6 minutes ago, Hugh Reckum said:

Well, it's actually not reequipping stuff after the scene, the Player is left stripped and covered in cum...

so it's intentional that it doesn't re-equip after a scene? if that's the case i can script something in sexlab util1 to re-equip manually. 

another thing i noticed just now--a scene started with billyy's 3p splitroast, which is FCC with 2 canines. the creatures spawned were 1 dremora and 1 wolf, so the pc plus wolf played their animations, while the dremora stood there because he can't play the 2nd wolf's animations. actually this may be one of billy's legacy packs (when wolf and dog anims were separate), so maybe that's why it isn't working

10 minutes ago, Hugh Reckum said:

What version are you running?

i'm running SP 1.2.4c, with billyys' 1.5.1 and legacy pack enabled. i do have anubs creature anims, as well as leito's legacy MFC anim. there are only a handful of MFC anims i can think of, and as far as i'm aware only anub and leito made them. billyy has 3p anims with creatures, but are FCC

now that you mentioned it, i believe this is the part that randomizes the cum layer that appears on the player after a scene?

Spoiler

Function CastSexlabSpell()
Int Random
Random = Utility.RandomInt(1, 9)
If Random == 1
    SexLabCumVaginalOralAnalSpell.Cast(PlayerRef, PlayerRef)
ElseIf Random == 2
    SexLabVaginal1Oral1Anal1Spell.Cast(PlayerRef, PlayerRef)
ElseIf Random == 3
    SexLabVaginal1Oral1Anal2Spell.Cast(PlayerRef, PlayerRef)
ElseIf Random == 4
    SexLabVaginal1Oral2Anal1Spell.Cast(PlayerRef, PlayerRef)
ElseIf Random == 5
    SexLabVaginal1Oral2Anal2Spell.Cast(PlayerRef, PlayerRef)
ElseIf Random == 6
    SexLabVaginal2Oral1Anal1Spell.Cast(PlayerRef, PlayerRef)
ElseIf Random == 7
    SexLabVaginal2Oral1Anal2Spell.Cast(PlayerRef, PlayerRef)
ElseIf Random == 8
    SexLabVaginal2Oral2Anal1Spell.Cast(PlayerRef, PlayerRef)
ElseIf Random == 9
    SexLabVaginal2Oral2Anal2Spell.Cast(PlayerRef, PlayerRef)    
EndIf
EndFunction

i let SL framework handle the shaders for the cum textures, but this explains why sometimes after a SP scene, i end up with less cum textures than before it.

can you tell me which is the part that keeps SL framework from re-equipping anything stripped before the scene? 

the only MFC anims i know of (male female creature) are 3 from leito:

LeitoCanineMFC

LeitoCanineMFC2

LeitoCanine Non-con

and 2 from anub:

Anub Male Female Wolf

Anub Male Female Dog

the other group creature anims are with one female with 2+ same creature types

47 minutes ago, gtcard said:

now that you mentioned it, i believe this is the part that randomizes the cum layer that appears on the player after a scene?

Yes, that randomizes one of the 9 different 3 cum combos from SexLab...

The passout function does the final strip:

Function PassOut()
FadeToBlackImod.Apply()
debug.SendAnimationEvent(PlayerRef, "BleedOutStart")
Utility.Wait(1.0)
FadeToBlackHoldImod.Apply()
CastSexlabSpell()
    If SPFlyerAlias.GetActorReference() != None
        SPFlyerAlias.GetActorReference().Disable()
        SPFlyerAlias.Clear()
        SPFlyerAlias.GetActorReference().Delete()
    EndIf
Sexlab.StripActor(PlayerRef, VictimRef = PlayerRef, DoAnimate = false)
ClearDisableAliases()
Utility.Wait(4.5)
FadeToBlackHoldImod.Remove()
Utility.Wait(1.5)
MadeItWorse()
debug.SendAnimationEvent(PlayerRef, "BleedOutStop")
    If !SPWizardQuest.IsRunning()
        SPWizardQuest.Setstage(10)
        Utility.Wait(5.0)
    EndIf
EndFunction

So if you wanted, you could just comment out the Sexlab.StripActor line.

Yeah, there's not a whole lot of MFC animations, it should handle them though, at least it did in my testing handle MFC and FFC correctly. Make sure you have handle creature genders checked in Sexlab anim options though.

13 minutes ago, Hugh Reckum said:

So if you wanted, you could just comment out the Sexlab.StripActor line.

Yeah, there's not a whole lot of MFC animations, it should handle them though, at least it did in my testing handle MFC and FFC correctly. Make sure you have handle creature genders checked in Sexlab anim options though.

okay cool, i'll try commenting out that line. i see that the CastSexlabSpell function is also there, which is what's handling the cum textures? i'll try commenting that out from the passout function too.

and you're right about the match creature gender checkbox. i had that unchecked. i will try it again with it checked and report back if i see anything weird. funny thing just happened: SP scene pulled up a dog and a dremora again just now, and the animation selected was billyy 3p splitroast again. i used SL Tools' hotkey "H" to pull up the available anims in the pool, and selected one of the MFC anims manually. it played...but the pc was in the male slot and the dremora was in the F slot...hahaha. pretty sure they don't like being summoned, much less get summoned to be pegged by a dog lol

10 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

I like that the pheromone potions are cure potions as well, and a cheap alternative to cure potions. It makes having a cure potions, within everyone's budget.

