Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) Special Edition with the customary addons

On 1/18/2020 at 1:00 PM, TheDeltademon said:

try it without jaxons grabber:

Spoiler

[01/18/2020 - 07:59:48PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script JaxonzSKSEVersionCheckScript to JaxonzEnhGrabUpdateQuest (EA000D62) because their base types do not match
[01/18/2020 - 07:59:48PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script JaxonzEnhGrabObject to JaxonzEnhGrabUpdateQuest (EA000D62) because their base types do not match
[01/18/2020 - 07:59:48PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script JaxonzConsolePlugIn to JaxonzEnhGrabUpdateQuest (EA000D62) because their base types do not match

most the rest of looks to be dealing with wilderness encounters and a container return

12 hours ago, jimmywon34 said:

can we have it so that over time our slaves disposition improves the more their submission goes up? currently it looks like they stay your nemesis. I use RDO mcm menu to check their disposition towards the player and it stays to being your enemy(nemesis). RDO actually won't let me change my slaves disposition the way I can with other npcs tho. there may be a console command to change your slaves disposition? or is this the way the mod is suppose to work and it will mess things up if you change their disposition towards the player? I use another mod that makes use of this disposition(when they become your ally or lover). so for example when their combat training gets high enough wouldn't it make sense they become your ally? or say you train them enough sexually they become your lover?

consensual sex is intended to raise disposition. will consider adding it into released slaves above a certain training level as well, thinking this might be the last thing needed for them to be follower eligible

33 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

consensual sex is intended to raise disposition. will consider adding it into released slaves above a certain training level as well, thinking this might be the last thing needed for them to be follower eligible

I didn't know this mod contained consensual sex? did I miss something? I didn't mean releasing them from slavery tho, I meant raising their disposition while they're slaves, but if you wanted to add that in too in order to make them proper followers after release I don't think people here would mind that either.

19 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

[...] this might be the last thing needed for them to be follower eligible

oooh that would be great. Somehow i'd like to stop being a total ass to the cool slaves and free them and generally be a good person and all that but it sucks if there's no mechanic that handles this. An addition like this is most welcome!

(... what about seeing them later on? marriage? have them settle down somewhere in your own village as free people? bandit rehabilitation, one can dream, right...)

(and while we're at it, i'll just throw in Stockholm syndrome since i'm *very* reminded of that right now :P)

EDIT: On a previous install i think i remember i had slaves talking to each other, but i don't find anything with SSEEdit. Any idea which PAH extension did that? Maybe i'm just misremembering, but that would be a pretty cool thing to have slaves actually talk (subtitles of course) instead of just silently whipping and boning each other all the time.

Ok, enough with the feature requests already :P

On 1/19/2020 at 8:53 PM, jimmywon34 said:

I didn't know this mod contained consensual sex? did I miss something? I didn't mean releasing them from slavery tho, I meant raising their disposition while they're slaves, but if you wanted to add that in too in order to make them proper followers after release I don't think people here would mind that either.

• be sure the mcm toggle for aggressive sex is disabled
  • avoid the whip except as capitol punishment if you had to run the mile to catch them
  • leash collars or devious collars also help with the above rule

sometimes i think, i'd like to invent a better method for determining consensual sex. my biggest pet peeve with the current method is that even a bondage scene is considered as aggressive and anything aggressive is  non-consenting

6 hours ago, the0fromnexus said:

oooh that would be great. Somehow i'd like to stop being a total ass to the cool slaves and free them and generally be a good person and all that but it sucks if there's no mechanic that handles this. An addition like this is most welcome!

(... what about seeing them later on? marriage? have them settle down somewhere in your own village as free people? bandit rehabilitation, one can dream, right...)

(and while we're at it, i'll just throw in Stockholm syndrome since i'm *very* reminded of that right now :P)

marriage is still under consideration along with the follower faction. once i get 1, the other will fall into place easy enough. unfortunately their heads are empty, they don't know how to live life after slavery. hopefully the usual follower management or "my home is your home" mods will be able to take over once the slave is free

6 hours ago, the0fromnexus said:

EDIT: On a previous install i think i remember i had slaves talking to each other, but i don't find anything with SSEEdit. Any idea which PAH extension did that? Maybe i'm just misremembering, but that would be a pretty cool thing to have slaves actually talk (subtitles of course) instead of just silently whipping and boning each other all the time.

