn = false)
    return ActorLib.StripActor(ActorRef, VictimRef, DoAnimate, LeadIn)
endFunction

The stuff you say isn't working are both things directly from SexLab...

25 minutes ago, gtcard said:

after doing a bit more testing, i've observed the following regarding the "your holes are already stuffed" message:

1. even on previous version from way back, there seemed to be issues for me with starting the 2nd encounter after a first encounter. it seems that the first encounter starts just fine, but the second encounter onwards, i get a "your holes are already stuffed" debug message. i am certainly not engaged in any scene.

2. i turned on the new extra debug message mode in the recent version, and i can see that the creatures are properly populating aliases. the "your holes are already stuffed" message appears immediately after the message "Creatures Enabled" message, which appears after creature alias slots are populated. the new debug messages helped me rule out location being a factor, as i can see that i'm located in the wilderness when the cycle repeats. interestingly, the creature DOES spawn sometimes take a swipe at the player (causing blood on the floor) then immediately despawn. sometimes, this is followed by the debug message "Player active is Sexlab, aborted." (message seems to only appear when more than 1 creature alias was filled). i checked the source script and this message appears at line 1155. EDIT: it appears when 1 creature alias is populated, the creature will spawn to take a swipe, then immediately despawn. when 2 aliases are filled, then the creatures do not spawn, and debug message goes straight to "Player active is Sexlab, aborted" message.

3. given that the stuffed message appears after creature slots are populated and are ready to spawn, i assume this can't have anything to do with checking whether or not a scene is active, since i'd assume this check will be made before spawning the creature. the only thing i can think of that is common with each second encounter is that my arousal was reset after having the first. my setting for "arousal for pheromones" setting in the mcm is set to 36, which is set to the same arousal for dripping when aroused's vision blur effect. i was under the impression that this setting in SP's mcm is the minimum arousal setting needed for the player to have a chance to catch pheromones when consuming items. however i wanted to test if this is the minimum arousal for pheromones to work at all (including starting scenes). i reloaded the same save and immediately set my arousal to above 36. sure enough the next spawn cycle successfully spawned the creatures and scene initiated without issues. trying again with and without raising arousal above SP's arousal setting threshold yielded repeatable results: if arousal is below the setting in MCM, scenes will not start and the error given is "your holes are stuffed"

this may or may not be working as intended. honestly, i'm OK with it the way it is, if a minimum arousal setting is required for scenes to start. i just wish it will spit out a different debug message for being under arousal threshold, so that it isn't as confusing. btw if this is intended, this is going to go great with the new Creatures in Heat mod from ed86, because that mod can passively increase arousal, making sure pheromone effects will fire when the PC falls into heat. 

As I mentioned in the previous post, I think SexLab isn't always resetting the factions after sex scenes on some occasions, I'm not sure why this happens, but you would only get those messages if this bool was returning true when it shouldn't be:

endFunction

One idea may be to globally register for orgasm end events and run a function to specifically clear that faction after a short timer... That might help straighten it out, I'll try it out. As for why it seems to get stuck sometimes, I don't have an answer for that...

3 minutes ago, Hugh Reckum said:

As I mentioned in the previous post, I think SexLab isn't always resetting the factions after sex scenes on some occasions, I'm not sure why this happens, but you would only get those messages if this bool was returning true when it shouldn't be:

endFunction

One idea may be to globally register for orgasm end events and run a function to specifically clear that faction after a short timer... That might help straighten it out, I'll try it out. As for why it seems to get stuck sometimes, I don't have an answer for that...

i'm using slso and aroused creatures. i'm wondering if there's maybe a conflict with aroused creature's cloak script when pheromones spawns a creature during one of AC's scanner polls?

as for being put into the animation faction, is that a check used by all mods, or specifically pheromones? i haven't had any issues with scenes starting from other mods, and i use petcollar mod exclusively to passively start scenes. that mod has a fucktoy event that will check if the player is "busy" (animating, in combat, or in dialogue), and will start a countdown timer before "forcing" a scene to start. i'm not sure what the specifics are, but i do remember mentioning to the author that the mod was breaking quest scripts because it used to force start scenes even when the player is engaged in dialogue. the author added the countdown timer afterwards and it works great as a queue to allow the the scene to start after the player finishes whatever they're doing. 

