New version:

What's New in Version 1.2.2 October 17, 2018

• Added support for MFC and FFC animations, a male Dremora will spawn for the MFC animations, and a female Vampire will spawns for the FFC animations. Thx to WraithSlayer for some help with some of the more nuanced SL functions.
    • The MFC and FFC animations are handled by MNC, Billyy, and Anubs Creature pack, with MNC you will see some MFC animations with Canines, with Billyy there is the FFC with Gargoyles, and with Anubs there is MNC with Canines, FFC with Werewolves & Werebears, and FFC with Trolls.
      • Anubs anims are not a requirement, but, if you want to see these animations Anubs creature pack needs to be installed and the anim object esp enabled. If Anubs is not installed, then a female Vampire won't spawn with the Trolls and Werewolves.
  • Fixed a few Khajiit potions that weren't working correctly.
  • Discovered that the Mod would work fine with SSO or with SexLab Aroused Creatures individually, but, if both were installed at the same time there could be issues. - Added some features so it should be possible to have both of those Mods + this Mod installed without a problem.

Thank you :beer:

Now for the fun part, I have some good news and I have some bad news :classic_smile:

First the good news, the Skeever pheromone is now working as it should,, now for the bad news:

It's Buggity Bug Bug time

You'll find this one rather interesting. I've noticed it before and thought it was a save glitch when we were having problems with the wrong creatures but it's not and it's a problem with the Stealth setting. Now I know it's there it's easy to reproduce:

This one is really obscure until you know it's there. If stealth is toggled on and the game is saved, if you then exit Skyrim and restart the game again, when you load the save you can see the pheromone even though Stealth is still toggled on. The workaround is to untoggle and retoggle stealth and it's hidden again.

It seems like the Stealth toggle is one step behind or somehow out of kilter in some way on Skyrim start up and stays like this even if you reload the game. Once you untoggle/retoggle all further load seem to be okay (though I haven't tested that extensively)

What interrupted you? Creatures should automatically despawn if the Player is active in a Sexlab scene...

Edit:

Double checked and for a scene to start, this logic has to be true: !Sexlab.IsActorActive(PlayerRef) (not active)

If Player is active in Sexlab the creatures will despawn and NPC aliases will clear and quests will stop... This works as intended in all my testing, so without more detail not sure how this would happen.

Firstly, let me say that I love this mod.  It adds an element of surprise to a fairly predictable experience. That said, there are a couple of recommendations that I have which might make this mod a little more user friendly.

Firstly, this mod can wreak havoc with other mods that use heavily scripted events, such as Captured Dreams and Prison Overhaul.  Could you possible add a toggle to the MCM which suspends attacks?  

Secondly, is it possible to add a non-hostile flag to the player during attacks?  I can't tell you how many times I've been in dungeon getting gangbanged by Rieklings or whathaveyou, and some roving NPC walks up, knocks me out, and suddenly I'm being auctioned off in Simple Slavery.  

I really enjoy this mod, but those two situation make things a bit tedious.  

5 hours ago, Hugh Reckum said:

What interrupted you? Creatures should automatically despawn if the Player is active in a Sexlab scene...

Not sure if this is helpful or not as you probably have another check in place, but SL Adventures doesn't issue the modevent dhlp_suspend it only listens for it (last time I checked with Teutonic)

EDIT: looking ar the post above, I'm not sure why there should be a problem with POP as even the outside scenes in the Pillory are in towns, though there could be issues if the Bounty Hunters are walking the pc to a hold I would guess

4 hours ago, nigwriter said:

I can't tell you how many times I've been in dungeon getting gangbanged by Rieklings or whathaveyou, and some roving NPC walks up, knocks me out, and suddenly I'm being auctioned off in Simple Slavery.

That sounds like "working as intended" ;)

4 hours ago, nigwriter said:

Firstly, let me say that I love this mod.  It adds an element of surprise to a fairly predictable experience. That said, there are a couple of recommendations that I have which might make this mod a little more user friendly.

Firstly, this mod can wreak havoc with other mods that use heavily scripted events, such as Captured Dreams and Prison Overhaul.  Could you possible add a toggle to the MCM which suspends attacks?  