Ok, enough with the feature requests already :P

the farther i got from the original works, the more i had to think back at the days of sandboxing slaves and yes the slaves were talkative while sandboxing. after quite alot of wondering sometimes like bangin my head against a wall for a response, i was poking around in the code 1 day to find that the slaves were only intended to sandbox with the old leash spell. that's why i added a second dialog for wait staying or wait sandboxing in the next version, already in oldrim or Le

10 hours ago, CliftonJD said:
  • be sure the mcm toggle for aggressive sex is disabled
  • avoid the whip except as capitol punishment if you had to run the mile to catch them
  • leash collars or devious collars also help with the above rule

sometimes i think, i'd like to invent a better method for determining consensual sex. my biggest pet peeve with the current method is that even a bondage scene is considered as aggressive and anything aggressive is  non-consenting

I do have aggressive sex disabled in the mcm but I have been using the whip on them. so what exactly should I select when trying to raise their disposition. "ok slave>i'm going to fuck you>(one of the choices after that)" or "you need to be punished>strip now>(one of the options after that)" or does it matter?

I just noticed with one of my slaves she says "ok just this once" as if it is consensual after I tell her " i'm going to fuck".

I remember a time where when I was playing with 2 or 3 companions, and with 2 or 3 slaves near us in the group (with no weapons, only for carriage or torch), arrived at a time, (may be this option was activated by the miaslair - Sex Slave, then i get the ability to convert a slave as a normal follower.

That was really good, so, because that permit me, to begin game with just the lydia as Huscarl, and during the progression of game, at each new house baught, I can so take a new follower to make a bigger group, and finally, too, when I captured many new "slaves", like 'normal bandit', or many slaves 'like sex slaves', then I was able to convert them later like normal followers...

That was so a terrible good option, to have the ability to "freeing them", and for the slaves who want to join my "Team of the Dragonborn Warrior" having the possibilty to offer to a slave to become an follower !!! 

These options are still possible, when I merge differents mods into one package, and this is now something like essential, for me. 

I think this could be an really good option to work more in this way, for PAHE.

Another thing too, problematic, where and how selling a slave when we have one we don't want it anymore ? 

Another trouble i have sometime : my followers try to fight with character who are "theorically" friends with me, and then when they begin to fight "by error" with an npc, how stopping them to fight ? I tried the calm down spell without effect, so no other choice to kill them ? it's really bad...

The leash collar have some trouble, I think need more work to make it better, by exemple we all get different collar, (from Devious packages, Iron, Steel, Grey, Black, Brown, luxurious or not etc...), semm not all are working well with the spell "leash to"... is it normal ? 

Anyway, guys, i can just conseal you to make more test with this merge pack, something like 

1-Sexlab

2-Sexlab Aroused,

3-TDF prostitution,

4-Sex Slave (miaslair, try the 6.8 version and after the install of the 6.8 version, replace the esp by the 6.3 version, this esp don't oblige us to install the flower girl shit-mod),

5-Sexlab separate orgasm (SLSO),

6-Hentai pregancy (if you want children or soulgems)

7-my home is your home,

8-dudestia multi marriage,

9-EFF (for group managing)

10-Dripping when aroused.

The mix of these mods really give lot of interesting options, and normally will permit you to fight, making different combat group, having slave for anything you want, managing sex slave for prostitution, (if you want), having possibility to have at your own choice, soulgem or more children, etc and making a really good dev for skyrim "immersive life" in game. Nowhere it's written that dragon born should stay always alone, and without children at home, while he go to fight dragons... 

ah and of course i use these mod like a man, and not like a woman character. 

Devious are just optional in this config, just if you want to have more stuffsfor your wives or your female slave.

For this type of game, so, I have sometime many small bugs, not too much, but a better interaction beetween these mods could give us a really good game. 

