18 minutes ago, Hugh Reckum said:

This ESP should work for M & F followers.

Some of the after-sex comments might still be a bit funny, like, your male follower might complain about having his pussy mauled by a bear after bear sex. But, I guess you're already using your imagination... lol :classic_tongue:

SexLab Pheromones.esp

Thank you very much! 

lol Imagination is a wonderful thing and if the comments bother me too much I can always modify them in TES5Edit to suit my needs.

Great mod!

Thanks for making this mod.

As a request, for the textures that are applied when pheromones are added, could they be made compatible with sexlab's existing system for applying cum textures, or could a no-texture version of this mod be made available?  The textures conflict with sexlab's cum textures, and one will override the other, with only one or the other being visible on an actor at a time.  I would guess that it would be possible to interact with sexlab's cum textures to add more cum instead of applying a texture that is unique to this mod.

@Hugh Reckum

Thanks for replying!!!  Your reply was very informative.

I use a texture replacer for SexLab cum effects, and I use long timers for cum effects in the SexLab settings.  For whatever reason, SL Pheromones is not using the same textures, and SexLab and SL Pheromones alternate between applying effects that use different textures, and also reflect different levels or stages of cum.

1 minute ago, Celedhring said:

Wish I'd discovered this mod a long ago.  I did have to untick all the large creatures (especially dragons!) because of their size which is a bitch to deal with..in an indoors setting. 

The creatures only spawn in certain locations, the Dragons for instance only spawn in the wilderness, this Mod will never spawn them indoors...

Great Mod. Loved the idea of this when you first came out with it, but it needed a lot of work at v1.05. As you were updating mod almost everyday, I waited a while to run it again. Been having a lot of fun with it. I have encountered an issue and I'm not sure what you could do to remedy it. My PC ended up with four different pheromones including Lurker and Falmer. Problem occurred when the attack began as the three falmer and a Lurker showed up. I had a follower with me and one falmer jumped on her and the rest two falmer and lurker started a four way gang bang. Problem is the Lurker is not sized for a gang bang with anyone other than a giant. Technically there is probably nothing wrong but because of the size difference in the participants the sex animation will not run properly. All four participants stood around going through the motions but with air not each other. I was wonder if the Pheromone attacks, if multiple pheromones are ingested, then could the attacks be staggered? Something so not all the different creatures are showing up at same time to fill the same holes, so the sex animations will run properly.

Would it be possible to have a list somewhere in the MCM to show what pheromones have been ingested? Hard to remember what you have until they show up to have fun with you. You can end up with multiple pheromones so easily.

On retrieving the books. May want to adjust the dialog a little so it is different with different learned persons. Currently plays like you just talked to same person. I got the first book in whiterun and then 2nd and 3rd in Riften. Dialog plays like you had just talked to the person for the first book, but I had just meet her for the first in my game play.

The constant message for the extra pheromones not fading away is annoying. If it could be set so it doesn't show every five seconds and more every three to five minutes would be better or is there a setting I need to change and have missed?

@Stryker1177 Not sure how you managed to get both at once, the Falmer and Lurker don't spawn together, so let me know if you're able to repeat this or under what circumstances.

48 minutes ago, Stryker1177 said:

Would it be possible to have a list somewhere in the MCM to show what pheromones have been ingested?

You can see them as debuffs in the active magic effects, it will also display the timers there.

On retrieving the books. May want to adjust the dialog a little so it is different with different learned persons. Currently plays like you just talked to same person. I got the first book in whiterun and then 2nd and 3rd in Riften. Dialog plays like you had just talked to the person for the first book, but I had just meet her for the first in my game play.

Just finish it with the same person if you want the immersion. It's faction based dialogue because I thought that making it available for any Court Wizard was better, otherwise they'd all need individual dialogue which is a PITA, or I'd have to limit it to a single NPC, which would mean fewer Player options...

The constant message for the extra pheromones not fading away is annoying. If it could be set so it doesn't show every five seconds and more every three to five minutes would be better or is there a setting I need to change and have missed?

It won't show up if Stealth Mode is active.

Quick fix for anyone updating and finding the import no longer working in a cleaned game.

It's caused by the MCM Follower Toggle appearing which seems to throw a wobbly with the json file (probably because the order is changed.

Easy fix: Load an older uncleaned game, the Follower Toggle will appear, set it to how you want and then export your settings, these will then import into your new cleaned game correctly

Buggity Time

I've not been able to reproduce this one so far as it's also depends on the output from the RNG.

I had a message to say I had escaped my pursuers, I then shortly afterwards got a message to say the creature had infected me with the stronger pheromone even though I had never actually encountered it.

---

The combat check works well, I was been chased by a Hagraven then got into combat with a bandit and she promptly disappeared. Glad about that as they get a bit smelly. Can also confirm the quest doesn't fire at that point, not until there's an actual encounter that completes.

25 minutes ago, Slorm said:

I had a message to say I had escaped my pursuers, I then shortly afterwards got a message to say the creature had infected me with the stronger pheromone even though I had never actually encountered it.

Nice catch, you're like a bug hunter extraordinaire!

