Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) Special Edition with the customary addons

7 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

yes, that's exactly right. original mod defaulted to 1 voice type with a couple other bugged voice types that i had to fix. i think we now have 4 voice types, but orc and darkelf isn't 1 of them. there are just too many voice types in skyrim to add them all in so we stuck with the most common voice types and all other voices share the eventoned voice. its pretty much a way of getting around the issue most mods face of no voice at all

iirc that won't effect their voice or even their voice types, but instead it runs the risk that some slaves can lose dialog based on the settings used in the mcm for rdo(you won't be able to talk to those slaves)

Ok. That makes sense. For curiosity what are the four voice types that are fully supported?

As one suggestion for an addition to the mod. An option to disable voiced dialogue could be good for those who want to enslave NPCs with partially supported voice types, having an orc speak like a standard human makes things feel odd at times and the option to disable the voice could be nice. No idea if it's possible though. 

Also, what setting in RDO can make slaves not talk? I assume it's the one that can make enemies not speak to you (and given you enslaved em' I assume the game classes them as enemies) but if it's not it would be good to know what setting to not mess with. 

Thanks for the fast reply!

On 9/7/2020 at 7:41 PM, RGB22111 said:

I assume it's the one that can make enemies not speak to you (and given you enslaved em' I assume the game classes them as enemies)

yep, that's the 1

As one suggestion for an addition to the mod. An option to disable voiced dialogue could be good for those who want to enslave NPCs with partially supported voice types, having an orc speak like a standard human makes things feel odd at times and the option to disable the voice could be nice. No idea if it's possible though. 

its 1 way or the other and it would take a huge rewrite to change it to unvoiced

what are the four voice types that are fully supported?

condescending voices of both genders, sultry women, and young eager, and nords. all other voices share the even toned voice

On 9/7/2020 at 3:40 PM, CliftonJD said:

...and it looks like Prettier Bandits hasn't been ported to SE yet

from what i gather so far, fresh women and fresh women darkness is breaking for the same reason pretty bandits hasn't been ported yet. imo those aren't sse meshes in fresh women mods. if it were just the esp that needed it, there would be atleast somebody who could provide it

1 hour ago, CliftonJD said:

from what i gather so far, fresh women and fresh women darkness is breaking for the same reason pretty bandits hasn't been ported yet. imo those aren't sse meshes in fresh women mods. if it were just the esp that needed it, there would be atleast somebody who could provide it

It shouldn't be a problem to use the LE facegen data in SE. Maybe all porting attempts fail on porting them.... 

Edit: I don't see anything critical... should be working out of te box... Maybe the headmeshes can be exprted from the CK to make them SE compatible, while resaving the ESP. has anybody tried it??

43 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

It shouldn't be a problem to use the LE facegen data in SE. Maybe all porting attempts fail on porting them.... 

seen a number of mods that ppl tried to make a private port but ran into ctd when they saw the npc's from those mods

2 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

seen a number of mods that ppl tried to make a private port but ran into ctd when they saw the npc's from those mods

There is nothing to port.... The facegen data should be working with out converting, maybe the faces could be exported with the new CK and the esp should not have anything critical in it. But if someon tries to convert them, even with a headmesh only option, he might get into trouble. (I lerned that from SLEN)

Edit: Turn nothing into not much: I gave it a shot, tested it shortly, The hair meshes would be better copied from the KS SE version than to convert them manually. The old headmeshes worked for the Imperial Captain in Helgen, next step would be to check if the head meshes could be exported via the CK without wrecking them.

I don't know if big red is interested in a SE version..... Any testers? I didn't use it myself until now...

2 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

There is nothing to port.... The facegen data should be working with out converting, maybe the faces could be exported with the new CK and the esp should not have anything critical in it. But if someon tries to convert them, even with a headmesh only option, he might get into trouble. (I lerned that from SLEN)

Edit: Turn nothing into not much: I gave it a shot, tested it shortly, The hair meshes would be better copied from the KS SE version than to convert them manually. The old headmeshes worked for the Imperial Captain in Helgen, next step would be to check if the head meshes could be exported via the CK without wrecking them.