Just to share an advice. ? ps : this config can work same on legendary edition as i use it actually on an SE edition. 

Friendly yours... 

20 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

marriage is still under consideration along with the follower faction. once i get 1, the other will fall into place easy enough. unfortunately their heads are empty, they don't know how to live life after slavery. hopefully the usual follower management or "my home is your home" mods will be able to take over once the slave is free

Right, there are some mods that come to mind... if anyone has to throw in a suggestion or two, please do.

I've been using FollowerLivePackage (yes, the entire mod works in SSE as-is) along with EFF and PAHE+HSH+AYGAS, works quite fine, but has some quirks.

Normal followers are handled as expected, but right now slave followers are only half-integrated into FLP. Normal FLP/EFF followers have 2 dialogue choices from FLP, slaves only have 1, but it is possible to control them to some extent like teaching them spells and so on. Normal followers do the FLP sandboxing (EFF sandboxing disabled) but slaves do not.

FLP is actually perfect for this kind of thing: it allows to assign followers as group leaders, assemble a group for them, and have them roam the world. Couriusly enough, FLP even manages this with generated (FF) forms. No idea how well that feature will work in combination with PAHE but i will sure test that part once it's in PAHE and report back.

21 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

I just tested this a bit and i agree. Seems a little random when it's considered aggressive but it seems that the one slave i tested this with strongly preferred doggy as that was not aggressive most of the time (Slave... -> You're going to do something -> always refusal -> punish by fucking -> Bend over). wtf? Might actually add a line where a slave asks for it eventually or something so it's a bit more obvious. Or they may sandbox and talk to another slave about how they are either happy about the master leaving them alone, or feel neglected. *cue on!*

13 hours ago, jimmywon34 said:

I do have aggressive sex disabled in the mcm but I have been using the whip on them. so what exactly should I select when trying to raise their disposition. "ok slave>i'm going to fuck you>(one of the choices after that)" or "you need to be punished>strip now>(one of the options after that)" or does it matter?

I just noticed with one of my slaves she says "ok just this once" as if it is consensual after I tell her " i'm going to fuck".

the aggressive dialog differs along with the response, but you get the general idea

On 1/21/2020 at 7:08 PM, CliftonJD said:

the aggressive dialog differs along with the response, but you get the general idea

yea I got their disposition to go up but it's actually not gonna work I don't think with the mod i'm trying to use. maybe because they're in the slave system and can't receive the command from the other mod. thanks for the info.

On 1/26/2020 at 6:47 PM, eclipsed7774 said:

Having an Issue where Slaves names disappear and i can't interact with them, restarting pahe or renaming the slaves fixes the issue until i change cell, then their names vanish again.

what's the sse name for mia's lair...anyhow if you're using that, you'll need to grab the script fix from the classic skyrim page

14 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

Having an Issue where Slaves names disappear and i can't interact with them, restarting pahe or renaming the slaves fixes the issue until i change cell, then their names vanish again.

Just a little remark, i've seen names get lost in oldrim when an NPC transformed into a Moonlight Tales werewolf and back to normal. pretty random. Haven't werewolfed my slaves in SSE (yet) but will edit this post in case i figure something out.

I'm looking for a capture mechanic which I can use in a Civil War scenario. Can I use this mod against essential npcs, or are they flagged against it? The npcs in question are from my own creation, not from the main game.

I use the Combat Surrender mod, should I disable it while using this one? It says it can cause some conflict.

And lastly, can the script be cleaned with Fallrim tools, in case I need to uninstall it and return to Combat Surrender?

• 2 weeks later...

I am having an issue between PAHE and SGO4 where when i load a game the involuntary worker that are incubating gems lose the gems the have inserted

The body morphs stay the same after the gems disappear and you can re insert gems (and the boby morphs will update) (but these gems  will disapear on the next load)

I havcejust done a complete re-install and am using the latest veriosn of all the files

Any clues?

