Sexlab Horrible Harassment Expansion LE/SE

Can somebody help with figuring out the MCM? The morality is confusing, like above or below "0", and for crime is it "will commit crimes starting at" or will not?

For those who approach, one setting has CAN'T and the other has CAN, its confusing.

Like some people already said, it would be better if it use a struggle bar like defeat does.

Maybe the difficulty should be based on certain stats?

Devious attributes tracks submissiveness level, but I understand if you don't want to add dependencies.

28 minutes ago, damaskos said:

Like some people already said, it would be better if it use a struggle bar like defeat does.

Or some menú dialogue with some options and random outcome like,for example:

-Decide to push him back.

-Hit him with the elbow.

-Step on his feet.

Something like the way Devious devices integration makes you struggle to free the armbinder.

And maybe add a condition to be assaulted only at night,or using the light level to detect when you are in dark areas and they can attack you with no one interrupting.And maybe only happening when there is no other npcs close.

Just some ideas.Thank you.

12 hours ago, StarFoxMolder said:

edit 2: My problem is fixed! For anyone with same issue: I noticed that after bumping into NPCs I would get a notification for sexlab aroused that I had "been satisfied" even though no animation played. I re-reran FNIS behavior generation, then put the generated mod ahead of horrible harassment and it works like a charm. Love the mod, thanks again, factoryclose.

I am probably just being brain-dead, but I don't understand what this bit means, I ran FNIS when I tried the mod, but didn't notice anything new aside from HH. Could you explain please, for a dimwit, thanks.

6 minutes ago, Vithiss said:

I am probably just being brain-dead, but I don't understand what this bit means, I ran FNIS when I tried the mod, but didn't notice anything new aside from HH. Could you explain please, for a dimwit, thanks.

I am by no means an expert here, but when I say "re-running" FNIS I mean using the executable to generate behavior files. If you're using mod orgnaizer (strongly recommend that you do), then this means you launch MO > click the data tab on the right > navigate to the dropdown Tools/GenerateFNIS_for_Users > and find GenerateFNISfor Users.exe > right click and execute.

The last bit there is saying I just moved the priority order around within MO; nothing special, just troubleshooting and in all honesty I probably just didn't give it enough time/reloads to work properly. 

It sounds like you already knew this, but I thought I'd run it down in case a lurker needs it. "Re-run" (in my mind) is just deleting old behavior files and regenerating them. Sorry, that was some weird/confusing lingo. Hope this helped.

Awesome mod! This way works much better on subject of immersion for me. I just have a request, is it possible to emphasize on "do nothing" part via dialogues? For example when the guy PC bumps into says " apologize for that" and we can have an option to say " I am sorry sir " or like in the original " Fuck off" . Depending on what dialogue chosen, we could still have a forced but submissive way to arrive to non consensual sex.

If you go all submissive 

"apologize me"

"Im sorry sir"

" You should apologize me more personally"

"Fuck off you prick i already apologized" = causes a forced scene

"Whatever you want sir please dont hurt me" = causes a normal scene

I believe this would help more expanded scenarios to happen according to our characters personality.

One other thing is, I do not know if its related with sexists guards, but after the sex scene starts, PC dialogues dissapears too fast from the screen.

5 minutes ago, AlfaPrototype said:

OK that's on me. Though, the text speed needs to be fixed.

Just to double-check, are you sure you installed Fus Ro D-oh - Silent Voice?  That is the mod that allows for mod-added subtitles to stay on screen for long enough to be properly read.

12 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Just to double-check, are you sure you installed Fus Ro D-oh - Silent Voice?  That is the mod that allows for mod-added subtitles to stay on screen for long enough to be properly read.

Yes, and always has it, since all of the SL mods requires it, if not, one cannot read the text.

I am guessing this is the same as the previous thread, just uploaded under the download section.

The new revision is definitely a great addition to the existing mod.

I am running into some issues however. First of all how does the stripping function works? Sometimes after a successful resist the attacker will try again immediately, sometimes the attack wouldn't. Also what gets strip and what doesn't? and what's the order? (I tested with revealing clothing requirement disabled)

I ask in particular because occasionally I am running into cases where the scene pretty much soft locks the game. I have been trying to nail down what exactly is the cause, but I can't get it down completely. Although it seems happens when the attacker is trying to strip the PC, but the PC might have nothing to strip, possibly from a second or third attempt after resist.

Try to wear multiple pieces of armor/clothing, set the resist chance to about 50%, and keep attempting to resist, eventually it will happen.

Also the cool down timer might be X+1, for instance setting it at 1hr isn't really 1hr despite PC keep running into people over and over again. However waiting 2hr the attacks come back. It might be handy if the cool down can go even lower, or if successful resists doesn't trigger the cool down, but these are fairly minor.

Really nice mod i have to say. played a while with it, and it will stay in my load list :D

One Question, would it it be possible to make something like this with animals ?

I know there is aroused creatures, and i like that mod, but its to brav. One jump and animation starts. something rude like in this mod would be really nice.