Secondly, is it possible to add a non-hostile flag to the player during attacks?  I can't tell you how many times I've been in dungeon getting gangbanged by Rieklings or whathaveyou, and some roving NPC walks up, knocks me out, and suddenly I'm being auctioned off in Simple Slavery.  

I really enjoy this mod, but those two situation make things a bit tedious.  

I initially had disableplayercontrols running throughout sex scenes, and that has a built in feature to disable attacks vs the Player. But, apparently it was messing with SLSO UI, so I renabled it more quickly so it would fix that compatibility. But, I guess I could add a check so it will only reenable early if SLSO is installed. In that case, without SLSO you will be safe from attacks during sex, but with SLSO attacks could happen but there won't be a UI issue... Guess that's the best I can do atm.

6 hours ago, panthercom said:

I've run into problems where pheromones interrupts sex animations triggered by other mods, in

this case Sexlab Adventures. Is there a way for it to check if animations are already playing, and wait

it's turn?

6 hours ago, Hugh Reckum said:

Edit:

Double checked and for a scene to start, this logic has to be true: !Sexlab.IsActorActive(PlayerRef) (not active)

If Player is active in Sexlab the creatures will despawn and NPC aliases will clear and quests will stop... This works as intended in all my testing, so without more detail not sure how this would happen.

I also just had this happen, SLAdventures was on the last member of a gangbang when a wisp appeared and then a netch showed up.  The netch didn't wait for the guard to finish so sexlab was jumping back and forth between the two scenes.

11 minutes ago, ercramer69 said:

I also just had this happen, SLAdventures was on the last member of a gangbang when a wisp appeared and then a netch showed up.  The netch didn't wait for the guard to finish so sexlab was jumping back and forth between the two scenes.

It runs this check before sex can start for all creatures:

If PlayerRef.GetDistance(CreatureAlias.GetActorReference()) < 150 && SPCreatureSexDone.GetValueInt() == 0 && CreatureAlias.GetActorReference().IsEnabled() && !Sexlab.IsActorActive(PlayerRef)   (The Player is not in a SL scene).

And does this if a SL scene is playing:

ElseIf Sexlab.IsActorActive(PlayerRef) && SPCreatureSexDone.GetValueInt() == 0    (The Player is in a SL scene).
                    Debug.Notification("Your holes are already stuffed!")                
                    ClearDisableAliases()                    
                    SPPheromonesQuest.Stop()
                    NPCStopQuests()  

I've tested this and it worked whenever I was in a sex scene when a creature showed up.

The one common denominator is you guys both reported this with SL Adventures... So maybe there's an issue with that Mod?

Is Adventures calling a scene through SexLab? Or is it just calling animations directly? - The latter might not register as a SL scene...

3 minutes ago, Hugh Reckum said:

It runs this check before sex can start for all creatures:

If PlayerRef.GetDistance(CreatureAlias.GetActorReference()) < 150 && SPCreatureSexDone.GetValueInt() == 0 && CreatureAlias.GetActorReference().IsEnabled() && !Sexlab.IsActorActive(PlayerRef)   (The Player is not in a SL scene).

And does this if a SL scene is playing:

ElseIf Sexlab.IsActorActive(PlayerRef) && SPCreatureSexDone.GetValueInt() == 0    (The Player is in a SL scene).
                    Debug.Notification("Your holes are already stuffed!")                
                    ClearDisableAliases()                    
                    SPPheromonesQuest.Stop()
                    NPCStopQuests()  

I've tested this and it worked whenever I was in a sex scene when a creature showed up.

The one common denominator is you guys both reported this with SL Adventures... So maybe there's an issue with that Mod?

Is Adventures calling a scene through SexLab? Or is it just calling animations directly? - The latter might not register as a SL scene...

They are called from sexlab I believe animations are all random.  could it be that we both just happened to be in the pause between one scene ending and the next scene starting when the check went off and didn't see the character in a scene?

I ask that because I think the wisp showed up just as the last scene started so the netch came like it should hit once and then that scene started.

If the SexLab function got called from this Mod before it was called from the other Mod, and the other Mod doesn't have a check to prevent a scene if another scene is active, then yes, it's possible.

Or maybe if the timing was just perfect and it somehow got past the Papyrus logic during the second or something that SexLab API takes to update things, then maybe, but I think the first possibility is more likely.

