21 minutes ago, marymuir2 said:

do you have the multiple npc animations loaded?  There are special animations for 3p, 4p, 5p (include your PC in the count) and they are best if used with SL Animation Loader.  Billy's has many, also funny bizness animations.  3 draugr would need a 4p animation to run, and for more than that you need 5p.  I haven't seen any higher than 5p myself in the animation packs I am familiar with.

yep, i tried everything but stilll... beyond threesomes nothing works (and i think i can be sure is not a device limitation...).

Perhaps something else is preventing the event from happens... ill keep messing around,,,

Thanks anyway! 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My character ingested standard werewolf pheromones while in a city, with a time setting for attacks of 2.0. After that I've been walking around in the wild until there was only 20 min left of the spell effect, but I never got attacked by any werewolves. Did I miss the window? Also, what's 2.0 in this case? Minutes or Hours? Real time or game time?

Edited by RoninDog
  • 1 month later...

Pheromones is spawning 4 skeevers and the animation stalls. No sex scene happens and I have to get out the scene by killing the skeevers and doing an epc command. I figured out this is happening because I don't have a 4 skeever animation installed. Billy's has animations for up to 3, and those work ok for me. I can get around the problem by ticking off the MCM option that allows multiple creatures, but I'm wondering if anyone knows of an SLAL pack that has a 4 skeever animation?  Or is there a patch someplace that prevents Pheromones from spawning more creatures than the animations can handle?  Thanks.

5 hours ago, PubliusNV said:

Pheromones is spawning 4 skeevers and the animation stalls. No sex scene happens and I have to get out the scene by killing the skeevers and doing an epc command. I figured out this is happening because I don't have a 4 skeever animation installed. Billy's has animations for up to 3, and those work ok for me. I can get around the problem by ticking off the MCM option that allows multiple creatures, but I'm wondering if anyone knows of an SLAL pack that has a 4 skeever animation?  Or is there a patch someplace that prevents Pheromones from spawning more creatures than the animations can handle?  Thanks.

Hello,

Have you enabled  creature animation in Sexlab ?

Habe you installed any animations ?

More nasty critters and Sexlab aroused ?

9 hours ago, Shep67 said:

Have you enabled  creature animation in Sexlab ?

Habe you installed any animations ?

More nasty critters and Sexlab aroused ?

All that is installed and working. As I said, 3 skeever animations work fine, 4 skeever don't because I don't have a 4 skeever animation in amy of my SLAL packs.

• 2 weeks later...

HI 

First ive got to say incredible mod but for some reason any of the animal animations arent working i got frost atronach pheromones from a potion the dude teleported to me from another side of the world and proceded to sjust starnd there while doing nothing so i think anymations didnt trigger and none of the other animal animations work as well all teleport in and just stand there doing nothing

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

So creatures will spawn randomly and attack your player charater and then rape him/her based on pheromone level, and there's basically nothing you can do to prevent it from happening? Just got gangraped by angry draugr outside, during the day, which was ridiculous. They spawned, whacked my toon with a sword, could not fight them off, end of story.

2 hours ago, hamletsdead said:

So creatures will spawn randomly and attack your player charater and then rape him/her based on pheromone level, and there's basically nothing you can do to prevent it from happening?

Depending on settings, there is a possibility to kill the attackers at range, but it's usually not easy and sometimes simply impossible unless a character is extremely powerful.  The events are not very fair, nor do I think they were really intended to be.  If you install the mod, expect your character to get raped -- a lot.  If that's not what you want, you should be able to turn off all the options without risking uninstalling an active mod, and then wait out the current pheromones in a safe place.

• 1 month later...
On 3/28/2022 at 5:14 PM, Celedhring said:

Any way to curb the pheromone creatures from pushing my PC around into bad or awkward spots while trying to initiate sex? 

I have some tricks to reduce that behaviour. Firts you need to enable debug notification (not sure what it calls but similar to that), then you'll be able to know the attack is about to happen. when you see the creature chasing you. Wait for it to get close, then press "~" to open console, in seconds sexlab messages will be spamming your console log, when it's done, animation will kick right in, and the creature will stop pushing PC and jump right into sex. I hope it helps :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi 

first of all, thanks this mod, I used to used it, (worked with SSE and AE) but now, I'm not. It has a serious shortcoming, It doesn't chek (it seems) running scene and break other scripted scenario. For example Aroused Creatures, any Defeat mods and DCL scenarios.... and sometimes running sexlab scene too. 

Can you deal with it?

Have a nice evening 

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been using this for awhile with no issues. I noticed recently that combat mode no longer works. Creature spawns and just stands around. Nothing happens.

If I disable combat mode everything works but being pushed around by the creature till the system decides what scene to use is lame and immersion breaking.

Any suggestions on how to fix the combat problem?  

Edit: Once I added Serena to my party monsters quit attacking. I don't know if that is a vanilla thing or a result of using the SDA mod. I checked multiple saves so it has to be her. 

Edited by noir_78
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/12/2024 at 6:54 AM, cvonb said:

Does this lag SL scenes? I have 10 frames from this running when I try to start scenes.

I had something similar. I could resolve my problem with curing the active pheromone effects (my PC had like 20 of them, half being strong). After that, i made the durations of the pheromones shorter, so that i never had so many active.

I hope this helps

• 3 weeks later...