Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) Special Edition with the customary addons

On 11/15/2019 at 5:20 PM, The Man in Black said:

FYI: I’ve finally released the alpha version of a mod I’ve been working on for years. It’s not an expansion of PAHE per se (although I may end up needing to add a hard dependency), but it was designed with PAHE in mind. It has tons of space to keep your slaves (a whole prison wing) and gives you something brand new to do with your slaves (ritually rape and/or sacrifice them to Molag Bal). Enjoy!

looks interesting so far, will you be doing an oldrim port as well

7 hours ago, ThiccDaddy said:

I am having an issue since SKSE updated to 2.0.17. The mod just will not start and when i go into the MCM it says the status is unknown, then i click on the option to restart it but it never finishes restarting

post your papyrus log

On 11/24/2019 at 7:18 AM, ThiccDaddy said:

I am having an issue since SKSE updated to 2.0.17. The mod just will not start and when i go into the MCM it says the status is unknown, then i click on the option to restart it but it never finishes restarting

Im having this same issue as well. Love the mod hope i can use it again soon, its the only thing i have not working right now.

On 11/24/2019 at 10:27 PM, ThiccDaddy said:

Here is the papyrus log: https://pastebin.com/Ff6ttHNY the error itself seems to be right at the end

also just in case here is my load order: https://pastebin.com/KnzNDmSm

if i can provide anything else please let me know, thank you for your time

sorry bout the delay,n we bumped into holiday time with thanksgiving

easier to read as a file if you can post the file instead, please also try it without wet and cold for now to see if that's the mod stopping up the papyrus

On 11/25/2019 at 3:51 PM, Natoker said:

Im having this same issue as well. Love the mod hope i can use it again soon, its the only thing i have not working right now.

in most cases paradise halls only has issues with a stopped up papyrus such as a mod unknowingly misbehaving. papyrus log helps to identify what mod is stuck. in the rare case that no other stuck mod is causing the problem, the log will tell me why or what part of the code needs to be fixed or updated

On 11/26/2019 at 6:43 PM, gatekeeper8 said:

is there a way to cheat the stats like submission or combat to be higher? i hate having to retrain my slaves every time i start a new save.

no

Hi

Firstly Great Mod

First time user, so anyone can give link or info about how to train each slave status (fear combat, etc) 

I also has DD integration installed is there any contribution to slave training using this device, its says in the description restrain slave got pose training.

any other except pose training?

thanks before hand

17 hours ago, useck said:

Hi

Firstly Great Mod

First time user, so anyone can give link or info about how to train each slave status (fear combat, etc) 

I also has DD integration installed is there any contribution to slave training using this device, its says in the description restrain slave got pose training.

any other except pose training?

thanks before hand

folder called help files included for some training tips and the info about restraining a slave to gain pose training isn't related to dd. devious devices are given a different method of training i'll have to get documented later but gagged topics are taking a while and some devices are still in the planning stages

Hey. I was looking under the hood at PAHE to try to implement some better integration with Immersive Daedra Worship. Would it be possible for you to insert something like this into the pahslave script in your next update?

Faction Property PAHImprisonedFaction auto

Bool Function CanRunAway()
	If !actor_alias.IsInFaction(PAH_ImprisonedFaction)
		If PAH.Config.leashToggle
			;return !(actor_alias.leashed || behaviour == "tied" || actor_alias.HasKeyword(PAH.defeatActive) || actor_alias.HasLeashEquipped())
			return !(actor_alias.leashed || behaviour == "tied" || GetActorRef().HasKeyword(PAH.defeatActive) || actor_alias.HasLeashEquipped())
		Else
			;return !(actor_alias.leashed || behaviour == "tied" || actor_alias.HasKeyword(PAH.defeatActive))
			return !(actor_alias.leashed || behaviour == "tied" || GetActorRef().HasKeyword(PAH.defeatActive))
		EndIf
	Else
		Return False
	EndIf
EndFunction

Basically, just a faction property and condition that you can use to automatically fail the CanRunAway() check. This would let me (and other mod authors) create trigger volumes on secure cages/prison cells/whatever that put the slave in the "imprisoned" faction when the slave should be physically incapable of escaping them. Thanks!

