Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) Special Edition with the customary addons

Back to checking it out after a while and seeing what is new :)

CliftonJD, are any of the following used for "Wait around here. (sandbox)" for the sandboxing? or are you just using the default sandbox package? THX.

PAHActorAliasPackage00?

PAHActorAliasPackage00?CO

PAHActorAliasPackage00?GW

PAHActorAliasPackage00?OD

PAHActorAliasPackage00?S

17 hours ago, Bush_Connoisseur said:

Back to checking it out after a while and seeing what is new :)

CliftonJD, are any of the following used for "Wait around here. (sandbox)" for the sandboxing? or are you just using the default sandbox package? THX.

PAHActorAliasPackage00?

PAHActorAliasPackage00?CO

PAHActorAliasPackage00?GW

PAHActorAliasPackage00?OD

PAHActorAliasPackage00?S

yes, all of those are used.

• the default is more of a template to assigning the 5 packages
  • all 5 of those packages are used for each slave
  • CO is the combat override, gw for guard warn, Od for observe dead, s for spectator, and the remaining package for times that don't fit that criteria
On 8/18/2020 at 6:41 PM, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

Has anyone experienced this kind of nightmare fuel? This is an absolutely new game with Home Sweet Home and the Bondage House also installed. This symptom appeared in Lakeview Manor (where I had my house cell set up). Now it's happening with a Solstheim slave that I just captured and placed in the Bondage House. After sex, she started to go all Exorcist on me, flapping around like a fish flopping on the boat desk and floating in the air. I figured I'd stop it by tying her up. She eventually floated to the floor. The screenshot does not capture the fact that's still twitching in hyper speed like some horror show monster. Any ideas what could be causing this?

nightmare fuel.jpg

On 8/19/2020 at 3:08 AM, donkeywho said:

Had you used anything with a paralysis effect on the NPC?

On 8/19/2020 at 4:41 PM, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

That's how I disabled the npc before enslaving.

On 8/19/2020 at 10:29 AM, CliftonJD said:

did you use the bondage house spell to bring the slave there or did you use the pahe method from debug in mcm....don't know for certain yet if it matters, but gathering info to possible causes since i don't know if the spell method would cause the animation issue you're experiencing. dunno yet, but guessing its a possible link between the spell used from bondage house and spell effects given by the solsteim quests

On 8/19/2020 at 4:42 PM, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

I used the bondage house spell.

11 hours ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

I always make sure that my FNIS and XPMSE are the latest available version. I don't have ragdoll installed. In my case, I saved immediately after making my screenshot, closed to desktop, restarted and it went back to normal. I do have Fresh Women installed so the bandits don't look like they got smacked with the ugly stick. Whether that makes a "custom race" I don't know, but it was definitely a mer and not a beast race.

14 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

that's an sse mod

if you're running sse, you get help more relevant to your situation from the sse thread. for example my first suggestion to fixing the above would be to check that your body type matches the skeleton type and the armor type as all hdt or no hdt. but in sse hdt is not the same as it is in oldrim so i don't know if my answer would still apply without help from more experienced sse users

4 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

if you're running sse, you get help more relevant to your situation from the sse thread. for example my first suggestion to fixing the above would be to check that your body type matches the skeleton type and the armor type as all hdt or no hdt. but in sse hdt is not the same as it is in oldrim so i don't know if my answer would still apply without help from more experienced sse users

I thought this was the thread for the sse version of this mod.

3 hours ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

I thought this was the thread for the sse version of this mod.

yes, this is the sse thread. i moved your support questions over here from the oldrim thread.

i'm afraid fresh women may have similar problems as fresh women darkness. i believe there's something wrong with the meshes, but i don't see a body type listed for them

28 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

yes, this is the sse thread. i moved your support questions over here from the oldrim thread.

i'm afraid fresh women may have similar problems as fresh women darkness. i believe there's something wrong with the meshes, but i don't see a body type listed for them

Hmmm... Although Prettier Bandits is recommended in Lovers Lab, that mod requires Apachii Hair, whereas I use KS Hairdos. I maybe wrong, but I thought those two hair mods conflicted. I'll have to take another look and see if that works out better. All because Bethesda hit all the NPCs with the ugly stick. ...and it looks like Prettier Bandits hasn't been ported to SE yet. The search continues...

8 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

yes, all of those are used.

• the default is more of a template to assigning the 5 packages
  • all 5 of those packages are used for each slave
  • CO is the combat override, gw for guard warn, Od for observe dead, s for spectator, and the remaining package for times that don't fit that criteria

OK, I was trying to figure out how to get the slaves sandbox around town in a larger area besides walking 6 paces back and forth. But I haven't had any luck.

