this is skyrim special edition conversion for :

Requirements:

• Skyrim SE 1.5.39 minimum, tested working with newer current versions
  • SKSE SE v2.0.7 minimum, tested working with newer current versions
  • SkyUI SE
  • FNIS SE
  • SexLab Framework SE 1.63 - BETA 2
  • Zaz animation pack se V7 or 8
  • the above mod requirements and the requirements of those mods and fnis must be run after install
  • the lakeview manor cell requires hearthfires
  • tdf patch requires tdf prostitution mod
  • alt start addon requires arthmoor's alt start
  • pahe-dwarven suits patch requires  Devious Devices expansion 4.3 or 5 for sse,(newer versions now have their own patches, please be sure to use the ddx patch that matches your version) (DDX file is hidden download button at the bottom of the download list for the dd for sse download)
  • Run FNIS SE after installation!
  • ALL requirements for the above mods must also be installed
  • full install requires all above requirements and the included dwarven suits patch requires Devious Devices expansion 4.1 for sse
  • creature framework conflict appears to be removed from 7.x versions

thanks to fred200 and Pfiffy for their conversion efforts

based on this mod here:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29886/?

with additional features of this mod here:

Mods based on Paradise Halls
Paradise halls has been built to be a platform for other modders to build their own content for.

Be careful : some mods developed as add-ons for previous versions of PAH won't be compatible with last version or future versions. To make them compatible ask the modder of the add-on, no answer will be done here on the subject, if a mod is based on an .esm (Skyrim, DLCs or another mod) and is not upgraded when the base .esm change, it's a dead mod.

as this is sse, those mods are all waiting for this to be released so we won't go into that at this time....

Currently Compatible with version8:

home sweet home

aygas(and you get a slave)

these mods should be compatible, but don't seem to do anything paradise halls related anymore...and seem to be abandoned(so not likely to be converted anytime soon):

These mods are not yet compatible. Using them will result in extreme weirdness (not the good sort):

• Dres Trade by RET45Paradise Halls Merchant add-on by lucen15
  • Paradise Halls Merchant add-on by lucen15

These mods are obsolete, won't be updated and should not be used in current or future releases:

• Paradise Halls Extender - Slave Capture Spells and Poisons by Mutifex
  • Immersive sex slaves - Animatied Prostitution patch for Paradise Halls by Mutifex
  • The Slaver's Spellbook 

What you can do now
* Enslave people
* Train them as slaves
* Train them to be respectful
* Train them to fight for you

•  fuck your slaves as punishment or for your own pleasure
  • adequately fucked slaves can also be turned into tdf sluts - requires tdf prostitution mod
  • sufficiently submissive slaves may also be into turned into tdf sluts - requires tdf prostitution mod

* Slaves can be given equipment to wear
* Slaves can be leashed up to stop them running off (which they'll try to)

• also advanced leash options available in mcm to allow the slave to continue following the player for training
  • similar to the old leash, the slaves can now also be restrained
  • ropes are not inescapable, but the iron cuffs can be made at the forge for a much sturdier restraint
  • restrained slaves also receive pose training

* Slaves have a separate backpack for carrying stuff you don't want them to wear

* All slave dialogue re-uses existing dialogue, so no matter the voice type of the person enslaved, you will hear them talk

• many newer voice types added to the list of voices for the slave so its not always even toned

* You have a whip (it even leaves whip-marks)

* Sell slaves to Master Jerrek in the Fellglow Slave Camp

• camp not yet converted to sse
  • alternate start is also compatible here, in fact i recommend it to allow your mods to start cleaner
  • devious devices patch adds more collar variants as leash collars and when chosen with advanced leash collar option from mcm this mean its easier to manage multiple slaves
  • 128 slaves instead of 15
  • Easier enslavement (see changelog "Initial Release")
  • MCM
  • huge jail expansion for HF Falkreath
  • enslave cancel button for canceling the enslavement process before its started(useful if dialog was attempted, especially useful for eff users)
  • teleport debug to teleport a lost or stuck slave to the player from anywhere on the map via the mcm

What you can't do
* Enslave anything which isn't a playable race

• some creature exclusions are now available and further will be added at my discretion

* Enslave any 'important' npcs.