On 12/10/2019 at 5:35 PM, The Man in Black said:

Hey. I was looking under the hood at PAHE to try to implement some better integration with Immersive Daedra Worship. Would it be possible for you to insert something like this into the pahslave script in your next update?

Faction Property PAHImprisonedFaction auto

If !actor_alias.IsInFaction(PAH_ImprisonedFaction)
			;return !(actor_alias.leashed || behaviour == "tied" || actor_alias.HasKeyword(PAH.defeatActive) || actor_alias.HasLeashEquipped())
			return !(actor_alias.leashed || behaviour == "tied" || GetActorRef().HasKeyword(PAH.defeatActive) || actor_alias.HasLeashEquipped())
		Else
			;return !(actor_alias.leashed || behaviour == "tied" || actor_alias.HasKeyword(PAH.defeatActive))
			return !(actor_alias.leashed || behaviour == "tied" || GetActorRef().HasKeyword(PAH.defeatActive))
		EndIf
	Else
		Return False
	EndIf
EndFunction

Basically, just a faction property and condition that you can use to automatically fail the CanRunAway() check. This would let me (and other mod authors) create trigger volumes on secure cages/prison cells/whatever that put the slave in the "imprisoned" faction when the slave should be physically incapable of escaping them. Thanks!

if you check the master file already has a PAHCaged [FACT:0100DFE6]

for adding it to the function i'm thinking like this:

Spoiler

return !(actor_alias.leashed || behaviour == "tied" || GetActorRef().HasKeyword(PAH.defeatActive) || actor_alias.HasLeashEquipped() || GetActorRef().IsInFaction(PAHCaged))
    Else
        return !(actor_alias.leashed || behaviour == "tied" || GetActorRef().HasKeyword(PAH.defeatActive) || GetActorRef().IsInFaction(PAHCaged))
    EndIf
EndFunction

• by keeping to the original caged faction in place there are idle topics for nords to beg for release
  • i've found it possible to have more than 1 slave with the same actor alias, but not the same reference so i've made attempts to use the reference when ever possible
10 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

if you check the master file already has a PAHCaged [FACT:0100DFE6]

for adding it to the function i'm thinking like this:

Hide contents

return !(actor_alias.leashed || behaviour == "tied" || GetActorRef().HasKeyword(PAH.defeatActive) || actor_alias.HasLeashEquipped() || GetActorRef().IsInFaction(PAHCaged))
    Else
        return !(actor_alias.leashed || behaviour == "tied" || GetActorRef().HasKeyword(PAH.defeatActive) || GetActorRef().IsInFaction(PAHCaged))
    EndIf
EndFunction

• by keeping to the original caged faction in place there are idle topics for nords to beg for release
  • i've found it possible to have more than 1 slave with the same actor alias, but not the same reference so i've made attempts to use the reference when ever possible

Makes sense. I’ll start using the existing faction then on my trigger volumes.

Would it be possible for me to directly interact with submission? For example, increasing fear when a slave witnesses a sacrifice. 

From what I could tell, it looks like submission is stored as a faction rank—is that right? But I didn’t  want to mess with that unless I was sure what I’m doing and had your permission. 

22 hours ago, The Man in Black said:

Makes sense. I’ll start using the existing faction then on my trigger volumes.

Would it be possible for me to directly interact with submission? For example, increasing fear when a slave witnesses a sacrifice. 

From what I could tell, it looks like submission is stored as a faction rank—is that right? But I didn’t  want to mess with that unless I was sure what I’m doing and had your permission. 

ya, those are both faction ranks if you'd like to attempt direct interaction with it. seems we don't have a system designed for what they see or witness yet, since there's nothing in play for a witness, there's also no punishment type of fear. closest to it is pain

3 hours ago, Snake212 said:

Anyone know any mods that would let you sell the slaves, that would go well with this

On 12/18/2019 at 7:28 PM, sidfu said:

if u wamt to sell slaves ill always recommend home sweet home even if its just for selling them. the camps where never made very wll imo for pahe

Hi I finally could install DD with animation loading limit fix, (so I could keep most of animation)

then tried this mod again.  so I remember, the most easy way is, install all plug in version, but un-activate esp whiich I need not.

