Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) Special Edition with the customary addons

Greetings there.

I really am enjoying this mod and it is quite fun. I do have one issue that I have been trying to fix.

I gave my slave clothes to wear, basically fur armor, normal vanilla armor that is in the game. When telling them specifically to strip and then telling them to put their clothes back on. The arm, leg slots and all other slots are put on except the body/chest slot, so their upper and lower body are not covered.

Having had tested this and starting sex with their clothes on usually keeps the clothes on after the sexual animation is done but sometimes, maybe 2 out of 10 times their body slot is not put on and they are topless again. I have to specifically in the dialogue options go into "OK slave > wear this" and put the clothing back onto them manually.

I have as well tested this with an initially enslaved person whose base clothes I did not remove or change, just to see if it is me adding clothes to wear that is the issue.

I read that reinstalling SKSE might help with this. I did so and it did not help.

And yes in Sexlab I set it so victims do not strip just to see if that was the actual issue.

While I can live with putting their clothes back on every time, I am actually curious if there is already a fix regarding this issue?

I have a question regarding this mod and how it works with SL Defeat. I'm wondering if someone can confirm if something's wrong on my end.

When I "SL Defeat" an opponent (knock them down, tie them up, put them in a sack, etc.), there is no further option to "enslave" them with this mod. Is that normal?

I can enslave people if they are asleep or if I damage them enough to the point where they are yielding via vanilla Skyrim, so I know the mod is definitely working.

But no option to "enslave" people who are "SL Defeated," either if they are tied up or knocked out.

Am I doing something wrong?

Well, weird stuff coming in... Everytime i slave someone, they go insta black face!?!?!? even if i remove collar, i need to go to ck and reexport, then theyre normal (even with the collar on) but if i take the collar off and put it back on them... black face?!?!  Dunno how to post modlist, using vortex on SSE

On 3/3/2020 at 4:30 AM, smordred said:

Well, weird stuff coming in... Everytime i slave someone, they go insta black face!?!?!? even if i remove collar, i need to go to ck and reexport, then theyre normal (even with the collar on) but if i take the collar off and put it back on them... black face?!?!  Dunno how to post modlist, using vortex on SSE

I have same type of problem too. For me problem is EBD mod, idk if you using it. Disabling head edits solves this. 

On 3/5/2020 at 10:38 AM, paltos said:

I have same type of problem too. For me problem is EBD mod, idk if you using it. Disabling head edits solves this. 

Thanks for replying, i found out that somewhat the problem was related to cbbe, when i created the thing there with the slave apparel, it was solved, temporally, then... ck, manual import, ck again, ebd (yes i was using it) and a lot of temporary fixes,  after 2 weeks testing it, i cant find a way to make everyone look normal, the slaves, the wenches, the bandits, the custom npcs, someone is always black faced

On 3/2/2020 at 5:30 PM, jb136 said:

I have a question regarding this mod and how it works with SL Defeat. I'm wondering if someone can confirm if something's wrong on my end.

When I "SL Defeat" an opponent (knock them down, tie them up, put them in a sack, etc.), there is no further option to "enslave" them with this mod. Is that normal?

I can enslave people if they are asleep or if I damage them enough to the point where they are yielding via vanilla Skyrim, so I know the mod is definitely working.

But no option to "enslave" people who are "SL Defeated," either if they are tied up or knocked out.

Am I doing something wrong?

I think it is same for me.. after defeat , and tied up, , I can not use PAHE dialogue, or hot key to enslave.. untill  I release them I think.

But it is good for me,,the both mod  manage NPC differently, so You may better not mix them without you clear remember which mod currently manage NPC.

But about Defeat command, even though you use PAHE to manage slave,, you can still use Defeat Activate key, (default = G)  for the target.. I think.

(but once you Defeat the slave,, now it controlled by Defeat, untill You un-tie her from Defeat dialogue)

=======
Then I test with new generate NPC,,  

1. Defeat her with use G (Defeat key) then tied up.

2. at this point, there is no Dialogue about PAHE. and I tried to Enslave her with PAHE target key, but it seems not work for me

3, I un-tied her,, once.. then Use PAHE target key, and enslave her.

4.  I order her to stay here,, and try Defeat G key to defeat her,, then I tied up her,

5  Now I can use both dialogue, (defeat and PAHE)

So to it work,, you may better first use PAHE activate key(or target key), then manage the NPC with PAHE

after that, you can choose Defeat Activate key, and manage the NPC with Defeat too. I suppose 

Only one thing, you may better to know, PAHE actually kill the NPC and clone her.  Defeat just tie up and manage her,

untill you un-tie. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am trying to figure out Nemesis engine and made a new game with this installed but PAHE  is giving me an error on file FNIS_PAHE_Behavior.hkx as being a 32 bit file. I have tried converting it and also hiding it in MO2. Hiding makes Nemesis fail during running and even though it appeared to run correctly on conversion I still got the error. Is this a problem and is there a solution? The file is in data/meshes/actors/character/behaviors.

2 hours ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

the mod is missing felglow slave camp so how can we sell if there no felglow slave camp ? @CliftonJDcan u add it ?

Install HSH and sell them at the Restless Hunter once you complete the short quest (or cheat).

And/Or install AYGAS to sell to other NPC's in the world.

1 hour ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

how do we get start quest of both ?

Read.

Quests:
There are 4 quests to introduce you to the slave trade. To begin the questline, talk to the jarl of one of the crappier holds (Morthal, Dawnstar or Falkreath) after becoming a thane of that hold. Alternatively you can go to the Restless Hunter (a ways west of Riften) and talk to Pardo.