It could be possible for other Mods to interrupt this Mod's scenes, but not the other way around, the logic is there to shut everything down and despawn the creatures if an active SexLab scene is playing when the creatures from this Mod show up...

I recently finished Wolfskull cave and Dead Mans Respite with Draugr Pheromones active. In both cases when the Draugr came upon me they evidently made enough noise to wake the dead (sorry I couldn't help myself) and other opponents showed up (necromancers in Wolfskull and more draugr in DMR). In both cases the new opponents did not target me until the sex was over. They did battle my follower, if that makes any difference. I do NOT have SL Adventures in my load order.

Thanks for the update Hugh :beer:

I think there might still be some issues with the timers, though it may be more to do with cell boundary changes or possibly spawn points (I'm guessing here).

If I stay in a place and wait a couple of hours the creatures spawn no problem but if I'm running (in this case from Whiterun to around Fort Amol and back) I don't seem to get any spawns at all. So I was wondering if the many cell changes are somehow disrupting the timer or whether in fact there actually is a spawn but it's a cell or two behind the pc so doesn't have a chance to catch up.

Another example was with skeever pheromone, I took the carriage both ways Whiterun to Riften and back and not a sniff of a skeever anywhere

I haven't tested this in depth except the static waits which are working. It could also be that I was simply unlucky, the game engine can be flaky with timers and the RNG at the best of times

Spoiler
5 minutes ago, Slorm said:

I think there might still be some issues with the timers, though it may be more to do with cell boundary changes or possibly spawn points (I'm guessing here).

If I stay in a place and wait a couple of hours the creatures spawn no problem but if I'm running (in this case from Whiterun to around Fort Amol and back) I don't seem to get any spawns at all. So I was wondering if the many cell changes are somehow disrupting the timer or whether in fact there actually is a spawn but it's a cell or two behind the pc so doesn't have a chance to catch up.

Another example was with skeever pheromone, I took the carriage both ways Whiterun to Riften and back and not a sniff of a skeever anywhere

I haven't tested this in depth except the static waits which are working. It could also be that I was simply unlucky, the game engine can be flaky with timers and the RNG at the best of times

I think you're right about the cell change. I had active Giant pheromones running from Rorikstead to Dawnstar (past Morthal). About where I would have passed Meepo (he wasn't there because I'd been this way many times before) I got a notice that I had escaped pursuit. When I came back that way later there was a giant in the road there - there is never a giant in that area otherwise!

17 minutes ago, Slorm said:

Have you tried turning on the debug mode? It will tell you if you're in a valid spawn location.

10 minutes ago, Psalam said:

I think you're right about the cell change. I had active Giant pheromones running from Rorikstead to Dawnstar (past Morthal). About where I would have passed Meepo (he wasn't there because I'd been this way many times before) I got a notice that I had escaped pursuit. When I came back that way later there was a giant in the road there - there is never a giant in that area otherwise!

Giants are just slooowww. The AI pack is set to run, but Skyrim behavior files doesn't seem to allow it unless the Giant is in combat...

27 minutes ago, Hugh Reckum said:

Have you tried turning on the debug mode? It will tell you if you're in a valid spawn location.

I have on the static test. I'll do another test run with it on the whole time but I think the whole road is wilderness unless you deviate off at Darkshade which is a dungeon. I'll get a log as well

Spoiler
11 minutes ago, Hugh Reckum said:

Some cells can be surprising...

The timers themselves are pretty much just based on Utility.WaitGameTime()... Not much can really go wrong there.

Should I add that to my list of famous last words? ?

I think we have a problem. I was infected with skeever pheromone, debug was on and ran from Whiterun to Fort Amol and back. Attack setting was on 2.5 hours per vanilla load of SP and round trip takes something over 4 game hours.

During that time  for which I was continuously running except for a couple of few second stops there were no debug messages on screen, the only one I saw was after first taking the pheromone in Whiterun where it say's something about NPC's. All the way there and back there were no further messages on screen.

I took a log, not sure if it'll be of any use. As a further thought, I was wondering if the pc is moving then it's somehow blocking the whole process from firing

Papyrus.0.log

EDIT: Going back to the Carriage, if you recall I reported there wasn't an issue when being chased by ash hoppers, I noticed on the trip to Riften and back nothing spawned so it seems that something in the trigger mechanism has changed perhaps