26 minutes ago, shiramune said:

An option to undergo pheromones differently? As a Vampire playing Better Vampire, I do not really need to eat food.
Otherwise, great work, regular improvements are fun.
Sorry, I use Google Translate

Potions give pheromones and you can get pheromones from combat also.

1 hour ago, rowanhallik said:

Is there any possibility to disable variants? When I have werewolves toggled on it often spawns werebears too, which I'm not too keen on.

No, that would be kind of tough to script in...

39 minutes ago, shiramune said:

An option to undergo pheromones differently? As a Vampire playing Better Vampire, I do not really need to eat food.
Otherwise, great work, regular improvements are fun.
Sorry, I use Google Translate

Yes, Corsayr is right, you can get pheromones from getting hit by creatures during combat.

Had a chance yesterday to have the latest version running for a lot of hours. It's great, everything seems to be working perfectly.

There can be an interesting synergy with DCL Combat Surrender as well (I have Robbery set to 100%). A couple of skeevers turned up for some fun, after they started a wolf nearby spots me and attacks. So there I am stuck in the animation taking damage (it does break the animation unfortunately as the pc stands up) the end dizzy blackout happens and when I came round combat surrender kicked in, and my stuff was nicked and I ended transported to the Inn at Riverwood. It's a rare occurrence I just happened to be in the wrong (right :D) place at the wrong time but an amusing side effect

1 hour ago, Hugh Reckum said:

@Slorm ?

FYI, I also have 2 other Mods I'm cooking up in case anyone wants to do some debug testing...

Hehe let me know :classic_smile:

There is something I have noticed and I don't know if it's significant or not. I use Savegame Script Scalpel  (PDT) to keep a check on saves and have noticed that SP seems to be increasing the thread count significantly. As a rule threads increase then clear but they just seem to increase with SP (until an update when I clean the game). Here's an example from the display, usually I'd expect to see something in the range of 0 - 20 but I don't know if it's important or not

382336860_PDTChart.jpg.3f3c4653130c1d2e31fd2b0c3a04bd64.jpg

Spoiler

Requirements:

Dawnguard

HearthFires

Dragonborn

SexLab

SexLab Aroused

Billyy SLAL Creature Pack

Leito SLAL Creature Pack

More Nasty Critters (for some of the rarer animations)

Hugh, how many of these animations are actually required to run pheromones? I believe that I am getting to my animation limit and I would like to know what is absolutely essential and what I might be able to do without.

12 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Requirements:

Dawnguard

HearthFires

Dragonborn

SexLab

SexLab Aroused

Billyy SLAL Creature Pack

Leito SLAL Creature Pack

More Nasty Critters (for some of the rarer animations)

Hugh, how many of these animations are actually required to run pheromones? I believe that I am getting to my animation limit and I would like to know what is absolutely essential and what I might be able to do without.

Billyy and Leito creatures for most of them, MNC would be needed for some of the rarer ones, but you could always disable certain creatures that aren't covered by the other packs. For instance if you forego MNC, you'd disable ones that Billyy doesn't have like Hagraven, Cow, Chicken, Flame Atronach... etc.

In other words, you could just install whatever animations for whatever creatures you want, and disable creatures in SP MCM that you don't have animations for, things should work fine. - So you can pretty much install whatever creature packs you want this way, as long as you adjust the MCM spawn possibilities accordingly.

so far i've changed the arousal threshold for aroused creatures functions to higher than what SP creatures spawn with, and everything seems to be working fine. i haven't had any issues with the "your holes are already stuffed!" message again.

i did notice something strange which may or may not be caused by this mod. seems like after a scene started by this mod, there's a high chance my pc won't wear the item originally used in slot 52 that's been removed by sexlab's built in strip editor. it doesn't happen all the time, so i still don't know what's causing it exactly, but i do know this has never been an issue with scenes triggered by other mods. does SP equip anything or in any way use slot 52 (underwear slot)? if that isn't the case, can it be the timing of the blackout+popup after a SP scene that interferes with other on-orgasm/end of scene scripts? from what i can tell, everything else that happens after a scene seems to work fine, except for re-equipping the item in slot 52.