But any chance you could put them in the potions section, instead of the food section. :)

Not really, Bethesda's potions system is very convoluted. All the recipes are derived from ingredient effects from base type potion items and applied derived magnitudes... You can't have specific recipes.

There's a reason that there's not custom potion crafting Mods out there. (I'm not aware of any at least). - And even if you made one, it'd be pretty limited what you could do with it...

22 hours ago, Hugh Reckum said:

@Slorm Are you getting any unattached instances?

Not sure exactly what might be causing it offhand, I did a few script cleanup things in the last update just released, so maybe it will help...

I just had the one unattached instance but I couldn't make out from what mod when I checked with Skyrim Savegame Tool (the 00000000 filter info isn't very helpful). I had assumed it was something gone wrong with Sleep Tight as I first noticed it with a guard outside Highmoon Hall and when I went in another guard in a sleeping robe. I didn't bother cleaning it though I went back to an earlier good save as there's no point in taking a chance, but I haven't had it happen since.

I'll test out the new version and let you know, won't be until the end of the week though as rl is really busy

using version 1.2.5 right now. i still saw a couple of "your holes are already stuffed!" messages while running around. i had debug mode up during most of my testing yesterday, and there is a different message for when SP actually detects a scene active (something along the lines of sex scene active, skipping cycle). i see there are 24 instances of "your holes are already stuffed!" in the source script, so what i think i will do is numerate each of those strings and recompile it, so when i see the message, i will know exactly which part of the code was running at that time.

i have a suggestion however: the mod is currently using a set frequency for pheromone attacks to happen--is it possible to make this frequency into a range, say for example a frequency of X, modified by +/- Y hours? Y doesn't even need to be a variable--it can be a set +/- 1 or 2 hours, with a toggle to turn it on or off. also, if the mod misses a cycle due to whatever reason (dead actors, out of range, "your holes are already stuffed", actual scene playing) do you think it's possible to have the script do a short timer before repeating again, without having it wait for an entire cycle to elapse before retrying? i think this can actually solve a lot of perceived issues with cycles being missed, because it makes up for it with increased frequency of occurrence. also, it can actually add an element of randomness to the whole sequence, especially if the "your holes are already stuffed" messages are taken out altogether. that way even if the player misses a cycle due to that message, they wouldn't know it, and they wouldn't know when to expect the next attack to occur.

"It's now possible to set chance of catching super strong pheromones to 0 in MCM."

How? There doesn't seem to be any option for it.

Bug:

A scene that doesn't reset, because of eg. enemies kill the participants before they can engage in acts, will cause the mod to get stuck. It'll output in debug that the last scene didn't reset and will retry next cycle forever.

@Hugh Reckum

I've just cleaned and installed latest version, though not had a chance to play as yet (roll on Friday). A couple of things:

1/ No problem setting super strong pheromones to 0 so not sure what problem the poster above is having

2/ After the clean/reinstall the the thread count is back down to 2. I'll monitor it and let you know if the latest version isn't cleaning up after itself

18 hours ago, gtcard said:

i have a suggestion however: the mod is currently using a set frequency for pheromone attacks to happen--is it possible to make this frequency into a range, say for example a frequency of X, modified by +/- Y hours? Y doesn't even need to be a variable--it can be a set +/- 1 or 2 hours, with a toggle to turn it on or off. also, if the mod misses a cycle due to whatever reason (dead actors, out of range, "your holes are already stuffed", actual scene playing) do you think it's possible to have the script do a short timer before repeating again, without having it wait for an entire cycle to elapse before retrying? i think this can actually solve a lot of perceived issues with cycles being missed, because it makes up for it with increased frequency of occurrence. also, it can actually add an element of randomness to the whole sequence, especially if the "your holes are already stuffed" messages are taken out altogether. that way even if the player misses a cycle due to that message, they wouldn't know it, and they wouldn't know when to expect the next attack to occur.

It would be possible to randomize time, but currently the timers are configurable in MCM. So if you wanted things to happen more frequently, you could just reduce the time intervals, having strong pheromones also causes faster attacks. It seems like the randomization element would be at cross-purposes with the user control element, and it's usually best to err on the side of giving users more control when chosing features...

If you're just playing the game and doing other things, I think the attacks can often be a little surprising... Do you guys agree with this or would more randomization be better?

7 hours ago, steveju76 said:

"It's now possible to set chance of catching super strong pheromones to 0 in MCM."

How? There doesn't seem to be any option for it.

Think it's called extra pheromones, but yeah, the slider should be there.

