Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) Special Edition with the customary addons

9 hours ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

Has anyone enslaved any Solstheim Cultists or Reavers and found they were soundless during slave dialogue and whipping? In combat, they revert to vanilla voice and dialogue, but otherwise are soundless?

This seems to be a new thing using the latest Pahe release.

its not new, dates back to layam's original mod. something i'm aware of similar to dawnguard vampires and other mod added npc's. it effects any npc's not of the vanilla voice types. i've had the dawnguard and solsteim npc's on my to-do-list since day 1, but after fixing the many voice types that were already started, i haven't been too keen on the prospect of repeating that with another voice type. similar discussion to that in LE:

On 12/16/2019 at 8:10 PM, The Man in Black said:

Makes sense. I’ll start using the existing faction then on my trigger volumes.

Would it be possible for me to directly interact with submission? For example, increasing fear when a slave witnesses a sacrifice. 

From what I could tell, it looks like submission is stored as a faction rank—is that right? But I didn’t  want to mess with that unless I was sure what I’m doing and had your permission. 

forgot to mention it in the change log, but this went thru the latest updates

On 1/5/2020 at 12:38 PM, The Man in Black said:

I'm trying to diagnose why sex not initiated through PAH dialogue doesn't count for sex training or submission. So I edited the pahslave.psc to add a Debug.Notification inside the handleSexEvent event to let me know whether that's firing when I start sex via another mod. The problem is that I can't get the script to recompile. It keeps giving me errors because the PAH MCM script won't compile either. What other mods (besides the obvious SexLab, SkyUI SDK, and FNIS) do I need to have active so that their source code will show up in the compiler?

did you get this working or still having troubles with it

On 1/5/2020 at 5:38 PM, planetbuster said:

My problem is... the slave name doesn't change and stay their names what they had. Typically ... Bandit...

I also tried to compile this by myself but there were so many pre-requisites that I can not understand. 

Here is the part of the script(pahcore.psc) that I've found.

If Config.renameToggle
                If !original_base.IsUnique()
                    string gender
                    If clone.GetLeveledActorBase().getSex() == 0
                        gender = "Male"
                    Else
                        gender = "Female"
                    EndIf
                    string sRace = clone.getRace().getName()  //// Usually, getRace().getName() will return the value of 'DarkElf' or 'Nord'. But when you have translated Skyrim, you will get another value.

int jNames = JValue.readFromFile("Data/PAHE/" + gender + sRace + ".txt")   //// Changing this line might solve the problem...
                    int rInt = Utility.RandomInt(0, JArray.count(jnames) - 1)
                    string name = JArray.getStr(jnames, rInt)

If name != ""
                        clone.SetDisplayName(name)
                    Else
                        Debug.trace("[PAHCore] Line 582 No name found for " + gender + sRace)
                    EndIf
                Else
                    clone.setDisplayName(original.getDisplayName())
                EndIf
            Else
                clone.setDisplayName(original.getDisplayName())
            EndIf

Original : "Data/PAHE/" + gender + sRace + ".txt"

Change "Data/PAHE/" + gender + ".txt"

and this toggle was added to the latest update, did it fix the problem

On 9/21/2020 at 10:35 PM, giamel said:

This one is saved in FORM 44 for SE users

PAHcommands200921-SE.7z 7.82 kB · 10 downloads

found a slight bug when the player activates these dialogues on a slave then ask that slave to follow then go to combat - all the dialogs for that slave are shown but do nothing when clicked

the only fix for the bug was to reset the slave using pahe mcm then put the slave in hsh, then take the slave back out of the added dialogues, and then finally take the slave back out of hsh

Hey guys, havent played for about a year and am pretty sure i cant add this mod to Lexy's guide, I want to make a new modlist around this one.

What mods in your experience go well with it apart from AYGAS and HSH?

I would love to see some of your modlists so I can minimise conflicts and stuff.

Thanks!

17 minutes ago, Skata20 said:

Hey guys, havent played for about a year and am pretty sure i cant add this mod to Lexy's guide, I want to make a new modlist around this one.