I don't know if big red is interested in a SE version..... Any testers? I didn't use it myself until now...

count me in, i can help test anything that doesn't have dll or such made for the updated se

37 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

count me in, i can help test anything that doesn't have dll or such made for the updated se

I will send you a mega link. I have some errors about missing facetint data, I hope this is not so critical, but I will check if I can fix them. It is a quickshot. Impy and Stormy, my favourite slaves from Helgen looked ok....

Really like your work! Thanks for the conversion ;)

I was trying to install the version with all add-ons when I got a "missing master" error from MO2; It says for Immersive Creature Batch the master file is "Skyrim Immersive Creature.esp"; yet the version I was using is called "Skyrim Immersive Creature Special Edition.esp". 

Should I worry about this?

Any help would be appreciated!

2 hours ago, loveisblue833 said:

I was trying to install the version with all add-ons when I got a "missing master" error from MO2; It says for Immersive Creature Batch the master file is "Skyrim Immersive Creature.esp"; yet the version I was using is called "Skyrim Immersive Creature Special Edition.esp". 

Disable this .esp for a start, the patch might work if it gets linked to the SE version of Immersice creatures, but it might also need a complete rework, since the  SE Version is a complete rewrite. 

11 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Disable this .esp for a start, the patch might work if it gets linked to the SE version of Immersice creatures, but it might also need a complete rework, since the  SE Version is a complete rewrite. 

hate when they do that. fortunately all they did was rename it, still a pita to fix it but easier to fix than if it were a full rewrite

13 hours ago, loveisblue833 said:

updated patch for this on the dl page, try now

I just had an odd thing happen. I enslaved Umana (named bandit in Alftand) put a slave collar on her (Iron collor) and teleported her using the Bondage House spell (from the bondage house mod) and at some point between doing that and going to check on her a while later (got sidetracked by the Dawnguard questline) she completely vanished. Not on the slave list at all and not where she should have teleported to (note I did test the teleport with a different slave (who did have a leash collar) and she did teleport properly. 

Additionally when I attempt to spawn a new version of her using player.placeatme she spawns naked and speaks as if she was a found escaped slave, but when I attempt to go through the dialogue to recover her (the standard "don't try to escape again" dialogue) it just loops and nothing happens. I had also resurrected her prior to enslaving her the first time but I have done that before for slaves and not had an issue. 

I suspect what happened is that because I had not restrained her and did not put a leash collar on her PH decided she escaped and removed her from the list but would like your thoughts on what may have happened. Additionally is there any way to recover her if that is what happened?  

Here's my load order. 