• well no, actually you can, But i wouldn't advise it if you plan to complete the quest that npc is associated with...it just might fail to complete the quest
  • random additional note, some quest npc's tend to have disappearing acts removing them from the game at certain quest stages that may effect your slave if you choose to enslave that npc

* Enslave any 'scripted' npcs.

• easiest or most common example for this is scripted follower addon mods, but sometimes even the follower framework used is enough to interfere
  • enslaving scripted npc's often leads to breaking something and i can't guarantee what will happen afterwords

escape rules and prevention:

• first if they're above submission setting, wearables won't matter
  • next if they're below the setting, but wearing a leash collar, submision won't matter
  • devious collar will also behave as leash collars and dwarven devious suits will also act as devious collars "with benefits" and most devious devices that prevent running will also prevent a slave from running and thus also prevent them from escape
  • if they're below the setting with a basic collar, but wearing zbf shackles, additional rules apply for escape chances based on the shackle type if it activates the tied state or if the update gametime event activates the tied state

• using the dialog "I'm going to make sure you stay here." will use the zbf cuffs or shackles from inventory to activate the "tied state"
  • ropes are the easiest to escape from and either color iron cuffs are the hardest with everything else in between
  • iron cuffs are either impossible to escape from or nearly so, haven't had an escape from those since they were added to the system
  • ropes are given freely using the dialog options, but have an escape chance high enough you can reach about 100 yards or so on average before the slave is running or standing there ready to run
  • leather cuffs craftable at the tanning rack. iron cuffs craftable at the forge

Instructions
Go to Whiterun, check in Farengar's study. You'll find he's taken on an 'interesting' hobby.

To enslave someone, simply (actually it's not that easy) attack them until they're nearly dead and go down on one knee, then activate them when they're down. You don't need any specific tools, but you'll find them really hard to keep hold of without the slave collars found on Farengar's desk.

Remember that 'important' NPC's cannot be enslaved. Important NPC's are the NPC's which can't be killed normally. When they reach 0 health they go down on one knee in a bleedout state for a while and then heal up and come back at you.

• hmm, not so sure if that's true or not

Slave collars and whips can both be created at the forge - Collars under Jewelry and whips under Misc.

• cuffs can also be made to restrain your slaves

To sell slaves, go to the Fellglow Slave Camp, near Fellglow Keep or use "home sweet home" mod or aygas

npc dialogue fixes list:

Spoiler

Astrid (should be complete, not fully tested)
Babette(partial, needs testing)
Curwe(should be good)
Dryston(needs testing)
Fralia Gray-Mane(partially started)
Gabriella(partial started, needs testing)
Gissur(needs testing)
Gormlaith Golden-Hilt(needs testing)
Kaie(needs testing)
Margret(works good, heavily tested)
Rexus(don't remember, might be working)
roadside Cicero(complete, but only until you complete the quest)
Sapphire(mostly should work, tg ban needs testing)
Shavari(needs testing)
The Caller(should be complete, only tested by others)
Tonilia(needs testing)
Uaile(needs testing)
Vantus Loreius(should be complete)
Vex(partial start to tg reparations, needs testing)
Vigilant Tyranus(partial started, likely not ready)

Installation
* This mod requires SKSE
* Some users have reported that some SKSE functions do not work when using skyrim 4G. Skyrim 4G isn't needed anymore anyway so might as well simply not use it.

Use mo or unpack into data folder.