The second quest ("Dispensing justice") can be ended with the slave trade continuing or being terminated. If you choose to terminate the slave trade, the quest line ends and you won't gain access to the Restless Hunter basement, but you can still enslave people and keep them in your homes or camps.

If you do not want to do the quests, open the MCM menu and enable the option to skip the quest, then ask Pardo at the Restless Hunter if you can keep your slaves there. He will give you the keys to the inn, and thereafter you can use all functions of this mod.

On 4/16/2020 at 1:05 PM, Vuulgar said:

I am trying to figure out Nemesis engine and made a new game with this installed but PAHE  is giving me an error on file FNIS_PAHE_Behavior.hkx as being a 32 bit file. I have tried converting it and also hiding it in MO2. Hiding makes Nemesis fail during running and even though it appeared to run correctly on conversion I still got the error. Is this a problem and is there a solution? The file is in data/meshes/actors/character/behaviors.

can't remember if the basic install ever got fixed, try the all in 1 pack and disable any addons you don't want from it for now

On 4/27/2020 at 8:59 PM, Redlines2k said:

Has anyone encountered this issue with leashed collars? It doesn't seem to happen to everyone but the majority. 

https://modwat.ch/u/OnlyHeStandThere/plugins

enb2020_4_27_21_35_48.bmp 5.93 MB · 2 downloads

looks like an hdt or physics issue. in oldrim or classic skyrim that would happen wearing mismatched body type meshes. for example hdt body with bbp clothing or bbp skeleton with hdt meshes. in sse i hear the physics engine still isn't quite right yet

I'm experiencing a small but incredibly noticeable issue.

After capturing and enslaving generic NPCs (Bandits, Stormcloaks, Forsesworn, etc), the respawned versions of those NPCs always and invariably appear bare naked.

At first I assumed it was because I was stripping the ones I would capture (primarily using defeat), before they were killed and cloned by PAHE. So I stopped stripping them. Alas...as I journeyed around Skyrim further, I would encounter patrols of Stormcloaks with nude ladies in their ranks.  Random bare-assed bandits, the occasional nudist Vigilant of Stendarr, and so on.

It's not exactly a game breaking issue. But I'm wondering if there's a fix just the same.

few things to ask complete noob.

i use pahe and home sweet home and relationship overhaul (if it matters)

i got some slaves at 100 sub & anger & fear & sex training

- the respect stuck at 65 is there a way to retrigger "make sure you remember" or another way to up the percentage.

-how do i train combat take them to dungeons etc?

-pose training ?just tie them up and wait?

4 hours ago, zvankli said:

few things to ask complete noob.

i use pahe and home sweet home and relationship overhaul (if it matters)

i got some slaves at 100 sub & anger & fear & sex training

- the respect stuck at 65 is there a way to retrigger "make sure you remember" or another way to up the percentage.

-how do i train combat take them to dungeons etc?

-pose training ?just tie them up and wait?

Respect and Combat seem to only be trained if you take the slaves out of your house/camp and back to having them follow you directly. A trick I used (cheesy but effective) was to take slaves with high enough submission ( so they no longer attempt to escape) and have them wait in an area where enemies spawn regularly.  Just leave them there to wait. And occasionally go back to that area so enemies respawn on top of them.

Spoiler

A good spot is the road to The Reach from Falkreath, just west of where the dead Khajit merchant is. There's that shallow crossroads. Invariably, something will spawn there and force the waiting slaves to fight.

Beyond that, if you're also using Home Sweet Home, you can have fully trained slaves train new ones themselves.

As for respect training, that comes from regular punishments, whether or not they've been disrespectful. I find a low level electrocution attack delivered in quick bursts every now and again seems to do a decent job of it.  Respect also seems to naturally increase the longer you keep the slave.

In my test run, the first slave I captured was a Nord cunt I encountered along the road who insulted me for no reason.  After several weeks of brutal, regular, "attitude corrections"; she was completely broken, perfectly obedient, and more than happy to pass on her view of her new world to whatever unlucky NPC I felt deserved a fate of servitude rather than death.

On 5/6/2020 at 7:13 AM, Mister_Discrete said:

I'm experiencing a small but incredibly noticeable issue.

After capturing and enslaving generic NPCs (Bandits, Stormcloaks, Forsesworn, etc), the respawned versions of those NPCs always and invariably appear bare naked.

At first I assumed it was because I was stripping the ones I would capture (primarily using defeat), before they were killed and cloned by PAHE. So I stopped stripping them. Alas...as I journeyed around Skyrim further, I would encounter patrols of Stormcloaks with nude ladies in their ranks.  Random bare-assed bandits, the occasional nudist Vigilant of Stendarr, and so on.

It's not exactly a game breaking issue. But I'm wondering if there's a fix just the same.

its a known bug since the original mod with no known fix

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, zergface said:

Is there a way to sell the saves or a mod related?

Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home

Paradise Halls - And You Get A Slave

Both of these mods (which all work together) introduce slave economies. I highly recommend them both. For some added flesh-peddling, I'd also suggest TDF-Prostitution.

Before you sell them off entirely, you can pimp them out.

What did I miss ???  lol ok many ppl playing this on SE so obviously I missed something... On main page I dont see where MHIYH is requirement, but when I try to install this mod it says that Im missing a master...MHIYH.  

Im guessing that MHIYH is required but I am unable to find an SE version. Can someone face me in the right direction then give me a good kick in the butt ??   :D

Thank You

Ok not sure how to kick myself in the butt, but  I found it on Nexus https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/20227  will find out in a minute if its a version that works.