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
BBLuxurySuite.esm
FISS.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
GenderBender.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
Shark Race.esp
SexLabAroused.esm
RealisticWaterTwo - Resources.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
HentaiPregnancy.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
paradise_halls.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
DynDOLOD.esm
My Home Is Your Home.esp
EssentialMerchants.esp
AccessibleMerchantStorage.esp
Shout_Cooldowns_That_Make_Sense.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
RDO - USSEP Patch.esp
HD Lods SSE.esp
Enhanced Vanilla Trees SSE.esp
BugfixCompilation.esp
FloraRespawnFix.esp
SkyUI_SE.esp
SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
Obsidian Weathers.esp
3BBB.esp
3BBB-RaceMenuMorphs.esp
[Zynx][NH] Mini Skirts.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenuSE.esp
Particle Patch for ENB SSE.esp
Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
JKs Skyrim.esp
JKs_Skyrim_No_Lights_Patch.esp
Unique Flowers & Plants.esp
BBLS_SKSE64_Patch.esp
AetherSuite.esp
AHZmoreHUD.esp
BBLuxurySuiteENM.esp
Brows.esp
BD Armor and clothes replacer.esp
CBBE.esp
Daedric Bitchs.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp
ERF - Futanari CBBE - Equippable.esp
GomaPeroLand.esp
HavoksLipPatterns.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
iHUD.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
KSHairdosSMP.esp
MassMatchMakerSE.esp
Osare Underwear.esp
Poser Hotkeys.esp
Poser Merged Module.esp
Qw_ISC_USSEP Patch.esp
RUSTIC SOULGEMS - Unsorted.esp
Qw_RusticSoulgemsUnsorted_ISC Patch.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SkyHUD.esp
Skysan_ELFX_SMIM_Fix.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SOS - ERF - Futanari CBBE - Addon.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
XPMSE.esp
GSPoses Module.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ELFX Fixes.esp
ISC Enhanced Blood Patch.esp
Alternate Start - ELFX Patch.esp
BBLS-ASLAL.esp
Cathedral Landscapes.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
JKs Skyrim_RWT_Patch.esp
SexLab Beastess.esp
ForgottenCity.esp
Missives.esp
Missives - JK Skyrim.esp
opmfgconsole.esp
Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp
[Zynx][Kurese] R18Pn - Astaroth Suit.esp
CommunityOverlays3.esp
UNP Undies.esp
DM BDOR Kibelius by Team TAL.esp
[Dint] BDO Dark_Knight 2.esp
[SunJeong] Ninirim Collection.esp
Homebody [SE].esp
[Melodic - SE] Latex Leotard.esp
Budoka Goddess [SE].esp
Complexity [SE].esp
Fate Scathach [SE].esp
PC Head Tracking - MCM.esp
PC Head Tracking - Patch.esp
360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp
Adamant deMystified.esp
SPERG-SSE.esp
SPERG_USSEPPatch.esp
PathOfSorcery.esp
Vokrii - Minimalistic Perks of Skyrim.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
Ordinator - Combat Styles.esp
Vokriinator.esp
DSerArcheryGameplayOverhaul.esp
BladeAndBlunt.esp
UltimateCombat.esp
TKDodge.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
SLA Monitor Widget.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
ABMM.esp
DW.esp
NoOverpenetration.esp
QuickLight.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
DagiRaht.esp
EquipableTailsSE.esp
GR Inari EarsTails SMP.esp
High Level Enemies.esp
High Level Enemies - Dragonborn.esp
High Level Enemies - Dawnguard.esp
Skyrim Weapons Expansion.esp
FNIS.esp
Occlusion.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
nwsFollowerFramework.esp
ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp
GlevLoadScreens.esp
Bijin_AIO 2018.esp
PAN_NPCs.esp
KaliliesNPCs.esp
Men of Winter.esp
CommunityOverlays2_31T50.esp
CommunityOverlays1_0T30.esp
SlaveTats.esp
DibellanDefender.esp
RRTattoos.esp
RutahTattooPack SE.esp
dse-buttplug.esp
RosaFollower.esp
DragonPlateBrazen.esp
Lupine_ZiovendianBodypaints.esp
FMS_FemaleMakeupSuite.esp
SFO_SkinFeatureOverlays.esp
Lupine_YyvengarBodypaints.esp
BarbarianPaints.esp
WNB_WeatheredNordicBodypaints.esp
SBP_SimpleBellyPaints.esp
Wolfpaint_Face.esp
SLACS.esp
TBOS.esp
FurnitureMarkerSex.esp
SL Deadly Drain.esp
kuerteeTekuromotosLessPredictableRespawn.esp
kuerteeTekuromotosLessPredictableRespawn MCM.esp
Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
The Bondage House.esp
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
TDF_AP_IndHookersPlug_In.esp
My Home Is Your Home dialogue patch.esp
paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
pahe-tdf-patch.esp
Pahe_Dwarven_Devious_suits.esp
pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp
paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp
The Manipulator.esp
DD_Helpers.esp
SOS - ERF - Horse Penis Redux Addon (No Balls).esp
SOS - ERF - Horse Penis Redux Addon.esp
Circlets recipes.esp
RDO - CRF + USSEP Patch.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
AutomaticItemStorage.esp
AutomaticItemStorage - Ordinator Patch.esp
InigoPerkPointGiver.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
BeastessLair.esp
DibellasBlessings.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
LewdMarks.esp
Captives.esp
AudibleNPCDialogues.esp
[Zynx][Anano] LayerBikini.esp
[Zynx] Sexy Transparent Swimsuits.esp
MiniBikini.esp
The Amazing World of Bikini Armors REMASTERED.esp
Elanlenya & Elaonirya_Followers.esp
SLSFFameComments.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
OneWithNature.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
EquipableStockings.esp
Holiday Gift Hairdos.esp
Nordic Warmaiden Body Hair.esp
Serana Dialogue Edit.esp
SabrecatDialogue.esp
D-Huntress.esp
Cupid Patch.esp
DynDOLOD.esp
AMS_Winterhold_Fix.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
Smashed Patch.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
SLAL_K4Anims.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
MilkyObj.esp
Black Rose.esp
LustmordVampireArmor.esp
SeranaDialogAddon.esp
SDA_SLPatch.esp
SDA-LustmordPatch.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
mslDeviousCaptures.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
PAN_Serana.esp
PetRing.esp
VampireSunProtection.esp
VampiresBane_WeaknessToSunlight.esp
Slavewaymanor.esm.esp
Pahe_Immersive_Creature Special Edition patch.esp
vampeyefix.esp