Your load order should be as follows:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
... other Bethesda DLCs

zaz

sexlab
paradise_halls.esm
... other stuff
paradise_halls_xxxxx.esp
paradise_halls_xxxxx.esp
paradise_halls_xxxxx.esp

paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp

Important for U.F.O Users (thanks etaineleanor):

>correct loadorder:

paradise_halls.esm
Other stuff
paradise_halls_xxxxx.esp
paradise_halls_xxxxx.esp
paradise_halls_xxxxx.esp
finally U.F.O.

installation method when installing fresh or reinstalling everything:

PAH core mods 8.1

HSH 1.26

HSH Cart

AYGAS 0.58b

revisited those to merge in the AYGAS and HSH patches

if using dom, install that last:

DOM 2.6.2

Troubleshooting

If you're experiencing weirdness, here are some troubleshooting tips:

• do Not use an sse edit autoclean, those are not identical to master records being deleted

-Having them enabled will either cause a CTD or will cause extreme weirdness in-game. Do not use them.

• additionally some mods which were made for paradise halls 0.7 no longer work either...But majority of those mods are now incorporated into the framework

- Having old scripts lying around from a previous version will cause problems. Try uninstalling, using the script removers (look at optional files), and then installing the latest version.

- Although PAH won't boot up if you're using an alternative start mod, you can force it to. Console:
>help reboot
>player.addspell <the id of the reboot spell>
Then cast that spell.

• that spell has been removed and replaced with an auto-start
  • mcm option also exists, but that's due for repairs soonfixed

- Rebooting as above can solve a lot of weirdness.
-sometimes best to leave the console open when resetting a slave or restarting the mod
- You can't really clean an existing save in the same way you could with previous Best games. Scripts are actually saved in a save game file and so may continue running even if the script file no longer exists. SKSE has a feature to clean up dirty scripts but it needs to be enabled in an ini file. I strongly recommend editing / creating a "skyrim/data/skse/skse.ini" to include this:
[General]
ClearInvalidRegistrations=1

Longer lasting whip-marks
Some people have asked to have the duration of whip-marks increased. This isn't possible with the CK, however there is am ini tweak you can do. Find and open your skyrim.ini, under [Display] add this line:

fDecalLifetime=9999.0000

That will increase the lifetime for ALL decals in the game which you may or may not want.

final trouble shooting methods when all else fails:

Spoiler
  • Install Let's Tie You Up
  • Bind every slave you have into position
  • Save your game
  • Remove everything PAH-related
  • Load game, wait 5 minutes, save game
  • Clean save with Papyrus Data Transfer
  • Load cleaned game, wait 5 minutes, save it
  • Enable all PAH stuff again
  • Enslave your slaves again

Compatibility
This doesn't really touch any existing forms, so compatibility shouldn't be a problem. I haven't done any compatability testing yet, so I can't really guarantee it's going to play nicely with everything. There's no reason I can see why it would cause problems though.

* There is one exception to this: Mods which cause NPC's to surrender are likely to conflict with the capture mechanic here.
* It seems that skyre and possibly other mods which increase weapon damage cause the whip to do more damage than it should, potentially killing captives before they submit.

For SkyRe users: you should add the following line under <weapon_exclusion_strings> in ReProccer's Stats.xml

<weapon_exclusion_string>Whip</weapon_exclusion_string>

then run the patcher. This way the whip will keep its damage as 1.

recommended but not required:

look for sse versions of these mods, recommended but not required:

addition thanks to:

AxarT for the expanded lakeview dungeon addon

AVS for the dwarven suits ground objects

devious dwarven suits patch based on the work of MaikCG for Dwarven Devious Cuirass 1.1a

Hambam9871 for the original miaslair patch
EinarrTheRed for the felglow slave camp updated npc's and navmeshes
a1b2c3d4e5f6h7i8 for the female player oral animations fix
julzor for compiling my script while i'm away from my pc
Vykroft for fixing the lakeview manor cell addon
Pfiffy for translation updates
Xorgroth for more slaves patch2 allowing upto 100 slaves
WaxenFigure for the solution to naked bandits for non - temporary actors (still issues with temporary actors)(obsolete)

BlackShades for finding the faction check bugs in condescending dialogs
ragnam for his help with the behaviors

fomod by tznvlw

PERMISSIONS

- You can NOT post any derived works of this mod (= mods that contain portions of my code) outsides of LL without my explicit permission.
- You can NOT repost or reupload this mod without my explicit permission.

