6 hours ago, izzyknows said:

If I remember right, it's a different race. And God mode is in effect after you surrender to valid enemies. If you hit the surrender hot key you'll get a message if no valid enemies are detected.

Yeah I hit the debug menu and saw that. I wasn't sure if there was a work around for aaf to know that some of the enemies were just reskins. 

2 hours ago, hu4all said:

Yeah I hit the debug menu and saw that. I wasn't sure if there was a work around for aaf to know that some of the enemies were just reskins. 

WH uses custom races. Violate looks for allowed race. So you need to patch Violate to add the new race.
The Eyeglass Gnasher is WH_Rawshock_Race "Mumbler" [RACE:01071BC8]

10 hours ago, izzyknows said:

WH uses custom races. Violate looks for allowed race. So you need to patch Violate to add the new race.
The Eyeglass Gnasher is WH_Rawshock_Race "Mumbler" [RACE:01071BC8]

Ahh that's great news. How would I go about patching it to allow a custom race?

1 hour ago, hu4all said:

Open AAF_Violate_DLC_Patch.esp with xEdit and check out how it adds races. Then make your own patch, copying the FPV_Player quest and adding the races you want.

By making your own patch, when Violate gets updated your edits wont be turned into digital pixie dust.

2 hours ago, hu4all said:

You'll need to edit the list of conditionals in the LoadCustomRaces function defined in FPV_MCM_Script.psc to add the new ones you want, and then recompile FPV_MCM_Script.pex from that using the FO4CK's PapyrusCompiler.

35 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

Open AAF_Violate_DLC_Patch.esp with xEdit and check out how it adds races. Then make your own patch, copying the FPV_Player quest and adding the races you want.

By making your own patch, when Violate gets updated your edits wont be turned into digital pixie dust.

Oh, neat! I never noticed you could do it by overloading that FPV_Player quest. Thanks for the tip, I've apparently been doing this the hard way.

I suppose the downside of this method is that it's adding a hard dependency on the mod with the additional race, as opposed to a soft dependency conditional on whether the plugin providing it exists, but if you decide to drop the mod with that race in it then you can easily drop the patch at the same time to get rid of the dependency.

Edited by vaultbait
34 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

You'll need to edit the list of conditionals in the LoadCustomRaces function defined in FPV_MCM_Script.psc to add the new ones you want, and then recompile FPV_MCM_Script.pex from that using the FO4CK's PapyrusCompiler.

I forgot that part! LOL

19 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

I suppose the downside of this method is that it's adding a hard dependency on the mod with the additional race, as opposed to a soft dependency conditional on whether the plugin providing it exists, but if you decide to drop the mod with that race in it then you can easily drop the patch at the same time to get rid of the dependency.

With WH and Violate being hard Masters if one of them is missing, removed WH for example, the the patch wont load... or at least shouldn't.

2 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Okay I was messing around with it after getting all the race names from whispering hills but I can't find a way to see the actual script under FPV_Player. All I see is the drop down list in fo4Edit. I have no idea how to write script so I was going to copy/paste the script from a race already added and change the name.

On 6/7/2021 at 2:26 AM, lampuiho said:

I implemented a patch for tattoo after rape to do this when the animation for rape starts. A more proper implementation should be when the idle of "pulling out the needle and knocking it a bit" starts but hey it's a 5 minute (with an hour of testing) poor man implementation. Download here: 

EDIT: forgot to mention you need to go to MCM and Debug section to reinitialise the mod with the "reinit mod" button.
EDIT2: forgot to include the MCM file ?‍♂️

TatsAfterRapeAlsoUseDrug.7z 6.53 kB · 14 downloads

I've been using this for a a few weeks now, and while I like it conceptually, I miss the sounds and animations of drugs being taken... in fact at first I thought it wasn't working at all, until I saw an addiction notification pop up after one violation.