Thanks in advance for your help!

5 hours ago, RGB22111 said:

I just had an odd thing happen. I enslaved Umana (named bandit in Alftand) put a slave collar on her (Iron collor) and teleported her using the Bondage House spell (from the bondage house mod) and at some point between doing that and going to check on her a while later (got sidetracked by the Dawnguard questline) she completely vanished. Not on the slave list at all and not where she should have teleported to (note I did test the teleport with a different slave (who did have a leash collar) and she did teleport properly. 

She escaped, you need to give them a good whipping or restrain them before you can leave them alone for long. I usually don't trust my slaves until they start to adress me with respect.

On another note, does anyone know how to "reward" a slave? I saw the topic while I was translating the mod, but I've never seen it in game.

19 hours ago, RGB22111 said:

is there any way to recover her if that is what happened?  

no recovering lost slaves once they've been removed from the list, key is to prevent them from running or be ready to run after them when they escape. if you leave the location of an untrained slave, you're not there ready to catch them attempting to leave so its just automatic at that point

14 hours ago, Astral Wanker said:

On another note, does anyone know how to "reward" a slave? I saw the topic while I was translating the mod, but I've never seen it in game.

the option to reward the slaves had to be blocked during earlier testing to prevent other issues. it was later determined that saving the slave names to the questline is what caused those new bugs including but not limited to friendly bandits. maybe some day in the future we will have a new way of doing this

4 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

no recovering lost slaves once they've been removed from the list, key is to prevent them from running or be ready to run after them when they escape. if you leave the location of an untrained slave, you're not there ready to catch them attempting to leave so its just automatic at that point

Ok. For curiosity, is her being a unique NPC and having been enslaved previously the reason that when I spawn in a new version of her via the console she is naked and only has the dialogue and AI of an escaped slave rather than her standard enemy AI?

Also to throw out an idea for an expansion for the mod, maybe you could have escaped slaves become a quest, they run off  to a random location that fits their faction and the slaver has to fight through it to recapture their slave.

22 hours ago, RGB22111 said:

Ok. For curiosity, is her being a unique NPC and having been enslaved previously the reason that when I spawn in a new version of her via the console she is naked and only has the dialogue and AI of an escaped slave rather than her standard enemy AI?

Also to throw out an idea for an expansion for the mod, maybe you could have escaped slaves become a quest, they run off  to a random location that fits their faction and the slaver has to fight through it to recapture their slave.

yes, thats from being unique. it really gets awkward if you run into a mod that adds a unique npc set to respawn and you enslave more than 1 copy. everytime 1 runs off, all copies run off too until you catch and punish the right copy so be sure the first is going to run off before enslaving the next or you could be chasing them both for very long time

17 hours ago, tonitrulupus said:

getting the following message when installing through nmm.

pahe install.png

nmm doesn't like where you saved the files. either move it to a different location or rename the zip file to something shorter for nmm to read. just remember what its named, name it pahe for example

yes, thats from being unique. it really gets awkward if you run into a mod that adds a unique npc set to respawn and you enslave more than 1 copy. everytime 1 runs off, all copies run off too until you catch and punish the right copy so be sure the first is going to run off before enslaving the next or you could be chasing them both for very long time

Interesting. Thanks for the info.

nmm doesn't like where you saved the files. either move it to a different location or rename the zip file to something shorter for nmm to read. just remember what its named, name it pahe for example

Looks like the name of the file was to long thanks