- You can NOT bundle/re-distribute any parts of this mod with your own (e.g. include patched versions of pahe's scripts or ESP in your mod) as future updates might break mine, yours and other mods if you do.

- You can NOT post or share any patches against this mod without my express permission, unless their sole purpose is fixing bugs.

- You can NOT publish a full or partial fork of pahe (as in using it as a base for a project offering similar functionality) without my permission.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/03/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim SE, SKSE SE, skyUI SE, FNIS SE, SexLab SE, Zaz and fnis must be run after install the lakeview manor cell requires hearthfires tdf patch requires tdf prostitution mod
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

PAHE for SSE?  You did this because you love me and want me to be happy, didn't you?

Quick question:  " None of the add-ons are compatible with 0.7 yet. "  Not sure what qualifies as an add-on. Does this mean not to use TDF patch, the Lakeview Manor patch, and so on?  Which is fine--Mod Organizer couldn't find them anyway.  Just want to be clear I'm understanding what an add-on is.

So happy.  Thank you for this!

32 minutes ago, KonradSimon said:

PAHE for SSE?  You did this because you love me and want me to be happy, didn't you?

Quick question:  " None of the add-ons are compatible with 0.7 yet. "  Not sure what qualifies as an add-on. Does this mean not to use TDF patch, the Lakeview Manor patch, and so on?  Which is fine--Mod Organizer couldn't find them anyway.  Just want to be clear I'm understanding what an add-on is.

So happy.  Thank you for this!

the addons posted here should be working fine, the note was about older external mod addons from outside sources...i'll look to clarify that in the main post next

corrected:

" None of the 6.0 (or previous) add-ons are compatible with 0.7 yet. "

21 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

the addons posted here should be working fine, the note was about older external mod addons from outside sources...i'll look to clarify that in the main post next

corrected:

" None of the 6.0 (or previous) add-ons are compatible with 0.7 yet. "

Got it. Thanks.

6 hours ago, lirana said:

Just a dummy question for dummies... which file should I download to install an ideal version? the full version underneath the list of files or the basic version on the top?

your decision to take it all or basic, perhaps try reading the info on what the addons are for and make an informed decision from there

Hey, just an FYI..

I noticed some really old mods of mine listed as not converted yet.  I'd personally call them more never to be converted.. don't ever install them.

Just for context, both were created way back before sexlab was ever a thing and as such provide no hooks to it.  They are dinosaurs that essentially have not been functional in years since shortly after their release Layam changed the structure of the mod entirely and left them referring to things that no longer existed.  Unfortunately he also did so at a time when I did not have Skyrim installed anymore.

These days with sexlab existing, making the Immersive Sex Slaves mod totally obsolete and alternative mods existing for poison/spells (i.e., the ability to enslave paralysed NPCs) neither are relevant and will not be updated in any way for SE.  They should never be used by anyone.

M..

I have noticed 2 things, and I don't know if they are SE specific or if it is a problem with my config:

1. If I have more then 40 active slaves, it is getting hard to recruit further slaves. It takes very long to clone them and the risk of breaking slaves rises.

2. After completing the Broken Oar Grotto my slaves did not get out of the cave with me. 

I read that the nav mesh for Broken Oar Grotto has never worked properly in Oldrim and the mistake seems to have been brought to SE as well.

Your slaves not following you out of the cave is a fault with the base game.

You can force your slave out by enterng the cave, opening console clicking on the slave to get thier PRID.

Leave the cave reopen console and type

moveto player

That should teleport the slave to you.

