2 hours ago, Aylis said:

I'm running into an issue with Zombie Walkers. I can't surrender to them. Does anyone have an idea how to fix that or would we need a patch for that mod?

It is high up in my modlist so in theory their package should be 'overwritten' and you should be able to surrender to them. 

They are probably a different race.  Let me take a look at that mod, I've never used it so I can't be sure what is up with it.

2 hours ago, Aylis said:

I'm running into an issue with Zombie Walkers. I can't surrender to them. Does anyone have an idea how to fix that or would we need a patch for that mod?

It is high up in my modlist so in theory their package should be 'overwritten' and you should be able to surrender to them. 

Take a look at the LoadCustomRaces() source in FPV_MCM_Script.psc and you'll see that there's an allowed list of races there with mappings to IDs in their respective plugins. If Zombie Walkers uses a custom race (check its plugin in FO4Edit to find out), you'll need to add it in that function and then use the FO4CK to recompile FPV_MCM_Script.pex with that (you'll also need the AAF script sources unpacked since Violate's scripts use functions defined in there, whether or not to install the script sources is an option in AAF's FOMOD installer menu).

@EgoBallistic

Thanks a lot for that. I'd like to add the walkers mod to my 'Fallout IV for Beginners'.

But if the surrender doesn't work i can't add it, which would be a shame as it is a very interesting one.

@vaultbait

Thanks for your answer. Sadly that is beyond me... I'm already struggling with adding icons to some weapons (some mods are stubbornly resisting my attempts). In a way i've just started working with FO4Edit and anything regarding scripts is completely new to me.

On 6/6/2021 at 1:33 PM, EgoBallistic said:

Being forced to take drugs or alcohol is an interesting idea.  Do the Skyrim mods have an animation for it, or do they present it another way?

Actually yes, there is a scene for it but only lined up correctly when 1 character is sitting and the character injecting is standing. It's used in 2 scenes. It happens when donating blood to Forsythe and after getting the cure for mole rat bite for Austin in Vault 81, so you can look up the animation and scenes for it by searching their references.

1 hour ago, NeveRogue said:

Is there a way to extend the animation duration or is 120 the limit?

open console and issue the command set AFV_Global_Duration to 180

This only lasts for the current session, you will need to do it the next time you load your game.

2 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Feral ghouls don't start group animations? I have fitting animations installed and gangbang setting is to 100 but it never happens.

Yes, ferals can do group animations.  But they will only do them if Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp is loaded, because AFAIK that is the only mod that has group feral animations.  Also, it is highly recommended to install Violate's feral add-on (in Violate's installer) to ensure you have 2-on-1 and 3-on-1 animations.

Ive gone through so many things now and still cant figure this out, Ive downloaded themes and everything associated to animations, made sure they work and have launched new games. They work if I manually activate them but when I go to surrender or interact with the NPC's then it gives me the 4 error and violation scene ended.
Im unsure what to do, been working on it for the past 5 days and still nothing. What can I do? 

33 minutes ago, Firewolf98 said:

Ive gone through so many things now and still cant figure this out, Ive downloaded themes and everything associated to animations, made sure they work and have launched new games. They work if I manually activate them but when I go to surrender or interact with the NPC's then it gives me the 4 error and violation scene ended.
Im unsure what to do, been working on it for the past 5 days and still nothing. What can I do? 

Error 4 is you don't have the required animations. Turn off gang bangs and female aggressors, the see how it goes.

2 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Error 4 is you don't have the required animations. Turn off gang bangs and female aggressors, the see how it goes.

I ended up after a few hours figuring it out. had to turn the animation specifics for gender off. (I play as a male)

5 hours ago, Magenta147 said:

AAF Violate doesn't recognize  Nuka World "Ghoulrilla" can't surrender to it, while Synth "Gorilla" is recognized and can be surrendered. I check their race with Better console they have the same race LOL...

They are not the same race.  Ghoulrillas are DLC04GorillaRace which is not the same as the normal GorillaRace.

That said, I didn't originally include them because there were no anatomically correct meshes for them.  Ulfberth's AAF Creature Resources now includes them, so I'll add them to the DLC patch.

4 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

They are not the same race.  Ghoulrillas are DLC04GorillaRace which is not the same as the normal GorillaRace.