17 minutes ago, Slorm said:

I've just cleaned and installed latest version, though not had a chance to play as yet (roll on Friday). A couple of things:

1/ No problem setting super strong pheromones to 0 so not sure what problem the poster above is having

2/ After the clean/reinstall the the thread count is back down to 2. I'll monitor it and let you know if the latest version isn't cleaning up after itself

Thx for taking the time to test stuff out. :classic_wink:

I'd like to suggest a toggle to disable the chance per hit of "infection".  It's really flexible with the individual sliders and it gives players a high level of customization.  I like the way that the mod implements this.  But in my case I just want to turn off infection entirely, which involves clicking each slider and setting it to zero.  It's doable, just tedious. 

8 hours ago, Hugh Reckum said:

If you're just playing the game and doing other things, I think the attacks can often be a little surprising... Do you guys agree with this or would more randomization be better?

If I understood gtcard's suggestion correctly, it was to have both player control and a small random factor.  The player would select a time between attacks with the sliders, but there would also be a new option to add a small +/- random amount to that setting on each cycle.  If implementing that is practical, it would still allow for customization but also offer a bit of randomness to reduce predictability.  If it's not practical, then as you said, player control is better than randomness.

6 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I'd like to suggest a toggle to disable the chance per hit of "infection".  It's really flexible with the individual sliders and it gives players a high level of customization.  I like the way that the mod implements this.  But in my case I just want to turn off infection entirely, which involves clicking each slider and setting it to zero.  It's doable, just tedious.

To further add on to this: instead of a toggle that disables it, add a global slider that changes all of the sliders at once. That way the sliders can be set to 0 (disabled) or another number all at once instead of having to do it individually.

Another suggestion: split up the MCM menu to make use of the right pane, this would allow for more information on screen, with less scrolling (currently only the left side is used.)

On 10/22/2018 at 8:30 PM, Hugh Reckum said:

@pinaman & @gtcard

Do you guys want to try this script? (Replace existing one)

SPPlayerAliasBaseScript.pex

I added a global check for orgasm end events when Player is active in a SexLab scene and did a manual remove from animating faction after about a 10 second delay... 

Seemed to fix it, I tried my damnedest but couldn't produce the bug...

v1.2.5 works great for me , no more busy with sex or combat messages

-stripping also works fine , my fault, I forgot to also set the aggressive animation stripping back to my desired config, sorry

also found the npcs selling the pheromones book

keep up the good work ! I'm courious to any future dev of this mod, is already some nice fun :)

cheers

@hylysi Good suggestions, I may work on this a bit over the weekend...

27 minutes ago, BlueFoxStar115 said:

hey nice mod but is it possible instead of the insta rape to be able to fight of the gank ?

The creatures have to catch the Player first, so they have to get within X distance (can set the distance in MCM) before the sex starts.

You can fight them with range spells or bow & arrows...

Another suggestion.  Instead of (or in addition to) the mechanism to evade pursuit by getting far enough away from the attackers, how about a configurable time limit?  After chasing you long enough they lose interest.  There are situations in which the PC might be unable to fight (weak at magic, robbed of ranged weapons) but might still be able to keep out of sex range.  It seems like there should still be a way to escape, or the chase could go on indefinitely. 

Also, an option to not use the multiple-creature animations (Leito and Billyy) would be welcome, if it's practical.  I just don't want to increase my animation count by adding the extra required creature mods.  I'm probably not the only player pushing the animation limit.  I can actually do that by un-checking the option for multiple creatures, but it's less challenging with a single pursuer.  (To see what would happen, I tried leaving the multiple creatures option checked without installing the required animations and I got very strange results, so I know that doesn't work.  I'm not blaming the mod for that, since it clearly says that the animations are required.)  Just a suggestion.

Bug Report

Two of them I'm afraid though one is ongoing from before (threads). Anyway, here we go:

1/ I was in Broken Fang Cave fighting the Master Vampire and had spiders port in to have some fun, unfortunately the Vampire carried on attacking. Not sure if this was caused by SP not detecting I was in combat or because I was specifically fighting a Vampire.

2/ Threads still seem not to be clearing, here's where I am so far after a few hours of play with the latest version:

threads.jpg.fe3fd95b63a6e2908ef54b0042c6e144.jpg

8 minutes ago, Slorm said:

Yay, more goodies. Thank you :beer:

Hope it helps, if you see more threads, if you go to PDT Script Data, Section Active Threads and can find any SP stacks, that would be more useful information-wise.

Also, if anything comes up in PDT analysis... The stats don't give much information to work with...

48 minutes ago, Hugh Reckum said:

Hope it helps, if you see more threads, if you go to PDT Script Data, Section Active Threads and can find any SP stacks, that would be more useful information-wise.

Also, if anything comes up in PDT analysis... The stats don't give much information to work with...

I'll check it out for you Hugh. Aside from the one orphanand instance I mentioned a while back (and there's a good chance it wan't SP), there's never been anything in the analysis (in left pane) except for the message "Thread count has increase by x" There's more detail in the right hand pane so I'll capture that as well if it's still a problem as well as Active Thread section.

One thing I also noticed is that the resource size also drop like the threads after a clean.

Anyway I'll keep you posted