For a while I was using Animated Chems Redone and quite recently swapped that out for Immersive Animation Framework, but however this is applying drugs doesn't seem to trigger either of them. For that matter, I don't think I've seen them show up in Active Effects on HUD either. Is there something about how this is applying chems that it doesn't trigger those mods, or does it have more to do with the conditions under which it's applying them causing those mods to be unable to register the activity?

On 7/10/2021 at 8:25 AM, vaultbait said:

I've been using this for a a few weeks now, and while I like it conceptually, I miss the sounds and animations of drugs being taken... in fact at first I thought it wasn't working at all, until I saw an addiction notification pop up after one violation.

For a while I was using Animated Chems Redone and quite recently swapped that out for Immersive Animation Framework, but however this is applying drugs doesn't seem to trigger either of them. For that matter, I don't think I've seen them show up in Active Effects on HUD either. Is there something about how this is applying chems that it doesn't trigger those mods, or does it have more to do with the conditions under which it's applying them causing those mods to be unable to register the activity?

It uses the same chance as the tatoo when applying the drug. Use "apply drug" from the mod menu to see if the effect shows up. It is applied at the beginning of the animation. Maybe it's expired by the time you're done with the rape?

1 hour ago, lampuiho said:

It uses the same chance as the tatoo when applying the drug. Use "apply drug" from the mod menu to see if the effect shows up. It is applied at the beginning of the animation. Maybe it's expired by the time you're done with the rape?

You can hear the drug being taken and will end up with an addiction, but there are never any screen effects, like slowed time from Jet for example. Even with Chemist maxed out and control being given back to the PC with a few seconds. (Drug taken, scene starts, end scene early, fade to black, end of Violation,)

Wonder if the visual effects are being applied to the doppelganger?

Edited by izzyknows

So, recently returned to Fallout 4 after a long break from it. Love what you've done with Violate, @EgoBallistic.

I have a suggestion/feature request tho, just a slight immersion thing that could make it better, just not sure how feasible it is.

Cripple surrenders. Using defaults, if I get crippled even once, at 50% chance to surrender it usually results in an automatic surrender. I tweaked things a bit here and there, but got to thinking...

What if cripple injuries could be made a bit more nuanced. Something like:

Cripple doesn't result in an auto surrender unless two limbs are crippled. Or if you get a cripple injury, (especially legs) a timer starts and you have a short time to withdraw if you can. If they catch up to you (within x number of hammer units, etc), or you take another x number of hits...then it results in an auto surrender.

Quite a few times now, I've been crippled by an errant grenade, but still quite a distance from the enemy. A 'last chance' to withdraw would be a nice touch, I think. Especially if you can tweak it out by limbs, or how long you have to get away while you're hobbling, etc.

Anyway, just a few thoughts. Not sure if it's doable, but it would be kind of cool if you STILL got caught while trying to hobble away while desperately trying to stimpak yourself, only to realize you have only 1...etc.

Cheers.

17 hours ago, izzyknows said:

You can hear the drug being taken and will end up with an addiction, but there are never any screen effects, like slowed time from Jet for example. Even with Chemist maxed out and control being given back to the PC with a few seconds. (Drug taken, scene starts, end scene early, fade to black, end of Violation,)

Wonder if the visual effects are being applied to the doppelganger?

Got it. AAF blocked the magic effects from being applied once the animation has started. OnSceneInit doesn't work either being by the time the script that applies the drug runs, you'd be already in an animation scene. After changing it to use OnWalkInit, it works.

Here is the update. Just Reinit the mod in the mod menu after you load the game.

TatsAfterRape_DrugPatch.7z

5 hours ago, lampuiho said:

Got it. AAF blocked the magic effects from being applied once the animation has started. OnSceneInit doesn't work either being by the time the script that applies the drug runs, you'd be already in an animation scene. After changing it to use OnWalkInit, it works.

Here is the update. Just Reinit the mod in the mod menu after you load the game.

Will give it a try in few minutes.

Can't get it to trigger at all now. I can manually get the drug.