What mods in your experience go well with it apart from AYGAS and HSH?

I would love to see some of your modlists so I can minimise conflicts and stuff.

Thanks!

personally i use it with devious devices and cursed loot to obtain the devices, but it comes at the risk of becoming the bound victim. laura's bondage shop might also provide a means for obtaining the devices with less risk involved if there's an se version of it. i'd also recommend keep your eye on pretty bandits or keep your eye out for the se release to finish.

17 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

found a slight bug when the player activates these dialogues on a slave then ask that slave to follow then go to combat - all the dialogs for that slave are shown but do nothing when clicked

the only fix for the bug was to reset the slave using pahe mcm then put the slave in hsh, then take the slave back out of the added dialogues, and then finally take the slave back out of hsh

@CliftonJD, I am unable to replicate the bug you found. My toon is level 5 and this is my 2nd slave. I'm also not running AYGAS or HSH. Maybe it occurs if they are running? It seems to be working as intended for me. I'm attaching a video. Perhaps I'm not correctly executing the pattern that causes the bug and you can point it out to me.

2 hours ago, giamel said:

@CliftonJD, I am unable to replicate the bug you found. My toon is level 5 and this is my 2nd slave. I'm also not running AYGAS or HSH. Maybe it occurs if they are running? It seems to be working as intended for me. I'm attaching a video. Perhaps I'm not correctly executing the pattern that causes the bug and you can point it out to me.

ok, i'll try again. wonder if maybe we were still in combat when i tried to talk to her

On 10/5/2020 at 9:04 PM, CliftonJD said:

personally i use it with devious devices and cursed loot to obtain the devices, but it comes at the risk of becoming the bound victim. laura's bondage shop might also provide a means for obtaining the devices with less risk involved if there's an se version of it. i'd also recommend keep your eye on pretty bandits or keep your eye out for the se release to finish.

Thank you! What other mods do you use? Not only from LL, just to have a general idea.

3 hours ago, Skata20 said:

Thank you! What other mods do you use? Not only from LL, just to have a general idea.

the other mods i'm using with it in sse i have to question of which is giving the ctd upon rendering the npc's in their mods. in oldrim i used it with slaveway manor and sd+ but sanguines debauchery was more to level the playing field. aside from that it was mostly armor and follower mods

On 10/8/2020 at 9:51 AM, schaduwkling said:

so, my slaves names keep disappearing and I can't seem to interact with them there is a fix by renaming them but that only works temporary

most common cause for this comes from mias lair or sexlab sexslaves. if you have that mod, grab the patch from the oldrim thread here:

Ok, thanks. So both mods should work together without any problems?

On Skyrim Nexus is an update for paradise halls, which was released this year. Is this update in this download?

Is there any possibility to sell the slaves. I think you disabled this function.

1 hour ago, iNs1337 said:

Ok, thanks. So both mods should work together without any problems?

On Skyrim Nexus is an update for paradise halls, which was released this year. Is this update in this download?

Is there any possibility to sell the slaves. I think you disabled this function.

next update should bring back the felgow slave camp and yes, the nexus update is included in this version. usually i post the current nexus update before posting the next LL update.

When I like to use this mod for the first time, I download the file pahe_lives_on-7.41 with all addons install loose files for sse revision 2.7z and the tdf Patch, when I like to use Prostitution addon. Is this right?

After Installation and testing I will install home sweet home?

2 hours ago, iNs1337 said:

When I like to use this mod for the first time, I download the file pahe_lives_on-7.41 with all addons install loose files for sse revision 2.7z and the tdf Patch, when I like to use Prostitution addon. Is this right?

After Installation and testing I will install home sweet home?

i think the all addons version already includes the tdf patch

1 hour ago, Moacir Jr said:

Not install with NMM, trying install the "pahe_lives_on-7.41 with all addons install loose files for sse revision 2.7z" (for me, this is the mains file, i think). Show that occurred a error during install, but not show what error.

most common issue with nmm seems to be a location of the file/name of the file is too long. move it or rename it. sometimes nm doesn't like 7z either, rezip with windows to fix