I honestly love this mod, it's great and finally there is a way to get multiple creature animations to work without matchmaker.
That being said perhaps you could allow a better way to resist a creature attack though, playing a melee character in a dungeon can get annoying when you're in middle of a fight and suddenly a creature teleports behind you and you cant even try to fight back

4 hours ago, Slorm said:

Now, I'm wondering if there's another way instead. How about a textbox on screen that uses a hotkey, that way the pc can check what is a known active pheromone and would also hide the time. In short hitting the hotkey would display currently known pheromone infections. It's a bit kludgey I know but might work if it's inpractical to use the SKSE approach

It could probably be done, but the preference is to not display the remaining duration in the text? I think it could be converted to a string and concatenated...

39 minutes ago, Myth121 said:

I honestly love this mod, it's great and finally there is a way to get multiple creature animations to work without matchmaker.
That being said perhaps you could allow a better way to resist a creature attack though, playing a melee character in a dungeon can get annoying when you're in middle of a fight and suddenly a creature teleports behind you and you cant even try to fight back

Right now it works off of radius, you could always increase the time between attacks or temporarily suspend the attacks if you don't want them in a certain dungeon. Or maybe reducing the radius enough would give you a fighting chance with certain weapons (longer 2 handers perhaps).

What kind of an alternative system would be good for melee? I could probably make an MCM option variation where it would trigger 'on hit' instead of by getting within a certain radius. Would that be fair? You could melee them as long you avoid getting hit.

32 minutes ago, Hugh Reckum said:

What kind of an alternative system would be good for melee? I could probably make an MCM option variation where it would trigger 'on hit' instead of by getting within a certain radius. Would that be fair?

I'm not the one who asked for it but I like this as an option.  It would also make the weaker creatures a bit less hazardous.

42 minutes ago, Hugh Reckum said:

What kind of an alternative system would be good for melee? I could probably make an MCM option variation where it would trigger 'on hit' instead of by getting within a certain radius. Would that be fair? You could melee them as long you avoid getting hit.

I'm not sure that I'm understanding the problem here, but on two occasions where I've run into a combat situation the SP pursuing creature simply disappeared when combat triggered, so wasn't an issue

6 minutes ago, Slorm said:

I'm not sure that I'm understanding the problem here, but on two occasions where I've run into a combat situation the SP pursuing creature simply disappeared when combat triggered, so wasn't an issue

Currently the SP creature starts sex when it gets within x distance to player. I was suggesting an alternate mode that could be activated where SP creature would start sex if one of them managed to successfully land a hit on the Player instead (distance wouldn't matter).

The idea is that maybe this would be fairer to Players that prefer melee. Currently, the creatures can only be fought off via ranged attacks.

10 hours ago, Hugh Reckum said:

Currently the SP creature starts sex when it gets within x distance to player. I was suggesting an alternate mode that could be activated where SP creature would start sex if one of them managed to successfully land a hit on the Player instead (distance wouldn't matter).

The idea is that maybe this would be fairer to Players that prefer melee. Currently, the creatures can only be fought off via ranged attacks.

Good idea, I prefer a fighting chance.

"On hit", does that count if it's blocked or not? If not, being able to kill them before they get a single hit in would be very hard with the creatures that do pounce attacks, so it might as well be the old system. Could also take a health/stamina approach or chanced approach like other mods.

2 hours ago, FusRoDah said:

... being able to kill them before they get a single hit in would be very hard with the creatures that do pounce attacks, so it might as well be the old system. Could also take a health/stamina approach or chanced approach like other mods.

These are good points.  They indicate the difficulty the mod would have if it were to move in the direction of a combat defeat mod (creatures spawn in, player fights them, and loses if beaten down badly enough).  There's also the question of a male follower.  If this becomes a real combat, shouldn't that follower help you?  But if he does, the PC might be able to just run in circles and let the follower fight.  I had that happen yesterday, attacked by a riekling while Farkas just stood there.  I assumed he found the situation amusing (or hot), but if the PC were actually taking damage, I can't imagine him standing there while his shield sister gets stabbed. 