Edited by izzyknows
On 7/12/2021 at 3:09 PM, izzyknows said:

Will give it a try in few minutes.

Can't get it to trigger at all now. I can manually get the drug.

It checks if meta has the rape tag but not for the aggresive tag. It only checks that because I can't use the animation tag when using walk event. So if anything is not rape, even if it's aggressive, it still won't trigger. That's the only thing I can think of if you have already reinitialised the mod.

4 hours ago, lampuiho said:

It checks if meta has the rape tag but not for the aggresive tag. It only checks that because I can't use the animation tag when using walk event. So if anything is not rape, even if it's aggressive, it still won't trigger. That's the only thing I can think of if you have already reinitialised the mod.

I reinitialized it and got the top left note Tats after rape installed.

Unsure if this has been asked before, didn't turn up anything when I did a keyword search. also currently getting a 404 error when I tried. Is there a way to increase free cam speed during violate events? Camera is dismally slow and often times i get teleported to a floor above or below and by the time I find myself the scene is about to end.

1 hour ago, Neodarkside said:

Unsure if this has been asked before, didn't turn up anything when I did a keyword search. also currently getting a 404 error when I tried. Is there a way to increase free cam speed during violate events? Camera is dismally slow and often times i get teleported to a floor above or below and by the time I find myself the scene is about to end.

console command sucsm XX (20 is default)

XX being the number you want.

When you find a speed to your liking, you can put the command in an AutoExe.txt file in the Fallout4 folder. It will run every time the game starts.

6 hours ago, Neodarkside said:

Set the speed in the Data\AAF\AAF_Settings.ini.  The setting is fly_cam_movement_speed.  20 seems to be the default.  You can also increase the rotation speed with the fly_cam_rotation_speed parameter.

FCOM works great with Violate but after RSE CSA abduction, FCOM followers are not restrained so they started fighting.

It appears the CSA can only recognise CurrentCompanions faction and only allow 3 companions to be abducted? Is it possible to edit condition for it to work with FCOM?

Appreciate the help.

On 6/30/2021 at 12:20 AM, EgoBallistic said:

Sounds like you have an Input Enable Layer stuck on your character.  I would guess it's from Devious Devices but there are other mods that use them.

Open the console and issue the command:

DIEL

That will give you output that looks something like this:

image.png

If any of the Layers have anything other than NONE below them, issue the command "riel X" where X is the layer number.

If this works, please let us know what the layer was from.

Thank you for posting this fix, I have been having this issue after Violate scenes. For me, it was layer 7 that needed to be reset in order for me to keep playing. If that helps at all.

i have some questions i need answered because i been helping my friend for a good 2 weeks now trying to get things to work with followers of the modded type. we know the mod works with normal/non modded npcs but my friend who made his game to be all anime theme like berserk, he realize that anime race for npcs are not supported . so i did some testing with him and found it a bit odd that mane6 followers work but not anime. so there was more testing with other mods on here, found rse2 does the same thing but not rse. if it is blocking modded races why have this in a mod? did the mod maker of anime race tell you to block it? i just want to know do to all time used trying to help my friend.

40 minutes ago, shittyguy said:

i have some questions i need answered because i been helping my friend for a good 2 weeks now trying to get things to work with followers of the modded type. we know the mod works with normal/non modded npcs but my friend who made his game to be all anime theme like berserk, he realize that anime race for npcs are not supported . so i did some testing with him and found it a bit odd that mane6 followers work but not anime. so there was more testing with other mods on here, found rse2 does the same thing but not rse. if it is blocking modded races why have this in a mod? did the mod maker of anime race tell you to block it? i just want to know do to all time used trying to help my friend.

It's because custom races have to be explicitly written into the scripts in order for Violate to properly handle them.  No custom races are blocked by name.  From the main page:

Q: What companion races can be victims in violations?

A: As of Violate version 1.40, companions who can be violated are Human, Ghouls, Synths, Servitron, Vulpine, Model 2 Type B, Droids of the Commonwealth, and Crimes Against Nature races.