I read discription again adn again, but I could not see what it means,,

"pahe-DeviousDevices-addon-DDx-patch requires Devious Devices expansion 4.1 for sse,(newer versions now have their own patches, please be sure to use the ddx patch that matches your version) (DDX file is hidden download button at the bottom of the download list for the dd for sse download)"

I already download DD for SE, , but I can not find "pahe-DeviousDevices-addon-DDx-patch" from this mod download link, and DD link of SE,

so actually which files you menitoned?  and where I get  patches?   I can not find such hidden download button. ?

or you means, I need to download this pic download button?

image.png.165765a245616f40df88a2a2b981959a.png

But it is DDX 4.1 SE beta,, and I already donsloaded and installed. but there seems no such patch file for PAHE

I suppose..  

Then at current I anyway try to pray with PAHE,  and I have one request if I can ^^;

I have used Dread prison  to easy capture  NPC (enemys etc)  and send them to the Prison jail cells.

(so I do not need to worry, in combat, I killed them, just use slave magic of this mod, then they teleprot to the jail

as prisoner)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1142

It offer many unique futrue, and good large jails with PC private room, and esecution options, etc

but  This mod do not offer any dialogue to  sex or BDSM like pray.  (though I can change clothing or rob all items )

And  once I send them to the Dread Prison,  with magic, the NPC never run away from the jail cell.  (there are many jails)

(so she keep living without restriction, but in each jail cell. even though I open the jail door)

To make it work with other slave mod, I need many things, to remove slave from the mod funcitons.

I tried to make NPC in dread prison jail as my new slave with PAHE,, (by atacking with activate key of PAHE)

it work,, but still she can not follow me out of jail ^^;

I already know PAHE basically work with Defeat, (and may offer more dialogues)

but I found once I slave npc with pahe,, it make difficult to put them in nupsack (defeat)

and carry other place...  

then if I release her from the "Dread prison", the mod teleport her to other gate,, then I really easy miss her.

only thing which I could is,, use defeat and throw her in nupsack, then carry out of jail,,

I hope to change prisoner (of Dread prison) to new slave follower (of PAHE), easy,, so if you test pray with this mod,

and could offer patch,, I really apreciate,. 

what I expect is offer magic, turn Dread prison prisoner in jai.  to PAHE slave. (so remove the NPC from controll of Dread prision,at same time,, make her as slave controlled by PAHE, so she can exit the jail )

then if I hope to return slave as prisoner, I only need to use Dread prison, arrest magic.

(then she set as prisoner, and send to the jail,, btw,, once I arrest NPC with Dread prison magic, all NPC not against me anymore,,, but if I use release of Dread priosn, I confrim they return as same as before, so bandit fight me again,,,,, ,, then I suppose Dread prison funciton or quest really overwrite other mod effect,,)

I have tested some slave mods, but after all to change Prisoner as new slave and force to follow me, is really difficult. ( I could use EFF then force them as my follower, but it is really complex and easy cause another problems

of conflict,, about the NPC)

12 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

Hi I finally could install DD with animation loading limit fix, (so I could keep most of animation)

then tried this mod again.  so I remember, the most easy way is, install all plug in version, but un-activate esp whiich I need not.

I read discription again adn again, but I could not see what it means,,

"pahe-DeviousDevices-addon-DDx-patch requires Devious Devices expansion 4.1 for sse,(newer versions now have their own patches, please be sure to use the ddx patch that matches your version) (DDX file is hidden download button at the bottom of the download list for the dd for sse download)"

I already download DD for SE, , but I can not find "pahe-DeviousDevices-addon-DDx-patch" from this mod download link, and DD link of SE,

so actually which files you menitoned?  and where I get  patches?   I can not find such hidden download button. ?

or you means, I need to download this pic download button?

image.png.165765a245616f40df88a2a2b981959a.png

But it is DDX 4.1 SE beta,, and I already donsloaded and installed. but there seems no such patch file for PAHE

I suppose..  

oops, forgot to take that out of the info. no need to look for patches anymore, its integrated

11 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

Then at current I anyway try to pray with PAHE,  and I have one request if I can ^^;

I have used Dread prison  to easy capture  NPC (enemys etc)  and send them to the Prison jail cells.