I think I found it. That function was getting called in one kind of odd place, should be safe to swap this script.

SLPheromonesControlScript.pex

It might just be me but I seem to be having a problem with this mod and Beeing Female.  My character has the wolf pheromone and everything is working as it should, wolves chase me down and pseudo attack, both me and my follower get used by the wolves and then the blackout wolves gone, so absolutely no issue from this mod.

Except for the fact my character is pregnant and the only thing that has attacked and hit me since inception were the wolves pseudo attack, and while my character doesn't take any damage from the attacks I do see the baby takes damage icon appear and sure enough the unborn health drops with each pseudo attack.

If nobody else is having this issue then I'll play around with my load order but figured I'd check with the community before driving myself crazy with troubleshooting. 

Been using SP most of today and it's working perfectly (though haven't tested followers as I hate 'em). Tested that the thread cleanup is working, which it is dropping from 23 down to 3 so all is good.

For a future enhancement, though I don't know if it's even possible with the game engine. With Stealth enabled could the effect be shown once an encounter has taken place (as clearly the pc would know that summat's up) but keep hidden any that haven't as yet happened. The idea being that the pc would know a pheromone is in effect (until it clears) as she's just had experience of it but would know about any of the others until something happened. It would need to be repeatable so once a pheromone is cleared and taken again it remains hidden until the pc has some fun with it again

1 hour ago, Slorm said:

Been using SP most of today and it's working perfectly (though haven't tested followers as I hate 'em). Tested that the thread cleanup is working, which it is dropping from 23 down to 3 so all is good.

For a future enhancement, though I don't know if it's even possible with the game engine. With Stealth enabled could the effect be shown once an encounter has taken place (as clearly the pc would know that summat's up) but keep hidden any that haven't as yet happened. The idea being that the pc would know a pheromone is in effect (until it clears) as she's just had experience of it but would know about any of the others until something happened. It would need to be repeatable so once a pheromone is cleared and taken again it remains hidden until the pc has some fun with it again

Let me see if I understand what you're asking...

Right now, stealth mode has everything always invisible, right? But you want specific ones to become visible after an encounter with a certain creature happens, and then go invisible again once the effect is cleared, so it wouldn't become visible on catching the effect again, but only on a subsequent creature attack. Did I get this right?

If this is the case, I can think of a way that maybe would work, but I'm a little skeptical about how well I could get it to work. Part of the problem is that I'm using SKSE functions to manipulate the magic effect flags, and they are already kind of wonky with how they get stored in memory. For instance, I already found that I need to refresh the function OnPlayerLoadGame and even OnInit to get things to work correctly because there is some weirdness with how they get stored in memory. (A toggled state can even persist through a new game it seems!)

Keep in mind, SKSE functions were never intended by Bethesda to be used in Papyrus, it's 'extra stuff' that mostly the SKSE team found by reverse engineering Skyrim binary. So, the functions can be quite powerful, but also may have some weird behavior.

I'm pretty sure that I could make it work 'initially' right after a creature attack, and have the flag reset after pheromones for that creature are cleared. - It should continue to work throughout a current play-session.

But, upon loading a save game if stealth mode is active once the game is loaded, I think things would revert to the 'stealth mode state' if it was toggled on in the MCM, and everything would disappear again... I think that I'd need to keep this feature intact to continue to resolve the wonky memory storage. So upon reloading a game, everything would all be a 'mystery' again, if stealth mode was active. If this sounds OK, I could probably make this happen.

A consideration on displaying pheromone effects after the first attack is that it would spoil the mystery of the time remaining.  Obviously you'd know at that point that you're affected, but depending on the areas you've been in lately some creature spawns might have been ineligible.  So you might have a lot of time left or just a little.  If you've activated stealth mode, do you really want to see how much time is left before you know that you're safe?  Just something to think about. 

5 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

A consideration on displaying pheromone effects after the first attack is that it would spoil the mystery of the time remaining.  Obviously you'd know at that point that you're affected, but depending on the areas you've been in lately some creature spawns might have been ineligible.  So you might have a lot of time left or just a little.  If you've activated stealth mode, do you really want to see how much time is left before you know that you're safe?  Just something to think about. 

It would probably be best if it had its own MCM toggle, for instance a 'Show Effect After Attack in Stealth Mode', so there would be a togglable 'modified' stealth mode option.

I could see why some people may want this feature, but you're right, it probably isn't for everyone...

Hmm, yes it is tricky and HexBolt8 also has a very good point, unfortunately it wouldn't be possible to hide the time but thinking about it maybe a different approach might work though.

Just to clarify let's say the pc get infected with skeever pheromone:

1/ No notification until an encounter with a skeever

2/ Pheromone wears off

3/ PC infected with skeever pheromone

3/ No notification until an encounter with a skeever

4/ Pheromone wears off etc., in effect each infection starts the process de novo

Now, I'm wondering if there's another way instead. How about a textbox on screen that uses a hotkey, that way the pc can check what is a known active pheromone and would also hide the time. In short hitting the hotkey would display currently known pheromone infections. It's a bit kludgey I know but might work if it's inpractical to use the SKSE approach