Really love the concept, I was really put off by the original version's method of having every dude somehow know a paralysis spell, lol.

I'm very interested in the slavetats thing mentioned in the description. I couldn't test the mod yet because I'm in the process of modding it till it breaks® (part two: mod it till it works again) lol, but that sort of mod is something I've been waiting for a while for somebody to add into the game.

Would it be possible to have custom options based on specific slavetats you're wearing? This would have to be configurable by the player since the game has no way to know what the texture says, but for example, it'd be cool that if you've got a tat that says you're an anal slut, NPCs rape you with anal animations, or if the tat is free-use related you won't even get the chance to resist, NPCs will just go from groping to sex without a word.

This is a great mod. However, some MCM settings may have their problems.

First, Morality doesn't defined right, in fact morality 0 means "any crime", 3 means "no crime", so this system should be reversed, with default "3 or less than 3", not "0 or more than 0".

Second, I have to check "No need to wear sexy clothes", toggle clothe in Sexlab Aroused Redux is useless. Maybe this because Sexlab Aroused Redux can only toggle clothe in slot 32 (Body Armor), but this mod will check skirt or cape as well. I'm not sure the true cause, just suppose it may need some improvements.

At last, the player doesn't moan during rape, I think it's not right: She is not unconscious after all.

It doesn't seem to work on my end, no matter how I configure the settings in MCM. Down below is my load order.

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
[JmV]LTTF.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
OSA.esm
Heels Sound.esm
EFFCore.esm
HammetDungeons.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Worldofrudra.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
HentaiPregnancy.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esp
SkyUI.esp
FISS.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenu2.esp
SkyTweak.esp
LessIntrusiveHUD.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
WM_WidgetMod.esp
iHUD.esp
No_stretching.esp
RelightingSkyrim-NoScripts.esp
Dead Body Collision.esp
BFSEffects.esp
Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
Size Does Matter.esp
TVDT REMOVED.esp
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
RelightingSkyrim_DB.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
Dual Wield Parrying_ScriptDragon.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp
MomoDash.esp
FNIS_PCEA2.esp
FNIS.esp
hmkLockOn.esp
3PCOFull.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - High.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Medium.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Reduced.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
FloppySOS.esp
Brows.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
Eyes of Aber.esp
NewMikanEyes.esp
YunDao_Hdt_V2.7.esp
Elvenia.esp
[Melodic] Guardian Outfit.esp
NewArmoury.esp
PassiveWeaponEnchantmentRecharging.esp
Proper Aiming.esp
DS3 Weapon Pack.esp
FacelightPlus.esp
GPArmorPack3.esp
LadyHorus_TERA.esp
GPPoses.esp
Poser Hotkeys.esp
Poser Merged Module.esp
HotPantsMicroBikini.esp
MashupUNP.esp
WoR Teleport Menu.esp
Silver Fox.esp
EbonyButterflyArmor.esp
Hotpanzer.esp
SimpleKnit.esp
Crystal_Rose.esp
Dragonslayer Spear.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
ResplendentArmor.esp
Bloodborne Weapon Pack by Team TAL.esp
Bloodborne Cainhurst by Team TAL.esp
Bloodborne Crowfeather Set by Team TAL.esp
Bloodborne Bloody Crow of Cainhurst by Team TAL.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
RelightingSkyrim_DG.esp
BDSQuest.esp
TropicalIslands.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
RelightingSkyrim_HF.esp
HearthFire Display Case Fix.esp
MTNKFollowerAhrne.esp
MTNKFollowerLilyanna.esp
Colorful_Magic.esp
TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
Amarna.esp
Follower Neisa.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
GomaPeroLand.esp
Real Clouds.esp
Tongues.esp
AetherSuite.esp
AetherSuite_TeleportMenu.esp
Josefine.esp
TKDodge.esp
Critical Hit.esp
CUIR DS Bar Scaler.esp
UltimateCombat.esp
Dual Sheath Redux.esp
Follower Onean.esp
S3.esp
HepsyHairVC.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
Mortal Enemies.esp
SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
DS3 Weapon Pack New Armoury Patch.esp
Chidori.esp
Animated Chidori.esp
[COCO]Lady_Samurai.esp
[GFB]Nico Robin Pre Timeskip.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
SexLabTools.esp
[Dint]BDO_Karlstein_M.esp
MF armor.esp
SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
nazonootokoAnimSLAL.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp
Shingcheng Follower.esp
Krisan's Eyes.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp

only worked once for me, never since??  Is there something I need to do besides bumping people? Like walking slowly (I always run) or waiting around? The one time it triggered I noticed there was some delay before the person did anything. The extra NPCs don't seem to react except to say "yes?" when I bump them (using two populated mods). I appear to have all the settings correct but it's not triggering (except for that one time).

1 hour ago, Wotanpower said:

Version 1.2 hat wenigstens noch funktioniert. Hier geht Gar nichts noch nicht einmal nackt. Habe zwei tage nackt gespielt wurde nicht einmal vergewaltigt.

Stell halt mal die Arroused vorraussetzungen herab. Bei mir funktionierts ohne probleme.