So the format of the stacks is I believe: Script Name, Mod Name, Function Name, ID

I.E.

image.png.8946fe0bc473fc71d24ba0f80d880b58.png

The script zadxLibs from Devious Devices - Expansion Mod is using the Version Update function and has an ID of xxxxxxx

In your case, critterspawn is actually the name of a .psc / .pex file that is part of Skyrim's base game's scripts:

image.png.13646edbc9342d548f65006c1cf273b1.png

It's using the critterspawn script in the Skyrim base game to run function OnCellAttach.

This is all Vanilla stuff though, my Mod doesn't touch these scripts or their functions in any way...

Anyway, gnight. lol 

Oh, and in the scripts I changed the nomenclature from 'cleaning' to 'recycling'.

21 hours ago, Hugh Reckum said:

So the format of the stacks is I believe: Script Name, Mod Name, Function Name, ID

I.E.

image.png.8946fe0bc473fc71d24ba0f80d880b58.png

The script zadxLibs from Devious Devices - Expansion Mod is using the Version Update function and has an ID of xxxxxxx

In your case, critterspawn is actually the name of a .psc / .pex file that is part of Skyrim's base game's scripts:

image.png.13646edbc9342d548f65006c1cf273b1.png

It's using the critterspawn script in the Skyrim base game to run function OnCellAttach.

This is all Vanilla stuff though, my Mod doesn't touch these scripts or their functions in any way...

Anyway, gnight. lol 

Oh, and in the scripts I changed the nomenclature from 'cleaning' to 'recycling'.

Bugger, I did see Recycling, didn't realise what it was.

I don't know about the critterspawn threads except what I can see happening, in that they appear when SP is installed but I'm not going to worry about them as while they're there it's working.

So the big decision is what script to use, I think on balance best to go with the latest as we know 100% the cleanup after all pheromones are cleared is solid

Okay Folks it's........ Buggity Bug Bug Time :classic_smile:

Small one. There's no spider cure but two spider pheromones one of which shows as invalid if trying to equip with player.additem

xx01f4a2 shows as spider pheromone but it invalid

xx01f4ed shows as spider pheromone and is spider pheromone though I suspect it should be a cure

(Hopefully I got them the right way round)

16 hours ago, Slorm said:

xx01f4a2 shows as spider pheromone but it invalid

xx01f4ed shows as spider pheromone and is spider pheromone though I suspect it should be a cure

Fixed.

3 minutes ago, Bushi Neko said:

Okay.... this looks hilarious

Depends on your sense of humor. :classic_wink:

Any chance for follower support? Maybe after spending time traveling with you some of the pheromones rub off on busty Lydia, and when that wolf pack shows up you both look good enough to mount. You and your followers do share the same food and drink on your journey...Plleeaassee?

love the mod and following all your changes and efforts to make it perfect. another thank you to all the testers that are helping. i agree that i would love to see follower support or maybe have it set so that you could have a spell so your follower could be the victim.  But please keep it so it is fairly light weight mod.  Thanks again for all the hard work to all that are working to improve this great mod.

3 hours ago, cyberkingomhero said:

Any chance for follower support? Maybe after spending time traveling with you some of the pheromones rub off on busty Lydia, and when that wolf pack shows up you both look good enough to mount. You and your followers do share the same food and drink on your journey...Plleeaassee?

2 hours ago, theban1350 said:

love the mod and following all your changes and efforts to make it perfect. another thank you to all the testers that are helping. i agree that i would love to see follower support or maybe have it set so that you could have a spell so your follower could be the victim.  But please keep it so it is fairly light weight mod.  Thanks again for all the hard work to all that are working to improve this great mod.

It's a good idea, probably not easy to do though... I'll think about it some more, how it might be possible.

35 minutes ago, Slorm said:

Brilliant, thanks for the update Hugh :classic_smile:

I'm off to Scotland in a day or so, so I'll not be able to do any serious testing until I'm back late next week

Have a nice trip! :classic_smile:

9 minutes ago, Monkito said:

I like the updates. And also that the monsters look for a "save" place first is a huge improvement.

Keep up the good work.

Thx!

Bug reports in the last 2 versions:

0007434B MerchantCaravanAChest has had all it's entries removed (vanilla and SexLab Pheromones) except for the BYOHLItemKhajiitCaravans [LVLI:03000915] from HearthFires.esm

The 'All sliders chance' MCM entry for creature attacks is visual only, changing an individual slider or reloading the menu will revert the slider(s) back to their previous value.

21 hours ago, hylysi said:

Bug reports in the last 2 versions:

The 'All sliders chance' MCM entry for creature attacks is visual only, changing an individual slider or reloading the menu will revert the slider(s) back to their previous value.

@Hugh Reckum

Confirmed. I've not had a chance to install v1.2.7 but I tested on v1.2.6 and got the same result. The slider appears to reset all the stats, if you return to game then back to MCM Attacks they are back where they were before the change. The master slider does keep it's changed setting however

New update!

• Double the Girls, double the fun! Added support for 1 Female Adult Follower to share your pheromones adventures with!
    • Follower Support can be toggled on and off in MCM.
    • Make sure you have Fuz Ro Doh installed.
      • Adding follower support involved a fairly intense script overhaul, I tweaked stuff until things seemed stable in testing, but let me know if you run into anything.
  • Fixed MCM Slider for setting all attack sliders.
  • Fixed Khajiit merchant chest items.

image.png.74445328cb7018a2daaf32619696bd84.png

image.png.333eaf46b1b78632bccf6940207b91a7.png

image.png.e0d861952cd8a0601c3f47f7e0ab903d.png

image.png.b3acd2682cd386255984362aa81be32a.png

image.png.77f0fbdcdf4f9fb735865892c032a5b3.png

image.png.0064c2c36970caf7ef7e572ace0c8ca8.png

12 minutes ago, Slorm said:

Thanks Hugh

I'm off to Scotland tomorrow, so will have a look when I get back. I personally detest followers as they just get in the way (I play an assassin/conjuror) but will check out everything else when I get back

It's an optional toggle so if you don't have followers or have it unchecked in MCM, everything should just play like normal.

I personally play without followers most of the time myself, nothing like a follower stepping in front of you right as you have the perfect bowshot lined up...

But, I'm sure that some people will have fun taking Lydia on a nice romp through some dungeons with a menagerie of pheromones active...

Anyway, have a nice trip!

3 minutes ago, Hugh Reckum said:

The creature animations are primarily designed for females aren't they?

Do they work well with male actors? I've never tried it.

Some more than others. Oral and anal tend to work well for both. Some it just take a little imagination and/or minor adjustments. When life hands you lemons you make lemonade.

6 minutes ago, Cubrethil said:

Some more than others. Oral and anal tend to work well for both. Some it just take a little imagination and/or minor adjustments. When life hands you lemons you make lemonade.

This ESP should work for M & F followers.

Some of the after-sex comments might still be a bit funny, like, your male follower might complain about having his pussy mauled by a bear after bear sex. But, I guess you're already using your imagination... lol :classic_tongue:

SexLab Pheromones.esp