4 hours ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

Hmmm... Although Prettier Bandits is recommended in Lovers Lab, that mod requires Apachii Hair, whereas I use KS Hairdos. I maybe wrong, but I thought those two hair mods conflicted. I'll have to take another look and see if that works out better. All because Bethesda hit all the NPCs with the ugly stick. ...and it looks like Prettier Bandits hasn't been ported to SE yet. The search continues...

ya, i think fresh women may have worked out better if it required the bikini mods that are built into it. ks and apachii never conflicted in oldrim, used those 2 together for years

3 hours ago, Bush_Connoisseur said:

OK, I was trying to figure out how to get the slaves sandbox around town in a larger area besides walking 6 paces back and forth. But I haven't had any luck.

ya, you'd have to open it in the ck (for sse) to tell it specifically to allow sandboxing at greater distances. we can't allow it in the default framework cuz the packages don't understand in or out towns. out of town you would want them combat-ready 

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

Ok... I have little issue with the renameing option. Seems like it conflicts with the SE of SGO. The name changes get reverted if manually chaged. I have to do a bit more testing. Where ths happens.

oh weird, first time sgo has ever been a problem

2 hours ago, That weasel said:

So I'm not sure if i'm missing something, but my slaves ALWAYS seem to reject 'you're going to do something for me' no matter how much i train them.

fresh discussion of it in the oldrim thread here:

On 8/23/2020 at 2:11 PM, CliftonJD said:

rechecked the dialog conditions, tho its called a favor topic, its not based on relationship.

angry slaves with less than 30 submission will object with immediate dialog to punish them. scared slaves automatically do as their told. unangry slaves with submission 40 or above do as their told. the problem seems to be that the dialog responses are setup to always object when angry. 1 of the conditions calls for 80 submision when not angry, going to change that to no longer based on emotion for slaves with that much submission (goes into next update already in beta)

4 hours ago, RGB22111 said:

I'm having an odd issue with this mod. As far as core functionality goes it all works, I can enslave people and all the dialogue options work. But for some reason many slaves are not using the correct voice. The orc and dark elf I enslaved speak like a standard imperial.

check the voice type from mcm to confirm it as some dialogs require shared voice types

once confirmed, its a rare occurence of the leveled actorbase enslavement. save before slave is a good policy. once the enslavement has completed the voice can't be fixed for those slaves. before enslavement you need to untoggle the leveled actorbase enslavement from mcm to prevent the voice change

13 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

check the voice type from mcm to confirm it as some dialogs require shared voice types

once confirmed, its a rare occurence of the leveled actorbase enslavement. save before slave is a good policy. once the enslavement has completed the voice can't be fixed for those slaves. before enslavement you need to untoggle the leveled actorbase enslavement from mcm to prevent the voice change

Ok. I just tested it by enslaving an orc (Gharol at Dushnikh Yal) without leveledactor base checked. Her voice type does show up as orc female, and sometimes she uses orc voice lines. The rest of the time she still uses an imperial voice. Could it be that a number of the lines just don't have anything for Orcs or Dark Elves, and the mod defaults to a generic female imperial line?

Additionally I checked the other orc and the dark elf I had enslaved and they do show up with the correct voice type in the MCM. Also I did manage to get a few lines from the Dark elf to come out in  a dark elf voice. Unfortunately the lines for when I first talk to them are among those in the generic voice.

For some examples of some of the lines that are in the generic voice for if you need to test anything "What Do You Want With Us" "Get Away From Me" "Mercy".  

Also, it's not all slaves. I enslaved Alma during laid to rest and she has the correct voice for everything (as far as I can tell), as does Laelette (also enslaved during laid to rest (it did not break the quest btw)) and also a random city guard I nabbed speaks in the proper voice as well (Guard was gotten with leveledactorbase checked, Alma and Laelette did not have that checked). 

One thing I realize I forgot to note before. I use Relationship Dialogue Overhaul. I don't know if that can effect anything but it's the only mod I have that may change things with voiced dialogue.

13 hours ago, RGB22111 said:

and sometimes she uses orc voice lines. The rest of the time she still uses an imperial voice. Could it be that a number of the lines just don't have anything for Orcs or Dark Elves, and the mod defaults to a generic female imperial line?

yes, that's exactly right. original mod defaulted to 1 voice type with a couple other bugged voice types that i had to fix. i think we now have 4 voice types, but orc and darkelf isn't 1 of them. there are just too many voice types in skyrim to add them all in so we stuck with the most common voice types and all other voices share the eventoned voice. its pretty much a way of getting around the issue most mods face of no voice at all

13 hours ago, RGB22111 said:

I forgot to note before. I use Relationship Dialogue Overhaul. I don't know if that can effect anything but it's the only mod I have that may change things with voiced dialogue.

iirc that won't effect their voice or even their voice types, but instead it runs the risk that some slaves can lose dialog based on the settings used in the mcm for rdo(you won't be able to talk to those slaves)

On 8/21/2020 at 6:28 PM, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

All because Bethesda hit all the NPCs with the ugly stick. ...and it looks like Prettier Bandits hasn't been ported to SE yet. The search continues...

i think i've finally fixed ctd's caused by fresh women darkness using comparable wenches. next up i think i'll look into fresh women for any issues with it. let ya know if i get something working for it