(so I do not need to worry, in combat, I killed them, just use slave magic of this mod, then they teleprot to the jail

as prisoner)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1142

It offer many unique futrue, and good large jails with PC private room, and esecution options, etc

but  This mod do not offer any dialogue to  sex or BDSM like pray.  (though I can change clothing or rob all items )

And  once I send them to the Dread Prison,  with magic, the NPC never run away from the jail cell.  (there are many jails)

(so she keep living without restriction, but in each jail cell. even though I open the jail door)

To make it work with other slave mod, I need many things, to remove slave from the mod funcitons.

I tried to make NPC in dread prison jail as my new slave with PAHE,, (by atacking with activate key of PAHE)

it work,, but still she can not follow me out of jail ^^;

I already know PAHE basically work with Defeat, (and may offer more dialogues)

but I found once I slave npc with pahe,, it make difficult to put them in nupsack (defeat)

and carry other place...  

then if I release her from the "Dread prison", the mod teleport her to other gate,, then I really easy miss her.

only thing which I could is,, use defeat and throw her in nupsack, then carry out of jail,,

I hope to change prisoner (of Dread prison) to new slave follower (of PAHE), easy,, so if you test pray with this mod,

and could offer patch,, I really apreciate,. 

what I expect is offer magic, turn Dread prison prisoner in jai.  to PAHE slave. (so remove the NPC from controll of Dread prision,at same time,, make her as slave controlled by PAHE, so she can exit the jail )

then if I hope to return slave as prisoner, I only need to use Dread prison, arrest magic.

(then she set as prisoner, and send to the jail,, btw,, once I arrest NPC with Dread prison magic, all NPC not against me anymore,,, but if I use release of Dread priosn, I confrim they return as same as before, so bandit fight me again,,,,, ,, then I suppose Dread prison funciton or quest really overwrite other mod effect,,)

I have tested some slave mods, but after all to change Prisoner as new slave and force to follow me, is really difficult. ( I could use EFF then force them as my follower, but it is really complex and easy cause another problems

of conflict,, about the NPC)

i'll take a look at adding it to the list, but no guarantees

2 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

oops, forgot to take that out of the info. no need to look for patches anymore, its integrated

i'll take a look at adding it to the list, but no guarantees

OK thanks.  I just need confirm because I am new about DD things, and it is complex mod for me, so get nervous somehow .

Then About Dread Prison patch, I hope you enhance as you like for  PAHE, the more I play dialogues you offer, I really feel PAHE is really enhaced  already,,  

So if you find something useful about Dread Prison and it can enhance PAHE roll pray , add it please.

at current, I found way,, use teleport option in MCM  PAHE menu. (though I still need some complex step, turn Dread prison prisoner to PAHE slave or, return them to Dread Prison.. anyway thanks all your effort,, and good holiday please!!

So for ages I see a weird thing happening, totally not game-breaking or something, but it's there.

When lets say I'm on a dungeon with a slave which is fighting for me, I light up the oil you see on the ground sometimes which ignites a trail of fire. If the slave walks through it, she takes damage and I see as a subtitle on the screen the word "Whip"...

The same thing can happen if you use Flames directly on her. The word "Whip" will appear again.

It's like she is saying use the whip, not the flames xD

11 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

OK thanks.  I just need confirm because I am new about DD things, and it is complex mod for me, so get nervous somehow .

Then About Dread Prison patch, I hope you enhance as you like for  PAHE, the more I play dialogues you offer, I really feel PAHE is really enhaced  already,,  

So if you find something useful about Dread Prison and it can enhance PAHE roll pray , add it please.

at current, I found way,, use teleport option in MCM  PAHE menu. (though I still need some complex step, turn Dread prison prisoner to PAHE slave or, return them to Dread Prison.. anyway thanks all your effort,, and good holiday please!!

thank you and happy holidays to you as well ?

11 hours ago, Skata20 said:

So for ages I see a weird thing happening, totally not game-breaking or something, but it's there.

When lets say I'm on a dungeon with a slave which is fighting for me, I light up the oil you see on the ground sometimes which ignites a trail of fire. If the slave walks through it, she takes damage and I see as a subtitle on the screen the word "Whip"...

The same thing can happen if you use Flames directly on her. The word "Whip" will appear again.

It's like she is saying use the whip, not the flames xD

yes, the majority of the slaves based on voice type, will react to pain caused by the player. the slave doesn't understand what the player did when it responds, only that the player induced pain towards the slave