Having thought about this some more, the one hit proposal (or possibly a chance per hit, which would help the PC even more) seems like the best approach.  It improves somewhat over the distance-based sex trigger and it's simple.  Some creatures of course will have an advantage.  As FusRoDah noted, those that pounce will be hard to evade.  I think the variety of the challenge is good, though.  Get dosed with sabercat pheromones and you're in for a rough couple of days.  There's always the option to disallow creatures the player doesn't want in the mod's MCM (I've turned off a lot of them).  I'm sure that opinions on this will vary.  Just my 2 septims worth. 

3 hours ago, FusRoDah said:

Good idea, I prefer a fighting chance.

"On hit", does that count if it's blocked or not? If not, being able to kill them before they get a single hit in would be very hard with the creatures that do pounce attacks, so it might as well be the old system. Could also take a health/stamina approach or chanced approach like other mods.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

These are good points.  They indicate the difficulty the mod would have if it were to move in the direction of a combat defeat mod (creatures spawn in, player fights them, and loses if beaten down badly enough).  There's also the question of a male follower.  If this becomes a real combat, shouldn't that follower help you?  But if he does, the PC might be able to just run in circles and let the follower fight.  I had that happen yesterday, attacked by a riekling while Farkas just stood there.  I assumed he found the situation amusing (or hot), but if the PC were actually taking damage, I can't imagine him standing there while his shield sister gets stabbed.

There are a few technical issues with implementing a 'real' combat system with spawned creatures that are somewhat counterproductive to some of the Mod's mechanics that have already been sorted out:

A few off the top of my head is addition to HexBolt's point:

• There's already a check to determine if Player is in combat and prevent sex attacks by despawning creatures. - This would no longer work.
    • If the Player was in combat with the spawned creatures and something else joined the fray, it would no longer be possible to catch and the Player or other creatures might die while in the sex scene.
  • Low level Players would go back to dying very quickly vs certain creatures like Chaurus Reapers and Bull Netches.
  • Creatures entering real combat behavior is a mess when it comes to having intended AI packages / scenes etc. work correctly.
  • Allies to the Player or other Actors that have aggro behavior to 'help friends and allies' may continue attacking Creatures during sex scenes, possibly killing them and easily breaking the scene.

Some of the above is why I decided to spawn my own creatures in the first place instead of grabbing nearby creatures. With spawned creatures I can control factions, aggro radius behavior, base AI packages, the exact incoming damage (or lack of damage), among other things. + Certain features like the Mod's ability to modify creature speed, works a lot better on a non moving creature vs a moving creature.

Basically, everything is much more stable and consistent with my own spawned creatures because I can control everything that's happening more precisely compared to trying to use existing world creatures. That's why this Mod wasn't created as a creature 'combat defeat Mod' in the first place, not that those Mod's can't be done reasonably well, but there are also problems that are hard overcome due to the implicit chaos in the mechanics. And having very tight and consistent mechanics is especially important when implementing stuff like creature gangbangs, which are a big feature of this Mod.

Anyway, tldr: It'd be better to leverage the existing Mod's design mechanics to implement additional features. So adding a chance on hit using the current creature attack behavior would be preferential.

On 11/11/2018 at 10:00 AM, Hugh Reckum said:

A one hit requirement would be great, it gives you enough time to react. I dont think an entire combat system like one that would use health or stamina or variables like that is required cause that ruins the best part of this mod, which is gangbangs.

Alternatively a toggleable mcm message telling the player when the creatures spawn would also be fair since then the melee player can atleast prepare to repel her rapists 

On 11/11/2018 at 7:08 PM, Hugh Reckum said:

Anyway, tldr: It'd be better to leverage the existing Mod's design mechanics to implement additional features. So adding a chance on hit using the current creature attack behavior would be preferential.

That sounds like it would work well with a MNC chance slider so the player can decide the level of risk, though tbh I'm not sure there's much point in setting it to 100% as it would in effect negate the purpose of SP with one hit to stop the scene.

Personally I found the shout Yol (Fire) quite efficacious, then run like the wind if it doesn't work :D

4 hours ago, Stryker1177 said:

Just curious if it might be possible to have the spit attacks by Spiders or Chaurus infect you with pheromones?