That said, I didn't originally include them because there were no anatomically correct meshes for them.  Ulfberth's AAF Creature Resources now includes them, so I'll add them to the DLC patch.

Ah, so that's why. I thought they were just re-skin and rename. But thanks in advance! :)

31 minutes ago, Magenta147 said:

Ah, so that's why. I thought they were just re-skin and rename. But thanks in advance! :)

There are a lot of things in the DLC's that are exactly the same as vanilla, but are new records. Lord only knows why... and even he's cornfused. LOL

Hi Guys . Pulling my hair over this one.  I have Ivy and Depravity Mods  ( Outcasts.. , Valkyrie ). So Game started right. Ivy gets violated with me as always. Have picked up Eden follower from Depravity. No issues both Ivy and her get violated together with my character. Progressing I started Harley follower quest where she becomes temporary follower. Since that moment only Eden gets violated. I don't have multi follower mod , I am using Best friend and Reginalds follower mod which in past playthrough allowed me to have Ivy, Dogmeat and one of the vanilla followers.  As I am aware depravity followers not using vanilla follower system , I have not used Reginalds holotape to recruit Eden ( since I believe she doesn't use vanilla system so its not necessary ). But even after dismissing her and ending Harley quest with out recruiting her  violate still not working on Ivy. She just runs away to fair distance and wait there for scene to end. She is not attacking  violators same like dogmeat, Harley was doing the same in the past... just running to medium distance and waiting. Its not AAF issue, followers  don't surrender at all. Any ideas ? I've done clean reinstall of violate and still not working

5 hours ago, bury02128 said:

Harley was doing the same in the past... just running to medium distance and waiting.

That means Violate doesn't see her as a follower, but also not an enemy.  So she is considered an "Other combatant".  In that case, Violate makes her stay away from the aggressors but keep her weapon pointed at them.

To be considered a follower by Violate, an NPC must be in the CurrentCompanionFaction or the PlayerAllyFaction, and must not have the AAF_ActorLocked keyword on them.

ThuggySmurf's mods use the PlayerAllyFaction to identify its followers.  This is why Eden always gets violated. I suspect Harley was not in that faction because she wasn't actually a follower, so she became a "Other combatant" when the violation scene started.

I am not familiar enough with Ivy to know what's going on there, but it must be the same type thing.  She's probably not in either of the factions that Violate considers followers, so she becomes a "Other combatant" and keeps her distance until the violation is over.

Since the last version of Violate Commonwealth Captives are no longer violated. That's how I got collars on them. LOL

But.. I haven't pulled my patch out of CC yet so it's an older version. Call me lazy.

Edit: Version 1.50 allows the Captives to be violated.

Edited by izzyknows
1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

Since the last version of Violate Commonwealth Captives are no longer violated. That's how I got collars on them. LOL

But.. I haven't pulled my patch out of CC yet so it's an older version. Call me lazy.

Edit: Version 1.50 allows the Captives to be violated.

The keyword check to block Captives was added in Violate 1.51.  Note that it only applies to restrained captives; once you free them they are fair game.

14 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

The keyword check to block Captives was added in Violate 1.51.  Note that it only applies to restrained captives; once you free them they are fair game.

What's the keyword? Cause freed captives just stroll around chilling. LOL

2 hours ago, izzyknows said:

What's the keyword? Cause freed captives just stroll around chilling. LOL

The keyword is AAF_ActorLocked. 

In Commonwealth Captives, the restrained captives have that keyword.  Captives who have been freed do not.  This is the way it has been since the first version.

Since AAF Violate 1.51, actors with the AAF_ActorLocked keyword will not be treated as Followers and will therefore not be violated.  The freed captives are in the PlayerAlly faction, so they do get violated.

Here is a quick test I did earlier when I was looking into @bury02128's issue.  First pic, Curie, Eden from Depravity, and myself run across a Raider with a tied up captive.  I spawned some additional Raiders and we surrendered.  The captive stayed bound where she was and didn't get violated:

1.jpg

After the violation ended, I freed the Captive while the Raiders were still pacified, and the four of us ran off.  We then ran back and got defeated again.  This time the freed captive was among the victims:

2.jpg  3.jpg

So if yours is behaving differently it's either a version problem or a patch doing something to the keywords or aliases.

Edited by EgoBallistic