1 hour ago, Fredfish said:

I read that the nav mesh for Broken Oar Grotto has never worked properly in Oldrim and the mistake seems to have been brought to SE as well.

Your slaves not following you out of the cave is a fault with the base game.

You can force your slave out by enterng the cave, opening console clicking on the slave to get thier PRID.

Leave the cave reopen console and type

moveto player

That should teleport the slave to you.

I simply teleported them to me with pahe, but I wondered if it is just my problem or if others have that problem, too....

On 7/6/2018 at 9:38 AM, Mutifex said:

Hey, just an FYI..

I noticed some really old mods of mine listed as not converted yet.  I'd personally call them more never to be converted.. don't ever install them.

Just for context, both were created way back before sexlab was ever a thing and as such provide no hooks to it.  They are dinosaurs that essentially have not been functional in years since shortly after their release Layam changed the structure of the mod entirely and left them referring to things that no longer existed.  Unfortunately he also did so at a time when I did not have Skyrim installed anymore.

These days with sexlab existing, making the Immersive Sex Slaves mod totally obsolete and alternative mods existing for poison/spells (i.e., the ability to enslave paralysed NPCs) neither are relevant and will not be updated in any way for SE.  They should never be used by anyone.

M..

ok thanks, i'll update the page on those

On 7/6/2018 at 11:44 PM, Yoxgg04 said:

has anyone updated a converted version ?

this is why hsh was listed on the main page as waiting for conversion so we're not getting false reports of mods that don't work

On 7/7/2018 at 1:13 AM, Pfiffy said:

I have noticed 2 things, and I don't know if they are SE specific or if it is a problem with my config:

1. If I have more then 40 active slaves, it is getting hard to recruit further slaves. It takes very long to clone them and the risk of breaking slaves rises.

2. After completing the Broken Oar Grotto my slaves did not get out of the cave with me. 

1. post your log on that
  2. how many slaves were with you at the time and how many non-slave followers and what follower framework was used
On 7/7/2018 at 7:16 AM, Pfiffy said:

I simply teleported them to me with pahe, but I wondered if it is just my problem or if others have that problem, too....

i've noticed this issue in oldrim as well for some caves long before we had the teleport ability i had to check the total number of non-slave followers and slaves following before leaving the cave and how much had to be drawn(graphics draw distance etc..) for the area would effect it as well. most areas the time to draw the map thats being loaded would limit the number of npc's that could follow the player thru and that number is then reduced further by the size of the door as well as any obstacles on the door exterior

i think it was the main quest line starter cave that comes to mind first with that issue

On 7/7/2018 at 9:13 AM, iN7xus said:

It's dont show any option in MCM , please help.

what's the status in the mcm

On 7/6/2018 at 5:53 AM, CliftonJD said:

your decision to take it all or basic, perhaps try reading the info on what the addons are for and make an informed decision from there

FYI, English as a second language user here.

I've tried reading the information again but still had no clue...where can I find a full description between the two versions? I would love to read it thoroughly but I really have difficulties finding descriptions of their differences...

In addition, the two files are almost the same in size but the full version is smaller than the basic version....which really troubles me and I would like some help to clear this confusion. 

Thanks in advance.

2 hours ago, quelfyre said:

I keep getting a ctd when I try to load a save while dd is enabled, but runs just fine when I disable it. I have no clue what I'm doing wrong

do you have devious devices installed as listed per the requirements page

9 hours ago, lirana said:

FYI, English as a second language user here.

I've tried reading the information again but still had no clue...where can I find a full description between the two versions? I would love to read it thoroughly but I really have difficulties finding descriptions of their differences...

In addition, the two files are almost the same in size but the full version is smaller than the basic version....which really troubles me and I would like some help to clear this confusion. 

Thanks in advance.

basic install is the basic framework without any of the requested addons of the mod

...full version smaller than basic version as these are conversions to sse with a few authors collaborating together to get the mod converted from oldrim