This might cause a conflict with Estrus Chaurus+. I currently have Chaurus turned off in SP to avoid the egg infection as it is

9 hours ago, Stryker1177 said:

Just curious if it might be possible to have the spit attacks by Spiders or Chaurus infect you with pheromones?

It should already be possible, but yes, you might get lots of eggs if you are running Estrus Mods.

Projectiles count, so for instance getting hit with an arrow from a Draugr could get you Draugr Pheromones theoretically.

10 hours ago, Myth121 said:

A one hit requirement would be great, it gives you enough time to react. I dont think an entire combat system like one that would use health or stamina or variables like that is required cause that ruins the best part of this mod, which is gangbangs.

Alternatively a toggleable mcm message telling the player when the creatures spawn would also be fair since then the melee player can atleast prepare to repel her rapists 

5 hours ago, Slorm said:

That sounds like it would work well with a MNC chance slider so the player can decide the level of risk, though tbh I'm not sure there's much point in setting it to 100% as it would in effect negate the purpose of SP with one hit to stop the scene.

I got the mechanic working, but, it wasn't very satisfying with the existing AI packs. Creatures would only do limited attacks when they got close enough, the pathing was wonky, and the AI processing was slower than regular combat. After a fair amount of tinkering, I couldn't find a way to modify the AI packs to make them non-trivial, mostly due to too much combat delay and the AI not leveraging full behavior graphs for attacking.

But...

I switched the AI packs to conditional and am doing regular combat initiation instead when using the 'on hit' feature. The creatures will still do no damage, but they will go full out on the Player, using everything in their arsenal. This is a lot funner because the creatures will use magic attacks, melee attacks, ranged attacks etc. and grab any weapons they can find. A hit from any type of attack might end in a gangbang... So good luck once I get this released... lol

I did some play testing and thought the combat mode was fairly fun.

I changed around some of the combat AI, so some Rieklings, Falmer, Draugr will prefer ranged combat or magic. Also gave them corresponding bows & arrows or spears to throw in their actor inventory. (Wouldn't want it to be too easy! :classic_wink:)

Try giving them speed boosts if you really want to shit your pants...

Creatures in general should use their entire combat behavior graph, so it is much better than anything that could be accomplished with simple AI attack packages.

The one creature that I am pretty sure will not work with the new Combat Mode option is the Rabbit... Rabbits don't even have combat animations... (So there goes my Monty-Python inspired 'Blood-Thirsty Killer Rabbits Commit Unspeakable Atrocities as they Rampage Through Skyrim' Mod idea... ?)

Feature request...

MCM option... for upgrading.

Cure all, reset mod.

My character is currently suffering from about 8 different pheromone problems, I want to update my mod. Do a clean save, but need to 2 hour long pheromone's to stop.

Solution...

1. MCM option... clear all pheromones, reset mod.

2. A print-out of the spawn codes for the cures, or I could just do a search in the command menu. Either way is good...

Great mod...  :smile:

1 hour ago, Hugh Reckum said:

I did some play testing and thought the combat mode was fairly fun.

I changed around some of the combat AI, so some Rieklings, Falmer, Draugr will prefer ranged combat or magic. Also gave them corresponding bows & arrows or spears to throw in their actor inventory. (Wouldn't want it to be too easy! :classic_wink:)

Try giving them speed boosts if you really want to shit your pants...

Creatures in general should use their entire combat behavior graph, so it is much better than anything that could be accomplished with simple AI attack packages.

The one creature that I am pretty sure will not work with the new Combat Mode option is the Rabbit... Rabbits don't even have combat animations... (So there goes my Monty-Python inspired 'Blood-Thirsty Killer Rabbits Commit Unspeakable Atrocities as they Rampage Through Skyrim' Mod idea... ?)

The Rabbits could still commit atrocities, rampaging through Skyrim, they would just have to be unspeakable sexual atrocities... ?

On 11/8/2018 at 8:06 AM, Hugh Reckum said:

@Stryker1177 Not sure how you managed to get both at once, the Falmer and Lurker don't spawn together, so let me know if you're able to repeat this or under what circumstances.