On 1/31/2020 at 10:02 AM, Wolfstorm321 said:

I'm looking for a capture mechanic which I can use in a Civil War scenario. Can I use this mod against essential npcs, or are they flagged against it? The npcs in question are from my own creation, not from the main game.

I use the Combat Surrender mod, should I disable it while using this one? It says it can cause some conflict.

And lastly, can the script be cleaned with Fallrim tools, in case I need to uninstall it and return to Combat Surrender?

you can use this against essential npc's, the chance of problems involved with them only occurs with quest npc's. not all quests are properly completed when those npc's are killed.

i can't remember the last i heard of issues with that mod, try the search in the oldrim thread. for script cleaning pahe we recommend papyrus data transfer

On 2/9/2020 at 9:58 AM, fatbloke69 said:

I am having an issue between PAHE and SGO4 where when i load a game the involuntary worker that are incubating gems lose the gems the have inserted

The body morphs stay the same after the gems disappear and you can re insert gems (and the boby morphs will update) (but these gems  will disapear on the next load)

I havcejust done a complete re-install and am using the latest veriosn of all the files

Any clues?

sgo4 will need to update to the new papyrus utility Or wait for a fix from a newer papyrus update

On 1/31/2020 at 7:22 PM, TheDeltademon said:

Hey, I fixed the jaxson thing, than it works, but now after I reinstall some weapon/armore mods now everything fu**ed up. A lot of errors and weird things ingame. I don't installed new mods. I realle dont get it. Anyone now whats going on here? 

Papyrus.0.log 4.06 MB · 1 download Papyrus.1.log 7.54 MB · 1 download

your log is flooded with a minty utility and minty quest having issues with a saved reference. that mod may be having issues with the latest sse updates

6 hours ago, TheDeltademon said:

is this a game over for using pahe? Don’t understand why it worked before. I don’t updated sse between this 

well i imagine the minty utility won't give you minty fresh breath so try uninstalling the minty and clean the save with "papyrus data transfer" from nexus

On 2/9/2020 at 9:58 AM, fatbloke69 said:

Any clues?

try this:

3 hours ago, sidfu said:

update sexlab as there was a bug with one of the skse mods it used that prented data form being loaded from the cosave its fixed now

Can someone tell me "who" exactly can be properly enslaved?

I'm guessing that enemies like bandits and other re-spawnable enemies that start with "FF" aren't "safe" to enslave because it could cause save game bloat.

But... there's an option in the MCM menu to enslave monsters, like trolls. And there appears to be an option to create some sort of copy or clone of an npc. There also appears to be an option of renaming an unnamed npc.

As this mod appears to have the option of enslaving over 100 slaves, I'm kind wondering how this is happening.

So what's going on? Can someone explain to me how this works and who I should/should not enslave?

Thanks

6 hours ago, jb136 said:

Can someone tell me "who" exactly can be properly enslaved?

I'm guessing that enemies like bandits and other re-spawnable enemies that start with "FF" aren't "safe" to enslave because it could cause save game bloat.

But... there's an option in the MCM menu to enslave monsters, like trolls. And there appears to be an option to create some sort of copy or clone of an npc. There also appears to be an option of renaming an unnamed npc.

As this mod appears to have the option of enslaving over 100 slaves, I'm kind wondering how this is happening.

So what's going on? Can someone explain to me how this works and who I should/should not enslave?

Thanks

I've not done much with it this playthru (good character so enslaving people is not a thing), but enslave anyone you like really - just be warned, enslaving quest givers/subjects may break your game.  On a bandit playthru where I am not doing any quests at all, I rob/kill/enslave everyone that takes my fancy!  Then I sell the slaves at the Restless Hunter :)

Alright I've looked all over the damn place, but I can't find where all there 'forced-labor camps' are. I'm missing the one near Markarth. I can't find it and my map waypoint has vanished even though I still have the quest. I have completed the first step of it and sold the instructional slave and the follow up three, but after doing so the waypoints all vanish and the two I've found aren't marked as locations on my map. Is this a bug or ??? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Found it. The Forced-Labor Camps are at Karthwasten, Stonehills, and Dawnstar for anyone else who is having the same problem as me.