Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) Special Edition with the customary addons

4 hours ago, NIkki1564 said:

What did I miss ???  lol ok many ppl playing this on SE so obviously I missed something... On main page I dont see where MHIYH is requirement, but when I try to install this mod it says that Im missing a master...MHIYH.  

Im guessing that MHIYH is required but I am unable to find an SE version. Can someone face me in the right direction then give me a good kick in the butt ??   :D

Thank You

Ok not sure how to kick myself in the butt, but  I found it on Nexus https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/20227  will find out in a minute if its a version that works.

You're only going to need MHIYH if you have the patch activated in your load order. If you're using MO2...(Which you should be, shame on you if you aren't.)...then all you need to do is go to the left panel where you have Paradise Halls and right click. Go to the "Optional .ESP" tab. Then swap the MHIYH patch from the right panel to the left panel. That will remove your "Missing Masters" warning, and you won't need to install a mod you don't want.

On 5/23/2020 at 8:27 PM, NIkki1564 said:

What did I miss ???  lol ok many ppl playing this on SE so obviously I missed something... On main page I dont see where MHIYH is requirement, but when I try to install this mod it says that Im missing a master...MHIYH.  

Im guessing that MHIYH is required but I am unable to find an SE version. Can someone face me in the right direction then give me a good kick in the butt ??   :D

Thank You

Ok not sure how to kick myself in the butt, but  I found it on Nexus https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/20227  will find out in a minute if its a version that works.

that patch is meant to exclude dialogs from that mod on slaves, therefore if you don't already have that mod disable the esp for the addon from the list

On 5/28/2020 at 5:29 AM, IK2357 said:

After i release the npc slave. the dialog changing back to normal but it keep standing there and doing nothing. Is it normal?

released slaves have an empty head or clean slate. shine a flashlite in their ear and you might see it shine the other side. not really much can be done in that regards as their previous life was wiped when they became slaves

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/10/2020 at 7:10 AM, KillinCuzICan said:

So I'm guessing their is no way to increase the XP a slave gets from training, huh?

I never found a way. but it would be a neat feature to add a multiplier lol

sometimes you don't have the time to have sex 80 times to train a slave. XD

On 6/17/2020 at 3:27 PM, SilverBl00d said:

So I am assuming it is normal that, when a cell respawns/resets , the actors that were enslaved respawn as t-poses...like place holders?

never happened to me. did you run fnis after installing this or other mods?

because it looks like an issue from that.

On 6/28/2020 at 6:59 PM, Makarosc said:

The whip and collars don't show up for some reason

do you have activated the farengar's study plugin?

also check your version of zaz animation pack just in case.

-------------------------------------------------------------

now onto my question lol

I seen that there is a fix between temporary and non-temporary actors for the naked bandit issue.

but it's not specified which one is non-temporary.

so what is the difference? is it only the unique actors non-temporary?

I have enslaved some bandits and everything is alright (no naked bandit issue)

but then I enslave another from the same model and poof! it's a nudist tundra XD

just asking so I can try to track down non-temporary (either level, location or ID) to avoid naked bandit running all over the frozen tundra lol

what is the difference between a temporary actor?

On 7/1/2020 at 9:44 PM, elfdrow said:

-------------------------------------------------------------

now onto my question lol

I seen that there is a fix between temporary and non-temporary actors for the naked bandit issue.

but it's not specified which one is non-temporary.

so what is the difference? is it only the unique actors non-temporary?

I have enslaved some bandits and everything is alright (no naked bandit issue)

but then I enslave another from the same model and poof! it's a nudist tundra XD

just asking so I can try to track down non-temporary (either level, location or ID) to avoid naked bandit running all over the frozen tundra lol

what is the difference between a temporary actor?

between temp actors and non-temp is only how it was written in the ck. the majority of non-temp actors are unique, but bandits can be written both ways. i think the easiest way to spot the difference would be bandits that you can always count on to look a certain way when spawned at a certain point but the best of these will even level with the player

27 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

between temp actors and non-temp is only how it was written in the ck. the majority of non-temp actors are unique, but bandits can be written both ways. i think the easiest way to spot the difference would be bandits that you can always count on to look a certain way when spawned at a certain point but the best of these will even level with the player

now that's interesting >:D

well I think it's time to start making a compendium of "safe" enslavement.

and that gives me an idea I'd like to try with SL triggers. (haven't used it in a while but gotta check the available triggers) instead of enslaving certain actor supplanting it with a clone of a  "safe" alternative to avoid naked actors. umm...

anyway rambling here.

thanks for the reply :)

On 7/1/2020 at 10:44 PM, elfdrow said:

never happened to me. did you run fnis after installing this or other mods?

because it looks like an issue from that.

I did run fnis..... t-poses appear if a NPC is enslaved in one of the locations where enemies respawn and that location resets. So basically if I enslave a bandit in Embershard mine and then wait for the location to reset, instead of the bandit respawning, there would be a t-pose version of the bandit at the spawn location.

32 minutes ago, SilverBl00d said:

I did run fnis..... t-poses appear if a NPC is enslaved in one of the locations where enemies respawn and that location resets. So basically if I enslave a bandit in Embershard mine and then wait for the location to reset, instead of the bandit respawning, there would be a t-pose version of the bandit at the spawn location.

it's like an advance version of the naked bandit bug lol

ok. usually the T-pose is related to animations. (that's why I recommended running Fnis again)

I think (can't remember correctly) that I read a post of something like this happening a while back. (or something similar)

if I recall correctly he was using mod organizer 2 and basically purged his overwrite folder and something about running fnis and uninstalling the creature behaviors (inside fnis) then running it again.

I would recommend doing ONLY the fnis steps as a test.

it has to be something related to animation. but what is it... I have no clue

but crossing my fingers you can fix your issue. (and that someone with more knowledge can give you more inside lol )

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/10/2020 at 1:32 PM, AxarT said:

I would like for the slaves to learn faster. even with 90+ skills, they train other slaves for a long time. where can i change the real value of severity perscentage in ssedit creationkit? what can I find. what can I change?

how fast 1 slave trains another slave would be a feature of  the pah home sweet home addon

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/6/2020 at 7:28 AM, JadsonTang said:

Funny things happens, the spell "Boost submission" actually reduces the value by 5. Is that just me having this issue? apart from that, great work!

iirc the boost submision spell is an old relic of the original paradise halls mod dubbed in pahe as a dumby spell. a value reduction sounds about right

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Fetterbr said:

will there be a upgrade like in LE soon ?

the person who was generous enough to port this has gotten preoccupied with other conversions lately with script properties in the core quest that can't be updated with sseedit or without the sse ck

13 hours ago, Fetterbr said:

will there be a upgrade like in LE soon ?

try this:

17 minutes ago, fred200 said:

Current SE version is 7.3.7.

For those that like to live dangerously - and unsupportedly (Is that even a word?), 

you can apply PAHE 7.4.1 Patch (the LE version) on top of 7.3.7 SE. No conversion required.

Everything I have tried works fine. The patch contains nothing that needs converting - and it works just as well upgrading from 7.3.7 as it does for 7.3.9.

7 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

try this:

It is not that dangerous. Pahe has just one weaponentry that has to be changed, and as long and up to 4.3.9 the have been no problems with teh esm/esp's....

The last time I tested them also ALL the add-onds worked fine.