You can see them as debuffs in the active magic effects, it will also display the timers there.

Just finish it with the same person if you want the immersion. It's faction based dialogue because I thought that making it available for any Court Wizard was better, otherwise they'd all need individual dialogue which is a PITA, or I'd have to limit it to a single NPC, which would mean fewer Player options...

It won't show up if Stealth Mode is active.

I just managed to find my screenshot folder and I did take a screenshot of this.

20181107110306_1.jpg

4 hours ago, Krazyone said:

My character is currently suffering from about 8 different pheromone problems, I want to update my mod. Do a clean save, but need to 2 hour long pheromone's to stop.

If you get ahold of a super strength pheromones cleanser (could console), it should cure everything.

4 hours ago, Krazyone said:

The Rabbits could still commit atrocities, rampaging through Skyrim, they would just have to be unspeakable sexual atrocities... ?

lol...

3 hours ago, Stryker1177 said:

I just managed to find my screenshot folder and I did take a screenshot of this.

Can't recreate this (I've tried), can't see anything in the scripts.

So, need more details.

2 hours ago, chevalierx said:

lord vampire bug , he just run in any ways but nothing hapennd and player suck so i can't activate (like open door) so i need load other save

This would happen if you didn't have valid Vampire Lord animations installed / enabled / registered.

Think you need MNC for this creature, or if you don't want to use, just uncheck in MCM.

The concept of the mod is great but the interaction with skyrim gameplay horrible, like every random rape mod out there. Would you consider another approach for those who want to play Skyrim normally? something like creating potions knowing which beast you are going to attract and consider them as a follower with a timer which may be increased?, like Untamed but with potions instead of shouts, no pack and not so op? with some optional handicaps? So the player can control what's going on.

6 minutes ago, alfgui said:

The concept of the mod is great but the interaction with skyrim gameplay horrible, like every random rape mod out there. Would you consider another approach for those who want to play Skyrim normally? something like creating potions knowing which beast you are going to attract and consider them as a follower with a timer which may be increased?, like Untamed but with potions instead of shouts, no pack and not so op? with some optional handicaps? So the player can control what's going on.

Nope.

11 hours ago, Hugh Reckum said:

If you get ahold of a super strength pheromones cleanser (could console), it should cure everything.

Ah that sounds useful. I've been using the consol to get individual ones to clear the effects but some of them like Horse and Hagraven have some buffs that you have to wait to clear (though only for 10 minutes so not so bad).

Thanks for the new update, I'm busy this week but will test out this weekend (well... I hope as I maybe working in the daytime both days)

17 minutes ago, Slorm said:

Ah that sounds useful. I've been using the consol to get individual ones to clear the effects but some of them like Horse and Hagraven have some buffs that you have to wait to clear (though only for 10 minutes so not so bad).

Thanks for the new update, I'm busy this week but will test out this weekend (well... I hope as I maybe working in the daytime both days)

I'm surprised you guys hadn't found that little trick.

The combat mode is fun imo, I might like it more than the radius option. Fighting off 4 spear-chucking wanna-be gangbanger (literal not homie) Rieklings without getting hit is entertaining.

I hear you on the busy work schedule though... I used to do 70hr weeks before I quit to do whatever I'm doing now... lol

4 hours ago, alfgui said:

4 hours ago, Hugh Reckum said:

Nope.

You can do that anyway, minus the potion. The MCM has options to select only the creatures you want to have molest your character...

I have the humans removed, as well as other creatures.

You can turn up the chance selector, to make certain creatures more likely to commit sexual atrocities to the Dovahkin and friends.

I've turned off Horses and Dogs, as they keep raping the Hell out of my female character without Pheromones... ?

My character keeps birthing Ponies...

I've got to park my Horse way off in the distance, before sleeping. Or wake up to some un called for, morning Horse action... ?

6 minutes ago, chevalierx said:

they come like flash ( Marvel) , if they fuck you any other npc (skyrim) creature can attack you  , spider hit me when i get fucked by charus

Depends on if you're playing with combat mode on or off, combat mode is more dangerous...